PDA

View Full Version : Luka and Neela

Lennie
04-03-2005, 12:40
I read some spoiler on epguides.com on ER, i am sure these episodes have already been aired in America.

Episodes:

Only Connect
Following another day of Luka's guidance, Neela decides that she has a crush on him.

The Providers
Everyone knows about Neela's crush on Luka; he tries to pass her off to Carter for the day. After Luka tells Neela that he didn't mean to mislead her, she has a brief talk with Sam about the situation.

I can't believe Neela has a crush on Luka, that is cute, i wanted them together since Neela came on the show.

SoapRach
04-03-2005, 13:03
No Way! Sam and Luka go really well together! Bit harsh of him to pass her off to Carter though - you'd think most of the ER staff have a crush on him (and Carter!)!

daisy38
04-03-2005, 13:13
Yeah i agree with you SoapRach, Luka and Sam are really good together! :)

Torrie
04-03-2005, 14:20
Awww, bless! Who wouldn't have a crush on Luka?! :)

Alisha
04-03-2005, 17:00
Luka and Neela? I cant see them together really.

I actually think that Neela and the bloke thats played by Shane West (forgot his name) go well together.

Claire
05-03-2005, 11:04
Luka and Neela? I cant see them together really.

I actually think that Neela and the bloke thats played by Shane West (forgot his name) go well together.

I agree, I can see these two people getting together. As for Shane West, he is gorgeous :p

Becksfanz
06-03-2005, 14:54
Oh yeah Shane is gorgeous!

Lennie
08-03-2005, 12:18
I don't like Shane, he is annoying as Ray

crazyjkh
08-03-2005, 22:17
Ah! Shane West is gorgeous! and he plays 'Ray' brilliantly! I do think Ray and Neela would be good together, both fiery but compatible!

gbnut
11-03-2005, 20:28
they are all very good to look at that is what keeps the show!!!!!!! ONLY JOKING. the story lines are good too

lambdude
22-03-2005, 13:15
yeh i love ray and neela they are movin in together so who knows?

Cuppa_Char
24-03-2005, 23:44
I think I could see Ray and Neela together - but after a lot of arguments/clash of personalities and love/hate thang. I actually think Ray kinda likes Neela - evident when she arrived at his gig and totally put him in his place. I'm sure I saw a look on his face that said 'your cute when your angry' and a kind of interest in her fiery attitude towards him. Plus she's much more foward and fiery with Ray then she is with anyone else - I think she likes him too, but she doesn't know it.

I'm personally loving Ray - I've kind placed him as an extension/another side of Langdon (he's character in A Walk To Remember who by the end of the movie, had just got into Medical school), but much more of an individual!

As for Neela and Luka - never gonna happen, she's just got swept up by how supportive and affectionate he has been to her, plus he's good looking.

Lennie
22-09-2005, 17:21
I am sorry to say this but i can't stand Ray

horseygal90
22-09-2005, 20:01
Ray's alright, I don't think him and Neela are right together though. I think Sam and Luka are good together!

Dr. Tangliss
23-09-2005, 08:27
Yes me too.