PDA

View Full Version : Friendship should last forever (Parts 1, 2 and 3!)

bexdatrex
22-05-2005, 11:07
I'll carry out the whole thing on this thread now!

Part 1!

Stacey watched Ruby walk out of her house that morning, all smartly dressed in her poncy school uniform, hair neatly pulled back into a ponytail and her bags clasped tightly in her delicate hands. Stacey chuckled to herself as she watched Ruby doing up her top button in the car window, though part of her wished she was with her, doing the same. Just then Stacey realised Ruby was walking across the square, she quickly looked away from the window and got up to open the door.
She opened it before Ruby had even got to it.

'Saw me comin' did ya?' Ruby laughed.
'Yep!' Stacey giggled back.

The two of them smiled at each other and Stacey felt a little tingle at the back of her throat, though she didn't show it.

'Just thought I'd come say bye' Ruby smiled weakly, she was going to miss Stacey.

Stacey nodded slowly, then after a pause she reached out and grabbed Ruby, holding her close to her chest.

'I'm gonna' miss ya swotty tart' She breathed.
'Gonna miss you n all Gobby cow!' Ruby sighed, squeezing Stacey tightly.
'Come on Ruby, we've got to go!' Shouted Johnny from across the square.

Ruby gave Stacey one more squeeze and the girls broke apart.

'I'll call you as soon as I can okay Stace?'
'Yeah, don't forget!' Stacey shouted, watching Ruby walk back to the car.
She gave one last wave and shut the front door.

Part 2!

'And good morning to you all, hope you've all slept well and are ready to start the d.......'
"Shut up!" Stacey groaned, tapping the radio by her bed. She really didn't feel like getting up today, it was cold, Ruby had gone, and it was seven in the morning.
"Stace, you lazy cow, get up, you gotta' be at the minute mart in 15 minutes!" Shouted Mo from outside. Stacey slowly clambered out of bed and took a glimpse of herself in the mirror. 'Oh god' she thought, time to sort myself out.

Ten minutes later Stacey walked across the square, munching toast and trying to sort out her hair at the same time. Suddenly she felt a vibration in her bag, it was her phone.
"God's sake!" She muttered, reaching into her bag and pulling out her phone.
She grinned as 'Ruby' flashed on her phone.

"Hey Rube!" She smiled.
"Oh Stacey" Ruby cried, sobbing heavily.
"Ruby? What's up?"
"Come to the river" Ruby sobbed before hanging up.

Stacey frowned at her phone and put it into her bag, she then legged it to the big lake.

She spotted her straight away, her head hanging, looking into the river.
"Ruby!" Stacey shouted from afar.
Ruby turned and looked. She then ran right into her friend's arms and sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

Part 3!

"Ruby, what's wrong, what's happened?" Exclaimed Stacey, clutching her friend tightly.
Ruby pulled away and wiped her eyes. She looked closely at Stacey.
"I can't go...I can't go back.." She weeped, inbetween sobs.
"What dya' mean? Ruby please tell me what's happened"
"All of them, they all hate me"
"Who?"
"The girls at the school" Ruby answered, wiping her eyes.
"What they done Ruby?" questioned Stacey, still holding her tight.
"It was horrible, as soon as I got there it started, 'Zombie Allen's' back. They was all shoutin' it, then last night this girl, Tara Lees, she got everyone to just ignore me. They pretended that I wasn't even there, oh Stacey they were horrible. I just wanted you so much" Ruby wailed, beginning to cry again.
"Aww Rubes, it's okay, I'm here now. You're gonna' be okay"
The two girls clutched each other tightly, and just cuddled for ten minutes, then Stacey broke away.

"What you gonna' do now then?" She asked her friend.
Ruby shrugged her shoulders.
"Wanna come back to mine for a bit? No one's in, I'll make us a cuppa and we can talk bout' what you're gonna' do yeah?"
Ruby nodded and smiled, she felt so lucky to have Stacey. Stacey smiled back and took Ruby's hand.
The two of them then walked back in silence.

Rain_
22-05-2005, 11:16
your a star !!!! :D

bexdatrex
22-05-2005, 16:01
Ruby blew her nose and sat down, another tear trickled down her cheek, she couldn't seem to stop.
"Here, drink this" Stacey handed Ruby the cup and sat down on the other setee.
"Don't know what I'd do without you!" Ruby smiled.
Stacey smiled back and watched her.
"You gonna be alright?" She asked.
Ruby nodded and took a sip from her cup. She then put it down and stood up.
"Where you goin'?" Stacey asked.
"No where. I just..." Her voice trailed off, she looked over at the window.
"I'm in so much trouble, they'll be ringing me Dad soon" Ruby quivered.
Stacey stood up and went over to her, she patted her shoulder.
"Don't worry, everyfing will be fine, I promise ya Rubes, none of this is your fault. Though if it had been me, I would have given them tarts a piece of my mind" She spoke.
Ruby laughed, "I know you would! But I'm me, not you"
"I know, shame really!"
"Oi!" Ruby laughed, "It's gonna' be alright isn't it?"
"Corse' it is, stop worrying, I'm here remember"
Ruby nodded and cuddled Stacey.
"Fanks' Stace" She breathed.
Stacey grinned and hugged her back.

