PDA

View Full Version : David to be a Dad?

moonstorm
29-01-2008, 13:42
This is from the "Star", so i have put it in rumours.........

CORRIE will be rocked by a baby mystery when dodgy David Platt’s girlfriend reveals she is pregnant.

Flighty Tina McIntyre cannot work out whether it is tearaway David who has fathered the child, or a previous lover called Matthew.

Tina (Michelle Keegan, 20) confesses her dilemma to David’s mum Gail (Helen Worth, 57).

Gail, whose daughter Sarah (Tina O’Brien, 24) became a mum at 13, takes a sensible approach and discusses the possible option of an abortion.

She tells Tina: “I’m not trying to tell you what to do, and you’re completely within your rights to tell David about the baby.

“If you do, I’ll support you. But I have to tell you, I worry about what it will do to him.

“And if he hears about a termination, I fear for his mental health.”

Tina earlier tried to talk to David (Jack P. Shepherd, 20), with no success.

A Street insider said: “She believes in her heart of hearts that David could be the dad but she’s frightened about what his reaction is going to be.”

Perdita
29-01-2008, 14:16
Not another unplanned pregnancy. :eek: Can't the writers think of something else when a couple first get together? Maria preggers, Carla supposedly preggers, now Tina - I am soooo bored with it. :thumbsdow

Meh
29-01-2008, 15:05
Not another unplanned pregnancy. :eek: Can't the writers think of something else when a couple first get together? Maria preggers, Carla supposedly preggers, now Tina - I am soooo bored with it. :thumbsdow

Yeah, but with David being a dad its different.

lizann
29-01-2008, 15:08
There must be a shortage of condoms and contraception and with Gail working at a Doctors she should do something

Siobhan
29-01-2008, 15:51

Yeah, but with David being a dad its different.

he would probably sell the baby or something..he is not cut out to be a dad. or maybe this will totally change him

CrazyLea
29-01-2008, 16:54
I think it would totally change him. For the better. He loved Beth - I think he'd love his own even more.

tammyy2j
29-01-2008, 17:15
No more Platts please

Abbie
29-01-2008, 18:08
I think this could be different cos its a different situation and David

Chris_2k11
29-01-2008, 18:10
No more Platts pleaseI think you mean Pratts

Abbie
29-01-2008, 18:12
No more Platts pleaseI think you mean Pratts

Haha lol

I know what you mean about the Platts though

yummy_mummy
30-01-2008, 10:34
i'm not sure if this is a rumour, i think it's true cos i've seen it in inside soap magazine yesturday and they don't usually publish anything that is untrue, apparently she tels gail and gail responds by offereing to support her whatever he decision! not sure if it would make a good storyline though!