PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back?!?!?!?!?

*Roxy*
17-05-2005, 18:30
Beth walked down the path looking at the stalls that surronded her, she hadn't been to Walford for so long.
The last time she'd been here was with her sister,then her sister sent her away she didn't know why but she was about 14 at the time.
Beth was now 16 years old, old enough to take care of herself, beth knew exactly how to get what she wanted, it was so easy sometimes she had to pinch herself.
She'd got a phone call a week earlyer from her sister saying she was Breaking out and to meet her in Walford, but beaking out of where?!?!.
Beth sighed she's only knew when she turned up and that was ging to be tomorrow for now she need some where to stay

She walked up to a pub "The Queen Victoria" the sign read, Beth shouldn't really go into a pub but oh well where eles was she going to go. as she walked through the door she could smell ciggerette smoke and booz but then again what eles did she expect.

Beth sat in the corner of the pub watching everyone she reconised a few faces, Pat yes she knew her, as did her sister. But what made Beth laugh was that Pat didn't know her. She smirked to her self Pat looked over as did the bar maid.

Chrissie: what you smirking at?

Beth's smirk faded probably wasn't the best way to start a new life in Walford annoying people by looking at them.

Beth: sorry i didn't mean any harm
Pat: sure ok

and it was dropped Beth expected a big up roar she didn't now why she just did. then the bar maid spoke to her again.

Chrissie: you look a little young to be in a pb how old are you?
Beth:16
Chrissie: you need to leave sorry
Beth: but i'm waiting for someone
Chrissie: who?
Beth: my sister, and she knows Pat hence why i was looking

Pat froze
Pat: how did you know my name?
Beth: i was hear a few years ago but you wouldn't remeber me i was only on the square once a week having a walk i wasn't aliud outside at any other time.
Pat: oh.....right

Beth got up,

Beth: but i know when i'm wanted out,

Beth brushed past Pat, flicked her Long blonde hair and turned just as she reached the door
Beth:thanks for the nice welcome back

and with that she walked out she saw a B&B sign she headed for that building.
Luckly they had a spare room for her she was going to work off the money but doing stuff around the B&B.

Beth just wnated her sister to turn up

Footie_Chick
17-05-2005, 19:08
This is really good, post more soon please.

Rain_
17-05-2005, 19:21
Yes more please, can't wait to find out why beth was only allowed out once a week

*Roxy*
18-05-2005, 17:54
Part 2

it was 10:30PM and bethg's sister still hadn't rang her, Beth started to get annoyed trush her to be late with ringing.Beth looked at her self in the mirror, she looked like her sister she didn't know why Pat didn't pick it up, she knew her sister well enough.

Suddenly she heard iot buzzing, it was her phone she dived into her hadn bag pouring the contense of it onto the bed. Lip glass nail varnish mirrors and every other sort of make-up bounced onto the bed then fell onto the floor.

Beth finally foud her mobile and pressed the answer key

Beth:Hello?
Janine:hey how are you? you are in Walford right/
Beth:well, duh
Janine:alright don't get an attitude with me!
Beth: Pat doesn't reconise me
Janine:well she woukdn't you were only on the square one a week when you were last there
Beth:Janine?
Janine:what?!?!?
Beth: why was i only aloud on the square once a week
Janine:becuse i wasn't liked that much and i didnt' want you to get people yelling at you becuse of me
Beth: oh....
Janine: why what did you think the reson was?
Beth: oh i dunno that's why i was asking
Janine:yeah well, i might be a bit late tomorrow
Beth:how late?
Janine:2 hours
Beth: 2 HOURS!
Janine:alright chill don't yell down the phone
Beth: but Janin..
Janine: i've got to go bye
Beth:bu...

"Well that was helpful" beth thought to her self just then Yolande knocked on the door.Beth threw the phone on the bed.

Beth:come in
Yolande: you alright child?
Beth:yes thank you thanks again for letting me stay
Yolande: no problem i'd hateto see a nice girl like you on the streets with no where to go at this time of night
Beth: but never the less i'm so thankful
Yolande: ok child ...eh will you be wanting breckfast tomorrow or will you be eating at the Cafe?
Beth:eh....i'll eat at the Cafe if you don't mind i need to get to know people
Yolande: of course child, good night,sweet dreams
Beth:good night

Yolande closed the door and headed down stairs to get a cup of tea back upstairs Beth gave a sigh. "that was close" she thought no one can no until tomorrow, she knew someone was looking for her sister tonight but she didn't know who.
there were police men all around the square, could they be looking for her sister?

Tamzi
18-05-2005, 18:50
Fab babe. more more more. this is great
xxx

di marco
19-05-2005, 06:40
great! :D wow beth is janines sis! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Rain_
19-05-2005, 09:09
great start....loads more please

Ryan1
19-05-2005, 13:20
This story is a bit stupid considering we know Janine doesn't have a sister called Beth, she has two sisters but neither of them are called Beth. And since Pat was their step-mother and raised them when their mom died I think she would recognise her!!!

Rain_
19-05-2005, 16:29
I think that was really rather rude of you ryan. This is a "Fantasy" script section. In other scripts den is still alive but we all know he's dead. Are they stupid too?
When you can come up with a literary piece that rivals or better's the work produced on this board then you might have a little more right to comment on others achivements.

*Roxy*
19-05-2005, 18:18
*hides behind rain*

Jade
19-05-2005, 18:26
This story is a bit stupid considering we know Janine doesn't have a sister called Beth, she has two sisters but neither of them are called Beth. And since Pat was their step-mother and raised them when their mom died I think she would recognise her!!!

Rain :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Constructive comments only please!

"This story is a bit stupid" is not constructive.

As Rain said its the Fantsey Script section.

Thanks

Rain_
19-05-2005, 19:20
lol...sorry guys...that may have been a little harsh but it made my blood boil

*Roxy*
20-05-2005, 18:04
lol...sorry guys...that may have been a little harsh but it made my blood boil

hey thanks for sticking up for me

Rain_
21-05-2005, 11:23
Girl you are more than welcome. I hate it when people make comments like that without any need. If i had half the talent of you or the other script writers on here i would be as happy as a nymphomaniac in ann summers. Mt first language isn't english so i couldn't even begin to write as well as you guys. And no it's not just my language that stops me. It's my complete lack of imagination. I have every admiration for all of you who have the brass tennis balls to post your scripts on here. Keep it up!!!!!!!! :)

*Roxy*
21-05-2005, 13:53
Part 3
It was about 11am when Beth was finally ready, she was starving, she put on her denikm skirt and matching denim jacket and went down stairs she was swinging her little black bag as she walked.
Unfortunatly beth was swinging it too much and it went flying our of her hand and hitting Patrick in the face.

Patrick:OUCH!
Beth:OMG i'm so sorry
Patrick: it's alright child it's nothing just a scratch.
Beth: i'm really sorry

Yolande:don't be..

Yolande appeared in the kitchen door way

Yolande:...at least it means he's awake for once

Beth had to give a little giggle

Yolande:you up late my dear i'd get over the Cafe as quickly as you can to get some food.
Beth: ok see you later
Yolande: good bye child

Beth walked on to the square it was quite nice weather, Beth couldn't help but smile today she was in such a good mood. little did she know her good mood was about to disappear

Jake:OI!

Beth turned she saw some bloke looked rather annoyed at her, what had she done now she's only been on the squrae this morning for about 1 minute.

Beth:what?
Jake: you talk to chrissie like you did yesterday and you'll be sorry.
Beth: chrissie who?
Jake: are you thick?

Beth's good mood disappeard and she felt like punching this guys lights out right about now.

Beth: no i'm not but you are for having a go at me about someone who i don't know.

people in the square were stopping and watching most of them people who Beth couldn't remeber.

Jake:Chrissie was in the queen Vic you were in there yesterday
Beth: yeah i was in there but i didn't mouth off to her i just said thanks for the nice welcome which wasn't nice at all.
Jake: you have a right cheak you know that
Beth: yeah i get it from my sister you might get a visit from her today she doesn't like people being mean to me.
Jake:really...who's your sister?
Beth: you'll find out soon enough.

Beth walked past Jake and into the Cafe it was clear everyone inside had been watching, becuse everyone just looked at her in a shocked way.beth just shruged it off and went to get some food.

Beth:Hi
Jane:Hi what can i get you
Beth:hot chocolate and a bacon sandwich please
Jane: ok that's coming right up, er..you ok?
Beth: yes i'm fine why shouldn't i be?
Jane: well i saw jake was having a bit of a go at you
Beth: well he's stuiped so i don't care
Jane: your new here aren't you?
Beth: yeah i am
Jane: you make enemys quickly don't you?
Beth: i didn't mean to i didn't say anything bad to chrissie i just got this 'oh i don't want to be nice to you so i won't thing off her'
Jane: i'll talk to her if you want
Beth: thanks but i don't think it'll make much diffrence
Jane: one more thing
Beth:yeah
Jane: Welcome to Walford

Beth laughed, her good mood was coming back although she was still annoyed about being called thick. just then she got a text message off Janine

Just got on da train be there in a 1 hour + 1/2 luv Janine

beth smiled today was gonna be a very good day

.:Kitz:.
21-05-2005, 13:58
This is great *Roxy*, its really intertesting.

POST MORE :thumbsup:

POST MORE :thumbsup:

di marco
21-05-2005, 14:13
brill! :D jake shouldnt have had a go at her! cant wait to janine arrives! :) more soon please, cant wait

di marco
21-05-2005, 14:13
Mt first language isn't english

what is your first language?

