PDA

View Full Version : paul to lose a leg

stacyefc
18-05-2005, 12:53
it says on Digital Spy that paul robinson is to lose a leg. I don't know the details of how or anything but it just said he will lose a leg.

Crazy Gal 88
18-05-2005, 16:37
yeh i heard that too!!! it will be interesting....

*vcl*
18-05-2005, 16:39
yeh i heard that too!!! it will be interesting.... Sound like he may gets what he deserves!

I really dont like paul.

Abi
18-05-2005, 20:03
Whoaa that would be an interesting story

Any ideas how?

SoapWatcher
18-05-2005, 20:30
Are you sure it isn't a joke. Pull your leg... joke etc etc.

Crazy Gal 88
18-05-2005, 21:37
errr no - he defo loses a leg (unless that was a joke - forgive me please if it is - having dozy day!lol)

Jenbobber
18-05-2005, 21:58
wonder how he looses a leg, i quite like paul, spices things up, he is a jerk tho, him and izzy deserve eachother!

tippy toes
18-05-2005, 22:13
haha loser. he SO deserves it. i reckon izzy chops it off in a mad rage!

Crazy Gal 88
19-05-2005, 11:21
that would be good!lol or like everyone who he's ever hurt like chases him out of town n they catch him n chop hi leg off!or this harvester comes out of nowhere n chops his leg off!lol i know its never gonn ahappen but hey it'd be funny.

SoapRach
19-05-2005, 12:22
Seriously? do you all think it would be funny and deserved for someone to lose a leg? I know he's an **** but it would still be harsh.

Crazy Gal 88
19-05-2005, 15:58
ok i admit it is harsh but it would never happen! tho i do think the whole of ramsay street chsing him out of erinsborough would be rather amusing to watch!

Carrie Bradshaw
20-05-2005, 17:57
I'm sure losing a leg won't stop Paul's nasty ways, I love watching him manipulate people and he and Izzy are definitely perfect for each other!

melmarshall858
31-05-2005, 08:22
Paul on his deathbed
The ex-con is thrown off a cliff after his latest scheme ticks off the wrong people

After being thrown from a cliff, critically injured Paul Robinson declares he'd rather die than accept help, on dramatic eps of Neighbours. With his body so shattered he can't move, the ex-con believes this is payback for years of wheeling and dealing. Paul has caused nothing but havoc since returning to Erinsborough at the end of last year and his web of deceit is about to close in on him at a furious pace.

In coming weeks, Paul's plan to use a fake environmental report to trick Ramsay Street residents into selling their homes collapses when the document is exposed as a fallacy. The fraudulent paper stated that within 10 year, Ramsay Street would be submerged under water due to the rising water table. Paul convinced residents they had no other option than to sell or be flooded. But behind the scenes, he was helping coporate developer Affirmacon with their plan to buy a slice of Erinsborough and build an industrial development on the land.

Wary of the report's findings, Harold and his son David commisioned a private investigation that revealed no threat to the area. While the angry community and Affirmacon bay for Paul's blood, David has even more reason to want the conman out of the way - he lost his wife Lil to him.

When David sees Paul preparing to leave for Sydney with Lil, he snaps. He jumps in his car, presses his foot on the accelerator and tries to mow down the man who ruined his life! Paul jumps clear at the last minute, but David isn't finished. He warns Paul he has plans to bring him down and won't stop till he does. Affirmacon also wants to even the score and sends one of their heavies to show Paul what happens when he crosses the wrong people. The frightened man is marched through the bush. Coming to the edge of a windswept cliff, he desperately tries to explain why he isn't to blame for the plan's failure. His pleas fall on deaf ears. The thug picks up his target and hurls him off the cliff.

When Paul fails to return, David smugly tells his cheating wife that not only is her lover a crook, he has also fled the town like a coward. Paul is close to death on the valley floor when help finally arrives. He's rushed to hospital, but his life rapidly slips away with so many bone broken and his organs failing. Doctors realise that unless they act immediately, their patient will be dead within hours. Despite his critical condition, Paul refuses help, announcing he has had enough of his life and wants to die. His body shuts down and he slips into a coma.

Baby shock for Max and Steph
The wannabe parents may have a ready-made family sooner than they planned

The full ramifications of adoption hit home when Max and Steph are given the opportunity to raise a baby together. Having recently applied to become adoptive parents, Max and Steph are overjoyed when a young pregnant woman selects them as prospective guardians for her unborn child.

The excited couple are jolted back to reality when they meet the mum to be, Kayla (Virginia Ryan), who's homeless and lives in a shelter. After Steph bonds with the pregnant teen over their shared love of motorbikes, she and Max realise they are so consumed by their desire to become parents that they never stopped to consider Kayla's painful circumstances and whether they could help. Before long, Steph begins to wonder if it's possible to adopt Kayla's baby, but keep the young woman in their lives.

Also on Neighbours...
Harold confronts Paul over whether he intended to destroy David's life, Paul assures Harold he never meant to fall in love with Lil, but he's less honest about his shady business ventures.

Amz84
31-05-2005, 10:11
Thanks for that!!!

Crazy Gal 88
31-05-2005, 11:37
wow - that sounds REALLY GOOD!!! whats your source?

Athena
31-05-2005, 22:55
anyone know how lil reacts to the news?

melmarshall858
01-06-2005, 09:38
i got it from the **************.com website they are excellent for episode guides and spoilers

Athena
02-06-2005, 20:20
to soap rach: don't worry about us laughing about paul's leg. we're talking about neighbours here, a soap where a murder trial lasts 5 minutes, the jury then diliberate for 1 min and despite being found guilty for murder, the defendant gets away, scot free. paul's leg will probably miraculously grow back or something. they'll manage to water it down so it's not too bad. (not that i don't love neighbours, i'm all for watering stuff down).