PDA

View Full Version : Liberty X Singer wants Corrie Role

tammyy2j
25-02-2008, 14:49
Michelle Heaton Liberty X is hoping to land a role in Coronation Street. She has spoken with her Your A Star co-judge Keith Duffy who played Ciaran McCarthy for two-and-a-half years in show about helping her.

Perdita
25-02-2008, 14:56
Michelle Heaton Liberty X is hoping to land a role in Coronation Street. She has spoken with her Your A Star co-judge Keith Duffy who played Ciaran McCarthy for two-and-a-half years in show about helping her.

What is it with glamour models and singers/presenters wanting to join soaps? Can't see her becoming as popular as Kim Ryder if she does get a part.

CrazyLea
25-02-2008, 17:37
Hmmm talking of Ciaran, he should come back :cheer:.

LostVoodoo
25-02-2008, 18:30
She has spoken with her Your A Star co-judge Keith Duffy who played Ciaran McCarthy for two-and-a-half years in show about helping her.

and does he decide who gets roles in Corrie? i think not!

Abbie
25-02-2008, 22:35
What is it with singers bcoming actresses, I mean I think its good if they want to do that but I hope they dont go all overkill

Chloe O'brien
26-02-2008, 11:50
If ex-pop starts want to become actresses or presenters then they should go and get some proper coaching and training. It's a bit unfair if they can just walk into another job because of who they know. What about all the struggling drama students who have trained for years and can't find any work. I'm sure that there are plenty of drama students who could do a better job given the chance.

Perdita
26-02-2008, 12:19
If ex-pop starts want to become actresses or presenters then they should go and get some proper coaching and training. It's a bit unfair if they can just walk into another job because of who they know. What about all the struggling drama students who have trained for years and can't find any work. I'm sure that there are plenty of drama students who could do a better job given the chance.

You are right, I agree with you. Just because they have already been in the lime light some singers seem to think that they can just snap their fingers and get acting roles when they fancy it. Usually the other way round, as with Kylie, Natalie Umbrulia, Dannii Minogue, Jason Donovan etc, just to name a few.

Chris_2k11
26-02-2008, 14:57
It wont happen