PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Rumours

moonstorm
23-11-2007, 12:39
I got these from DS but as there is no source, I have put them here rather than spoilers.

2008 Eastenders Spoilers

* Keith gets a job as a taxi driver
* New school boy Burton gets Jay into drugs
* Love is on the cards for Roxy and Jase
* Yolande becomes increasingly ill
* Tanya files for a divorce with Max
* Mickey and Gary find themselves on a chat room arranging to meet a "hot babe"

lizann
23-11-2007, 13:59
I've heard these rumours also

Jack and Phil feud will put Ronnie's life in grave danger

A Mitchell secret is revealed

Lisa and Louise are to return with Lisa's new rich husband who Phil knows well (Its Dan)

Sharon, Baby Dennis, Vicki and Mark Jnr visit Dot and Ian

Jane's brother and Steven have an affair

Grant returns

Belinda Slater moves home with Charlie and starts a relationship with Garry

Bradley dumps pregnant Stacey after finding out about her affair with his father Max

Tanya loses the baby

Tanya and Sean sleep together

Bianca returns with all her kids including Liam

Bianca/Dan/Ricky love triangle to start again

Ricky, Janine and Sophie return for Frank's funeral

Siobhan
23-11-2007, 14:15
My opinion on these below:

Jack and Phil feud will put Ronnie's life in grave danger (think this happens at christmas)

A Mitchell secret is revealed (heard this one)

Lisa and Louise are to return with Lisa's new rich husband who Phil knows well (Its Dan) haven't hear this but great if true

Sarah, Baby Dennis, Vicki and Mark Jnr visit Dot and Ian I assume you mean Sharon

Jane's brother and Steven have an affair Possible considering Steven brought up "I am not gay" this week

Grant returns hope not. love the man but he pops in and out more times than sharon

Belinda Slater moves home with Charlie and starts a relationship with Garry no comment on this

Bradley dumps pregnant Stacey after finding out about her affair with his father Max not surprising

Tanya loses the baby How??? baby is to be born soon

Tanya and Sean sleep together not suprising

Bianca returns with all her kids including Liam heard this to be true

Bianca/Dan/Ricky love triangle to start again hope not..

Ricky, Janine and Sophie return for Frank's funeral that would be nice

Florijo
23-11-2007, 14:59
I doubt the Dan thing is true...unless they get a new actor. And with Jack coming in now, there is no need for another nemises for Phil to be around.

I think Tanya/Sean is true but that won't happen straight away i reckon as she will have the new baby to think about.

parkerman
23-11-2007, 18:53
A Mitchell secret is revealed (heard this one)

Not another Mitchell secret!!!

Ricky, Janine and Sophie return for Frank's funeral that would be nice

I think this is definite. It's been in several papers.

Joanne
23-11-2007, 19:22
I've also heard that sometime early next year Steven and The Beales have a "final showdown".

Perdita
26-11-2007, 09:28
Who is/was Dan? Can't remember this character at all. :searchme:

Siobhan
26-11-2007, 09:50
Who is/was Dan? Can't remember this character at all. :searchme:

Dan Sullivan.. he was seen Carol (Bianna mum) and had an affair with Bianna. He also kidnapped Mel and made Phil and Steve pay a ransom. he gave some to Mel to start a new life

Perdita
27-11-2007, 06:27
Thank you for this, I remember now, I was not watching EE on a regular basis in those days. :o

bakedbean
27-11-2007, 10:49
I am loving the whole Phil/Jack feud and i wonder what Mitchell secret is about to come out of the woodworks???

Perdita
28-11-2007, 06:52
I got these from DS but as there is no source, I have put them here rather than spoilers.

2008 Eastenders Spoilers

Would you want to sit in the same cab as him? :lol:

lizann
04-12-2007, 13:02
I would love for the Mitchells and Sharon to find out that Michelle Fowler's son Mark is belonged to Grant or does Sharon already know

#1 Eastender
12-12-2007, 12:52
I would love for the Mitchells and Sharon to find out that Michelle Fowler's son Mark is belonged to Grant or does Sharon already know

i think that sharon already knows, after all she spent a long time in america with michelle and vicky, micgelle is bound to have told her, they are best friends, then again, she did have sharons dad's baby after all!

tammyy2j
12-12-2007, 14:32

Yes this needs to come out

I don't know if Sharon knows. I think Michelle's brother Mark knew only

Kim
12-12-2007, 19:21
Tanya loses the baby How??? baby is to be born soon

I did hear a rumour that the baby was dead when it was born, but I read today an article that suggested all was well until Christmas, and that the baby is named Oscar.

Who is Sophie?

Keith Miller getting a job could be the Christmas Storyline for 2008 all by itself! I hope the passengers allow excess time for their journey, given that the only places that he is likely to know the way to would be the shops selling televisions!

senorita
12-12-2007, 20:11
Keith getting a job could be a good thing - highlighting the apparent clampdown on people getting certain benefits etc. Could be interesting to see how Keith handles being employed - will he get a makeover....could this mean a visit from Trinny and Suzannah?

Chloe O'brien
13-12-2007, 20:35

2008 Eastenders Spoilers

I have a prediction to make. The storyline of Keith getting a job as a taxi driver will play a major role in which character gets bumped off next Christmas. Whoever leaves the square in a black cab will be doomed. They will be suffocated by the horrible B.O. smell coming from Keith.:rotfl:

Chris_2k11
13-12-2007, 21:13
I hear Lisa is coming back on the scene, something to do with Jack

Florijo
13-12-2007, 21:25
Lisa oh no! her wailing and crying was awful. I hope she stays well away.

Kim
14-12-2007, 18:56

2008 Eastenders Spoilers

I have a prediction to make. The storyline of Keith getting a job as a taxi driver will play a major role in which character gets bumped off next Christmas. Whoever leaves the square in a black cab will be doomed. They will be suffocated by the horrible B.O. smell coming from Keith.:rotfl:

:rotfl: I doubt he'll last until then as a taxi driver, to be honest. How's he going to write down all the jobs he does rank or whatever so that the bosses know how much money should be in his money bag? And how's he supposed to read directions to customers' houses?

Siobhan
14-12-2007, 21:01
I hear Lisa is coming back on the scene, something to do with Jack

I thought I read on here about something with Jack and Louise.. I assume now that it is Phil's louise!! Maybe that it what Jack finds out about Phil to shut him up so Jack can stay in walford

Timalay
21-12-2007, 19:51
Lisa and Louise are to return with Lisa's new rich husband who Phil knows well (Its Dan)

:lol: I just totally misread that. I thought it said Nine inch husband :lol: