PDA

View Full Version : A Branning To Die???????

lizann
12-02-2008, 16:33
Max and Tanya divorce proceedings and feuding will be brought to a dramatic stop with the loss of one their children. The separation and fighting has taken its toll on the children especially Abi but will their death be an accident or a suicide?

With Claire setting her sights on Max and Bradley setting his sights on Claire and revenge against his dad could they play a part?

Who will it be baby Oscar, Abi or Lauren?

CrazyLea
12-02-2008, 16:51
What's the source :eek:.

Will be really sad if it's true!

Siobhan
12-02-2008, 16:53
What's the source :eek:.

Will be really sad if it's true!

wasn't there something about spoiler for 2008 saying Tanya would lose her baby so maybe it is oscar???

Abbie
12-02-2008, 16:53
:eek: when I saw this thread I never thought it could be one of the kids

CrazyLea
12-02-2008, 16:54
Hmmm good thinking!

Awww. He's so ickle :(. I hope it's an accident and no one kills him on purpose (if it is him that is). I think if it was on purpose they'd get loads of complaints :p.

Abbie
12-02-2008, 16:55
Noooo :( Not a baby dying. They seem to be the latest victims in soaps

tammyy2j
13-02-2008, 10:42
On another soap forum there was a rumour of Lauren committing suicide.

I hope its not baby Oscar that dies.

Abbie
13-02-2008, 12:17

:eek: That would be a shocker, we havent seen anything from her lately

Perdita
13-02-2008, 12:28

Soaps seem to adopt more and more shocking storylines :eek: Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable with this? I know it happens, babies die and youngster commit suicide but I suppose you don't want it to happen to people you know, and of course, we all live in Albert Square to some extent. Reality and fiction is not always easy to separate.

Abbie
13-02-2008, 12:41

Soaps seem to adopt more and more shocking storylines :eek: Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable with this? I know it happens, babies die and youngster commit suicide but I suppose you don't want it to happen to people you know, and of course, we all live in Albert Square to some extent. Reality and fiction is not always easy to separate.
I know what you mean, I think soaps are concentrating in way on the young actors as they come across as more 'hard-hitting' and in some situations yes they can be reality, but I agree you just dont want to see that on TV

StarsOfCCTV
13-02-2008, 16:48
If soaps do this to get more viewers in that respect I think they've lost at least one viewer (me!) for the week!

If it was one of them I'd guess Oscar but I hope it isn't true. :(

xxloopylauraxx
17-02-2008, 22:40
if recent newpaper stories are to go by perhaps its max who dies? if tanya and sean bury max alive maybe its him. or after all if its a branning maybe jim?

*-Rooney-*
17-02-2008, 23:09
i couldnt imagine one of the kids dying, if the rumour about lauren commiting suicide was true i think it would be to try and show the effects adults behaviour and family breakups can have on the kids especially when no one is paying attention to them, and just expecting them to bounce back.

But i do still hope its not one of the kids who die

JustJodi
18-02-2008, 21:38
I have to jump in here,, I do not think it will be any of the YOUNGER Brannings,, I think it will be Jim, cos the actor playing Jim has not been well for some time since his stroke, maybe he is not coming back so they are going to let him "die" in the nursing home ???????:hmm:
I am just wondering what the rest of you folks think ???:searchme:

Perdita
18-02-2008, 21:40
I have to jump in here,, I do not think it will be any of the YOUNGER Brannings,, I think it will be Jim, cos the actor playing Jim has not been well for some time since his stroke, maybe he is not coming back so they are going to let him "die" in the nursing home ???????:hmm:
I am just wondering what the rest of you folks think ???:searchme:
If we must have another death than I would prefer Jim to die, although I would rather that he came back, would hate for any of the others to pass away :crying:

LostVoodoo
19-02-2008, 07:06
i don't think it'll be any of the kids, if only because of the Brigend 'suicide cult' issue at the moment. the BBC aren't going to want to be seen to be adding to that.

Perdita
19-02-2008, 07:29
i don't think it'll be any of the kids, if only because of the Brigend 'suicide cult' issue at the moment. the BBC aren't going to want to be seen to be adding to that.

I agree with you, it really would be horrible if they did go down that line. :hmm: :eek:

Chloe O'brien
19-02-2008, 11:11
If it is going to be Jim then EE should have taken the decision to kill off his character months ago. As much loved by all is John realisticlly there is no chance that he is going to be able to return to the role. He has only learned to walk again so his recovery is going to be a long process, it could be another two years before the poor man is fit to return to work the long hours if he does. Give the man some peace to recover and enjoy his retirement with dignity. I would hate to see Dot unhappy and lonely again, but it would be best to let Jim die and give him a good send off.

Perdita
19-02-2008, 12:51
If it is going to be Jim then EE should have taken the decision to kill off his character months ago. As much loved by all is John realisticlly there is no chance that he is going to be able to return to the role. He has only learned to walk again so his recovery is going to be a long process, it could be another two years before the poor man is fit to return to work the long hours if he does. Give the man some peace to recover and enjoy his retirement with dignity. I would hate to see Dot unhappy and lonely again, but it would be best to let Jim die and give him a good send off.

I agree, but if the rumour of a Branning to die is true, that decision might have been made, I assume the decision makers will have discussed this with John Bardon, if this is happening.

sindydoll
02-04-2008, 22:19
now i did read that oscar becomes very ill something to do with his kidneys :(

Joanne
03-04-2008, 09:52

If true then this is probably how they will write Max's return in.

*-Rooney-*
05-04-2008, 12:26

If true then this is probably how they will write Max's return in.

ahh what a shame

although i didnt think max needed a reason to come back into it, wasnt he just away to give tanya time to recover then he would come back when she was ready

Abbie
05-04-2008, 15:20
Awwww this will be so sad, it always is when there is an illness concerning a baby

*-Rooney-*
06-04-2008, 02:40
:( :( :( :(

poor oscar

*-Rooney-*
06-04-2008, 02:40
why dont they let a baby live normal in soap without complicating its life with leukemia, illness, switched at birth or god forbid death.

Kim
06-04-2008, 03:00

I hope its not baby Oscar that dies.

This would be interesting to see; I would have thought there'd be more chance of Abi doing it than Lauren. Unless there's bad news where Lucy is concerned or she starts to believe she will never see her friend again and thinks with her parents at loggerheads, that life is not worth living.

Abbie
06-04-2008, 12:44
why dont they let a baby live normal in soap without complicating its life with leukemia, illness, switched at birth or god forbid death.
I know, and it seems to be happening a lot lately