PDA

View Full Version : The official shannis spoiler thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Meh
24-02-2005, 01:45
Due to numerous requests regarding a seperate forum/thread for shannis, you can discuss all related shannis stuff here.

Please don't start new shannis (spoiler) threads as they will all be moved into here.

phils little sister
24-02-2005, 10:14
i dont believe it, are people still talking about them two, they are not even on our screens at the moment, and rumour has it that letita hasnt confirmed that she is coming back (i hope she doesnt), i hate the hole SHANNIS story line. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gemmajen
24-02-2005, 11:33
I have to admit that I am a huge Shannis fan (now hides............)

Mr_Cellophane
24-02-2005, 12:29
How can you have spoilers about something which is well and truly in the past ?

i.luv.jake.moon
24-02-2005, 12:32
hi mr cellophane how long have you been here

?????
24-02-2005, 16:35
mr cellophane, your here too.

Bad Wolf
24-02-2005, 17:55
looks like the members of the beeb board have a new home !

Mr_Cellophane
24-02-2005, 19:19
I'm not likely to be as much though. :(

Jade
24-02-2005, 20:38
Does anyone actually KNOW what is going on with Shannis. No a big fan but would be good to know some concrete information.

yvonne_slater
25-02-2005, 11:31
I'm not keen on Shannis

I want to start Shaant (Sharon Grant) hehe off to hide now ;)

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 14:23
How can you have spoilers about something which is well and truly in the past ?
hey mr cellophane only just noticed you! how ya doing? isnt this nice were all here reunited!! :D

i-love-nigel
25-02-2005, 14:34
shannis is the best thing that ever happened in ee. :D

Cant wait till shaz and dennis come back - slightly worried though wid the new producer and that :eek:

I was shocked to learn dat dennis wasn't wiv shaz in usa but andy leaves da bookies to dennis so mayb sharon finds dis out and returns when she knows dennis is in da square.

However there is a qoute in a paper a few weeks ago sayin that tisch wont return, - when she came back 4 den , dat was the final goodbye. :(

fingers crossed they get back 2gether! :)

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 14:45
cant imagine denis n shazza running the bookies together shazza is to stylish for that

i_luv_dennis
25-02-2005, 15:43
this is my ist time on this cause the other one is closing but i luv shannis their storyline is so great but i do think they should come back marrid :cool: :)

chamone256
25-02-2005, 17:07
I heard because Letita Dean hasn't confirmed that she is coming back if she does come back she will have a new man. Which apparently makes Dennis very jealous. :p

emma
25-02-2005, 17:12
I am sure the producer will want to boost the ratings and bringing back Shannis will certainly boost them!

littlemo
25-02-2005, 20:02
Yes I think the writers would bring Dennis and Sharon back together, if Letitia did come back to the soap. The reason I think is because, I don't think they could ever be brother and sister, they might try to be friends, but the other stuff would always get in the way. Once being the love of each other's lives they couldn't get over that. It is a permanent fixture.

No I couldn't see Sharon running a bookies, because she is an independent business woman. Dennis should run the bookies on his own, and Sharon should become manager of Scarlet. This way they would both have jobs they could be proud of. Dennis wouldn't be relying on Sharon for anything, which he has done in the past. So f they split up they would both have something concrete to hold on too.

I really think they could make their relationship work, they are so in love, and they also have an incredible bond, like brother and sister. They can talk to each other, they have a connection. It's incredible to watch.

I think there is hope for the pair, Letitia said she may come back and Nigel definetely is. I do think it will happen eventually.

*charlie*
26-02-2005, 13:43
well, i heard that as she filmed those scenes for dens death, and obviously didnt know where dennis was, that in a few months she and dennis would come back, after hearing of their dad's dissapearance. has anyone else heard this? :confused:

littlemo
26-02-2005, 15:10
No I haven't heard that Sharon is coming back. Dennis is returning in about 2 months, and I'm sure he will find out what really went on with his dad. Sharon could back eventually, Letitia Dean says she may do, but she wants to have a family, and if she does this it could take longer. But I think there's a chance of them reuniting.

genghis
27-02-2005, 01:57
ditto... but mentioning shannis these days is like waving a red rag to a bull! so what's the deal with the love birds? anyone no for sure when they are back, and if so, what the plans for them are?

Rach33
27-02-2005, 02:58
We've only been confirmed about Dennis's return in April no sign of Sharon yet

i_luv_dennis
27-02-2005, 08:20
hi i think that is true they could never go back as brother and sister after every think that has happened but they still make a perfect couple 4ever

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 09:40
im new on this coz the message board on eastenders woz closing! DOH!!!!! lol bt i luv sannis and there storyline lol!

*xeni*
27-02-2005, 23:40
I have to say that the Sharon/Dennis love affair was very passionate but it has passed (get over it!) As an old member of the BBC boards I got so bored with Shannis this Shannis that! let's move on as Letitia Dean will probably leave anyway.....How about Jakessie or Patnnie? to get us all hooked??? :rolleyes:

Layne
28-02-2005, 18:30
whatever happens Sharon and Dennis will NEVER get married, Walford don't do nice and easy.(not the hair colour hehe)But it will never be smooth sailing for Sharon and Dennis they'll al ways have one obstacles in the way!I want them to settle down and everythin but lets just face it
ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!! :mad: :(
<crying now>
luv ya all
Layne
xxx

.:Kitz:.
28-02-2005, 18:39
Yeah i'm sorry people but GET OVER IT!! Come on, this all finished up at christmas. Sorry to sound harsh but it's true!!
Lets live in this year not 2004!
Dennis and Sharon are never gonna be together and live happily ever after......get over it. :D

di marco
28-02-2005, 19:50
i agree, as much as id like them to get back together and be happy, it just aint going to happen. they may not even bother trying again and if they do there is just going to be more misery and heartache

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 21:02
im sick of shazza n dennis they do my head in the story between themjust went on forever and completly did my nut in please let them get on with there lives and become brother n sister again

Claire
01-03-2005, 10:08
whatever happens, Dennis and Sharon can never go back to being brother and sister, too much has happened between them

PerfectPink
01-03-2005, 15:24
i love dennis but i think he should be with zoe not sharon

Rach33
01-03-2005, 15:31
If they got back together I would stop watching she's nothing more than a snivilling wreak who's only got herself to blame

phils little sister
01-03-2005, 15:44
im sick of shazza n dennis they do my head in the story between themjust went on forever and completly did my nut in please let them get on with there lives and become brother n sister again

Here here :D

Layne
01-03-2005, 16:49

I so agree, dennis and zoe were perfect for each other but then sharon got jealous and her and dennis got it back on

Dennis is never going to get back with Sharon or Zoe, he'll probualy find someone else there is probulay queues of women waiting for him

Maybe he might get with Johnny Allen's daughter(don't no how old she is)

Luv ya
Layne
xxx

01-03-2005, 18:18
I so agree, dennis and zoe were perfect for each other but then sharon got jealous and her and dennis got it back on

Maybe he might get with Johnny Allen's daughter(don't no how old she is)

Johnny Allen's daughter?!? Have we met her yet??
And i agree with what every ones been saying....Dennis and Sharon:SO OVER!
Get over it!!
P.S i still think he should have stayed with Zoe, but she's doing my head in at the moment! ;) lol Tell the police or SHUT UP!!

emma_strange
01-03-2005, 18:24
I totally disagree with all of you dissing Sharron and Dennis. I think they were made to be. They seem so perfect for each other. So in love. and they dont care what people think. I like them being together

shannisrules
01-03-2005, 18:57
hi im new to this board as the other one closed down but i think that sharon and dennis made such a good couple and i dont know why all of u lot are saying that its old news (it maybe actually) but i think they were a good couple because they dident care about what anyone said or thought about them being together but then horrible den broke them up wat does everyone else think
luv ya nicolexx

dawnevers
02-03-2005, 09:42
does anyone know when or how chrissie gets caught?

Claire
02-03-2005, 10:59

I disgree, I don't think Dennis will even want to know Zoe when he gets back, after all this is a girl who faked her pregnacy and slept with his dad :rolleyes:

I hope the truth about Zoe comes out when Dennis returns :D

angelblue
02-03-2005, 11:04
Yes i totally agree :)

Alisha
02-03-2005, 19:46
Im actually glad that there is a seperate Shannis thread for us to post on. At least this way, we dont have the forum cluttered with the same thing and rumours concerning the pair. Afterall, people would only complain if there were threads on the same thing, so this works out well for everyone. Of course, anti-shannis fans dont have to participate here if they dont want to but its good for Shannis fans -me included because lets face it, whether the storyline is over or not-people will still talk about them because they remain a favourate to quite a few and I like to have intresting discussions about them anyway.

Alisha
02-03-2005, 19:54
I disgree, I don't think Dennis will even want to know Zoe when he gets back, after all this is a girl who faked her pregnacy and slept with his dad :rolleyes:

I hope the truth about Zoe comes out when Dennis returns :D

I agree with you Claire

I cant see Dennis and Zoe getting back together and I wouldn't want them to either. They were just a bore to watch and didn't do anything for each other. Also Dennis has no reason to get back with Zoe now. He only stayed with her out of obligation. Its not as if he loves her.

I dont understand how Dennis should be with Zoe for any reason. From the second they started dateing it was clear to everyone that she was a Sharon substitute and therefore second best. Zoe always new this deep down. What kind of relationship is that? Dennis didn't even grow to love Zoe. They were together for over half a year and despite her desperate attempts at throwing herself at him, his heart was always with Sharon. That aside they have like zero chemistry and just didn't connect the way Sharon and Dennis did. Dennis turned boring for a while too. One of the reasons why I didn't like them together was because when Dennis was with her, there was very little depth to his character. At least with Sharon, Den, Andy and Dot -there was character developement but we didn't get that with him and Zoe.

butch
03-03-2005, 10:26
hey i think people are being two faced one minute they love shannis and next when theres nothing happening they hate them. i for one am a true shannis fan and i hope at some point we will be told if letita dean is coming back becasue there is so much they could do with the shannis storyline whether they are together or not

phils little sister
03-03-2005, 10:40
like what else can they possibly do with the shannis storyline em let me think another love triangle, pass me the bucket please :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Claire
03-03-2005, 10:48
like what else can they possibly do with the shannis storyline em let me think another love triangle, pass me the bucket please :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree that EE should have never done a love triangle with Sharon/Dennis/Zoe :rolleyes: because it tainted the Shannis story and so on.......but I still think that the Shannis storyline has a lot of potential and hope Sharon and Dennis are reunited some time in the future.

butch
03-03-2005, 11:25
hey theres plenty they can do with shannis i.e dennis childhood, sharons infetility and so much more its just that ee ruined it by getting zoe involved

soap_angel
03-03-2005, 12:36
I think that they should get Sharon and Dennis back together and even though Sharons infertile, I think that she should get pregnant with Dennis's baby. It can happen that the doctors say there is no chance you can have a baby and then you fall pregnant, cos it happen to a friend of mine.

