PDA

View Full Version : Alf has a son - help?

carooline
04-03-2005, 17:18
Can someone help - just found out that Alf has a son to 'The Guv' (dani's pal) but we don't know who the son is - does anyone know if its going to be someone we already know? :confused:

Trinity
04-03-2005, 18:27
I saw this on the aussie network 7 website - my guess would be the blond policeman...seems the right age?

melmarshall858
05-03-2005, 09:30
no it's someone that we have never met nemed eric dalby we will meet his son dalby (alf's grandson) soon as he is at summerbay high and bullies henry.
later his abusive father (alfs son) dies and dalby is suspected of his murder and runs away sally and flynn take him in when he is cleared and he starts to date matilda. he does later find out alf is his grandad and theyare just adapting to each other.

dalby is also suspected by some viewers of being the stalker although i can't see it!

carooline
07-03-2005, 16:31
thanks for this information - you have put our minds at ease. Had just read about that wee guy on the home and away website. :rolleyes:

Angeltigger
07-03-2005, 17:19
Alf also have a son who is called Duncan who lives with someone else in the city as he was doing drugs and put seb in a wheelchair and Alf said to him i do not have a son

But maybe that not the one that you are talking about

DetBarb
08-08-2007, 15:06
Can someone help - just found out that Alf has a son to 'The Guv' (dani's pal) but we don't know who the son is - does anyone know if its going to be someone we already know? :confused:Alf's grandson is ric. Full name is Eric Dalby. Dalby was either the wardens maiden name or the man she was with while she had her fling with Alf - mind you they were teenagers. So Alf fathered Rics dad before he had Roo (Marthas birth mother). But Alf didnt know about Ric till about 2(?) years ago (or however long Ric's been on for). But ive forgotten how he found out.

Alfs 2nd son is Duncan who is in the US. Duncan turned bad - influenced by Morag....Up till he was 7 (?) Duncan was a sweet kid - then they changed his character for the worse. Duncan and Christopher Fletcher were best mates. (Sally's adopted little brother - the only biological child of mum Pippa and Tom. They fostered kids because they couldnt have any. Then within 1 -2 years they decided to adopt Sally. Around the same time they found out Pippa was pregnant with Christopher. And shortly after Christopher was born Tom died of a heart attack while driving Steven and Sally home.) Christoper left when Pippa did the first time. Pippa has come back quite a few times (here about 3-4 weeks ago), but Christopher only once or twice.

Hope this explains things for yu.

Siobhan
08-08-2007, 15:11
Thanks for the info but it was 2 years too late if you look at when this thread was posted.. Damn, wish you had been around back then so we could have gotten all the gossip.. but you are here now so that is cool!!!

DetBarb
08-08-2007, 16:34
Yes I confess I didnt check the date until after I posted it. Sorry about that.

Is there an anything else yuo would like to know - glad to be of service.