PDA

View Full Version : Another Branning Love Triangle

tammyy2j
13-02-2008, 10:45
First we had Max/Stacey/Bradley and now we will have poor ginger ninja (sorry i love that quote from Jake :lol: ) Bradley trying his luck with Claire but she has eyes already for his dad Max.

What will be the outcome of this triangle be???? :searchme:

Abbie
13-02-2008, 13:21
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Do I have to say anything else? :p

lizann
13-02-2008, 13:39
First we had Max/Stacey/Bradley and now we will have poor ginger ninja (sorry i love that quote from Jake :lol: ) Bradley trying his luck with Claire but she has eyes already for his dad Max.

What will be the outcome of this triangle be???? :searchme:

I say its a quadrangle she was after Jack too and that may happen also unless Ronnie punches her

*-Rooney-*
13-02-2008, 13:57
ah does this mean bracey is over for good boo hoo

JustJodi
13-02-2008, 15:00
I am sure we will find out if Stacey and Bradley are indeed OVER on Valentines day ???
I think Clare will only play up with Bradley to get to his dad Max..Then Bradley will be all hurt and stuff,( maybe he catches Clare and Max snogging ) then he will go to Stacey for comfort ???

GANG I AM JUST MAKING THIS UP,,, ITS JUST A SCENIRO I AM PLAYING IN MY OVER IMAGINATIVE HEAD:lol:

Siobhan
13-02-2008, 15:06
I hope this is just a big rumour.. maybe bradley tries it on with Clare and she says she wants max and Bradley goes all red in the face, get angry and asks what has max got that he doesn't?? blah blah blah

Debs
13-02-2008, 17:14
I hope this is just a big rumour.. maybe bradley tries it on with Clare and she says she wants max and Bradley goes all red in the face, get angry and asks what has max got that he doesn't?? blah blah blah

:lol: Thats the one thing you can be certain of , bradey going red bless him!!!!