Alisha
03-03-2005, 13:40

Im with you on the love triangle bit. Im a Shannis fan and I do think they have alot of potential. The mistake that tptb made was turning it into another predictable love triangle. Its dragged, went in circles and lacked realism.

The beauty of the storyline is driven from the fact that its forbidden and they are two different people and fell in love against the odds. This is the main reason why I prefered the progression of the storyline between September 2003-April 2004 -principally because the family was the overrideing factor in thier relationship -not a winey little girl that was completly unnecassary to the storyline. Den, being the main force made more compelling viewing in my eyes. Addding Zoe in tained it in more ways than one. Nevertheless, Sharon and Dennis still have lots of potential and they have heaps of chemistry. I know im not alone in thinking that they weren't given the chance they deserved.

I would like for them to get back together but ee have to do it right and carefully. Another love triangle is not the way to go though. The great thing about Sharon and Dennis is that they are both very complex and have depth to thier characters. Together -they spark of each other aswell as complications all around. If/when Sharon returns, I personally think that there is alot of promise for them with of course, bumps along the way. First and foremost, the death of Den is bound to cause a stir. Considering what Sharon said to him the last time she saw him, I think she would carry alot of guilt, just like she did all those years ago. Being with Dennis and giveing in to her happiness may feel (to Sharon) that she is stabing him in the back. Dennis has suffered severe mental and phychological torture in the hands of Den and this may cause a wedge between him and Sharon. There is also the stuff concerning Dennis's abusive childhood which is yet to be enraveled. Haveing a child is also another thing. Adoption sounds good but takeing Dennis past criminal convictions into consideration, the odds of it happening are very slim. A possibal surrogacy stoyline is feasable and intresting because as far as I know ee haven't had one (or done one in a long while).

Jade
03-03-2005, 13:46
I think a couple going through IVF would be a good storyline, I dont think it's happened anywhere else (correct me if i'm wrong) but I think they need to be a bit more stable first. Its also very real as thoundsands of people are going through the same problem.

My friend was told she couldnt have children after complications as a result of an abortion. She is now the Mother of a healthy happ one year old :)

Sammi
03-03-2005, 16:11
I adore Shannis. They're completley made for eachother and I could say that they're the best couple EE has had in years. The IVF storyline sounds fantastic and is bound to give the scriptwriters a few ideas of what to do with the characters. Bring it on!

Bad Wolf
03-03-2005, 16:41
i totally aggree xxx

soapy dream
03-03-2005, 16:44
:)
Yes I think the writers would bring Dennis and Sharon back together, if Letitia did come back to the soap. The reason I think is because, I don't think they could ever be brother and sister, they might try to be friends, but the other stuff would always get in the way. Once being the love of each other's lives they couldn't get over that. It is a permanent fixture.

No I couldn't see Sharon running a bookies, because she is an independent business woman. Dennis should run the bookies on his own, and Sharon should become manager of Scarlet. This way they would both have jobs they could be proud of. Dennis wouldn't be relying on Sharon for anything, which he has done in the past. So f they split up they would both have something concrete to hold on too.

I really think they could make their relationship work, they are so in love, and they also have an incredible bond, like brother and sister. They can talk to each other, they have a connection. It's incredible to watch.

I think there is hope for the pair, Letitia said she may come back and Nigel definetely is. I do think it will happen eventually.

Sammi
03-03-2005, 16:48
I mean if they didn't bring back Sharon, I know a load of fans will be very disappointed. There's plenty of fans out there, and even where I am people know what Shannis is! EE would be making a big mistake if they didn't bring them back.

Jade
03-03-2005, 16:48
I think they mean Nigel as in Nigel Harman who plys Dennis :)

Sammi
03-03-2005, 16:49
I know. It's not just Dennis though - I'm a huge Nigel fan and almost every one I know is rooting for Shannis.

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
03-03-2005, 16:56

How could you!!!!!!!!!!! lol i'm only joking you're allowed your point of view but i'm going to have to say i don't agree with it Zoe is weak and a 'snivelling wreck' as someone else said. I hate her so much, can't wait till she leaves. Her and dennis didn't go well together, their characters and backgrounds are so different it wouldn't have worked out.

Sammi
03-03-2005, 16:59
Zoe wrecked everything that Shannis had and it's so unfair! To sleep with your boyfriend's dad to get preggers is sick and I'm so glad Zonnis is dead!

Alisha
03-03-2005, 17:08
How could you!!!!!!!!!!! lol i'm only joking you're allowed your point of view but i'm going to have to say i don't agree with it Zoe is weak and a 'snivelling wreck' as someone else said. I hate her so much, can't wait till she leaves. Her and dennis didn't go well together, their characters and backgrounds are so different it wouldn't have worked out.

I agree,

Even if ee decided never to reunite Sharon and Dennis again, the last thing I would want is for him to settle down with ditzy spineless Zoe. She did nothing for him and lowered his character. Even after Dennis slept with Sharon the first time and then she brushed him of, I didn't mind seeing him with Kate as she is the sort that Dennis would be atracted too -strong, independant, like Sharon. Also Kate is a likable character. Zoe just came across as a clingy immature kid to me. Im so glad they are over. As far as Im concerned its a laugheing joke that Dennis stuck with her for so long.

Mr_Cellophane
03-03-2005, 17:56
A possibal surrogacy stoyline is feasable and intresting because as far as I know ee haven't had one (or done one in a long while).

Surely Den and Zoe was a surrogacy storyline :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Jade
03-03-2005, 18:17
Not really. In Surrogacy all parties know about it.

Alisha
03-03-2005, 19:14
Not really. In Surrogacy all parties know about it.

absolutly.

I dont think of the Den and Zoe saga as surrogacy. It was more to do with desperate measures, deciet and manipulation. Zoe's intentions wasn't to have a baby. The underlyeing cause for Zoe sleeping with Den was to keep a hold of Dennis. Plus Dennis was completly oblivious to it too.

03-03-2005, 20:24
Zoe wrecked everything that Shannis had and it's so unfair! To sleep with your boyfriend's dad to get preggers is sick and I'm so glad Zonnis is dead!
I've got to say i agree and disagree. Coz, personally i think IN THE BEGINNING (before she turned clingy) zoe and Dennis were good together but near the end of the relationship i agree with you guys.....it did get pretty sick. :( But all the same, i honestly didn't feel for Shannis. that might have been because i missed it when the relationship started between them so i never really felt it was right between them. please don't hate me.........

Alisha
04-03-2005, 00:07
.I missed it when the relationship started between them so i never really felt it was right between them. please don't hate me.........

Of course we dont hate you. We dont all like the same things and you're entitled to your own opinion :)

I think seeing the first part of it is the most important with the storyline because thats where we got to see both struggle with thier feelings, with the family being the main contributeing factor. Say, if I missed all that and only started to watch it when the love triangle began, I dont think I would have invested so much energy into that storyline. The stuff in eary 2003 was the best part of it because we had the great two hander when Den phychologically destroyed Dennis (two hander) and the other one where Dennis confessed to Sharon over killing Jack. Great drama there and thats where the storyline was at its peak (in my opinion). I admit that since it turned into a love traingle, it lost its momentum.

soapy dream
04-03-2005, 10:52
I think they mean Nigel as in Nigel Harman who plys Dennis :)

thanks JudeJude I think that was a bit silly of me thinkinking it was Nigel Bates. Dont think the ee writers will bring back him to boost the ratings

E4cett
04-03-2005, 14:15
I hope Letita dean does come back. The whole shannis thing has bored me a bit now but i would love to see her and dennis return and live hapily ever after (i know not likely !) i wish zoe would hurry up and winge herself to death, i cant stand her character anymore. shes like a broken old record. I think sharon and dennis are great together and den has no way of stopping them being together now does he!!!

soapy dream
04-03-2005, 14:20
I hope Letita dean does come back. The whole shannis thing has bored me a bit now but i would love to see her and dennis return and live hapily ever after (i know not likely !) i wish zoe would hurry up and winge herself to death, i cant stand her character anymore. shes like a broken old record. I think sharon and dennis are great together and den has no way of stopping them being together now does he!!!

HE MIGHT COME BACK AGAIN HAHA SORRY BIT OF A SILLY JOKE :)

Becksfanz
04-03-2005, 15:13
I love the storylines that include Dennis and Sharon so I hope they come back to our screens SOON! :-p

Eastie-babe4eva
04-03-2005, 17:35
Okies massive shannis fan here!!!!!!!!!!!! <stands on stool and beams proudly>

Okeydokes people now listen up and listen well. Verity (meh) has some partially good news partially bad news!

Letitia is having a baby! Okies firstly no-one say it's Nigel's, that's silly, she's happily married! Anywayz she is having a little baby, which means shannis may not EVER return <sobs uncontrolably till some lovely person hands over a tissue> Awww thankies! But she has wanted a child like FOREVER!!! (although been stable in her life)

Now with the break in her career (her departure) she is starting a family! bless! I can't wait to see her kid, it's going to be so so so so adorable!!!

Verity! xxxxx

MY FIRST POST!!!

Verity! xxxxx

Meh
04-03-2005, 17:39
Hi Verity,

Can you let us know where you heard that from?

