PDA

View Full Version : spoilers gallore!!*2

*xeni*
04-03-2005, 14:25
Monday, March 21

Sonia is determined to attend the funeral to make sure that it was Chloe’s adoptive parents who were killed. Martin tries to talk her out of going but she insists that she needs to know that Chloe is being cared for.

Adi is devastated when he sees Sasha saying goodbye to Billy outside his flat. Adi later confronts her and tells her he wants her out of his flat, his business and his life.

Elsewhere, Mickey challenges Juley over his betrayal with Kareena, Tariq tries his luck with Tina, and Johnny gives Ash and Ronny a deadline to replace the missing cars.

Tuesday, March 22

Johnny reads Ruby the riot act when he discovers why she ran away from school. Later, angry at being stood up, Tina arrives at Johnny’s. Not wanting Ruby to know about Tina, Johnny closes the door in her face, despite Tina’s offer of help.

Elsewhere, Sonia is stunned when she comes face to face with Chloe at the funeral. Sonia lies about her identity in the hope of getting more information.

Ash admits to Johnny that there’s no way they can pay for the missing cars. Johnny informs Ash that he’ll take Toucan cars as payment and that he expects the Ferreiras to leave Walford.

Thursday, March 24

When Sonia confesses to Martin that she’s seen Chloe, Martin becomes angry. He tells Sonia that Chloe is no longer their daughter and storms out of the house.

Elsewhere, Stacey boasts to Ruby about grassing up the Millers for benefit fraud, Juley sells knocked-off jewellery on the stall and Stacey baby-sits Ruby while Johnny secretly takes Tina shopping.

Friday, March 25

Stacey tries her best to persuade Johnny not to send Ruby back to school. Johnny later tells Charlie that Stacey should still be attending school, but she’s quick to point out that if she’s in trouble for truanting, then they’ll pay the price with the authorities for letting her.

Meanwhile, Rosie and Keith storm into the Vic, when Ruby accidentally tells Mickey who grassed them up for benefit fraud.

Elsewhere, Martin pleads with Sonia to leave Chloe alone, and Little Mo is jealous when Alfie enlists the help of Tina to sell his bunny girl outfits on his stall.

diesel
04-03-2005, 14:51
these are brilliant
thank you for posting

Jade
04-03-2005, 14:53
I thought Jonny had something to do with Ferreiers exit :) ?

Rach33
04-03-2005, 14:53
Sounds brill just read them on BBC Press office my self

daisy38
04-03-2005, 14:56
Cheers! Sounds Good! :)

di marco
04-03-2005, 15:49
"Stacey baby-sits Ruby "
arent they like the same age, how can she babysit her? :confused:
and i always thought that stacey should still be going to school
great spoilers thanks

Rach33
04-03-2005, 15:51
Stacey is sixteen Ruby i think is 15 but I know I laughed when I read that they'd both be as abd as each other

Alisha
04-03-2005, 16:10
Thanks for posting

Im glad that Natalie Cassidy is finally getting her teeth into a juicy storyline. She was so underused last year and she is a great actress but instead we have been subjected to winey Zoe in almost every episode in the last 10 months. :rolleyes:

Looks like Ruby is about to cause a stir.

Jade
04-03-2005, 16:17
Press office spoilers posted twice!! So merged threads. *Xeni* - If you are first to post Press Office Spoilers please can you name you post "Press Office Spoilers Week ??. Chance - Sorry deleated yours as it was a duplicate :)

Thanks

Claire
05-03-2005, 10:11
The Sonia/Marin/Chole story looks good :)

YaY! The Ferreiers are going :D :p :D

Crazy Gal 88
05-03-2005, 17:11
I have anothe one if anyone is interested -
Sam demands £5000 a week from CHrissie or half the Vic's takings.
Chrissie fakes a phonecall to Den in front of the pub
Zoe cracks up againand Sam calms her down it is then that Chrissie realises her secret can't be kept and gives into Sam's demands but Sam won't stop there - she wants more.....

*xeni*
05-03-2005, 23:20
It seams that Sam is finally showing her Mitchell genes!! About time too!! It's a shame that she's leaving.........As for Zoe, I can't wait to see the back of her!

Crazy Gal 88
06-03-2005, 10:44
How does she leave? is it true that Chrissie kills her? i heard this rumour once yet have no idea whether it is tru or not! I agree about Zoe by the way - shes really annoying