PDA

View Full Version : The Mitchell Sister's secret

tammyy2j
01-11-2007, 10:49
First this is pure speculation but it has been hinted that the Mitchell sisters especially Ronnie i think has a secret that could tear the Mitchell family apart.

They is also rumours of Ronnie and Roxy's dad Archie Mitchell being cast.

So what is the secret?

I'm thinking maybe Eric Mitchell (Peggy's husband) is one of the girls biological father or vice versa Peggy had an affair with Archie and he his Sam's father

Perdita
02-11-2007, 13:43
That would be very interesting, who is who's child?:hmm: This would certainly put the cat among the pigeons.:eek:

Abbie
02-11-2007, 20:58
oooo that would make things very intresting, plus I love the Miychells, great family :)

BeckyLouise
02-11-2007, 23:31
First this is pure speculation but it has been hinted that the Mitchell sisters especially Ronnie i think has a secret that could tear the Mitchell family apart.

They is also rumours of Ronnie and Roxy's dad Archie Mitchell being cast.

So what is the secret?

I'm thinking maybe Eric Mitchell (Peggy's husband) is one of the girls biological father or vice versa Peggy had an affair with Archie and he his Sam's father
thats quite interesting as i've always seen ronnie as a very good lookalike for sam....

CrazyLea
02-11-2007, 23:37
Yeah Ronnie and Sam really do look a like lol!!

BeckyLouise
02-11-2007, 23:37
its not me going mad then haha xx

LostVoodoo
03-11-2007, 10:36
no you're not, i was thinking that yesterday! :lol:

Kim
03-11-2007, 13:03
I was also thinking that they looked very like each other in the first episode in which Ronnie starred.

My mate told me that Ronnie and Roxy's dad has a character page on the EastEnders site, so it looks very likely that he will be introduced.

Perdita
03-11-2007, 15:56
Who is he? Any more info on him?

LostVoodoo
03-11-2007, 16:34
well i heard that the girls who play Roni and Roxy want Ray Winstone to play their dad, i think that would rock!

Abbie
03-11-2007, 16:37
lol, i think this is going to be good, the mitchell family always seems to get smaller before it gets bigger

Perdita
03-11-2007, 20:05
well i heard that the girls who play Roni and Roxy want Ray Winstone to play their dad, i think that would rock!

Wouldn't it just! :cheer: I say - BRING HIM ON, it should be fabulous.:clap:

Pinkbanana
04-11-2007, 10:10

I honestly cant see Ray Winstone joining EE. Anyway isnt he in his (late) 40s? Too young to play their dad then....Roni is in her 30s.

lizann
22-11-2007, 15:06
it would be interesting if this happens

Perdita
23-11-2007, 06:31

I honestly cant see Ray Winstone joining EE. Anyway isnt he in his (late) 40s? Too young to play their dad then....Roni is in her 30s.

He is 50 in real life but has a 25 year old daughter, if he started early, he could be her dad. :lol:

no1abbafan
05-12-2007, 16:27
Having watched a bit last night, I reckon Ronnie had a baby that either died or was taken into care, when Roxy said something along the lines, what you had you couldn't even keep hold of and then Ronnie lost it.

tammyy2j
05-12-2007, 16:54
Having watched a bit last night, I reckon Ronnie had a baby that either died or was taken into care, when Roxy said something along the lines, what you had you couldn't even keep hold of and then Ronnie lost it.

Yes i thought the same about her having a child that died or was taken off her or else a boyfriend/husband that died or Roxy went with

Siobhan
05-12-2007, 17:12

Yes i thought the same about her having a child that died or was taken off her or else a boyfriend/husband that died or Roxy went with

I thought it was a boyfriend thing.. I was thinking about Damien.. he is always saying about the 2 of them been together.. maybe she took Damien from ronnie

Dutchgirl
05-12-2007, 17:13

He is 50 in real life but has a 25 year old daughter, if he started early, he could be her dad. :lol:

Ooh that would be fab. But he is to big for the small screen now.

