PDA

View Full Version : Little Mo, Alfie, & Kat script...

Chris_2k11
17-05-2005, 22:52
Hi, im really bored, so i thought id do my own little eastenders script :) It's about Alfie, Kat, & Little Mo. It'll probably end up been rubbish, but i'll write one anyway lol :D So here goes...

It was early evening in the square and Little mo was alone in the slaters as they'd all gone out. She was sat in the kitchen... she'd been sat staring into her cup of tea... thinking about Alfie. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, she opened it to find Alfie stood there looking quite sad and thoughtful....

Little Mo: Alfie, What are you doing here?
Alfie: Can I come in please Mo?
Little Mo: Oh I dont know Alfie...I mean I think we've said all they're is to be said, dont you?
Alfie: I dont care what we said Mo. It doesn't matter. It's what we want that matters. So please just let me in...?
Little Mo: Ok

(She lets him in and they walk through to the kitchen and sit down)

Alfie: Ive been thinking about you Mo (he touches her hair)
Little Mo: Ive been thinking about you too
Alfie: See! Its obvious it's what we want.
Little Mo: Yes but Alfie...
Alfie: (he interrupts her) Shhh Mo (he kisses her)
Little Mo: (she looks out the kitchen window as they're kissing) Alfie stop!
Alfie: What is it Mo? What's wrong?!
Little Mo: (she points at the window) look!
Alfie: (he looks out the window to see Kat stood there, looking like she's about to cry) Kat!

(Kat runs into the square, but she trips on the curb and falls over...Alfie runs out the slater's house after her)

Alfie: Kat! Let me help you. (he walks over to her and tries to help her up)
Kat: (she pushes him away) Dont touch me Alfie! (she bursts into tears) Just dont touch me!
Alfie: That wasn't how it looked Kat, I swear!
Kat: You were kissing my sister!
Alfie: I know but...but...
Kat: But what Alfie! You know what... I came back to see if we could make another go of it! But now I find out you've been having an affair with my sister!
Alfie: No Kat, it's not like that, me and Mo...were not having an affair. Nothing's been going on with us two...I swear to you Kat!

(Little Mo runs out into the square)

Kat: (she points at Mo) And you can stay right away from me too!
Little Mo: But Kat...
Kat: How could you Mo! I mean you...and Alfie! My husband!
Little Mo: Nothings been going on Kat...yes me and Alfie do have feelings for each other, but we havn't been having an affair or anything like that...nothings happened until just now, when you saw us kissing.
Alfie: She's telling the truth Kat darling.
Kat: Dont you "darling" me Alfie moon! You really expect me to believe the pair of yous. (she turns to Alfie) After everything me and you have been through. (she turns around and walks towards the B&B)
Alfie: Where are you going?
Kat: Im staying at the B&B tonight, and then tomorrow morning, first thing, im heading straight back out of Walford to let you two carry on with your sordid little affair! (she bursts into tears again and runs towards the B&B, while Little Mo and Alfie just stand in the square, as it begins to rain...)

to be continued if you like it! :)

JustJodi
17-05-2005, 23:10
[B]keep going it was just fine :-)

Angeldelight
18-05-2005, 00:23
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor Kat, they have to get back together, he's has to make it up tp her as they're the best couple

Kalfie FOREVER and ever n ever

di marco
18-05-2005, 09:20
great! :D alfie and little mo what are you playing at? poor kat! :) more soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
18-05-2005, 13:04
Poor old Kat. This is fab. more more more
xxx

daisy38
18-05-2005, 13:20
Great script! :D

Chris_2k11
18-05-2005, 13:25
Here's the next part....

It was the next day in the square and it was very early in the morning. Alfie was walking towards the B&B where Kat had stayed the night, to try and persuade her not to leave so quickly and stay for a bit... hoping that she had calmed down after seeing Alfie and Little Mo kissing the night before. He arrived at the B&B....

(Alfie knocks at the door and Yolande answers)

Yolande: Hello Alfie
Alfie: Hi Yolande, erm, is Kat still here? She stayed last night didn't she?
Yolande: Ah yes, she's in the lounge, look Alfie, is she ok? It's just...well...I think I heard her crying last night in her room, and I dont think she's smiled once since she got here.
Alfie: Well the thing is... erm...
Yolande: Oh im sorry Alfie, it's none of my business, you go through and see her, she's just in the lounge.
Alfie: Thanx
Alfie: (he walks through to find Kat sitting there, daydreaming and looking like she hadn't slept all night) Hi Kat
Kat: And what do you want?
Alfie: (he looks near the table to see a suitcase there) Your not going already are you?
Kat: Do you really think im staying around here after what happened last night!
Alfie: Look Kat...
Kat: (she interrupts him) Just save it Alfie, im not interested!
Alfie: Me and Little Mo... were not having an affair... there's nothing going on with us... we just... just...
Kat: (interrupts again) Kissed! I think "kissed" is the word your looking for Alfie! You kissed my sister!
Alfie: Yes I know but... look... im sorry.
Kat: And that's supposed to make everything alright is it!? ey!? Anyway I havn't got time for this, ive got to catch a train.
Alfie: What? Now!?
Kat: Yes, now!
Alfie: Well where you going?
Kat: Well this time im getting out of London once and for all! And this time, im not coming back! There's nothing left for me in Walford.
Alfie: Yes there is...me!
Kat: (she laughs)
Alfie: I... I still love you Kat! Please dont go... we should never have let Andy flamin hunter split us up in the first place! Just to see you again Kat... after all those months... just to see your face...
Kat: I really havn't got time for this, ive got a train to catch (she grabs her suitcase, walks out of the B&B and crosses the road)
Alfie: Kat wait! Dont do this! (he runs after her, but as he's running over the road, he spots Little Mo across the square. Distracted by Mo and not looking where he's going, Kat screams out at him)
Kat: Alfieeeee!!!!!!

