PDA

View Full Version : sonia pregnant?

crazygirl
05-03-2005, 13:52
in this weeks 'whats on tv' at the back advertised for next weeks issue it says [B]baby shock sonia gets dramatic news.
so does that mean she is because it wont be about chloe because she isnt a baby!

also in this weeks issue tracy-ann oberman is in soap secrets and she says 'it wont be lone before chrissie sets her sights on a new man... i think chrissie and grant mitchell would make a fantastic couple. and with ross kemp rumoured to be returning to reprise his role maybe chrissie gets what she wants

di marco
05-03-2005, 13:54
i thought chrissie got together with jake, i hope so :)

sharon+dennis4eva
05-03-2005, 13:55
Chrissies new man is Jake. I dont know what that thing about Sonia could be. I think that it is probably just the thing with Chloe but she might be pregnant you never know.

Alisha
05-03-2005, 14:00
From what Iv heard, the dramatic news is that Chloe's adoptive parents have died and Sonia wants to get Chloe back. I dont think Martin is as keen though.

crazygirl
05-03-2005, 14:01
i know she go's with jake but i was wondering if she let a secret out about grant, but has for the baby, chloe's not a baby

Alisha
05-03-2005, 14:03
i know she go's with jake but i was wondering if she let a secret out about grant, but has for the baby, chloe's not a baby

Funny you should say that because Tracey Ann Oberman ( Chrissie) commented in a magasine recently that she wouldn't mind being paired up with Grant if ever returned.

As for the new man, its Jake Moon. I always though there was some chemistry there.

littlemo
05-03-2005, 14:44
Chloe is still Sonia's 'baby', I suppose they say baby shocker because the last time we saw her she was one. And as for Grant yeah I think him and Chrissie may make a good couple, however I don't think Sharon would like that.

littlemo
05-03-2005, 14:54
I don't think Sonia is pregnant, but it would be nice if she was. Although I don't think another baby would make Chloe leave her. Also I do think they should wait a little while, Sonia is getting on with her career at the moment, and it's nice to see Martin and Sonia as a couple on their own. Having said that if they get Chloe back I will be happy.

SoapWatcher
05-03-2005, 16:41
Yes Chloe is still very much Sonia's "baby"

It would be extremely odd, her having a storyline where she is pregnant, and one with chloes adoptive parents dying!!

crazygirl
05-03-2005, 17:50
i hope sonia does get chloe back

Katy
05-03-2005, 17:54
i hope sonia gets chloe back it will be a way of her and martin to forget the past. They will be a proper happy family.

As if happy families dont happen in soaps so if they do get chloe back then i doubt that it will run smoothly.

crazygirl
05-03-2005, 19:13
i hope sonia gets chloe back it will be a way of her and martin to forget the past. They will be a proper happy family.

As if happy families dont happen in soaps so if they do get chloe back then i doubt that it will run smoothly.it wont when pauline sticks her nose in :D

Neeka says no
05-03-2005, 19:18
jake and chrissie would make a great couple

Treacle
05-03-2005, 21:21
jake and chrissie would make a great couple
Please try to stay on topic in future.

Treacle
05-03-2005, 21:22
I don't think Sonia will get pregnant because the Fowlers are going to get Chloe back and she's only a toddler.

cutebella
06-03-2005, 11:36
How are tehy going to get chole back????

*JSW*
06-03-2005, 11:54
Undoubtedly we'll see Sonia become attached and then Martin and they try and put a pitch in for custody. I don't think if the storyline focuses on them going after Chloe that she'll become pregnant. I think it will cause a too 'pact out' storyline.

prettypayal
06-03-2005, 12:43
i am suprised sonia not already pregnant she her and martin have been spending time in their room 'watching tv'

littlemo
06-03-2005, 17:26
True, but I don't think they want babies yet, they are just getting used to being a married couple. Martin says he wants them in the future, and I'm sure Sonia will want some, however Sonia is now concentrating on her career and they are struggling to pay the mortgage as it is. As for them having sex all the time, I'm sure they are using a lot of protection, I think they are a bit more responsible these days. Despite this Sonia can't just turn off feelings for her daughter, it's not about practicality is it?

I'm sure the whole Chloe thing comes as a huge shock to them both, especially Sonia. I suppose it's only right for Sonia to feel some sense of responisbility, despite giving her up she still loves her, and cares about her future. I think probably the main focus will be on Sonia throughout this storyline, because she will be the one feeling the most. I hope Martin tries to understand Sonia, and help her through it.

Angeltigger
07-03-2005, 16:01
How are tehy going to get chole back????

The way they are going to get Chole is back is becasue the people who adort (spelt wrong) chole died in a car crash..

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-03-2005, 17:05
Hiya!!!!!
I hope that this is gonna be a good storyline,as some of these sort of storylines seem to strecth a bit,and tend to get a bit boring,but it should be quite interesting i think.
But Martin ainĀ“t happy about Sonia going to the funeral and that,so i wonder if he actually wants Chloe back.

Love
Melanie

littlemo
07-03-2005, 22:16
Martin doesn't seem to be interested at the beginning (from what the spoilers say) but they must go ahead with fighting for custody, because this is what the storyline is about. I think Martin will be convinced by Sonia that it is the right thing to do.

Watching tonights episode I can see how much Martin loves Sonia. There were some intriguing moments tonight, Martin saying that he would never do anything to hurt Sonia again, and them talking about children and whether they were going to be good parents. I think this is all paving the way for the start of the storyline.

I think Martin will come round eventually. He loves his wife and their child is important to her, and will be to him.

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
08-03-2005, 12:41
Ooh a new baby for sonia! Do you think she'll abandon this one too?

soap_gal_
08-03-2005, 13:03
I think that it is about Sonia finding out that Chloe's adoptive parents have died.

Trinity
08-03-2005, 13:42
Accidents happen!

*JSW*
08-03-2005, 13:55
Well at least we can presume she's not pregnant now!

littlemo
09-03-2005, 20:13
Ooh a new baby for sonia! Do you think she'll abandon this one too?

No as far as I know it's just about the Chloe storyline. And if Sonia was pregnant there is no way she would let the child go. Sonia knows now how hard it is living without your baby, if she had the chance over again, she would not have given her baby up. It's something she regrets every day. None of her family or husband know the extent of what she's been through or is going through. Martin is angry with Sonia when he finds out she has started seeing Chloe again. Martin does not want anything to do with the situation, he's washed his hands of it. I hope he comes round really soon!

Jade
09-03-2005, 20:16
Closing this becoming a duplicate of this post :)

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=281

Thanks