Rain_
22-05-2005, 09:34
Ukranian

Rain_
22-05-2005, 09:36
This is fantastic roxy.....more please !!!!!!!!!!

*Roxy*
24-05-2005, 18:09
Part 4
Beth finished her food and drink and waved Jane goodbye, finaly some more nice people there did seem to be many around here, it took her about 30 mins to eat her food she never ate quickly, ' an hour to burn off' she thought 'what should i do?'.

Beth looked over to the B&B 'might as well get started on working to keep my stay at the B&B'. she quickly walked over to the B&b unfortunaly passing Jake along the way, she just drew him a dirty look and ignored him. Janine would sort him out she knew it.

Beth walked through the door to Yolande making a meal.

Yolande: hello child your back early
Beth: not really i've had somthing to eat and well i was wondering if yoiu need any help.
Yolande: no i don't but Dot does she lives in that house

Yolande walked to the living room window and pointed

Beth: ok will she be ok with me?
Yolande: yes child i've told her about you and she wants to meet you
Beth: ok thank you
Yolande: goodbye child

Beth walked out onto the square for the second time that morning and walked towards Dot's out. she's seen Dot before when she was younger but well...she didn't know where she lived until today.
Dot was standing at the door watching everybody walking about the market.

Beth: hello Dot
Dot: hello you must be Beth, nice to meet you
Beth: same
Dot: Yolande told you about me needing a few jobs done
Beth: yes she did
Dot: well me husbunds through there abd he'll tell you what needs doing.
Beth: ok

Beth walked through the house to the kitchen where a mad stood getting annoyed with somthing

Jim: oh for pete's sake
Beth: er..hi
Jim: hello who are you?
Beth: i'm Beth Dot asked me to help do some jobs
Jim: oh yeah she meanshioned about someone coming around
Beth: yeah
JIm: i'm Jim the wonderful husbund

Dot walked into the kitchen

Dot to Beth: keep you eye on him he'll do somthing wrong i know it.

Beth bit back a laugh
Beth: i need to be off in an hour my sisters coming to see me is that ok?
Jim: of course it is

and with that Dot left the room leaving Jim and Beth to do a load of work

di marco
24-05-2005, 21:07
great! :D like the way dot leaves all the work to jim and beth! :) more soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
29-05-2005, 17:52
Part 5
the hour was finally over, Janine was here and making her way to the Queen Vic. Beth said goodbye to Jim was still smiled even though he was sick of working, Beth walked baxk onto the square and headed for the Queen Vic.

Beth 's heart was racing she was so happy to see her sister again, it had been so long.She knew that woman Chrisse and her very obvious boyfriend Jake would have a fit if she walked in, that was the whole reason why she was doing it. she loved annoying people, well.........most of the time she did.

Beth knew it she got the coldest look from Jake when she sat down but then again she didn't care, Jakewas walking towards her clearly to kick her out.

Jake: how old are you?
Beth: what's it to you!?
Jake: just answer the question
Beth: i'm 16
Jake: you need to leave
Beth: well i'm not
Jake: you'll do as your told you cab't walk over people here
Beth: oh well that's funny coz i already have

Beth grinned, she looked towards the bar to see Chrissie with the most hateful scowl on her face.

Then the door opened and everyone was silent, there stood Janine in her well known knee high boots skirt and long elegant coat. she had a bigger grin that Beth had on her face.

Janine walked over to her little sister, some bloke was talking to her, she didn't know the guy but oh well she could tell he was telling Beth off for somthing.
Janine: you got a problem?
Jake: yeah this girl is too younge to be in a pub
Janine: she's with me
Jake: i don't care who she's with she can't stay
Beth: yeah your dumb girlfriend tell you to kick me out
Janine: who's his girlfriend?

Beth pointed at Chrissie who had a look of shock and she almost looked scared.
Janine got up and went over to her

Janine: YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIV MY SISTA HAVE YA!

Chrissie seemed to back away, which was out of character for her.

Chrissie: no you can stay what would you like too drink?
Janinie: 2 vodka and tonics

Chrissie nooded and went off into the back to get some vodka, Jake followed her he'd never seen her like this.

Jake: what's wrong with you? you never let anyone talk to you like that
Chrissie: i know what she can do
Jake: what's she gonna do?
Chrissie: she killed a girl here a little while a go she did time and now........well........ she's back

Jake stood stunned, he'd worked with people who's done stuff like that but that was always through other people. it gave him a feeling of that he'd just been matched, he wouldn't be able to beat her if he tried.

Chrissie went and gave Beth and Janine their drinks she didn't raise the issue of Beth's age again.
Janine and Bether were laughing and jokingjust like the good old times.

Janine looked about, oh yes it was good to be back in Walford :D

*Roxy*
30-05-2005, 15:02
:searchme:

di marco
31-05-2005, 06:55
great! :D soz i didnt reply sooner. hehe janine scared chrissie! :) more soon please, cant wait