(Alfie turns around, as a car suddenly hits him, quickly knocking him to the ground!)

Kat: Alfieeee!!! (she runs to him, kneels down on the road, and grabs his hand) Alfiee!! Wake up!! (she bursts into tears as Alfie lays in the middle of the road, looking unconscious. Kat lifts her head up and looks at a shocked Little Mo.)

to be continued....

Tamzi
18-05-2005, 13:34
Fab. Hope Alfie gets better and comes to his senses and gets together with KAt. More morw more
xxx

Angeldelight
18-05-2005, 18:45
hey maybe that will have knocked some sense into him

KALFIE FOREVER n ever n ever

mikepemb
18-05-2005, 20:18
More please

di marco
19-05-2005, 08:44
brill! :D kat and alfie have to get back together! maybe little mo should be the one thats leaving lol! :) more soon please, cant wait to find out what happens next

Rain_
19-05-2005, 10:11
o0o0o lovin it

Layne
19-05-2005, 11:42
This is great!!
More soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Chris_2k11
21-05-2005, 19:30
Sorry about the wait guys, ive just been busy with revision & stuff :rolleyes: lol

Here's the next part....

It was the same day and Alfie had been rushed to hospital after the car incident. Both Kat & Little Mo had gone with him in the ambulance. He was in a bad way, still unconscious. Doctor's had done all they could and it was just a case of waiting for him to wake up. Kat & Little Mo were both sat at either side of his bedside. Little Mo was holding his right hand, while Kat held his left, as he lay there.

Kat: Come on Alfie darling, please wake up. (A tear ran down her face)
Little Mo: He'll be ok Kat, honest.
Kat: Oh, i'll take your word for it then shall I!
Little Mo: Sorry. Look lets not argue, especially not right now.
Kat: Yeah, your right.
Little Mo: (She smiled at her)
Kat: Did you ring his cousins, Jake & erm... whats the other one called did you say?
Little Mo: "Danny." Yeah I tried their mobiles, and the house phone...
Kat: And...?
Little Mo: No reply.
Kat: I'll try in a minute.
Little Mo: Look Kat, me & Alfie... there was nothing going on, we were just good friends... who have grown stronger.
Kat: I dont think now's the right time to be talking about this, do you?!
Little Mo: Yeah, sorry.
Kat: Can I ask you something though?
Little Mo: Yes, of course.
Kat: Do you love him? And I want the truth.
Little Mo: Well yes... I think I do.
Kat: (She turns away looking upset)
Little Mo: Kat, im sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.
Kat: No, it's ok, atleast you were being truthful. Do you think he, well you know, feels the same way about you?
Little Mo: Well... I dont know.
Kat: Look, we'll talk about this another time, it's not doing either of us any good. I'll go and get us some coffee's (She walks off)
Little Mo: (She puts her head in her hands, and begins to sob)
Alfie: (Whispers) Dont cry Mo.
Little Mo: (She jumps in shock) Alfie your awake! (She smiles) I'll go and tell Kat!
Alfie: No wait! Stay here for a bit... I need to talk to you.
Little Mo: Oh, ok. How long have you been awake anyway?
Alfie: About 5 minutes.
Little Mo: 5 minutes!? Well, why didn't you say anything?
Alfie: I was listening to you two... talking.
Little Mo: Oh.
Alfie: So you love me, ey?
Little Mo: (She blushes) You heard that bit?
Alfie: Yeah (He puts his head into his hands)
Little Mo: What's wrong Alfie?
Alfie: This... everything... it's all so complicated... I love Kat... but...
Little Mo: But what?
Alfie: But I also love you. (Alfie turns, to see Kat stood there with the coffee listening) Kat! How long have you been stood there??
Kat: Long enough
Alfie: Kat... listen darling...
Kat: (She interrupts him) It's time to make a decision Alfie.
Alfie: What?
Little Mo: What do you mean Kat?
Kat: Well it's obvious isnt it.... you cant have the two of us.... So it's either Little Mo.... or me? Who's it to be Alfie?

(Kat & Little Mo both stare at Alfie waiting for an answer...)

Alfie: (Looks at them both) Well....

to be continued.... :D

Amber
21-05-2005, 19:36
Come on Alfie you plonker! KAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!
lol! Post more soon :D

Angeldelight
21-05-2005, 19:53
Noooooooooooooooooo... you can't leave it like that... get back here right now... KAT KAT KAT

Kat and Alfie FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER
Kat and Alfie FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER

Sharon and Dennis FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER
Sharon and Dennis FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER

Jake and Chrissie FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER
Jake and Chrissie FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER

Chris_2k11
21-05-2005, 20:07
Noooooooooooooooooo... you can't leave it like that... get back here right now... KAT KAT KAT :D You'll just have to wait till next time to see who he chooses :lol: hehe

di marco
21-05-2005, 20:36
fab! :D whats wrong with you alfie? i know youve just been run over by a car but thats no excuse! choose kat! :) post more very soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
22-05-2005, 09:55
Alfie has to choose Kat, but I never realised he was so popular with the ladies! More more more
xxx

*kalfie*moon*
22-05-2005, 10:21
He has to pick Kat!

melonb
22-05-2005, 12:32
:wub: choose kat please! but poor lil mo!! but its always going to be kat n alfie!!

Kim
16-07-2005, 00:06
Great script, keep it going please.