PDA

View Full Version : Chrissie

angelblue
04-03-2005, 20:34
I felt sorry for chrissie she looks like she is going to crack awwww :)

Behemoth
04-03-2005, 20:38
She'll be back on top soon. I hope Sam curls up and dies.

angelblue
04-03-2005, 20:40
Sam had an point though wot if they do come back they will ask were den is wot will she say and dennis coming bck soon i can just seeing zoe cracking under the pressure or even chrissie :)

lucchia
05-03-2005, 12:55
To be honest, I really think Sam ought to get a grip. Who the hell does she think she is anyway, trying to lay down the law to Chrissie. Think about what Chrissie must be going through, I mean she did just kill her husband. There's no need for Sam to be as bitchy as she is, trying to show off. She's the worst Mitchell ever. I mean, even Billy's more of a Mitchell than she is. Look at the way she is, going on about how everyone took what is hers. Eh? Reality check sweetheart - Everyone told her Andy was trying to con her, but no no she wouldn't see it. And now, because she was stupid enough to give it all to a bent solicitor, she thinks she can try to ruin Chrissie's life.

Sam's a waste of space. The sooner she goes, the better.

Alisha
05-03-2005, 13:09
To be honest, I really think Sam ought to get a grip. Who the hell does she think she is anyway, trying to lay down the law to Chrissie. Think about what Chrissie must be going through, I mean she did just kill her husband. There's no need for Sam to be as bitchy as she is, trying to show off. She's the worst Mitchell ever. I mean, even Billy's more of a Mitchell than she is. Look at the way she is, going on about how everyone took what is hers. Eh? Reality check sweetheart - Everyone told her Andy was trying to con her, but no no she wouldn't see it. And now, because she was stupid enough to give it all to a bent solicitor, she thinks she can try to ruin Chrissie's life.

Sam's a waste of space. The sooner she goes, the better.

Im totally with you.

What bugs me immensly about Sam is her constant Mitchell talk. She has been doing it for ages. 'Im a Mitchell' 'I'll show you how a mitchell does things' Pah! Sam let Andy walk all over her because she was so blinded by his love. It was blatently obvious that Andy was only with he for her money and she was rude and heartless towards Minty and Billy when they tried to warn her. Even now sometimes she is quite insensitive towards Minty.

With characters like Zoe and Sam, is that they hardly take responsiblity for thier actions. This is partly why I dislike them both. They are both weak pathetic women who cant rub two brain cells together and make a habbit of forgeing the blame on others. Den was spot on when he explained to Sam (befor his death) that he took her to the cleaners because she burned down her club and almost killed her daughter in the process. I remember at the time how smug she was about it afterwards, espeically when Sharons insurance wouldn't pay through and she got her's for the snooker hall. I couldn't stand her constant sarcasitc catty remarks with her nose stuck up in the air acting like the Maffias wife giveing it large because she got her brothers buisnesses handed over to her which she didn't work to get. She had very little remorse over what happend to vicki and even tried to dupe Sharon into signing the club over to her unknowingly. Den did what he did out of revenge. Sam was stupid to think that he wouldn't want payback after what she did and that will teach her about playing with the big boys!

Seeing as Chrissie is very fond of vicki and saw it as payback to, Im not suprised she went along with it. Chrissie is a much stronger person than Sam and will rise to the game.

Joanne
05-03-2005, 17:39
Sam's main hold over Chrissie now is constantly threatening to go to the police. If i was Chrissie I would pretend to be cracking up and completely full of remorse and tell Sam that I was thinking of going to the police as I couldn't bear the guilt any longer. Sam would soon change her tune because she, as well as Zoe is up to her neck in it. She didn't actually administer the fatal blow but she still covered it up afterwards and still is, pretending that she saw Den this week etc. Even if she concocted a story with Zoe to get off the hook Zoe would crack under the pressure while being interviewed by the police.

What would you all do now if you were in Chrissie's shoes?

lucchia
05-03-2005, 21:47
Give Sam a big slap!!!

But no, I think Chrissie should make out like she's going to the police. See how Sam reacts to that one!

Alisha
06-03-2005, 00:07
I agree,

If Chrissie did threaten to go to the police, then it would have a diverse effect.

Sam thinks that she holds all the cards because she knows what really happened, but she too is in it up to her neck. They all are. Sam may have saw what Chrissie did but what proof has she really got? I mean its Chrissie's word against Sams and Sam was downstairs at the time too. Chrissie can easily turn it around and say that it was Sam who killed him. Afterall its not just Chrissie's finger prints on the iron dog. Sam has confirmed to a crowded pub that she was there on Den's departure. She has very little to go on. Basically, Sam is an accessory to murder.

If Chrisse told Sam that she is willing to see the police to confess all, I dont think Sam will be so quick with her comments and her dominant hold over her. She may want the pub back, but I doubt she is willing to go to prison for it. All this nonsense about me and 'Zoe will walk away free' -she really doesn't know what she is talking about. No wonder Andy saw her comeing!

Rach33
06-03-2005, 13:09
Sam is a muppet I can't wait for her and Zoe to leave Chrissie I really feel for while the other two brought it on themselves I hope Chrissie gets some happiness with Jake as she deserves it As for Sam totally agree about the curl up and die bit Andy should have taken her to the bridge with him

Bad Wolf
06-03-2005, 14:16
i thought it was hysterical when andy, through his will told her to get her hair done so she could still be the dumbest blonde on the square

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-03-2005, 06:40
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah it was sooooooooo funny,i couldnĀ“t stop laughing at the tv!!!!!
Maybe i miss Andy a bit sometimes,lol.

Love
Melanie