Rach33
22-05-2005, 16:13
awwwwwwwwwwwwww I sit here and I want more this is brill hope Stacey goes up to the school and gives them what for

Rain_
22-05-2005, 16:14
this is great....i can actually see this happening between them

di marco
22-05-2005, 16:27
great! :D stacey would really have a go at them for her! :) more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
22-05-2005, 16:53
i hope Stcaey goes up to the school... i love this it's just so great... post more soon... more more more

bexdatrex
22-05-2005, 17:03
Glad you're liking this peeps!

Just then, the girls heard a key in the door.
"Oh no! It's me nan, quick, upstairs!"
But it was too late, Mo saw them half way up the stairs.
"What you two up too?" She asked suspiciously.
"Oh, nothing, Ruby's got a free period so she came over" Stacey quickly stammered.
"I fort' it was a boarding school?" Mo replied, raising her eyebrows.
'Oh crap!' Thought Stacey.
"So, what's really going on?" Mo asked.
The girls looked at each other, they had some serious explaining to do.

Angeldelight
22-05-2005, 17:15
uhoh... i can see them being in BIG trouble... hope Johnny will listen to what Ruby has to say

this is great... post more please... more more more :cheer: :thumbsup: :bow:

Rach33
22-05-2005, 17:19
uh oh whoopes a daiseee This is fab can't wait for the next part please post more soon

di marco
22-05-2005, 18:27
great! :D oh dear wonder how theyre gonna talk themselves out of this one! :) more soon please, cant wait

bexdatrex
22-05-2005, 20:46
All three sat down in the living room.

"Come on then, I'm waiting" Mo said sternly.
"It's nufink to do with you Nan!" Stacey snapped back.
"No, wait Stace. She has a right to know, I'm sorry Mo, I just had to get away from there" Ruby whispered softly.
"Right...and does your Dad know?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows.
Ruby shook her head slowly, Stacey rolled her eyes.
"Leave off Nan, she's having a really hard time, I'm just looking after her that's all"
"Right! But Johnny will still find out Stacey, the girl's run away from school!"
"Look!" Shouted Ruby. "Maybe I should go home and talk to Dad, he's gonna' find out sooner or later anyway. Sorry bout' this Mo, and fanks Stacey" Ruby replied quickly, beginning to stand up.
"No, that man ain't gonna' listen, you stay here until he comes over, which he will soon. And Nan, you pretend.."
"Wait a minute my girl. I ain't gonna pretend nufink! Ruby's decided what she's gonna do, you stay out of it. And Ruby, if I was you, I wouldn't do this again" Mo said, walking out the room.
Stacey shouted after her, "You don't anyfing about it you dozy cow!"
"Stacey!?" Ruby cried, tears starting to fall.
"It's alright, come on, come with me" Stacey grabbed Ruby's hand and bag and ran into the hallway, they then legged it out of the square.
"Where we going Stace?" Ruby shouted, between breaths.
"I don't know, but we're gonna stay together"

di marco
22-05-2005, 21:02
great! :D nice to see stacey sticking up for ruby! :) more soon please, cant wait

Katy
22-05-2005, 22:08
that is amazing. I can see it happening. well done

bexdatrex
23-05-2005, 15:54
"We can't stay here forever" Ruby whispered, looking around the allotments.
"Believe me we won't, I'll get us out don't worry. I ain't gonna' stay around the stench of rotten cabages for long" Stacey frowned.
"So where are we gonna' go?"
"I don't know Ruby! I'll fink of summink, you ain't gonna' go back to that school that's for sure, you and me, we're gonna' stick together okay?"
Ruby nodded silently, beginning to shiver.

MEANWHILE....

"Yes this is Johnny Allen. What do you mean Ruby's not there? I dropped her off yesterday.....Yes I'm quite sure thank you...Excuse me, there's someone at the door"
Johnny put the phone on hold and opened the door.
"Oi Johnny, are the girls here?" Mo asked breathlessly.
"No, should they be?" He enquired.
"It's just they ran out and I don't know where they went, Ruby's not at school and she came..."
"Wait a miute please will you Mo?"
Johnny walked back over to the phone, "Hello, yes, sorry, I made a mistake, Ruby's just returned home, I'll talk to her. Yes, thank you, good bye"
He hung up.
"Right then Mo, let's go find them shall we?"

di marco
23-05-2005, 21:07
great! :D hope johnnys not mad when he finds them! :) more soon please, cant wait

bexdatrex
24-05-2005, 18:20
Part 8!

Ruby shivered as the cold wind blew against her, she couldn't help the tears falling from her cheeks.