Chris_2k11
05-12-2007, 22:33
I find it all really dull. Ronnie is just a poor copy of Mel i think and the Phil/Jack thing is just gonna be like Phil v Steve all over again. There really is nothing more left for the Mitchells. lets have a new family on the square, EE has proved they can still do it with the fantastic Branning clan.

soapfan100
03-01-2008, 11:30
Whilst the Ronnie/Jack relationship reminds me of Mel/Steve, I actually think the characters are very different. I'm bored by Phil, but I love Roxy and Ronnie and I think they have brought a breath of fresh air into the soap. I also really enjoy watching Ronnie with Jack, as the they have great chemistry.

tammyy2j
12-03-2008, 15:04
We should find out soon since Archie will be appearing in Walford :thumbsup:

miccisy
17-03-2008, 17:06
I thought Eastenders had been trying to get the Mitchells to go abroad in July some time but instead have to do something in England. Isnt that around the same time Archie is supposed to be coming into Easties? Maybe thats where they find him...

Perdita
18-03-2008, 06:21
I thought Eastenders had been trying to get the Mitchells to go abroad in July some time but instead have to do something in England. Isnt that around the same time Archie is supposed to be coming into Easties? Maybe thats where they find him...

The BBC can't afford to send the Mitchells abroad (where are the licence fees going to?) so perhaps they are finding a long lost relative running a pub in a sleepy little village in south London somewhere when Phil is on a busman's holiday. :lol:

Kim
21-03-2008, 03:32
Archie does come into it in July. I think they'll bump into him down the South Coast as they're now considering sending the Mitchells there as opposed to abroad.

di marco
30-04-2008, 22:02
ive already posted this in another thread but thought that it might be better posted here?

apparently according to all about soap (i think it was this mag anyway?) we get to find out what ronnies secret is on friday 16 may. although im slightly confused cos i thought we found out in june/july time with the whole weymouth epis/their dad joining, so maybe the whole secret wont be revealed yet?

Mr Maestro
30-04-2008, 22:56
I think she has had a baby when she was young and gave it away

crystalsea
01-05-2008, 17:22
Perhaps the secret is that Ronnie was really a man and had the op and became a woman, hence the great right hook at Seanie baby! :rotfl:

tammyy2j
02-05-2008, 11:54
I think she has had a baby when she was young and gave it away

Yes i'm thinking maybe Ronnie or Roxy had a baby and the other one killed it by accident or gave it away

We now Roxy's secret is she was a smackhead

StarsOfCCTV
11-05-2008, 18:51
I think she has had a baby when she was young

I read that on whatsontv.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/storysofar/2903

Red08
11-05-2008, 19:31
[quote=Mr Maestro;570491]We now Roxy's secret is she was a smackhead

She's not a smackhead - she was on cocaine not heroin - not saying either is right though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizann
13-05-2008, 12:35
Ronnie had a baby when she was younger

Chloe
13-05-2008, 13:26
I think she has had a baby when she was young

I read that on whatsontv.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/storysofar/2903

There was a hint in the way that Ronnie looked at Felix whilst he was playing with Roxy in the lounge, before Roxy fainted.

tammyy2j
13-05-2008, 13:54
[quote=Mr Maestro;570491]We now Roxy's secret is she was a smackhead

She's not a smackhead - she was on cocaine not heroin - not saying either is right though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoops my bad apologises

She was a cokehead!

JustJodi
13-05-2008, 14:49
Ok so Roxy used to be an addict, Ronnie had a kid outta wedlock ( but did she actually have it or did she terminate it ????? ):hmm: :searchme:

Hey I thought Rox and Ron's daddy was supposed to be on soon????? ( yea this is a bit off topic but staying with the Mitchell thread ):D

LostVoodoo
14-05-2008, 17:33
Hey I thought Rox and Ron's daddy was supposed to be on soon????? ( yea this is a bit off topic but staying with the Mitchell thread ):D

yes, i think its over the summer, maybe in about a month. i think it will come out then because whatever happened in their youth seems to have effected Ronnie's relationship with her father.

StarsOfCCTV
15-05-2008, 23:20
According to DS this is the song they use in tomorrows episode. It's meant to be incidental to Ronnie's story:

The song is Missing by Everything But The Girl.

I step off the train
I'm walkin' down your street again
And past your door
But you don't live there anymore
It's years since you've been there
And now you've disappeared somewhere
Like outer space
You've found some better place

And I miss you
(Like the deserts miss the rain)
And I miss you
Oh

Could you be dead?
You always were two steps ahead
Of ev'ryone
We'd walk behind while you would run
I look up at your house
And I can almost hear you shout, down to me
Where I always used to be

And I miss you
And I miss you

Back on the train
I ask why did I come again
Can I confess?
I've been hangin' 'round your old address
And the years have proved
To offer nothin' since you moved
You're long gone
But I can't move on

And I miss you
Oh-oh (Like the deserts miss the rain)
And I miss you, yeah
(Like the deserts miss the rain) And I miss you

I step off the train
I'm walkin' down your street again
Past your door
I guess you don't live there anymore
It's years since you've been there
And now you've disappeared somewhere
Like outer space
You've found some better place

And I miss you
And I miss you, yeah
And I miss you, and I miss you
And I miss you, yeah

Deserts miss the rain
(Like the deserts miss the rain) Like the deserts miss the rain

miccisy
16-05-2008, 22:43
I dont mean to sound dumb but isnt Ronnie supposed to be lke 40 odd years old or summat and Roxy is 30. Could it turn out that Ronnie is Roxys mum. You know like the Kat/Zoe storyline before n that her dad hid it by passing the kid off as his own

StarsOfCCTV
16-05-2008, 22:57
In real life Samantha Janus is 36, don't know how old Ronnie's meant to be though :searchme: If she's around that age that would make her daughter around 20 and Roxy's 30 so it couldn't be her..

I'd like her daughter to turn up one day in the soap looking for her though.

Anyone else reckon when Roxy's baby is born Ronnie will kind of take over?

Abigail
16-05-2008, 23:13
Roonnie is about 33/34 would make her daughter between 18 and 20, depending on when she was born.

JustJodi
16-05-2008, 23:29
Roonnie is about 33/34 would make her daughter between 18 and 20, depending on when she was born.

didn't she say she was just 14 when she had the baby ?? the subtitles might have been wrong :searchme:

Abigail
16-05-2008, 23:38
Yeah. If she was just 14 then the child would be 20. If she was a few months off being 15 and is only just 33 now then the child could be 18.

LostVoodoo
17-05-2008, 08:22
Yeah. If she was just 14 then the child would be 20. If she was a few months off being 15 and is only just 33 now then the child could be 18.

and just about the right age to be coming to looking for her real mum....?

it also clicked in my head that since Ronnie was 14 Roxy was probably only about 10/11, which probably explains why she was in the dark about a lot of it.

Abigail
17-05-2008, 18:34

Indeed. Adopted children are allowed information as to their parents' whereabouts once they are 18. Assuming she was adopted of course.

StarsOfCCTV
17-05-2008, 19:28

Indeed. Adopted children are allowed information as to their parents' whereabouts once they are 18. Assuming she was adopted of course.

Yeah, she might not have gone through the adoption system, just given to a couple the Dad knew. The parents of the child might not have told her she was adopted either.

Abbie
17-05-2008, 21:32

Yeah, she might not have gone through the adoption system, just given to a couple the Dad knew. The parents of the child might not have told her she was adopted either.

Thats a very good point, but now that the story is out in the open I think a lot of viewers will be thinking that she could turn up

di marco
17-05-2008, 22:01

Thats a very good point, but now that the story is out in the open I think a lot of viewers will be thinking that she could turn up

yeh as soon as she said about her dad taking her daughter away the first thing i thought of was that the daughter would probably turn up at some point, thats what usually happens anyway!

Abbie
17-05-2008, 22:04
It would be good if they left it a few years so we kinda forget about it and then when she turns up it would be more shocking, but I doubt thats gonna happen

tammyy2j
17-05-2008, 22:16
I wonder who the father of Ronnie's daughter is and if and will she will show up?

Anyone feel its similar to Kat's story a child at a young age

Abigail
17-05-2008, 22:31
It would be good if they left it a few years so we kinda forget about it and then when she turns up it would be more shocking, but I doubt thats gonna happen

I have a feeling that Roxy's pregnancy is just a way for the scriptwriters to bring Ronnie's child into the show. Obviously now the cat is out of the bag Ronnie is either going to go looking for her daughter or her daughter will suddenly turn up.

It would have been more dramatic to have her daughter just show up without us knowing about Ronnie having a child.

Abbie
17-05-2008, 22:34
Anyone feel its similar to Kat's story a child at a young age

It is simillar, but Im glad its not the same, like Ronnie had her child taken so she starts to Mother Roxy where as Kat had an actual sister for a daughter.
Plus ronnies daughter was taken and we dont know whats happened.
To be honest a lot of pregnancy and secrets of pregnancy seem to revolve around young women

StarsOfCCTV
18-05-2008, 11:31
Maybe Ronnie will find her daughter when they go on holiday since they're meeting their dad and Weymouth is by the sea...:hmm:

JustJodi
18-05-2008, 12:18
I was thinking,,,,,,,, Ronnie only remembers holding the baby briefly ( and managed to get a photo of the baby for her locket :confused:) and then her dad took the baby from her,,Ok
We do not know WHERE he took the baby and WHO he gave the baby to. Ronnie was only 14 when she had this baby,, how does she know if what her Dad told her was true??:searchme: :searchme: :searchme:There are more holes in this story than swiss cheese......:rotfl:

sindydoll
18-05-2008, 12:53
hope she dfosnt come into ee dont want another mitchell :angry:

Perdita
18-05-2008, 13:14
Perhaps they will cast Denise Van Outen as the daughter, the stress of not knowing who her real mother is made her age a bit. :rotfl:

di marco
18-05-2008, 14:13
and managed to get a photo of the baby for her locket :confused:

lol i was thinking that about the photo too, who would have taken the photo for her, seems a bit weird seeing as she said the baby was taken away almost immediately

Curly19
18-05-2008, 18:22
Ronnie Was Born In 1974 The Baby Was Born In 1988 She Be 19/20 By Now

Perdita
18-05-2008, 18:34

lol i was thinking that about the photo too, who would have taken the photo for her, seems a bit weird seeing as she said the baby was taken away almost immediately

I believe that nurses sometimes take photos of newborn babies, perhaps that is how Ronnie got hers.

Abbie
18-05-2008, 20:53
We do not know WHERE he took the baby and WHO he gave the baby to. Ronnie was only 14 when she had this baby,, how does she know if what her Dad told her was true??:searchme: :searchme: :searchme:There are more holes in this story than swiss cheese......:rotfl:

:hmm: So what else do you think may have happened?

Curly19
19-05-2008, 10:51
When Ronnie Talked About Her Mum It Was Allways She Has Anyone Noticed that

di marco
19-05-2008, 12:33

I believe that nurses sometimes take photos of newborn babies, perhaps that is how Ronnie got hers.

true, though i was under the impression that she wasnt taken to hospital to have her baby, from what she was saying it sounded more like her father took her somewhere else, i might be wrong though?

StarsOfCCTV
19-05-2008, 12:58

true, though i was under the impression that she wasnt taken to hospital to have her baby, from what she was saying it sounded more like her father took her somewhere else, i might be wrong though?

I thought she had the baby in that room too.

crystalsea
19-05-2008, 13:24
I thought Ronnie said she had been taken to a hospital, but to keep face, everyone else was told she had gone to stay with her Aunt - so that might be the confusion :confused:

Abbie
19-05-2008, 14:05
I thought Ronnie said she had been taken to a hospital, but to keep face, everyone else was told she had gone to stay with her Aunt - so that might be the confusion :confused:

Ooo that could explain it, cos I too thought she didnt go to a hospital, I think it was the way she told it, when she said her dad took her daughter away