PDA

View Full Version : 22nd May

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-05-2005, 22:52
Friends re-united?

The stars of hit TV show Friends are rumoured to be locked in negotiations to make a big-screen film version. They could each pocket a cool £10m from the deal.

Kissing Kerry?

Kerry Katona has been spotted out and about with her boyfriend Dave Cunningham proving the loved-up pair are still very much together.

Oasis success

Oasis have gone straight in at number one with their new single Lyla, knocking Akon off the top of the charts

Bruvvers

Ross Kemp has confirmed that he is returning to EastEnders in the autumn, to join his on-screen brother Phil back in the Square.

Embarrassing

She may be a celeb, but even Britney gets sick sometimes. The singer was at a posh hotel when an attack of morning-sickness came on and she threw up beside the swimming pool...

Debs
22-05-2005, 23:11
Embarrassing

She may be a celeb, but even Britney gets sick sometimes. The singer was at a posh hotel when an attack of morning-sickness came on and she threw up beside the swimming pool...#

:lol: how funny is that!! bless her!! i know how she feels i would have to throw up wherever i was standing!1

daisy38
23-05-2005, 08:28
Friends re-united?

The stars of hit TV show Friends are rumoured to be locked in negotiations to make a big-screen film version. They could each pocket a cool £10m from the deal.

It would be brilliant if they did this! :)

di marco
23-05-2005, 08:29
it would be great! wow £10m!!!

Jemma
23-05-2005, 12:28
A Friends film would be great, I'd definetly go and see it. poor Britney lol, sounds embarrasing...

Freds
23-05-2005, 19:48
A Friends film??? It would be awful, they'd run out of storylines and jokes before the start of series 9. A film would just be insulting.

di marco
23-05-2005, 20:15
they should do a film in a few years time so we can see what the characters have been up to and monica and chandlers kids would be running around!

.:Kitz:.
23-05-2005, 20:16
awwwwww, i wanna see that film!!! And Emma, i wonder how she's doing!!

di marco
23-05-2005, 20:17
And Emma, i wonder how she's doing!!

oh yeh i forgot about emma! and ben

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-05-2005, 21:16
Glad you all like a bit of my celeb gossip. Poor Britney.. first the Pj's and now the sickness...