"Come on swotty tart, it's alright" Stacey cuddled Ruby close.
"I want to go home Stace, I'm cold, hungary and scared. Please take me home, I don't care if I get into trouble"
"You sure, coz it ain't gonna be nice Rubes, your Dad's gonna go mental"
"Please Stacey" Another tear trickled down her cheek.
"Okay sure, whatever you want" Stacey smiled and stood up. Ruby joined her, reached for Stacey's hand and the girls walked home in silence, clasping hands tightly the whole way.

di marco
24-05-2005, 21:09
great! :D awwwwwwww that was sweet! :) more soon please, cant wait

Rach33
25-05-2005, 14:13
awwwwwwwwwwww this is soooooooooo sweet this is brill

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 19:42
awwwwwwwwwww... this is really great... brilliant... i love it.. please post more... more more more

Amber
25-05-2005, 19:53
Awwwwwwwww! This is so sweet :wub:
I hope Johnny doesn't ruin everything!

bexdatrex
25-05-2005, 21:45
"Any one in?" Stacey asked as Ruby opened the door.
"Hello? Dad? Dad? Nope, bet he's out looking for me. Oh what have I done?" Ruby cried, sitting down on the stairs.
"Oi, you've done nuffink wrong Ruby. You've had such a hard time lately. What's happened, it ain't suprising that you ran away....well 'we' but who cares. I want you to be happy Ruby, and being at that school didn't work did it?"
Ruby shook her head silently, suddenly Johnny burst in.
"Ruby!!! You're okay!" He cried, hugging her tight.
"Bet this is all down to you" He sneered at Stacey.
"No Dad, please, it was all my idea. I just had to get away, I wanted someone to come wiv' me, so I asked Stacey. She didn't do nuffink Dad"
"I'm just glad you're safe sweetheart" He smiled and looked at Stacey, giving her a half smile.
"Right then, I'll go, let you two talk. See ya Ruby" She smiled and turned towards the door. She looked at Ruby just as she was closing the front door and saw her give a little wink, she smiled and winked back. She was a true friend.

di marco
26-05-2005, 08:47
great! :D at least johnny didnt shout at her straight away and its good that he hugged her! :) more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
26-05-2005, 16:47
i hope Johnny's guna start being nice to her now... this is really great... i love it.. please post more... more more more

Layne
26-05-2005, 16:58
Just caught up, wow this is fab, stacey and ruby are so sweet, hope johnny ain't to hard on ruby post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
26-05-2005, 18:32
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww is all I can say so sweet

bexdatrex
26-05-2005, 20:15
Glad you're enjoying this! :thumbsup:

"Okay, what about going back to college?" Johnny asked Ruby that morning at the kitchen table.
"Yeah..., probably the best thing to do, I mean I want to get at least some GCSE's" She replied, taking a sip of orange juice.
"Well there is another option you know"
"What's that? Get a job?"
"No!" He laughed. "I want you to get you're GCSE's darling, but perhaps if you had home tution from now on, and just go to 'St Agatha's' for your exams, then...well it might be easier"
"Dad that's brilliant!" Ruby grinned.
"Really? Because I can sort it out today and you can start next week"
"That would be great" She paused. "Thanks Dad" She muttered smiling at him.

He'd been really good about the whole running away incident. He had even said that Ruby could now go back to being good friends with Stacey, which Ruby was thrilled about. The main thing though, was the fact that he was listening to what she had to say, and he understood her. That's what made Ruby so happy. And Stacey was right, who cares about those posh tarts at 'St Agatha's'?
Finally, maybe life was looking a little brighter for Ruby.

Layne
26-05-2005, 20:41
Awwwwwwwwwwm johnny listened!!! Fatherly and Daughterly Bonds are so precious!!!
more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 08:42
Ruby smiled as she walked out of her house that morning, all felt good. She walked to the minute mart to tell Stacey that he now approved of their friendship.

"Hi Yolande, is Stacey here?" She asked, looking around the store for her.
"Yes she is my dear, just through the back there, go on through" She smiled.
"Thanks!"
Ruby walked in, looking around the dark, small room.
"Stace?" She whispered.
"BOO!!" Stacey shouted, pouncing on Ruby.
Ruby gave a squeal and jumped round.
"Stacey, you nutter, you really scared me!" She sighed, laughing at herself.
Stacey laughed along, "So, hows you and your Dad?"
"Great! He was fine bout' the whole fing, and has even said that you and me can be the best of mates again"
"Well he didn't exactly stop us did he?" Stacey grinned.
"No, guess not. But also...he's getting me home tution so I don't ave to go back to school, only to do exams!"
"Rubes that's great, god he really has turned over a new leaf hasn't he!"
"Yup!" Ruby smiled, she was really glad. "So, you wanna do summink later? When you've finished here?" Ruby asked.
"Oh Rubes I can't today, said I'd work all hours, I'm free tonight though"
"Alright, come over any time you want, text me or summink yeah?"
"Yeah, cool"
"Okay, see you later then" Ruby smiled walking away.
Stacey grabbed her arm. "Oi! Come here" She cuddled Ruby and whispered softly, "I'm glad fings are going better for you Rubes, you deserve to be happy"
Stacey pulled away and looked at her friend.
"Awww thanks Stace, see you later"
"See ya babe!" Stacey shouted after her, smiling.

