PDA

View Full Version : Is David Platt gay?

Perdita
10-04-2008, 06:23
FAST-THINKING Corrie bosses have quashed rumours that David Platt will be embroiled in gay prison plot after actor Jack P Shepherd suggested he would.

The tricksy 20-year-old, who has been in the soap for eight years, cheekily told Fern Britton on This Morning that troubled teen David Platt would be romping with his cellmate ‘Bubba’ after been sent down for tearing up the street.

He said: “We see him in prison and there are quite a few disturbing scenes in there.”

"He's got a cellmate called Bubba, and Bubba likes to play sometimes... they share bunk beds, you see. David's is the top bunk - and so is Bubba's, if you get my drift. There are a few shower scenes, too!"

Corrie bosses however, have laughed off Jack’s predictions and reassured fans that it was all a big joke.

A spokesperson for ITV said: “Jack was making what was clearly a joke and there’s no truth in it whatsoever.”

From The Sun

:lol: Usually, the more they deny it, the quicker it comes true.

*funky*monkey*
10-04-2008, 10:57
Lol... Seems as if Jack P Shepard is as bad as David when it comes to lying :P

Perdita
10-04-2008, 11:05
I am not so sure that he is lying just yet but hope he is. :hmm:

sindydoll
10-04-2008, 14:52
:eek: :eek: :eek: omg in coronation street! the old folkes will have heart attacks :eek: :eek: where's Ena Sharples when you need her :rotfl:

alan45
10-04-2008, 16:15
I saw that interview. poor old Eamon Holmes nearly passed out. Have to say Jack was very convincing except for calling his cellmate BUBBA:lol: