PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn & Donald Fisher

Mrs Bump
03-12-2007, 15:25
Really thick here but what is up with Marilyn. In the episode I watched today (Doanld Fisher leaving again) he said all he wanted was to be able to fly to England (?) and bee with Marilyn. I've obviously missed something... is Marilyn ill?

Abbie
03-12-2007, 15:31
Is this in the early 2001 episodes on a morning?

Siobhan
03-12-2007, 15:49
Really thick here but what is up with Marilyn. In the episode I watched today (Doanld Fisher leaving again) he said all he wanted was to be able to fly to England (?) and bee with Marilyn. I've obviously missed something... is Marilyn ill?

Marilyn was married to fisher.. they had a son called byron and he died at a very young age (baby I think) Marilyn couldn't cope and left Fisher.. Fisher always loved her.

Mrs Bump
03-12-2007, 16:42
Thanks, thought there was something more to it than that. I know she ran off to england after Byron died and I seem to remember that we bumped into her again when there were a few english episodes. It was just that in the lunchtime episode on 5 today he had said he wanted to go and see her so I assumed there was a reason above and beyond his undying love. Thanks for your help though.

Abigail
03-12-2007, 19:38

I thought it was a bit random for Fisher to say that he wanted to go see Marilyn when she hasn't been mentioned at all during the time he has been back.

Abbie
03-12-2007, 19:39
Well that is very odd, even for me who doesnt really know who she is, well I do now, but you know, just cos he hasnt mentioned her before

CrazyLea
03-12-2007, 19:41
Has Fisher left yeah? I missed all last weeks eps.

Marilyn has been mentioned. Fisher said that she was ill. Cancer I think.

Abbie
03-12-2007, 19:43
Has Fisher left yeah? I missed all last weeks eps.

Marilyn has been mentioned. Fisher said that she was ill. Cancer I think.

Actually that deos a ring a bell now :hmm: Im getting confused, Im watching the current episodes and ones from 2006

Mrs Bump
03-12-2007, 22:56
Ahhhh now that makes much more sense then... sad that she is ill and Donald is heartbroken but hopefully he will finally get to go see her now.