Rach33
27-05-2005, 13:47
awwwww I'm loving this u gotta post more soon

Layne
27-05-2005, 16:39
This is greAT, FRIENDS 4EVA POSTY MORE PLEASE
XXX

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 17:20
"Hey darlin'"
"Oh hi Dad" Ruby smiled as Johnny came into the room.
"Um, can I talk to you for a minute"
"Sure, I need to ask you summink actuatly"
"Oh?"
"No, you go first"
"Okay, well...I've just been on the phone to..umm.."
"Tina?" Ruby grinned.
"Yeah..yeah Tina, umm, she wants us to er, go out tonight"
"Okay, that's cool coz' I've invited Stacey over, that's what I wanted to ask ya, that'll be okay yeah?"
"Yeah, yeah, tha't fine. So..um..you're okay, about me and Tina going out"
Ruby looked at her Dad, after a pause she smiled and walked over to him.
"Dad listen, you and Tina, I'm okay wiv it. I know you love each other and make each other happy, I'm okay!"
Johnny smiled back and hugged his daughter.
"Thanks darlin"
Suddenly the doorbell went.
"That'll be Stacey" Ruby said, walking out into the hallway, she opend the door.
"Not too early am I?"
"Nope, just fine, come in Stace"
"So, what you bin doin'?"
"Just...hangin wiv' my Dad"

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 17:44
awwwwwwwwww... wow... i've just caught up and this great... it makes me smile whenever a read a part... this is fabulous... keep posting... more more more

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 18:47
"Right, see you later girls!" Johnny waved as he put his head round the door.
"C ya!" The girls shouted back.
They heard the front door slam and grinned at each other. Stacey reached down to her bag and pulled out two big bottles of WKD.
"Bring on.....the drink!" She laughed, handing Ruby a bottle.
Ruby laughed back, what more fun could she ask for, drinkin wiv your best mate on a Friday night with your Dad being the best parent ever.

She was going to get in so much trouble for this!

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 18:57
wow... this is brill... i love their friendship... and the side your showing... please post more... more more more

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 19:08
Last one for tonight!

"I love this bit!" Ruby shouted as 'Mario- Let me Love you' played in her living room.
"give you everything you....hahahaha, oh I suck so bad!" Ruby laughed as she sung her loudest to Stacey. Stacey was in fits of laughter, rolling about on the settee, just watching her best mate.
"You should be a comdienne, you're great!" Stacey joked, walking towards Ruby, she tripped over the coffee table and fell on the floor. Both girls were now clutching thier stomachs, trying so hard not to laugh.
Ruby stumbled over to try and help her friend up, but Stacey grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of her.
"Stace!" Ruby giggled, she got up and pulled Stacey up with her. The two then collapsed on the sofa, still laughing.
"Oh god, you're so funny" Stacey smiled, looking at Ruby.
"Why thank you!" Ruby said back, in a funny voice.
"I'm glad I met you! You're such a good mate" Stacey whispered, moving closer to Ruby.
"You too! You've done so much for me, I couldn' t have asked for a better mate!"
"I love you swotty tart"
"I love you Gobby cow"
The girls smiled at each other and Ruby cuddled into Stacey, their hands found each other, and a couple of minutes later, both girls fell fast asleep.

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 19:26
wow... this is brill... i love their friendship... please keep posting... please... more more more...

crumpet
27-05-2005, 21:30
Yeah~! More Real Soon!

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 12:18
She jumped as she heard the front door slam. It must be Johnny, she quickly shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep.
Johnny peeped around the lounge door and smiled at the two girls cuddled up asleep on the sofa. His smile faded though as he looked around the room. What a mess! Those girls were going to be spending their morning clearing up tomorrow. He gave one last smile at his daughter, turned the light off and shut the door quietly.
Stacey opened her eyes again. She let out a little sigh.
"Woke you too did he?" Ruby whispered, startling Stacey.
"You're awake?" Stacey breathed.
"Yeah, heard him come in"
"I ain't been asleep yet" Stacey admitted, squinting in the darkness, trying to make out Ruby's head.
Ruby sat up against the sofa. "Aww Stace, you must be shattered"
"Nah not really, still feel slightly drunk to be honest" She chuckled.
Ruby laughed. "I'm glad you're here" She whispered softly.
"Yeah me too" Stacey replied back, leaning into Ruby.
Ruby smiled and began to close her eyes again when she felt little breaths on her face.
"Stace?" She asked.
"Shhhh" Stacey replied, leaning in closer. She gently pressed her lips on Ruby's, just for second, then released.
Ruby, baffled, got up and switched the little lamp on. She looked over at Stacey on the sofa and frowned a little.
"Sorry, I just had to, only coz' you're the bestest mate I've ever had" Stacey said softly, looking away.
"It's alright, just suprised me that's all" Ruby smiled, walking back to the settee and snuggling in. The girls smiled again at each other, and after a couple of minutes, both fell into a deep sleep.

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 12:18
She stretched and yawned, struggling to open her eyes as the blasting sunlight shone through the window. It took her a minute or two to realise where she was, then she felt the warm body next to her and she turned. There Ruby lay, her best mate, she looked so sweet all tucked up like that. Her hair was slightly covering her face, her hands were tucked under her head and she breathing really softly.
Stacey looked around the room and chuckled. It was a tip. The table was still knocked over, so all the contents were spread over the floor. There were CD's everywhere, and a couple of bowls completely empty now, though had been full of chocolate buttons. She was just thankful that they'd remembered to chuck out the drink bottles last night.
She felt the warm body turn, Ruby yawned and smiled at her.
"Hey" She mouthed,
Stacey stroked her friend's head and smiled. "Morning babes" She breathed.

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 13:10
awwww... bless they're so sweet... but please don't do another Zoe and Kelly where they're all akward with each other... i love this... it's great

Layne
28-05-2005, 15:17
This is great! Post more soon
Layne
x x x

crumpet
28-05-2005, 16:28
yeah zoe and kelly story was wierd!

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 17:56
Later on that day...

"Stace can you get that?" Mo shouted as the doorbell went.
Stacey groaned and got up from the sofa, she answered the door.
"Ruby!" She smiled.
"Hey, just bought this over, you left it at my house" Ruby smiled, handing Stacey her phone.
"Aw cheers, I'm lost wivout this"
"Yeah, I know. So what you up to?"
"Not a lot, bit bored really"
"Wanna go grab some chips and chill at the park?"
"Yeah sounds good!"

crumpet
28-05-2005, 17:59
More Please!!! This Is Well Good!

Layne
28-05-2005, 17:59
more more more

crumpet
28-05-2005, 18:05
we should be playing that song from rachel stevens
more more more
hehe

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 18:27
Here's more more more lol!

The girls sat on the swings, munching on their chips, it was a really nice, sunny evening.

"I love this weather, makes me feel happy" Ruby smiled, looking up at the sky.
Stacey giggled.
"What?" Ruby laughed.
"Nuffin, god these chips are making me thirsty"
"Yeah me too"
Just then a gang of guys walked past the park, a tall one with big dark eyes and freckles smiled at the girls.
"Come on guys, let's go over" He muttered to his mates, there were four of them altogther.
Ruby smiled as they all huddled around the swings, Stacey rolled her eyes.
"Heya darlins, hows you all doin?" A fat one spoke.
"Oh get lost will ya. Come on Rubes" Stacey sighed, getting up.
"Oh...okay" Ruby replied, getting up.
"Wait" Spoke the tall guy, grabbing Ruby's arm softly. "Can I have your number?"
"Have you ever chatted up a girl before?" Stacey sneered, grabbing Ruby's other arm.
"Stace!" Ruby shouted. She smiled at the guy, "Here, I'll add it to your phone" She said, reaching for his mobile.
He happily gave it to her as Stacey waited impatiently.
"There" Ruby beamed. "See ya!"
"Yeah, see ya" He grinned.

Layne
28-05-2005, 18:34
Stacey is getting jealous, more
xxxx

crumpet
28-05-2005, 18:35
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Give Me More StOry It Is Gettin Good Moooremooore!!!!!!!

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 18:51
'Beep beep, beep beep'
Ruby reached for her phone. She smiled as she read the text, 'Hey...wait I dnt no ur name! Tb beautiful luv Nathanxx'
"Him is it?" Stacey asked in a dull voice, swigging on her coke.
The girls were sat in Stacey's living room watching TV, Stacey was getting seriously aggiatated by this guy, whatever his name was. He was a total pikey, what was Ruby doing!?
Ruby nodded, "His name's Nathan, that's a well cute name ain't it?"
"Mmm" Stacey replied.
"Aww come on Stace, he was really good lookin'! You're just jealous!" She laughed.
"Jealous of a mingin' chav? Nah not really Rubes. You want another can?" She asked, not waiting for Ruby's answer as she walked out into the kitchen.
Ruby followed her through, frowning, why was Stacey acting like this. That guy was FIT and she knew it.
"Here" Stacey handed her a can.
"Fanks....Stace, why don't you like him? He is fit"
"Look, let's just shut up about him okay" Stacey snapped, walking back into the lounge.
Ruby sighed and pulled out her phone. She sent Nathan a text back, 'Hey Nathan, cute name! I'm Ruby :)xx'
She smiled and put the phone in her pocket.

bexdatrex
29-05-2005, 18:28
'Beep beep, beep beep' went Ruby's phone for the second time. She smiled as she opened the text.
'Ruby! Lyk ur name. How ya fancy meetin up nxt week? TB Nathanxx'
"Awww, he wants to meet up!" Ruby grinned, looking over at Stacey.
"Ain't you the lucky one" She said back, not taking her eyes of the television, though she didn't even know what channel they were on.
"Stacey what's wrong? Why you so against him? You don't even know the guy!"
Stacey looked over at Ruby, the lump in her throat seemed to be getting bigger, she swallowed, hoping for it to go away. She paused, then spoke.
"Nuffink...just, I worry bout' ya that's all. You're not that experienced wiv' blokes and I..."
"Oh, so just because I ain't had a proper boyfriend means I don't know how to handle them?" Ruby snapped.
Stacey frowned. "I never said that Ruby"
"No, but you was thinkin' it" Ruby answered.
"Ruby...no I wasn't, look I'm your mate, I worry that's all.... I care about ya" Stacey whispered, looking at the floor.
"Aww Stace, I know" Ruby smiled sympathetically. She got up and sat next to Stacey, kissing her on the cheek.
"You're still my best mate, no bloke will ever change that" She said softly.
Stacey smiled back, but inside, still felt like crying.

Angeldelight
29-05-2005, 19:17
awwwwwwww there so sweet... i love their friendship... please don't hurt Stacey... you need to find her a bloke as well...

bexdatrex
29-05-2005, 19:55
Ruby grinned as she walked across the square that morning, having a good looking boy like you did make you feel quite good about yourself.
"Someone looks happy" Smiled Demi who was pushing Aleesha in her pram, walking towards Ruby.
"Yeah..I am!" Ruby laughed. "Hows little Aleesha?" She questioned, cooing at little Aleesha in her pram. She was wearing a very cute pink outfit.
"Good fanks. So..why you in such a good mood then?" Demi asked, enjoying Ruby's warmness to her daughter.
"A guy" Ruby smiled back, that butterfly feeling returning in her stomach.
"Glad someone's love life's workin out" Demi rolled her eyes. "Come on then Leeshy, let's go. Bye Ruby" Demi shouted as she pushed Aleesha away.
"See ya" Ruby replied, still grinning from ear to ear. She was meeting him tonight, he was taking her somewhere special apparently. Ruby felt like the luckiest girl on earth.

LATER ON...

"You're disgustin, ooooh n you're nasty...n u can grab me...ooooh coz ure nasty" Ruby sang at the top of her voice that early evening. She felt great, the last text message she had recieved from Nathan had read 'Hey babes, cnt wait 2 c u 2nyt, ur guna lk hot. Lv uxxx'
It had really made Ruby smile, and she had defintely ensured that she looked hot. She was wearing a pretty little black skirt, with a bright pink, silk, halter neck top and a little black jacket. Her hair was loose and she wore her glossiest pink lip gloss. All in all, she felt pretty good about herself. She switched off her CD player, grabbed her little black 'Morgan' bag and slipped on her sequin dolly shoes.
She ran down the stairs, shouted out to her Dad, "Bye Dad, goin to Stacey's!" and slammed the front door.
"Phew" She muttered to herself.
She took a deep breath and set off towards the park where she was meeting him.
"Ruby!"
She turned round, it was Stacey munching on a bag of chips.
"Sorry Stace! Gotta go!" She shouted, starting to walk faster, she didn't want to be late.
Stacey watched her friend leave, she hoped she was going to be okay. Before she could stop herself, she began to follow Ruby. She knew she shouldn't, but part of her felt she had to, she couldn't explain it.

Ruby could see him standing by the swings, he was smoking and leaning against a pole. 'Okay...he's a smoker. It'll be fine, I'll just tell him I don't' Thought Ruby, trying to reassure herself.
"Ruby! Hey you look fantastic!" He grinned, dropping the cigarette and stamping on it with his foot. Ruby took a good, long hard look at him. He smiled at her and winked.
Suddenly Ruby felt a little intimadated, he was giving her really sexy looks, it gave her the creeps.
"So, where we goin'?" She asked, trying to sound confident.
"I fort...we could go somewhere where no one would disturb us!" He winked again, stroking her arm. Ruby frowned and backed off a bit.
"And where might that be?" She quivered.
"Come wiv' me n I'll show ya. It's okay Ruby, I'll look after ya" He smiled, holding out his hand to her.
Ruby smiled back and gingerely took his hand, what could go wrong? Nathan was just a normal, sweet, young lad.
Stacey, who had been watching the whole time turned away. She hadn't been able to hear anything but it had looked as if Ruby knew what she was doing, she sighed and made her way back home.

Layne
29-05-2005, 20:34
This is great, don't let nathan take advantage
more
Layne
xxx

Angeldelight
29-05-2005, 20:37
please let Ruby be ok... don't let him take advantage...

bexdatrex
29-05-2005, 21:44
"Stacey? Stacey, your friend's here" Shouted Little Mo from outside the lounge door.
Stacey frowned, it couldn't be Ruby? She'd only gone half an hour ago...but then who else could it be? She shaked her head and got up, switching the TV off.
To her suprise, it was Ruby. She stood half- smiling at the door.
"Can I come in?" She asked slowly.
Stacey nodded, still frowning, she was very confused. Ruby followed her intot he lounge. The two of them sat on the sofa, neither saying anything.
"You want a drink?" Stacey asked, breaking the silence.
"Nah fanks" Ruby whispered, she paused. "Turns out...you were right" She smiled awkardly.
"About what?" Stacey asked, pretending she had no idea what Ruby was on about.
"Nathan, he's....well he ain't what he cracked up to be" She chuckled slightly.
"Oh?" Stacey asked surpised. "Why, you meet up wiv him or summink?" She asked, knowing the answer.
"Yeah, we went back to his actuatly. And it was all going well, we cuddled up on the sofa, watching this scary film, I fink it was 'Gothika'. Anyway, he started kissing me, and it was okay, I've had better...but then..."
"Then...." Stacey asked, encouriging her.
"Well he started to put his hand down my top...and i was like please stop, I'm not ready for this..and then he goes, oh god, I forgot I need to see my Nan! Maybe see you another time, and he just went out"
"He left you sitting there by yourself?"
"Yep! So I was like okay...and I came back. Obviously, the only fing he was after was sex, and I wasn't gunna so he chucked me!"
"Oh my god, how tight, what a little.."
"I know! But you know what"
"What?"
"To be honest wiv ya, I fink I'd rather just stay in wiv me best mate" She smiled, leaning her head on Stacey's shoulder.
Stacey grinned and switched the TV back on.

Angeldelight
29-05-2005, 22:20
wow... i'm lovin this... their friendship is great... i love the stroy so far... please post more... more more more...

crumpet
30-05-2005, 08:16
yeah more!!

Rain_
30-05-2005, 08:20
just caught up...this is great....sounds true to the characters too which makes it excellent

crumpet
30-05-2005, 08:26
yeah!

bexdatrex
30-05-2005, 08:40
So..you and him, totally over now then?"
"Never even started" Ruby replied, smiling.
Stacey nodded, then took a deep breath.
"Ruby.."
"Yeah?" She asked, sitting up from the sofa.
"Oh god" Stacey whispered, "This is really werid"
"What Stace?"
"You know last night...I kissed ya"
"Yeah..well it wern't really a kiss, just a peck on the lips"
Stacey stood up, "But...but what if I wanted it to be more?" She quickly stammered before running up the stairs. Ruby quickly followed her.
She ran after Stacey into her room. Stacey lay on her bed, her head facing the wall, tears began to fall from her cheeks.
"Stace?" Ruby whispered softly, sitting down on the bed, stroking Stacey's hair.
"Stacey..is this why you were so werid about Nathan?"
She saw Stacey slowly nod her head against the pillows.
"Stacey please talk to me" Ruby said.
Stacey opened her mouth, "I'm sorry Ruby, I just..."
"Just.." Ruby replied, prompting her.
"I dunno, I don't wanna feel like this, I just...do"
Ruby smiled, and stroked Stacey's head again.
"Well, actuatly...a few weeks ago, I was worried you know" Ruby confessed.
"About what?"
"That I was a lesbian"
"Why?"
"Well...I couldn't stop finkin' about someone....someone who was worried I'd leave her when I went to college" Ruby chuckled slightly.
Stacey finally sat up, a slight frown on her face. "Me?" She asked.
Ruby nodded, smiling.
"You"
Stacey sighed. "And now..."
"Now...well I still fink about her....I love her"
Stacey grinned. "I love you too" She whispered, her head hanging, hair falling over her face.
"You and me...we're more than mates Stace, we're like....sisters, soul mates" Ruby spoke softly.
"Yeah...we are" Stacey replied, nodding.
"Soul mates...they're like..closer than close" Ruby whispered, moving closer to Stacey.
"And...can soul mates...kiss?" Stacey asked.
Ruby sighed, she looked at Stacey, who through her tear stained face was smiling.
"Yeah...yeah defintely" Ruby grinned, moving her face to Staceys.
Their lips touched , and just for a few seconds, the two girls kissed, it just felt...right.
Stacey pulled away, smiling.
"Shall we go downstairs, get a drink?" She asked.
"Sounds great" Ruby laughed.
The two of them walked down the stairs smiling.

crumpet
30-05-2005, 08:51
Nooooooooooooo! Don't Do Another Kelly/zoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy's To Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

More Very Soon

Katy
30-05-2005, 13:28
its really good keep up the good work

crumpet
30-05-2005, 15:32
yeah, i think it is great too but
WHY STACY? COULDN'T YOU DO IT ON SOME ONE ELSE? WHY DO THAT TO STACY???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
otherwise, it's the best script i've read

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 18:45
this is really really Brill... i like how you handled thier feeling... it was brill... keep it coming... more please... more more more...

di marco
31-05-2005, 08:52
great! :D just caught up, loving the script! :) more soon please, cant wait

Layne
31-05-2005, 20:24
More soon please, great stuff
xxx

hannah-mj
01-06-2005, 00:02
oh my god this is brilliant , loving this its soooooooo good ( it seems like it could actually happen in eastenders tho !) more soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bexdatrex
06-06-2005, 18:29
Hey peeps, glad you're enjoyng the story, but do you think I should stay away from the lesbian storyline? Please tell me your comments, thanks! :)
Here's the next part!

"Grrrr!" Ruby frowned, holding her hand to her head.
"You alright darlin'?" Her Dad asked, peeping around the door.
"Yeah..it's just hard that's all" Ruby smiled, not understanding the compliacted formula's for Physics.
"I know..but think of all the oppurtunities you're have later on in life. And don't forget the tutor's coming any minute, you're be fine sweetheart"
"Yeah..hopefully" Ruby sighed, bringing her head back to the book.
Her Dad smiled and shut the living room door, he was so proud of his daughter.
'Beep beep, beep beep'
Ruby picked up her phone, it was a message.
'Hey babe, thinkin of u, keep workin. Lvya Stacey xx'
Ruby smiled.

hannah-mj
06-06-2005, 20:05
hiya i think its good i dont think the storyline should continue to make them a couple , i think they should should just carry on being confused , (cant explain what i mean ) but its great so far x x x x x

bexdatrex
06-06-2005, 20:56
Thanks Hannah, and I do get what you mean!

"Right well time's up, but very good Ruby, you've worked really well today" Shannon said, smiling.
"Thanks Shannon" Ruby grinned back at her tutor, she felt really pleased with herself.
"Right, same time tomorrow?"
"Yep, see you tomorrow!"
Ruby led Shannon to the door and waved the nea,t brown, haired woman away.
"Go okay?" Johnny asked, appearing from the kitchen.
"Great! She's really nice!" Ruby replied.
"Brilliant! Why don't you go see Stacey now then, give yourself a little break for an hour"
"Yeah I will. I'll just get ready!" She grinned, before racing up the stairs to her room.

