PDA

View Full Version : Round 5 Public Vote

Bryan
02-03-2008, 14:03
As usual, vote for who you want to keep in the contest.

Poll closes Wednesday at 7pm.

Mr.English
04-03-2008, 16:16
This is a bit of a close one between the last 2, i personally love number 8, she brings a bit of character to it.

Bryan
05-03-2008, 19:24
The poll has now closed. And the next contestant to leave the competition is contestant number 8.

Contestant Number 8 was Chloe O Brien! I for one would like to thank you for being one of the most entertaining contestants we've had!

Now contestants number 1 & 5 remain for next week's X Factor final! x

Abbie
05-03-2008, 19:26
Whoooooooo :D Well done Kath, shame you had to leave but you were great :p :cheer:

Perdita
06-03-2008, 06:05
Brilliant effort, Kath, sorry to see you go, I agree with the others, I found you very entertaining. :clap:

Siobhan
06-03-2008, 09:12
Well done Kath.. never in a million years would guess it was you.. so so sorry for the comments I made but you did something I could never ever do..

Chloe O'brien
06-03-2008, 10:43
:crying: :crying: Nooooooooooo. I can't believe I have been chucked out of the competition. :rotfl:

Can I just say a huge big thank you to Bryan and Leeza for all the organisation and hard word. And of course to everyone's kind and consturctive coments on my singing talents or lack of them. I have to give a huge apology to everyone's eardrums I have damaged over the last few weeks. I don't know who laughed the most when I was trying to record the songs me or Marley.

Well done to everyone who took part and good luck to the final two.

CrazyLea
06-03-2008, 17:56
You were awesome :rotfl:. I loved you. Really funny. Not a bad singer :p Not hugely great either :lol: *Mean that nicely of course* :lol:. I voted for you most of the time.

Chloe O'brien
09-03-2008, 00:36
So your'e to blame for the toture our fellow SB members had to suffer over the last few weeks. I can't apologise enoough to all the x-factor singers who went before me including Lea. by some miracle I lasted this long when really I should have been out week 1. but I can't deny I had a blast and if I bought a smile to a few faces with my wailing then it was worth it.

di marco
17-03-2008, 23:32
well done chloe! :D