PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Den

Mr Humphries
05-03-2005, 09:37
Who thinks that they are going to dig that cellar up and find that he is not buried under it after all ? The look of horror on Chrissie, Sam and Zoe's faces would be classic. Plus it would give us some great scenes with Phil and Peggy as Peggy has never met Den ! I just cant understand why Phil and Peggy are coming back if there is no score to settle with Dirty Den.

melanielovesdennisrickman
05-03-2005, 11:44
Hiya!!!!!
I don´t think that this will actually happen,because,it wouldn´t be very believable if he would come back again.
I mean,he´s also been under the cellar for two weeks now,so if he wasn´t dead when they buried them,he should be dead now.

Love
Melanie

Meh
05-03-2005, 13:51
Moving to the What-If forums

Treacle
05-03-2005, 18:44
That would be excellent a good storyline for the show.

callummc
08-03-2005, 09:01
I think it's the only way EE can go,Den was only unconcious,he managed to escape and either Pauline helped him don't forget she told Derek not to mention the doorstop,or maybe Tracy the barmaid don't forget she phoned in sick the next day and i don't think we've seen her since.

Treacle
08-03-2005, 13:21
I think it's the only way EE can go,Den was only unconcious,he managed to escape and either Pauline helped him don't forget she told Derek not to mention the doorstop,or maybe Tracy the barmaid don't forget she phoned in sick the next day and i don't think we've seen her since.
Tracey was in last nights episode and was seen last week as well.

staceyarie26
08-03-2005, 13:28
I have heard that Den isn't actually dead and does return to the square AGAIN! It's supposed to be so they can have the whole Watts VS Mitchells storyline saga. I think it's untrue though as Lesley Grantham was very publically sacked and none of the actors who play the Mitchells have even agreed to come back yet for definate (other than Peggy I think - correct me if I'm wrong)

What does everyone else think of this and has anyone else heard these sorts of rumours?

Mr Humphries
08-03-2005, 14:41
What is sick is that I wish it was true, even more upsetting is that Barbara windsor only agreed to come back because she needs the money, nothing else. That says alot really

callummc
09-03-2005, 14:09
Leslie was not very publicly sacked,it was all coming from some secret source inside the bbc,but it was never announced on the press office news sight or the news section on the official EE website it was all chinese whispers.

Mr Humphries
09-03-2005, 14:44
There where scenes cut from the supposed Murder.

They never annouced on any bbc/eastenders website that he was leaving. Unlike Michael Higgs, his dismise was annouced.

Why would Steve McFadden come back when there is no score to settle ?

They are so scared that the soap will not survive that they will keep the option open

callummc
09-03-2005, 18:56
I don't know if you agree with me but Dens the best charector EE ever had and he interacts well with all the other charectors so i say if any other actors are against dens return well call their bluff,if they are so unprofesional that they can't look at what's best for EE well give them their P45'5.

Mr Humphries
09-03-2005, 21:51
Mr Humphries & Mrs Slocombe totally agree with you. :)

staceyarie26
10-03-2005, 14:34
Callummc I definately agree with you that Dirty Den is the best character in the soap and I do hope he is brought back again! However, I'm not sure that everyone else will agree. A lot of people I know actually hated the fact he was brought back in the first place although I thought it was one of EE's best moves ever!

callummc
11-03-2005, 00:01
Don't forget i mean Den back with decent scripts,like the one with dot and den a lot of people must have liked that one cos it won an award for the best episode of last year,remember he was excellent when doing a 2 hander episode the time just flew by'it wasn't the actors fault that since christmas he was given pathetic scripts,the only decent script he got was his last episode,lets face it he told the 3 witches a few home truths.

Treacle
12-03-2005, 07:40
Bringing Den back would the be the biggest mistake ever for them. He's dead this time for real!

Treacle
12-03-2005, 07:42
What is sick is that I wish it was true, even more upsetting is that Barbara windsor only agreed to come back because she needs the money, nothing else. That says alot really
Can you reveal your source on this please?
Considering EE paid her to appear at Sam's wedding and she's guested on JR and This Morning not to mention the Biography channel with Gloria Hunniford I don't think Babs is short of a penny. She's just splashed out on some plastic surgery if she's that desperate for the pennies then she wouldn't have and would have also got herself sorted out in the decision of coming back to EE sooner. She also appeared on ITV1's Paul O'Grady show.

Mr Humphries
12-03-2005, 14:42
You should read the papers, she said it herself, because she need the money after having a face lift !

Dont be funny, I dont post fake spoilers !

callummc
12-03-2005, 15:57
I read that to,but i don't mind Peggy in small doses,i just hope EE isn't going to turn back into the Peggy Mitchell show,we can't really blame Barbara though if EE are willing to gve her a big payout she's bound to want to take it,and don't forget we can't trust everything the tabloids print.

Jade
12-03-2005, 15:59
I have heard that Den isn't actually dead and does return to the square AGAIN! It's supposed to be so they can have the whole Watts VS Mitchells storyline saga. I think it's untrue though as Lesley Grantham was very publically sacked and none of the actors who play the Mitchells have even agreed to come back yet for definate (other than Peggy I think - correct me if I'm wrong)

What does everyone else think of this and has anyone else heard these sorts of rumours?

Phils agreed to come back, it's on the official press relases from the BBC, so its not tabloied gossip!

callummc
13-03-2005, 21:27
I didn't mean Phill's return was tabloid gossip,i meant that Babs was only going back cos she was skint could be tabloid gossip.

stapler
26-03-2005, 19:34
Bringing Den back would the be the biggest mistake ever for them. He's dead this time for real!

Totally agree, bringing him back beyond the dead the first time was shaky enough, surely EE can learn from their past mistakes... but then the way all these undeveloped characters are going, maybe not...

ghosthunter5487
19-10-2005, 22:27
Bring him back!!!!!!!!!

alan45
19-10-2005, 22:33
Hes Dead You Know

JustJodi
19-10-2005, 22:36
Hes Dead You Know

yes dead.. worm food !!!

alan45
19-10-2005, 22:42
DEAD AS HECTOR

JustJodi
19-10-2005, 22:45
DEAD AS HECTOR

kicking up daisies ..and has a dirt blanket .....

Chris_2k11
19-10-2005, 23:01
I don't understand this big obsession with Den. I can think of far better characters than him!

Debs
19-10-2005, 23:07
I don't understand this big obsession with Den. I can think of far better characters than him!

no me niether a lot better characters like the ferriras for one!! LOL

den is dead people!

Chris_2k11
19-10-2005, 23:08
Ferrerias :rotfl: Oh yeah, fab! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

JustJodi
19-10-2005, 23:09
no me niether a lot better characters like the ferriras for one!! LOL

den is dead people!

Maybe Dan Ferrira will show up in his Elvis costume looking for his kids on Halloween ????????:rotfl:

Debs
19-10-2005, 23:10
Ferrerias :rotfl: Oh yeah, fab! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

:rotfl: hundred times better than den though :rotfl:

Chris_2k11
19-10-2005, 23:11
Maybe Dan Ferrira will show up in his Elvis costume looking for his kids on Halloween ????????:rotfl: Can you imagine Grant & Phil! 'Who's this clown?' :rotfl:

JustJodi
19-10-2005, 23:15
Can you imagine Grant & Phil! 'Who's this clown?' :rotfl:

Oh that would be a hoot !!!!!:lol:

Debs
19-10-2005, 23:15
Can you imagine Grant & Phil! 'Who's this clown?' :rotfl:

:rotfl:

di marco
20-10-2005, 08:11

i agree, im not older enough to have seen him first time round, but second time round i didnt think he was that great

alan45
20-10-2005, 08:16
i agree, im not older enough to have seen him first time round, but second time round i didnt think he was that great

Unfortunately I am old. Den was absoutely brilliant first time around but his laughable return showed him as a complete saddo

di marco
20-10-2005, 08:17
Unfortunately I am old. Den was absoutely brilliant first time around but his laughable return showed him as a complete saddo

thats what im saying, he may have been great first time round but i didnt see him, so i can only go on what i saw and i wasnt that impressed