Eastie-babe4eva
04-03-2005, 17:55
Howdey Spud (tee hee potato head)

I was reading some soap magazine in the shop! I was just flicking through, i can't even remember which one! They showed this awful pic of her clambering out of a car, fag in mouth (obviously pre pregnancy), hair wet, dark glasses on, pale skin! Looked rough! Not her usual self! She's so gorgeously pretty!

Sorry I'm not more of a help darling!

Verity! xxxx

Mr_Cellophane
04-03-2005, 18:02
Eastie

There is a masive difference between having a baby and deciding to start a family. Don't forget she only announced she has made this choice in November and it is highly unlikely she would want to get pregnant while she was in panto.

Eastie-babe4eva
04-03-2005, 18:14
Mr Cellophane,

I know there is a difference but they had a quote in the mag, i can't remember that exactly (it has been nearly a week) But it was something like...

"I'm over the moon at the news, I've reached a break in my career and life and can't wait to be a child's Mummy"

It was somethign along those lines anyway, in fact that's alot closer than I thought it was going to be! I MET HER AT THE PANTO!!! SHE'S LOVELY! small, but lovely! I had a hug and two kisses off her! And I met her hubby! He's lovely too!

Verity! xxxx

angelblue
04-03-2005, 18:29
Thats great when you meet her did she say she was coming bck to ee :)

Alisha
04-03-2005, 18:45
Hi verity,

if its true, then Im happy for her as she has claimed that she was eager to start a family.

You're lucky to have met her.
I do hope one day in the future she does return though.

04-03-2005, 20:43
Of course we dont hate you. We dont all like the same things and you're entitled to your own opinion :)

I think seeing the first part of it is the most important with the storyline because thats where we got to see both struggle with thier feelings, with the family being the main contributeing factor. Say, if I missed all that and only started to watch it when the love triangle began, I dont think I would have invested so much energy into that storyline. I admit that since it turned into a love traingle, it lost its momentum.

Thanks!
It just i think thats also the important time in the story line, in the beginning when it all started. thats when you actually feel for the characters and what their going through....i'm glad that you understand wat i meant Alisha. Thanx! :) ;) :) :D :)

Claire
05-03-2005, 10:19
Mr Cellophane,

I know there is a difference but they had a quote in the mag, i can't remember that exactly (it has been nearly a week) But it was something like...

"I'm over the moon at the news, I've reached a break in my career and life and can't wait to be a child's Mummy"

It was somethign along those lines anyway, in fact that's alot closer than I thought it was going to be! I MET HER AT THE PANTO!!! SHE'S LOVELY! small, but lovely! I had a hug and two kisses off her! And I met her hubby! He's lovely too!

Verity! xxxx

At the moment Letitia Dean is on a two month European holiday with her husband, what magazine did you get this info from?

Eastie-babe4eva
05-03-2005, 11:15
At the moment Letitia Dean is on a two month European holiday with her husband, what magazine did you get this info from?

I read that too but she's back, she was on a two month European holiday with Jason not long ago but i think she must've returned early because it said she's pregnant! I'm not lying here i mean Letitia's fabby and I would not and could not lie about her!

Verity! xxxxx

Eastie-babe4eva
05-03-2005, 11:20
Thats great when you meet her did she say she was coming bck to ee :)

Hiya darling, I had a whole plan of questions I wanted to ask her but managed to get star struck when I met her! Hmmm but luckily that was a question I remembered! She said she was but I think a few things have changed since! Sooo maybe not! I hope so though!

Verity! xxxx

Eastie-babe4eva
05-03-2005, 11:24
Hi verity,

if its true, then Im happy for her as she has claimed that she was eager to start a family.

You're lucky to have met her.
I do hope one day in the future she does return though.

Howdey Alisha! I remember you from the beebs boards! I think we did natter about shannis a little too much for our own good! Tee hee!

I was very very lucky to have met her in fact. My parents said we'd have to leave in 5 minutes even if I didnt get the chance to meet her, when suddenly she appeared! We'd waited two hours!!!! I was very very lucky! It's funny but when I did meet her she spoke about kids then too, she said she loved my name! And so did her hubby! So I'm hoping (not so secretly) That she calls her child Verity! Would be fabby!

She really has wanted a child for so long and she's ecstatic that she's pregnant, it's so clear! Bless her!

Verity! xxxxx

Gemmajen
05-03-2005, 11:48
I read that too but she's back, she was on a two month European holiday with Jason not long ago but i think she must've returned early because it said she's pregnant! I'm not lying here i mean Letitia's fabby and I would not and could not lie about her!

Verity! xxxxx

I usually read every celebrity mag there is and I haven't read anything about Letita being pregnant so lets wait and see.

Alisha
05-03-2005, 11:49
Howdey Alisha! I remember you from the beebs boards! I think we did natter about shannis a little too much for our own good! Tee hee!

Hi yes, thats me! Im glad that quite a few people from the beebs boards have joined here.

Just out of curiosity though, which magazine was it? :confused:

cutebella
06-03-2005, 11:32
I hope that Sharon will come back, cause right now ee is a bit boring [B]

cutebella
06-03-2005, 11:39
I hope they'll sharon and dennis get back together they will make a great couple!! :) How's dennis going to find out that and left him the bookies??

Eastie-babe4eva
06-03-2005, 13:02
Hi yes, thats me! Im glad that quite a few people from the beebs boards have joined here.

Just out of curiosity though, which magazine was it? :confused:

I was flicking through all the soap mags and it was on one of them but I really wasn't paying much attention to covers! SoapLife said a bit about her though and had the same pic! But that's not the one I'm on about!

It's great that people from beebs are here but I haven't really seen any of my closest friends I made! ='(

Verity! xxxx

feistyblue
06-03-2005, 15:10
I'm a bit confused now. On This Morning in Nov/Dec Letitia said she was definitely not leaving permanently but that she didn't know exactly when she would be back.

Then early on this year on This Morning, the soap expert - Sharon(I think thats her name) said the director they were bringing back was very much aware that the Shannis story lines were big crowd pullers and was more than likely to bring them back.

If she's pregnant I am very surprised that haven't broken this news on This Morning again.

Eastie-babe4eva
06-03-2005, 20:01
I'm a bit confused now. On This Morning in Nov/Dec Letitia said she was definitely not leaving permanently but that she didn't know exactly when she would be back.

Then early on this year on This Morning, the soap expert - Sharon(I think thats her name) said the director they were bringing back was very much aware that the Shannis story lines were big crowd pullers and was more than likely to bring them back.

If she's pregnant I am very surprised that haven't broken this news on This Morning again.

I don't think they will be bringing Sharon back pregnant, wouldnt that ruin her whole infertility storyline? I mean the whole point is that she feels she can't give Dennis what he wants..when she can!!!

I think if she came back pregnant it would seriously destroy all the acting she did-which was magnificant!!!! She's the best!

Verity! xxxx

Mr_Cellophane
06-03-2005, 20:10
If Letitia is pregnant, they are hardly likely to bring her back for her to leave again in 5 months or so. If she isn't then she won't want to come back yet.

So get over it - Sharon has gone for a few years.

Eastie-babe4eva
06-03-2005, 20:18
If Letitia is pregnant, they are hardly likely to bring her back for her to leave again in 5 months or so. If she isn't then she won't want to come back yet.

So get over it - Sharon has gone for a few years.

Okay I agree with you there, kind of! I mean i would've worded it different. Letitia and Sharon both have a large fan base who like me long to have her back! However this does not mean everyone is stuck in the present time and can't get over the fact! I realised Christmas Day that that could be the last time I saw her, of course not knowing she'd return for the 20th anniversary!

I personally can't wait to see her return, even if I do have to wait ages!!!

Verity! xxxx

Alisha
06-03-2005, 20:24
If Letitia Dean is haveing a baby, that doesn't mean that she will be of the show for a good few years. Look at Jessie Wallace and Kacey Ainsworth -thier maternity leave was less than a year and they are already back at work (or Jessie soon to be).

With the possibility of Letitia being pregnant and her wanting to return, I would think that she would most likely return at the end of this year or next year. I think it would be pretty pointless for her to return, only for her to leave again but then again I like Sharon so I wouldn't mind seeing her again. :)

Eastie-babe4eva
06-03-2005, 20:31
If Letitia Dean is haveing a baby, that doesn't mean that she will be of the show for a good few years. Look at Jessie Wallace and Kacey Ainsworth -thier maternity leave was less than a year and they are already back at work (or Jessie soon to be).

With the possibility of Letitia being pregnant and her wanting to return, I would think that she would most likely return at the end of this year or next year. I think it would be pretty pointless for her to return, only for her to leave again but then again I like Sharon so I wouldn't mind seeing her again. :)

I suppose, but Letitia has always really wanted a family so maybe once she actually has the child working may not seem as important! I mean if she wants to work then hands up to her that's a great thing to be able to do! But I'm not sure if she'd want to. She's very stable and Im sure she has ample amounts of money to retire now if she really wanted! She's on 350,000 pounds a year!!!!!!! Although, I bet at least 100,000 a year goes on her endless hopping sprees! She's terrible for it!!!!!!

I'm hoping she returns as she is my favorite character and Letitia is my favorite actress but if she chooses not to I'll pull through!!! (just)

Verity! xxxx

dennis_chicadee
07-03-2005, 12:37
:confused: i am looking for a link to the nigel harman online website i was enjoying a fan fiction on shannis but now cannot find the link anymore please help

love sarah :confused:

Meh
07-03-2005, 12:39
There's a link on www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders

dennis_chicadee
07-03-2005, 13:00
thank you so so much!!!!!

love sarah

Eastie-babe4eva
07-03-2005, 16:20
I don't know darling, sorry! I'm still trying to figure out how all these websites work, sorry!

pi-n-ky
07-03-2005, 20:47
[SIZE=7][B]I heard that sharron gets preggie even though she cnt have kids i mean wat is that??? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Claire
08-03-2005, 08:59
[SIZE=7][B]I heard that sharron gets preggie even though she cnt have kids i mean wat is that??? :eek: :confused: :eek:

There is always a small chance (about 5%) that Sharon can actually get pregnant, But I would like to see Sharon in an adoption storyline.