"Stacey door!!" Shouted Mo from the kitchen.
"Blimey, what your last slave die of?" Stacey shouted back, making her way to the front door.
"Hey!" Ruby said brightly.
"Ruby, hey, come in" Stacey beamed, leading Ruby into the living room.
The girls sat down on the sofa.
"So, hows it going?" Stacey asked.
"Yeah brilliant, missed seeing you though"
"I missed you and all" Stacey grinned, reaching for Ruby's hand.
Ruby tensed a little, she wasn't sure why, her and Stacey always held hands and touched each other, but this time it was different.
It had been over a week now since the girls had shared their little kiss between them. Ruby was still very much confused over the whole thing, she had mixed feelings for Stacey....and as for Stacey, she defintely felt something...

hannah-mj
06-06-2005, 22:00
wow...you definately got what i meant lol , great! x x x x

Angeldelight
07-06-2005, 17:04
WOW... wow... fabulous... amazing... brilliant... this is such a great script... please post more... i could read this forever...

bexdatrex
07-06-2005, 22:06
Thanks!

"Hello?"
"Hey, it's me"
"Stace I'm in the middle of my tutoring!"
"Yeah well, fort you deserved a break so I rung ya" Stacey stated sharply.
"Aww cheers..but I really ought to get back"
"Right...okay, maybe catch you later?"
"Maybe..."
"Cool, see ya!"
"Bye Stacey"
Ruby sighed and walked back into the living room. She smiled at Shannon.
"Everything okay?" She asked.
"Yeah I fink so" Ruby nodded.
"Sound a little uncertain, last minute nerves?" She chuckled.
"I am feelin' a little nervous yeah" Ruby smiled, butterflies in her tummy.
"Don't worry pet, you'll be fine, it's just exam nerves that's all, we all get them!"
Except those wern't the kind if nerves Ruby was feeling...

Angeldelight
08-06-2005, 10:11
wow... this is great... brill... please post more soon... more more more...

hannah-mj
08-06-2005, 16:53
good good good , more please! x x x x x

crumpet
08-06-2005, 19:12
GET RID OF THE LESSI STORYLINE! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN STACY'S POPULATION! GET RID OF IT TILL IT'S 2 LATE!!!!! DROP THE LESBIAN STORY!
THANKYOU!
otherwise it's really good

di marco
09-06-2005, 10:18
great! :D just caught up, really enjoying reading it! :) more soon please, cant wait
(ps. i also think that you should carry on with them being confused for a bit but i dont think they should get together as a couple)

bexdatrex
09-06-2005, 17:31
"Fancy goin' out tonight?" Stacey asked on the phone, twindling the cord in her hands.
"Yeah, where bouts?" Ruby replied.
"Umm, there's this new film on at the cinema, 'House of Wax'?"
"Oh yeah, sounds cool"
"Okay, well I'll sort out train times and come get you later yeah?"
"Yep! See ya"
"Byeeee!"

Ruby smiled and walked upstairs into her bedroom, she lay down on her bed staring up at the celing.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door which inturuppted her thoughts.
"Come in" She spoke, sitting up.
Tina walked in smiling, she had a tray containing two cups of tea and a couple of chocolate biscuits on a plate.
"Thought we could chat" She grinned, setting the tray down on Ruby's bedside table.
"Oh?" Ruby replied, frowning a little.
"Don't worry, it's nothing serious...I just wanted to talk to ya, see how you are"
"I'm fine" Ruby said, sipping her tea.
"Stacey okay?"
Ruby's eyes widened, "Umm she's fine..."
"Good, seeing her tonight? Heard you on the phone"
"Yeah, hopefully going to the cinema"
"Oh! That should be nice. So, everything's okay, you're fine with me being here and everything?"
"Yeah, everything's great"
"Good! And remember Ruby, anytime you want to talk, just say okay?" Tina smiled, grabbing the empty cups.
Ruby nodded and watched Tina go out the room.
She sat on her bed thinking for another 5 minutes, then she nodded to herself, got changed and wrote down on a piece of paper exactly what she was going to say.

crumpet
09-06-2005, 18:38
dont you DARE go making them even confused, YOU WILL ruin stacy's popularity!

AND DONYT YOU DARE PUT IN THEM BEING A COUPLE!
(i aint being bossy, i am just saying wot i think)

Angeldelight
09-06-2005, 19:05
this is brilliant... great... fabulous... i don't mind them being confused as your doing it really sensatively... this is realy really good... please post more soon... more more more

bexdatrex
09-06-2005, 21:11
Thanks angeldelight, I know what I'm doing and I'm not changing the story! Thanks for being supportive of it xx

hannah-mj
09-06-2005, 22:22
hiya its great and is really interesting to read , dont worry about staceys popurlarity! its not like its really happening on eastenders! its great just keep it going you are doing really well :)

di marco
10-06-2005, 06:38
great! :D liking how youre handling the situation! :) more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
10-06-2005, 18:11
please keep posting more... i love this story... it won't decrease Stacey's popuarlity... i love this story... you HAVE to post more soon... more more more