PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Family

CrazyLea
31-12-2007, 05:40
Made a Home and Away one.. so thought I'd make a Neighbours one..

Some people you may not expect in the families, but they're probably people I didn't know where to put :p.

Kennedy/Kinksi - Susan, Karl, Rachel Zeke

Carmenetti/Brown - Rosetta, Frazer, Carmella, Ringo

Parker - Ned, Janae, Steve, Miranda, Bridget, Riley, Mickey

Rebecci/Scully - Toadie, Steph, Charlie

Robinson - Paul, Elle

Napier - Rebecca, Oliver, Declan

Bishop/Carpenter - Harold, Lou

Other -

Sorry for all the characters I missed out :p.

Jessie Wallace
31-12-2007, 16:37
Oh bum, i didn't realise i could chose more than one family, but hey i still went for the best :D

CrazyLea
31-12-2007, 16:38
Yeah, good choice :cheer:. I couldn't decide between Kennedys or Rebecci/Scully.

Worst family for me though is the Parkers!

Jessie Wallace
31-12-2007, 16:41
Really no, they are ok, worst, Robinson i can't stand Paul or Elle. And whilst we are slatting them, let's get rid of Mr Wooden (aka Ned)

CrazyLea
31-12-2007, 16:43
I love Paul. Not too keen on Elle.

Yes PLEASE get rid of Ned. I don't mind Miranda and Steve. But they can kill the rest off :p.

Jessie Wallace
31-12-2007, 16:47
Maybe you should do a get rid of thread as well! lol

*-Rooney-*
09-02-2008, 05:10
i voted for parker, i think they have done well with the new additions, miranda, steve didge, riley then theres ned and mickey and janae.

there a different sort of family unit but a solid one at the same time

LostVoodoo
09-02-2008, 09:35
i voted for parker, i think they have done well with the new additions, miranda, steve didge, riley then theres ned and mickey and janae.

there a different sort of family unit but a solid one at the same time

i like the Parkers too, and love the way they have to keep randomly putting animals in becuase steve's a vet! lol. btw does anyone know why they call Bridgett 'didge'?

Abbie
28-05-2008, 16:38
I Voted Kennedy/Kinski, they are just a great family and its better now that Libby is back :D