08-03-2005, 16:51
There is always a small chance (about 5%) that Sharon can actually get pregnant, But I would like to see Sharon in an adoption storyline.
I agree!!! :D

Alisha
08-03-2005, 17:13

I would like that too but considering Dennis past criminal convictions I just cant see it happening which is a great shame :( but I do think eastenders should consider a surragocy storyline though.

Claire
08-03-2005, 18:45
I would like that too but considering Dennis past criminal convictions I just cant see it happening which is a great shame :( but I do think eastenders should consider a surragocy storyline though.

I think a surragocy storyline would be a good idea for EE to do, I haven't seen this type of storyline covered in any other soap and there are so many directions the writers can take this story.

Gino Fellino
09-03-2005, 12:01
Why are ye spoiling all these shows for me

Meh
09-03-2005, 12:09
Why are ye spoiling all these shows for me

Because you are in the soap spoilers section.

Please read the rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1131#post1131) before you post.

Gino Fellino
09-03-2005, 12:13
Because you are in the soap spoilers section.

Please read the rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1131#post1131) before you post.
Oh right, I wondered what spoilers meant

angelblue
12-03-2005, 13:47
Any news on sharon coming back?

Eastie-babe4eva
12-03-2005, 13:51
I don't think she is unfortunately. When I met Letitia I asked her and she said "not for a while *sweety*" And I told her I missed Sharon and her fabby acting and she said "Awww you're a little darling aint ya?" Tee hee I'm sure she thinks I'm clinically insane!!!!

Verity! xxxxxx

angelblue
12-03-2005, 13:57
Oh no so she isnt coming back but ee not the same without her and also we need some of the watts bck their the best family in ee?

let hope John Yorke wants her back?

Eastie-babe4eva
12-03-2005, 14:00
I agree, can't watch it without her, i tend to get all excited when I see pics on the telly now which is rather funny! My mum and dad refuse to watch with me because i repeatedly point out the valentines photo and that bloody portrait! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxx

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 18:48
ok i know r=tis may sound really stupid but who is shannis? i cant remeba for the life of me!

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 18:50
o i gettit now - silly me

yeh she does get pregnant - her n dennis meet up in spain or summit!

angelblue
12-03-2005, 19:44
I dont think that happens because we dont if even know if she comes back?

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 21:49
o it does ive heard it many places

Eastie-babe4eva
13-03-2005, 11:11
I think that's wishful thinking!

Shannis= Sharon + Dennis

It's a combination of their names!

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 12:53
i know - i worked it out! but hey - its soapland - nething can happen!

13-03-2005, 13:41
You've got a point there! :) lol

angelblue
13-03-2005, 18:42
I wonder how their going to explain why dennis didnt go to see sharon maybe in the end they saw eachother and didnt work out?

Eastie-babe4eva
13-03-2005, 19:05
Except what with what Sharon said and stuff that wouldn't work! I've already worked out why, it's so simple!

He knows how much she loves Den and doesn't want to change that so he's keeping his distance. Also Dennis gave up on her rather easily at Christmas and feels really bad for it. Then of course maybe he couldn't find her and now is worried that she's moved on!

Like my conclusion?

Verity! xxxx

angelblue
13-03-2005, 19:12
Yeah that is a good reason actually if that did happen it kind of leaves the storyline open

How do you think zoes going react to dennis coming back do you think he will forgive her :)

Eastie-babe4eva
13-03-2005, 19:19
Also it leaves the story open for a Sharon return. If someone (Pauline probably) Told her Dennis was back in Walford she'd be there straight away! I love the idea already, and it does sound like a characteristic thing to do!

He wouldn't forgive her for that EVER. Plus Zoe's leaving soon (YIPPPPEEEEEEEE) so she really has no chance in a zonnis rekindle! Tis fabby! Yay No more zonnis!

Verity!v xxxxxx

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 19:25
yeh - im so happy shes goin i mean how annoyin can 1 character b/ how dus she leave?ne1 know?

Eastie-babe4eva
13-03-2005, 19:32
I was seriously hoping she dies a logn and painful death and we see her die so she can't possibly return! I sure hope so!

Verity! xxxx

angelblue
13-03-2005, 21:26
I have nothing against the actress i wish all the luck for the future she seems really nice person

I just liked the sharon and dennis storyline better it was really good :)

14-03-2005, 20:33
big mo's gonna have to look after the stall when Zoe's left. What relevence that has to this i don't know....... :o

angelblue
15-03-2005, 00:07
Hi i was just wondering on the night den died after sharon left do you think she went to find dennis if so do you think she found him and it didnt work thats why he is back?

Alisha
15-03-2005, 17:13
Hi i was just wondering on the night den died after sharon left do you think she went to find dennis if so do you think she found him and it didnt work thats why he is back?

I don't think she did because she doesn't know where he is. She could have phoned him but it could be a number of reasons why she didn't.

After discovering the truth about what Den did she is probably too distraught or she may be a bit miffed at Dennis. Afterall, you would think that Sharon is the first person he'd go to if he had the chance but he didn't. Dennis obviously had his reasons but I can imagine that Dennis going AWOL instead of being with her may have hurt her, especially after everything they have been through.

mich23
15-03-2005, 17:13
The problem with the whole Shannis thing is that it's been done over and over and over again, and very over done at that. We need to let it lie now.

I think one of the main problems with Eastenders is that the scriptwriters try and please the viewers, who always want the obvious and the easiest things to happen - Kat and Alfie for example. They don't seem to let things work themselves out like other soaps such as Corrie or Emmerdale would.

In a similar way they never let the characters establish themselves. People hated the Ferreiras, so they weren't given any storylines, people said they were more rubbish, and so they get written out. I seem to remember people weren't keen on the Slaters at the beginning either, but they were given a chance to develop with some excellent no-one-saw-that-coming storylines (Trevor and Mo, Mo and the rape, Kat and Zoe, Zoe and Kelly, etc.).

So leave Shannis alone and lets see the writers giving us something new. And I was so sick of Sharon when she left - I actually didn't watch as much while she was on!! It's dull, give Dennis someone new! Or get him and Sam together - the Mitchell's and Watts's unite??...

Alisha
15-03-2005, 17:25
I think if any downfall of Shannis was down to poor scripts. I really like them together and do see a strong chemistry but ever since the love triangle began, the storyline lost a huge part of its appeal. The story was about Sharon and Dennis's feelings vs the family but then that changed when Zoe got involved and we had Dennis on yo-yo on them both which I couldn't personally stand. It went in circles and even me as a Shannis fan was not happy with the direction of the storyline.

I dont like Sam (another Zoe to me) but I really like Sharon. I wasn't sick of her but I didn't like the way ee turned her more dependant person. I do think its not the end for them though and I feel it would be very unrealistic if we saw both come back to the sqaure, move on and have different partners and be 'siblings'. The way the depth of thier feelings were portrayed throughout the last 18 months and thier final scenes together with the words 'forever', I just can't see them not getting back together. I think that Sharon and Dennis together have a lot of potential, given the right storylnes but pleeeeeese - not another love triangle!

Eastie-babe4eva
15-03-2005, 17:29
I don't think she did because she doesn't know where he is. She could have phoned him but it could be a number of reasons why she didn't.

After discovering the truth about what Den did she is probably too distraught or she may be a bit miffed at Dennis. Afterall, you would think that Sharon is the first person he'd go to if he had the chance but he didn't. Dennis obviously had his reasons but I can imagine that Dennis going AWOL instead of being with her may have hurt her, especially after everything they have been through.

Howdey Alisha! I always love to hear your views I feel you give very effective arguments and points!

I think Dennis had his reasons too! He knows deep down exactly how much Sharon cares for Den. I think he's even a little jealous about that, although he has no reason to be of course. But, he knows that if Sharon found out about Den's part in everything she'd be emotionally hurt so he wants her to believe that he's happy and that he didn't pass her off for nothing!

So obviously right now Sharon's feeling a little let down. Dennis told her repeatedly that he loved her and yet when his choice came he decided to bury his head in the sand even if that meant maybe loosing her forever.

Verity! xxxxx

Alisha
15-03-2005, 17:34
Hi Verity,

Thanks for the compliment :)

I think your theory of why Dennis didn't return to Sharon when he did sounds very plausable. Dennis loves Sharon but knows just how much Sharon loves her dad so by not revealing all, he is spareing her the pain.

Eastie-babe4eva
15-03-2005, 17:51
Hey darling, I don't believe in saying things if they're not true!

That's exactly what I meant! I'm not very good at explaining things so I hope you got the point! Spareing the pain, makes him sound like some kind of saint! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxxxx

angelblue
15-03-2005, 19:03
I agree with your theory it wasnt sharon i was sick of it was zoe her constant whining at dennis was doing my head in and saying i love him i dont think she knows the concept of love other wise she wouldnt of done what she did ?

Eastie-babe4eva
15-03-2005, 20:08
That whole opinion was perfect until you added a question mark at the end. It's like you're questioning yourself! I am sick and tired of Zoe. Tee hee I loved today's line

Zoe: Sometimes it's just not meant to be!

That made me laugh so so much! I replied with a "yeah so why didnt you take the hint"

Then it flashed to Bill and Pat and Bill said he was more of a dog person himself and my father said "yeah so was Dennis" calling our dearly beloved Sharon a bitch! Grrrrrr!

Verity! xxxxxxx

Didnt you think Johnney's wife looks like Frankie from Corrie or Shell Dockley from Bad girls or Debra Stephenson, dependign on how you think of her??

angelblue
15-03-2005, 20:17
Yeah for an moment it did i am waiting for chrissie and jake to get together and hope sharon comes back soon because dennis back soon?

Eastie-babe4eva
15-03-2005, 20:22
Hmmm a new Debra Stephenson, weird!

I want Jake and Chrissie to get together! Although it's not exactly a "Shock horror" story, we've seen it comign from the word go! I think we spotted it before the script writers!!! Dennis has to come back very soon, i mean the bookies can't run itself. Then of course if Tishy is returning <crosses everything> then we get our lovely beautiful angelic, perfect shannis back!!!!

Verity! xxxxxx

angelblue
15-03-2005, 20:24
If you go on the ee website it saids sharon and dennis hottest moments they have acknowledges for once they said ee fans haved named it shannis check it out

Eastie-babe4eva
16-03-2005, 16:21
I know I get the EE newsletter and saw those clips first! Thanks for telling me though darling!

Letitia hates shannis, did you know that?

angelblue
16-03-2005, 16:30
What the name or the storyline how come :(

Eastie-babe4eva
16-03-2005, 16:36
She seriously hates the storyline. She (like many others) thinks it's brought down her career!

When my friend met her (i did too but a different day) my friend asked if Tish was going back to EE and she said "one day but not now!" then she rolled her eyes and muttered "damn shannis" tee hee

Although she referred to it as shannis!!!

PinkFairy
16-03-2005, 17:38
I really hope she does return, as EE is nothing whitout her and Shannis as well. It is getting boring and I never though I would say that! Hopefully Dennis will return soon and it will become a bit more interesting again.

angelblue
16-03-2005, 17:41
Do you think it true that she didnt like the storyline if so she may not want to return?

Alisha
16-03-2005, 19:18
She thinks it's brought down her career!

When my friend met her my friend asked if Tish was going back to EE and she said "one day but not now!" then she rolled her eyes and muttered "damn shannis"

I find that quite strange because considering her previous interviews she sounded like she was genuinely fond of the storyline and really rooting for Sharon and Dennis to be together. :confused:

angelblue
16-03-2005, 19:22
Yes that what i thought?

Toxic
16-03-2005, 20:33
I don't like Shannis..

Eastie-babe4eva
16-03-2005, 21:36
I find that quite strange because considering her previous interviews she sounded like she was genuinely fond of the storyline and really rooting for Sharon and Dennis to be together. :confused:

Yes but I don't make up her mind. Maybe she didnt want people to be put off the storyline whilst it was going (not saying it's ended) but said privately to one person that she hates it! In fact she may have been a bit tipsy, we're not sure! My friend reckons Letitia was a little drunk!

PinkFairy
18-03-2005, 14:28
I think she wouldn't of been allowed to say she disliked the storyline when still filming. It wouldn't promote the storyline or the soap very well would it? I dont think that Shannis has ruined her career, in fact I think it has portrayed her as a better actress. I think that the Zonnis storyline has not done much for Michelle Ryan. I wasn't that keen on Zoe before, but once Zonnis had started, all Zoe did was cry and wear tacky dresses.

Claire
18-03-2005, 15:35
I dont think that Shannis has ruined her career, in fact I think it has portrayed her as a better actress. I think that the Zonnis storyline has not done much for Michelle Ryan. I wasn't that keen on Zoe before, but once Zonnis had started, all Zoe did was cry and wear tacky dresses.

Exactly, and Michelle is up for best actress in the soap nominations :rolleyes: Letitia should have been nominated instead.

angelblue
18-03-2005, 15:51
I know what is going on hopefully she will be chosen in from the public or something?

Eastie-babe4eva
18-03-2005, 16:47
It doesn't look like it! I LOVE YEW TISHY!!!!

Bless she really is the best actress on there (ok i think she's the best in the world!) But Michelle Ryan? WHAT? I actually think her acting can be rather poor sometimes and have always found her voice to be annoying and wingey!

Verity! xxxx

Angeldelight
18-03-2005, 19:31
Eastie-babe4eva i have finally found someone who agrees with me about Michelle Ryan's acting, i find it really bad sometimes and her voice is the worst thing i have ever heard!!!

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 11:43
AND there was me thinking I was alone TOO! Tee hee! Now I know that I'm not alone! How brilliant is that! No actually I used to have a big group of boardy friends who thought Michelle couldnt particularly act...we used to plan her murder (Zoe's not Michelle's of course)

Tee hee!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:12
I think Zoe's a rubbish character, and for all she's been through she doesn't seem to have much depth. I mean, she still thinks she has killed Den, yet she's carrying on lkike nothing's happened. I don't know why she should et best actress, Letitia deserves it WAY more. All my friends were...were..Zonnis fans! It was horrible. The only friend who liked Shannis got bored with me for talking about it too much. I proably need help for an addiction.

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 12:17
I had a massive argument with two of my friends on the bus because they called Sharon names for being mean to Zoe! That was when Sharon was fighting for Dennis, then Zoe slapped Sharon at number 43! I wasn't at all happy! Tee hee but they took it all back the next day when they took a look at Michelle's acting which I todl them to do! So the next day we came in and were all agreeing that Zoe should be axed!

Although, they still don't like Sharon at all! Tee hee! My parents say I'm obsessed, i say I'm...passionate! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:27
My parents don't watch EE anymore so they don't really know about Shannis, but my firend, the sort of Shannis friend rolls her eyes at me when ever I mention them too much. When I started going on about xmas she threw a pen at me to shut me up. I do go a bit though to be fair. I can't help it though!

19-03-2005, 12:28
yeah, passionate or obsessed..........? tee hee (i'm only teasing)

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 13:19
Tee hee! I agree, not sure if they're the same thing or not!

Anywayz I love them lots and lots, enough to write every single bloody script i write about them! And if it's not then I incorporate them into it somehow! It's rather funny!

Verity! xxxx

angelblue
19-03-2005, 15:58
Who thinks sharon and dennis storyline was the downfall of 2004 i dont think it was i have to admit the zoe stroyline dragged on an bit it was nothing to do with her but some how she got in involved it all about den and their forbidden love nothing to do with zoe?

Shelly
19-03-2005, 19:05
I agree it was nothing to do with Zoe. It was better at the beginning when it was Den who was in their way. I think it was really bad for Zoe though to because I used to like her and now I can't stand her.

Alisha
19-03-2005, 19:57
Who thinks sharon and dennis storyline was the downfall of 2004 i dont think it was i have to admit the zoe stroyline dragged on an bit it was nothing to do with her but some how she got in involved it all about den and their forbidden love nothing to do with zoe?

I dont think that Sharon and Dennis was the downfall of eastenders in 2004. To me the downfall of the storyline in general was Sharon/Dennis/Zoe - that's what ruined it. Sharon and Dennis's storyline was running for 18 months and yeah it did drag but that's when ee stupidly turned a great storyline into a predictable love triangle by bringing Zoe into it (huge mistake!) I loved watching the continuous attraction between Sharon and Dennis, thier feelings developeing and them fronting out the square and standing up to Den. That was the best part of it all. Two of my favouratre episodes last year was when Den phychologcially destroyed Dennis in the vic and the other Shannis two hander three days later when Sharon learned the details of Dennis's invlovement in Dalton's death. Not only was there great character developement for Dennis, but the family was the main obstical which contributed to them as a couple and that's what made the storyline what it was.

However that faded into the background and instead the viewers were replaced with a rather tedious storyline which had no resembelance of the initial idea. Zoe of all people (was never one of my favourates) was now the main forice between them. I know technically it was always the family but the way it was portrayed on screen, it came across that Dennis was now in a dilemma over two women when the story was never about that. It was as through it was ee's chance to promote Zoe's character because she was in for almost every episode and I dont think she added any dimmension to it in the slightest. Even Dennis who is one of my favourate characters turned into a spinless git for a while. When he interacts with characters like Dot, Den, Andy and Sharon he shines through and most development. With Zoe - I thought he was incredibaly flat. Another thing I found it very unconvinceing was for Dennis to stick it out with Zoe for a month, let alone 8! If you compare Zoe to his previous partners she is very immature and not the type that Dennis would go for. Kate, Kat and Sharon - I could see why he would date them (and all had chemistry) but Zoe to me was a young immature girl who would go in a strop over the tiniest things. I would had been much happier to see Sharon and Dennis standing up to Den in opposition to eastenders useing Zoe's character in an attemp to spice things up. Pah! :rolleyes:

For the best part of last year, I was rooting for Sharon and Dennis to be together and I'm hopeing that if/when Sharon returns we can see them together without being tarnished with what the viewers have been subjected too for 8 months last year. The storyline was doing great without Zoe. Sharon and Dennis have an enourmous chemistry between them and I feel it would be a shame for ee to let it go. Even without Den they have much potential and are both character driven with depth.

angelblue
19-03-2005, 20:16
You summed it up pretty well i agree with what you said you were spot on with your explaination?

talulah
20-03-2005, 12:31
does ne1 lnow exactly when Dennis is comming back?

naomi
20-03-2005, 13:32
I too am getting pretty bored of the shannis thing GeT OvEr It

Jade
20-03-2005, 14:35
I too am getting pretty bored of the shannis thing GeT OvEr It

Dont view the Shannis thread then. We have created this thread specifically for Shannis so it doesnt clogg up the whole board :)

Bad Wolf
20-03-2005, 14:36
couldn't have said it better

chocolate
20-03-2005, 15:06
i heard that sharon comes back pregenant does anyone know if it is true because i know she has a small chance or something but then when she came back for den im not sure ?

PinkFairy
20-03-2005, 15:15
I don't think that it has even been confirmed that Sharon is comig back by the BBC, so I think that at this stage it is very unlikely. Still, I would love for it to be true. (Fingers crossed!) :)

Crazy Gal 88
20-03-2005, 15:35
ive heard it is true and its dennis's

PinkFairy
20-03-2005, 15:46
It might be true, but I don't think scripts have beeen wrote that far in the future.

Bad Wolf
20-03-2005, 15:47
nothing has been confimed that letitia dean is returning, or how dennis does

di marco
20-03-2005, 15:47
i really want it to be true as i love shannis. the thing is, i dont see how it can be true. firstly, when sharon came back on the night of dens death, she wanted to know where dennis was and so that means she hadnt seen him since xmas. it is unlikely that she went to see dennis after that as she didnt know where he was. if she had of tracked him down and they reunited then she would be coming back with dennis and i dont think that is going to happen as nothing has been confirmed about her return and i think (although im not entirely certain) that nigel harman has returned, or is very soon going to return, to filming. that only leaves the fact that the baby could have been conceived before xmas. this could be a possibility however when she came back in feb she would have been 2 months or more pregnant and nothing was said, leading me to think that she wasnt. im sorry to anyone that wants sharon to be pregnant (i do too) i just think that its not going to happen. im not saying that its not true, im just saying that it would be very unlikely

PinkFairy
20-03-2005, 15:56
I think she might of said something to Den, though I don't know. Also I think thtya the chance of her getting pregnant, with her infertility and the limited times that they could sleep togther before xmas, i think it would be unlikely

Alisha
20-03-2005, 18:21
i heard that sharon comes back pregenant does anyone know if it is true because i know she has a small chance or something but then when she came back for den im not sure ?

