PDA

View Full Version : Tonight and Next Week

BabyPink
19-05-2005, 15:39
Tonight:
Roger and Jackie's marriage hits crisis point and Seb is determined to twist the knife in further. Bruno is becoming suspicious of Lucy. Noah breaks the news of his engagement to Conrad - there's no turning back now. Amber's record is getting lots of airplay, but her pop career looks doomed when Conrad is told he's being sold to Madrid. A distraught Jackie spots Roger entering a brothel and seeks comfort in the arms of her stepson

Thurs 26th:
Amber demonstrates that she will sink to any level to gain a bigger stake in Earls Park, thereby keeping Conrad and Phoenix in England. At the Milligans' shooting party, Hazel shows off her new squeeze - an international tennis pro. Noah gives in to his sexual urges and visits a sauna. Lucy makes her escape from Bruno into the arms of solid, dependable Giles. Then Bruno comes after her - armed. Earls Park will never be the same again

:eek: Im so excited! So is that Conrad a gonna then? Is that is?! How many episodes are supposed to be left?!....
Cant wait for 26th! :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
20-05-2005, 19:04
Bruno shots Conrad after going after Lucy and Giles who turns out to be a psycho with a gun

Crazy Gal 88
20-05-2005, 19:21
well i know conrad leaves soon but dont worry - he cant die if he gets shot cos hes gonna apear in the ITV2 spinoff 'Extra time' ooo wait! maybe thats where extra time is based - in Spain! that would be good!

MichelleS
20-05-2005, 19:23
I heard that there was going to be a cliffhanger where Giles tries to kill himself and Lucy by pumping carbon monoxide into the car. I don't want Conrad to die!! :crying:

Rach33
20-05-2005, 19:53
According to Soaplife Amber helps Lucy escape then discovers Gile isn't all he seems she tells Bruno who enlists Conrad's helps and goes after Giles with a shotgun to save his wife and daughter