PDA

View Full Version : Another star to leave...

Angeldelight
22-05-2005, 15:47
Source Digital Spy

Another Neighbours cast member is leaving the show later this year.

According to fansite The Perfect Blend, Lara Sacher - who plays Serena Bishop - will depart as part of an "extremely dramatic" storyline, to be shown in Oz in October.

The news comes just weeks after it emerged that her onscreen parents, played by Kevin Harrington and Marcella Russo, were being axed as part of a cast shakeup.

"All three Bishops will be leaving together ... in one of our most startling storylines for the year," script producer Luke Devenish told the website.

"Lil and David have been at the very forefront of stories this year - caught up in wicked Paul's web - and their departure ties into this. The door will be left open for their return, however, despite the spectacular circumstances. Serena's final scenes will be nothing short of heartbreaking - but very memorable!"

The scenes will air in the UK early in 2006

Amz84
22-05-2005, 18:05
mmmmmmmm interesting wonder what it could be.

neroc
22-05-2005, 19:43
I liked Serena. I just hope the storyline when she leaves is a good one

Debs
22-05-2005, 19:49
oh that i shame i really liked the serena character. wonder what the big storyline is gonna be??

BabyPink
22-05-2005, 20:01
Oooh, sounds so exciting - i wont be able to wait till 2006!

Jessie Wallace
23-05-2005, 12:26
That sounds good, bit dissapointed that she is goning as well, but hopefully they can bring in some more fit men, as the only they got at the moment is Boyd :love:

Crazy Gal 88
23-05-2005, 17:27
i reckon it will be to do with her leaving Stingray n really ssad like that. you know - hime begging her not to go n stuff cos afterwards they could do a good story with him maybe going bad again or an effective depression storyline!?

maybe Paul kidnaps them or something? i dunno!lol

Angeldelight
23-05-2005, 20:14
maybe Paul kills them all... as Lil finally find out waht he's done to them... dun dun dun

Crazy Gal 88
23-05-2005, 20:27
yah thats what i thought initially but it says and i quote "The door will be left open for their return" so they cant die!!!!

Angeldelight
02-06-2005, 01:11
that's shame... i think it would be a good storyline... so if the door is left open how do they leave as a family if Lil leaves David... i'm confused...

keymy
15-06-2005, 14:50
happy 2 see david going he was annoying as hell

melmarshall858
16-06-2005, 09:25
yeah i don't like david much especially since he has been elected onto the council and fell apart after his split from lil. his only redeming feature is the way he punched paul and tried to run him over but he even sploit that by missing and nearly hitting serena.
i think they should keep lil and serena and get rid of david but as they are all going i think its inevitable they will get back together and leave for a fresh start as things haven't exactly gone well for either of them since moving to erinsborugh