Hi, I dont think that there is any truth in that rumour. As far as we know there hasn't been any official confirmation of Letitia returning (I do hope she does some point in the future).

As for Sharon becomeing pregnant, it's not impossibal but it is very unlikely. Sharon's not infertilie but after aborting Grant's baby she was left with an infection which has really reduced her chances of convieveing. Even after she tred IVF (when she told phil) it didn't work. There is about a 5% chance of women in similar cicumstances as Sharon of getting pregnant. Though the liklihood of it actually happening is slim, I wouldn't rule it out as miricals have known to happen in situations like these. :)

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 07:05
By my encounter and other peoples too it appears Letitia doesn't know if she'll be returning yet. So, why would they have a story built for her already? Is that not just a waste of script-writers/producers/EE staff, time?

I feel this whole rumour is actually shannis fans wishful thinking! Like back in May they had the whole Sharon being pregnant rumours too. Everyone thought that she was going to collapse at Vicki's birthday party and turn out to be pregnant, yeah right, it didn't happen!

So say I'm painting everyone in the same colours but I'm going to hold off till someone or something reliable posts this and it's official!

Verity! xxxxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 17:02
Rumours like that have been going around for over a year, when there was more of a chance of it happening, so I think it is very unlikely that she is going to return in the next few months pregnant. Though, never say never, one day it might happen. )To mine and thousands of others delight!)

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 17:40
I'm fed up of the rumours though, unless it's certain why get peoples hopes up just to let them down so easily?

I so want her to come back pregnant, but i don't see it happening anytime soon and the clocks are ticking!

Verity! xxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 17:55
I know, Imean the longer they leave it, the less likely the chance she will have of ever getting pregnant. I hat the rumours, I feel so sad when ot turns out they're not true. God, i'm going to have check into a hospital soon for obbsesive behavior. I'm getting like my friend who lives, dreams and probably eats Mcfly. Except with me it's about Shannis. Not Mcfly. Yuck

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 08:35
hey everybody i think shannis is a good storyline

Eastie-babe4eva
22-03-2005, 16:35
I agree with you on that count, deffo! Shannis is brilliant!

Lauren-(that is your name?)- That's weird, i'm always told off for babbling on about shannis, i have one friend who half likes it and another friend who is crazy about McFly. No joking here!!!!

Verity! xxxxx

Angeldelight
22-03-2005, 19:07
i LOVE shannis i LOVE shannis i LOVE shannis

my mate gave me her vidoes to watch. so i watched the week before they got together again at christmas and the chemistry was brilliant, the acting was great and i was captivated, i was really glad when they got back together even though i knew how it was going to end....

Eastie-babe4eva
22-03-2005, 19:18
Unfortunately I don't have any non-internet friends who love shannis except one who only slightly likes it so I'm kind of stuffed up! I love them though they are fabby!

awwww Nigel Harman is FIT, HOT, GORGE!

Letitia Dean is beautiful, talented, sweet, gorgeous and mesmerisingly great at acting!

Hmmmmm I think that sums up most of it...

Some
Heroitic
Acting
Needs
Nurturing,
Innocent
Sharon

Needs your help, Dennis' love and a huge fan base to knock producer's into shape!

Verity! xxxxx

Alisha
22-03-2005, 21:34
[QUOTE=Eastie-babe4eva]Unfortunately I don't have any non-internet friends who love shannis except one who only slightly likes it so I'm kind of stuffed up! I love them though they are fabby!

Only half of my friends watch ee and the majority that do thought that Sharon and Dennis belonged together and thought it was shame that they split at Christmas (this was including some males to my suprise but of course I had to promise them I wouldn't tell a soul. :lol:

Eastie-babe4eva
22-03-2005, 21:55
Woweeee just shows tht Shannis fans are separated! I love and adore them of course but most of my friends are crazy over Zoe so that blows off the whole shannis thing doesn't it! :thumbsdow

they are so stupid! Why be a zoe fan anyway? I don't see the (cant think of word) attraction! (that's the one!!!) Tee hee!

It's just...why would anyone support whingey voiced, egg shaped head character who drones on and on in a mock east end london accent about her love for a man who despite his gorgeous physical features is slightly messed up on the inside?

I think that sums up my thoughts here! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxxx (will you read something for me please? It's a script called Mending hearts in "california")

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 10:10
Egg head! I nearly fell off my chair when I read that! You're right too, she does have an egg head. Even when she's not trying to be in a whinging, drippy, annoying mood, she still appears to be that way. She has the most awful taste in dresses too, she should really go on to 'what not to wear', that red one was the worst, it made me want to puke. Ughhh. Shannis forever, Zonnis never! That should be my new catchphrase.

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:35
That was my catchphrase ages ago but you can adopt it if you wish! :bow:

Tee hee as my mark of respect of course! I really despise Zoe, how annoying can one character be. Then zonnis is even worse, it makes me feel sick!

Then...shannis <sighs> Beautiful shannis! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 16:44
Mmm. I've tried to stop being so mad about it, but I can't. Im addicted and probably will be forever. Sad person.

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:51
I'm worse! I have sharon and Dennis pics saved a bazillion times over on my PC! I've drawn them both, written every story ever about them, think about them 24-7

I own two CD's of tracks which remind me of them which my friend compilated for me! I told Tishy I was a mad shannis fan even though I know she hates it!

Hmmmph! Biggest shannis fan in the world right here!

Verity! xxxxxxx

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 16:55
I used to tape shannis so I have loads of episodes on tape, though I have played them so many times they have started to go fuzzy. Grrr, you met Tish! The only celeb I've ever met is...wait forit...Toyah Wilcox! Though, I'm quite shy normally, so if I ever met her I would just go red. My mum had to talk to Toyah for me because I was to quiet. My friend met Charlie Brooks obce though. Lauren, the second biggest shannis fan xxx

23-03-2005, 17:02
I'm getting like my friend who lives, dreams and probably eats Mcfly. Except with me it's about Shannis. Not Mcfly. Yuck HEY!! :angry: There's nothing wrong with dougie!!! Don't diss Dougie (sorry to have to take the focus point away from the conversation, i just thought i'd make my views known) ......... :angel: u can get back to the main conversation now, sorry

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 17:05
I did buy their album at one point band I used to like them, I just don't really anymore. Sorry to offend you and all other McFly fans, I don't hate them, I'm just not that keen on them. Sorry!

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 17:12
Oh and I don't hate Dougie either, though it's Danny that my friend is mad about.

23-03-2005, 17:13
it's ok, i'm not a HUGE fan of the group McFly anyway, just Dougie.......
*thinks happy thoughts* ahhhhhh

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 17:16
McFly- My friend loves Dougie too, you should be like best friends seriously! personally hate them myself but I was once into Harry!

Tishy- yesh I met her on my 14th birthday, bless she's so tiny and sweet! I met her hubby Jason too! She introduced me to him but...I'd nattered to him for around half an hour whilst waiting for her to hurry up! She took 2 hours to come out but it was worth it! I got two hugs and two kisses! :love: :love:

yay! Tee hee, you dont seem shy by nattering over the net!

Verity! xxxx SBF

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 17:20
It's when I meet people in the face. My maths teacher once said I was "Extermly timid" ! She scared me. I may not have met Tish, but I have met toyah! She was nice though. She said she liked my name!

23-03-2005, 17:26
another dougie fan!! Please tell ur mate she has EXTREMELY good taste!

Bad Wolf
23-03-2005, 17:34
please try and stay on topic, x

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 17:37
Woweeeee Letitia said she liked my name too! And so did her very nice husband! So if ever they have a child called Verity you'll know where the name came from! Tee hee! My dad fancies Toyah Wilcox, how did you meet her?

Sorry Rach, x

Verity! xxxxxx

23-03-2005, 18:00
yeah, sorry. i get a little carried away with stuff like that! Sorry again!

Kirst x

PinkFairy
24-03-2005, 16:58
In Wales, pormerrion or fact, she was filming soemthing when I was on holiday. I saw the camera's so I kept trying to walk in front of them so I would get filmed. Tee hee, I didn't though, the crew laughed at me. That wasa a couple of years ago though, and the holiday wasn't that good. The part of Wales we stayed in was in the middle of no-where. Sorry that this off topic.

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
25-03-2005, 17:46
hey everyone dis is my 1st time on dis board cuz da other 1s closed! but i am a huge shannis fan!!! and i ssooooo want thm back togehter, they belong together!!!!and now dens gone theres nufin stoppin them!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im 99% sure tish is cumin bk and nigels definatly comin bk so theres hope!!!

25-03-2005, 17:53
hey there hun, i hope you like boards. did u come from the beeb boards? these are SO MUCH better!!

Eastie-babe4eva
25-03-2005, 18:02
PinkFairy-That rox!

Shannis LOver- Welcome to the boards my lovely! I'm sure you'll grow to love it here, I sort of have and I only came on here because the beebs closed!

I'm about 70% sure Tishy's coming back! It's not that I don't love and adore her because I do, she's the bestest. It's just nothing's concrete so I'm trying not to get my hopes up! Of course we know Nigel's going back so I can get all excited over that one! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxxxx

Huch'net
25-03-2005, 22:29
Somehow I don't think 'Shannis' is coming back, thank god! :thumbsup:

angelblue
25-03-2005, 22:34
Why do you say that and can i ask why you dont like?

Alisha
25-03-2005, 23:23
Somehow I don't think 'Shannis' is coming back, thank god! :thumbsup:

We don't know that though. I personally think it would be unrealisitc for it not to come back (if they were both in the sqaure). With the words 'forever' and the portrayal of thier feelings I just cant see them both moveing on and being brother and sister. I just won't be conviced. EE ruined the story with all Zoe nonsense but I do feel that there relationship should be continued though (just no love triangle -the last one was awful). I didn't like the love triangle but I thought the storyline was going really well befor that and do beleive that Sharon and Dennis have potential in the long run. :)

Alisha
25-03-2005, 23:25
hey everyone dis is my 1st time on dis board cuz da other 1s closed! but i am a huge shannis fan!!! and i ssooooo want thm back togehter, they belong together!!!!and now dens gone theres nufin stoppin them!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im 99% sure tish is cumin bk and nigels definatly comin bk so theres hope!!!

Hi welcome. These boards are great! I was also an ex-BBC forum member.

Just a friendly reminder though -we are not allowed to text speak! :)

Enjoy!

Huch'net
26-03-2005, 01:16
Why do you say that and can i ask why you dont like?

Because they totally changed Sharon's character - she changed from a strong woman to this crazed drip and I just didn't think it was realistic! It went on far too long, ok if they was going to be a couple then fine but the storyline just kept repeating itself again & again, one minute they weren't talking to each other, then next they were all over each other!

Plus someone came up with this name "Shannis" which sounds ridiculous! The storyline would have worked better if was well written & there was a good executive producer, but then it wouldn't have existed in the first place!

I don't doubt that Sharon will return in the future, but by that time Nigel Harman will have long gone.

Alisha
26-03-2005, 19:47
Because they totally changed Sharon's character - she changed from a strong woman to this crazed drip and I just didn't think it was realistic! It went on far too long, ok if they was going to be a couple then fine but the storyline just kept repeating itself again & again, one minute they weren't talking to each other, then next they were all over each other!

I do see the point your makeing an on some level I do agree! Speaking as fan who really likes Sharon Watts, I do feel that her character changed. I don't however brand her a 'crazed drip' though, lol! I don't think that Shannis was the only contributing cause to Sharons change in character though. I noticed that change as soon as daddy 'Den Watts' returned from the grave. She became more dependant on him and although I do beleive that she was strong, she didn't portray the Sharon that I knew. I think that was mistake on tptb part.

I do think that it went to long though. It wasn't neccassary. There were only so many times that I'd look on the cover of a tv mag with title printed 'who will Dennis chose?' :rolleyes: I am a shannis fan but alot more could have been developed apart from the continuous circles we got since Zoe came into it. I prefered the progression of the storyline between September 2003 - April 2004. However alot of the writting became poor after that and they had character transplants on Dennis and Sharon. I didn't like it. I feel that them standing up to Den and what they believed in would had made more plausable viewing. I'm glad that they ran with the story as I found alot of it gripping but the writters did ruin alot of it. I'm still rooting for these too though. :)I don't think they were given the chance they deserved though.

stapler
26-03-2005, 20:24
had character transplants on Dennis and Sharon. I didn't like it.

I have to disagree with you lol, okay Sharon... yes, she becamse almost embarassing to watch she was made so needy and pathetic when Dennis chose Zoe after his return from Spain, but Dennis' change after Shannis was a positive one. Sharon brought out the best in him, and the relevations of his past and stuff, he never really opened up to anyone else, even to Dot - go Sharon! Go Shannis!

Alisha
26-03-2005, 20:35
I have to disagree with you lol, okay Sharon... yes, she becamse almost embarassing to watch she was made so needy and pathetic when Dennis chose Zoe after his return from Spain, but Dennis' change after Shannis was a positive one. Sharon brought out the best in him, and the relevations of his past and stuff, he never really opened up to anyone else, even to Dot - go Sharon! Go Shannis!

Oh I agree (not about Sharon being pathetic though -thats Zoe!).

I don't think I clarified that properly. I'm in full agrement over the majority of what you said. In my eyes his character developed brilliantly with Sharon because this is the first women he has ever loved and the viewers got to see a much more softer vulnerable side to his character. His obvious love for Sharon let the audeince witness that. You're right- she did bring out the best in him :)

What I meant about Dennis's change in character was when he suddenly started dateing spinless Zoe. Considering his past history with women I just couldn't undrestand why he would stick it out with her for so long. She is just not his type and she can winge for great britain. It seemed very odd for him to continue seeing her considering her immaturaty and his behaviour changed aswell- running her stall and putting up with her bunny boiler ways. It was very un-Dennis like.

26-03-2005, 20:52
Yeah, i can't understand why he'd want a needy pathetic girlfriend who ALWAYS acts so clingy and desperate. pretty stupid if u ask me..........

stapler
27-03-2005, 21:42
Okay, yes lol - we're very much on the same wavelength regarding Zoe then. Aye, I know what you mean about Dennis putting up with her, if you ask me Kate would always be second best to Sharon - I thought the two went very well together. Maybe that was just me then? :)

Jade
27-03-2005, 22:06
Yeah, i can't understand why he'd want a needy pathetic girlfriend who ALWAYS acts so clingy and desperate. pretty stupid if u ask me..........

He wants a needy girlfriend becasue he want to feel needed!!!! maybe a product of his upbrining?

stapler
27-03-2005, 22:20
He wants a needy girlfriend becasue he want to feel needed!!!! maybe a product of his upbrining?

Ohhhh :hmm:, dear God you're right lol. But still she was more grief than anything, never taken that into consideration before though, well done.

*xeni*
27-03-2005, 22:31
Hi welcome. These boards are great! I was also an ex-BBC forum member.

Just a friendly reminder though -we are not allowed to text speak! :)

Enjoy!
Here here..... i hate text talk, it makes you sound thick unless on a mobile so please, don't do it, not here :mad: :nono: :)

*xeni*
27-03-2005, 22:46
Please, you can write and your bright! If you can write (dis) is it so hard to write (this?) or (the) instead of da; why do you do it? It makes me wonder why I spent so long studying English! Sorry but I get wound up by the atrocious use of the English language. :wall:

28-03-2005, 10:18
Yeah, actually, thinking about it. It makes sense :thumbsup: . But still, even if he wanted a needy girlfriend, he could have picked a much more, lets say likeable girl than Zoe. He might have wanted a needy girlfiend, but theres needy-and theres TOO needy. Who raised Dennis again? I can't remember.....please help! :hmm: :searchme:

Jade
28-03-2005, 10:29
I think he was in and out of care most of his life. Nevermind choosing a less needy girlfriend more like a less annoying one!!!

PinkFairy
28-03-2005, 12:31
I agree. I think all Dennis wanted was someone who truly loved him and wouldn't take anything back. That's why he wanted a family too and chose it over sharon, he wanted what he had been deprived of as a child.

Eastie-babe4eva
28-03-2005, 12:36
Very True.

I feel that whilst he was growing up he seemed to be an object that everyone passed around, not caring about how he felt or what he wanted. For this reason he was tougher than most therefore became the bad boy.

However, when he met Sharon he realised she saw the best in everyone and took everyone's thoughts and feelings into consideration. He knew she would be the one to give him what he needed, which is one of the reasons he loved her in the first place.

But, when he gave up on her for the family it was slightly different. He was led to believe for one that it was what she wanted too. He was very unsure, being loved was new to him and placing love in someone was also new. So Den was able to manipulate Dennis into thinking he was confusing brotherly love with real love. So when he chose the family he was convinced everyone was to be happy.

Little did he know how hard it would be to ignore Sharon in that way and look on her as a sister. (Or that he'd end up being tied down with an annoying bratty child like Zoe!)

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
28-03-2005, 12:45
When he was with Sharon he got the love he had always wanted as a child, yet he still longed for Den's love and attention. I think thats why he broke up for the first time with Sharon, and Den had munitpulated him into thinking he didn't love Sharon, even thopugh it was clear he did. When he got together with the 'egg head' he came to realise that his love for Sharon was real and that Zoe was a useless, childish, corpse-like cow. Sorry, got a bit carried away again, but he realised that he idn't love her and never could.
Lauren xxx

28-03-2005, 14:23
awwww, thats got me thinking. He must have had a very deprived childhood, poor bloke. I hate the way Den minipulated him into getting confused with the whole love thing. You guys have brought up some real issues with Dennis' past here. Well done! :thumbsup: I'd never have been able to think of stuff like that!

Eastie-babe4eva
28-03-2005, 14:30
Oh you told me to tell my Dougie loving friend that she has good taste and I did and she told me to tell you "yeah I know!" Tee hee!

Back to topic!

it's just easily portrayed that if someone has a rough or insecure upbringing then they adapt themselves to fit the situation. So, in later life they're a lot tougher than most.

Sharon was in a children's home too, she just can't remember it. I'm sure if she could then she'd be a little tougher than she already is! Awww bless our lovely but strong Shaz!

I've also come up with a new point to back me. Whilst growing up he was passed round a lot, not really settling in anywhere. For this reason he feels as if he has no right to be accepted. it lso means that if there's a problem he'll walk away because if there was a problem when he was a child he'd be transferred.

I sound like I'm either a pyschiatrist or growing up in care. truth is I'm definately not, just observant to these things and logical!

Verity! xxx

28-03-2005, 14:42
Thanx for telling your mate she has good taste, i'm glad she admitted to it!

But yeah, like you said before, you're right that he probly doesn't feel he has the right to fit in which is sad. Because he, and every one else, does have that right. I've just seen Dennis in a brand new light. You people have opened my eyes! ha-ha lol! Poor Dennis. You've got me sniffing back the tears *sob* lol :( :lol:

angelblue
28-03-2005, 15:20
Hi
Dennis is back soon we find out what happen between sharon and him or if he went to find her i hope they havent finished to the point of no return and i hope they have left door open for it

I also hope zoe gets her comeuppance and dennis is the one to do it i hope its a big showdown in the vic that would be great especially seeing zoe face

i am so glad dennis is back soon?

Bad Wolf
28-03-2005, 15:22
i dont think dennis would go revenge like that, i doubt he will do anything else, revenge was probably when he told chrissie

di marco
28-03-2005, 15:25
yeh, i agree. i dont think that dennis will make some big sort of scene in front of everyone to get back at zoe, i dont think hes like that. he will probably just keep out of her way and ignore her. he probably just wants to forget about it

Bad Wolf
28-03-2005, 15:28
yup, there is very little outspoken drama with dennis...... unless he is punching someone

28-03-2005, 17:08
stop it, your getting me started again *sob* i never realised there was so much depth to a character. I've been researching recently and because i didn't see the beginning of when he enetered the soap i didn't really know much about him. But now you guy's have been so helpful and i really want dennis to come back. He is a lonely soul and deserves to be looked after! Poor dennis, now i can see why you dudes want him to come back so bad.

Alisha
28-03-2005, 21:20
When he was with Sharon he got the love he had always wanted as a child, yet he still longed for Den's love and attention. I think thats why he broke up for the first time with Sharon, and Den had munitpulated him into thinking he didn't love Sharon, even thopugh it was clear he did. When he got together with the 'egg head' he came to realise that his love for Sharon was real and that Zoe was a useless, childish, corpse-like cow. Sorry, got a bit carried away again, but he realised that he idn't love her and never could.
Lauren xxx

Your spot on :thumbsup:

I for one don't beleive the theory that 'he was confused'. If that was the case then his feelings for Sharon wouldn't have continued. When Den manipulated Dennis into beleiveing that he was confusing sibling love with the real thing, a part of Dennis thought he was right -because in Dennis's eyes this was the first person he has ever claimed to love so how would he know if his feelings were the love for a sister or the love for a partner? However it became clear that his feelings for Sharon were not going away. Despite his decision to keep the family together his love for Sharon never went. After all who gets in a jealous rage after her new boyfrined just spends one night in the house when he has been with Zoe for months? If it was just plain confusion then they would have never re-ignited thier passion. It's like when Dennis said before Sharon left 'I know how I feel..........I love you.'

Dennis was in an emotional and vulnerable state when Den played the confuesion card. He had just hit the women he loved and Den bought up all the painful memories of his childhood. His mind was all over the place. It was no wonder the bloke was in a state. I beleive that in the cirumnstances at the time he was willing to beleive anything because he was at his lowest and just wanted to do the right thing by everyone. However his love for Sharon has always been apparent and I'm convinced that it was the real thing for both of them. Even Sharon - a character who values family and worships her dad was going to leave him to start a fresh with Dennis. I don't think she would be willing to make such a big sacrifice if she wasn't sure of her feelings.

Regarding Zoe - I can understand Dennis not wanting to be on his own after what happened and Zoe was blatently all over him but I would have prefered him to revert back to type and go back to his bed hopping ways. Going straight into a relationship was a bit off for me. She may have had a unconditional love for him (although I beleive her feelings for him was more of an infactuation) but it's just the fact that it was her. Dennis is attracted to strong women but I suppose arguabley he was makeing do with what he could get at the time and he was just useing her to escape from his feelings for Sharon. However like someone mentioned above -Kate would had been a far better candidate for him. They were both single at the time, have a shared histry and do have chemistry ( but not in the sam league as Sharon and Dennis of course. :) )

Alisha
28-03-2005, 21:29
stop it, your getting me started again *sob* i never realised there was so much depth to a character. I've been researching recently and because i didn't see the beginning of when he enetered the soap i didn't really know much about him. But now you guy's have been so helpful and i really want dennis to come back. He is a lonely soul and deserves to be looked after! Poor dennis, now i can see why you dudes want him to come back so bad.

yes he is one of my favourate characters on the show (Sharon is my ultimate favourate though)

Anyway - yes the main reason why I like Dennis's character is because he has alot of depth and a very 3D character. I knew he had potential from the second he came to walford. A hard man with a heart. Shame you missed alot of the early stuff though becasue all the stuff leading up to Zonnis was some of the best from him. I have no doubt that his character will continue to develope and quite rightfully too. There are so many lose ends and loads to be explored from him. One of the main reasons I disliked the love traingle was because I was looking forward to all the family developement but instead we were fobbed of with 'Zoe' trying to make it intresting :thumbsdow . My single favourate episode last year was when the two hander where Den mentaly torutured his son and with Dennis accidently hitting Sharon -great stuff, fantaistic acting and brilliant dialouge. My vote for best storyline last year (on the offical BBCsite) went to that.

PinkFairy
29-03-2005, 09:06
I voted for that episode too, along with the Christmas one at a later point. I think that Den wasn't completly sure of what had happened to Dennis in his childhood, though he had a slight idea. He played on this and he realised by Dennis's reaction that what he had said was true. He knew that this was the thing that would mess Dennis's head up the most and get the reaction he wanted.

29-03-2005, 10:50
Den was so mean to Dennis. It was heart breaking (looking back on it) So he's coming back soon? i hope so. Doesn't he get the club? coz pats looking after it at the moment. Sorry, i have an awful memory. But i'm glad you guys feel the same, i just feel so sorry for him in all that he's been through.

di marco
29-03-2005, 10:58
i think you mean he gets the bookies :) well at least he has something to come back for after everything hes been through

29-03-2005, 11:01
yeah, sorry. The bookies. God, i'm not awake today sorry, and thanks for bringing that to my attention. When i read it through the first time i thought it didn't make sense! lol :thumbsup:

So she's just sort of minding it for him? While he's away?

di marco
29-03-2005, 11:07
yeh i think so. i think she thinks she should open it as she doesnt know when dennis will be back. this might make me sound stupid, but does anyone know where dennis is at the moment, has pat managed to get in touch with him?

PinkFairy
29-03-2005, 11:50
She did try and get the number off of Chrissie, thinking that the number would be on Den's hone, but Chrissie wouldn't give it to her for obvoius reasons. I think this is the reason, though I'm not completly sure.

di marco
29-03-2005, 11:56
thanks. i remembered her asking chrissie for it but not getting it and that made me wonder if she had actually been able to get in touch as i cant remember anything else being said about it so i wonder if dennis evens knows

PinkFairy
29-03-2005, 12:04
I can't remember so much about recent episodes of EE, because since Shannis has finished, I don't find it so interesting. I still like it, but I think that it has gone down hill recently, thoughI think that Johnny and Ruby are interesting characters and hopefully they will make EE more enjoyable and less tedious to watch.

29-03-2005, 12:17
i agree, i want to know more about ruby!!!!

angelblue
29-03-2005, 13:43
yeah so do i

i_luv_dennis
01-04-2005, 11:43
To be honest i luv this shannis storyline i know some people dont but we do and we are never going to forget are we shannis fans. but i do hope see will get pregnet and i wish she will come back with dennis in june

WHO AGREES
COME ON SHANNIS FANS LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD

Alisha
01-04-2005, 11:48
I would love for Sharon to return with Dennis but nothing has been confirmed that Letitia Dean is returning so I'm not going to hold out too much hope.

Sharon and Dennis in my opinion are the best couple to hit ee. As far as chemistry goes I really feel that thiers is the strongest and throuhout the duration of the storyline I really have felt for the characters. I would love for them to get back together. They are soulmates and truely meant. :)

Oh yeah just to let you know there is a shannis petition for us fans to put our opinions across. So far there are just over a 100 signitures. I cant really post a link here so if you want just type 'shannis' in a search engine and the sixth link down should be it! :)

i_luv_dennis
02-04-2005, 08:33
shannis da best

geordie
03-04-2005, 20:08
i thought this was no longer a tema, guess i was wrong again

i_luv_dennis
06-04-2005, 17:10
i dont belive sharon would have a new man any way

Alisha
06-04-2005, 17:49
I think it would be quite plausible for Sharon to return with a new man or start another relationship but with Dennis around I can't see it lasting or even coming close to her feelings for him. Sharon attempted to move on before with James but that didn't last. Dennis's jealousy got the better of him which led to Sharon and Dennis discussing their true feelings and her fighting for him.

Sharon is a strong character and for the sake of things, I can imagine her entering another relationship -not because she doesn't love Dennis but because she knows just how complicated they are. However as long as Dennis is present I doubt it would be long before they are back into each others arms. In a way they remind me a bit of Pat and Frank -despite moving on re-marrying etc, they will always hold a place for each other.

If Sharon and Dennis were both in the square, I feel it's only inevitable that something would spark off one way or another. The depth of their feelings says it all.

DennisRbabe
08-04-2005, 15:13
I wish Dennis would come back, i miss seeing him on our screens, don't all you dennis fans

PinkFairy
08-04-2005, 15:56
I wouldn't like to see Sharon come back with a new man, though I don't think it would seem extreme happening.

Layne
08-04-2005, 16:17
I wish Dennis would come back, i miss seeing him on our screens, don't all you dennis fans
Yes!!!I have the last few eppi's before dennis left and i keep watchin them over and over!I also have Nigel Harman's Calander so he is staring at me everyday!
i would love Shannis to be reunited but i don't no if it will ever happen, but we should all stay positive!
Luv ya all
Layne
x x x

Ps Welcome to the Boards DennisRbabe!!

PinkFairy
11-04-2005, 17:24
Mmm, I keep watching the videos and I know all the words too.... I thought I was the only one who taped EE, and that I was going mad, but atleast I now know I'm not alone! Bring back Shannis!

Alisha
11-04-2005, 18:25
You’re not the one believe me!

Unfortuntaly for me I only have 'that night' and Christmas eve/day because my family taped over a tape of mine which had the valentines ball and the brilliant Sharon and Dennis two hander filmed in April last year :(

Shelly
11-04-2005, 19:38
I only have that night and the christmas week although I don't watch it that much because it makes me cry.

Alisha
11-04-2005, 19:46
I only have that night and the christmas week although I don't watch it that much because it makes me cry.

Yeah the Christmas episodes are big tear jearkers -what a sad way to end it :(

Sharon and Dennis are by far the ultimate Romeo and Juliet of Walford. They are the only fictional couple that I have ever felt truely passionate about.

PinkFairy
12-04-2005, 17:29
I have loads of tapes but they are well hidden in my bedroom,. My parents don't watch EE, so I think they would believe that I was mad if I told them how obsessed I am with it. My friend who sort of know how much of a fan I am never lets me speak about it, because when I do I ramble on for England.