PDA

View Full Version : Jake & Chrissie - Part Two - Bondboffin

Bryan
17-05-2005, 15:39
Queen Vic Flat -Night

Jake stares at Chrissie, who is shaking in worry that he has discovered Sam's dead body...

Jake: Chrissie, um...

Chrissie: It's not what it looks like Jake, honest

Jake: Really? So you're just acting out Kill Bill then?

Chrissie: Ok so it is, but i swear Jake she just came at me...

Jake: So you killed her?

Chrissie: Please jake, don't tell anybody.

Jake walks over to the drinks cabinet and pours himself a whiskey, he gulps it down in one. He sits down, and stares at Sam.

Jake: I thought you too were mates

Chrissie: It's a long story...

Jake: Good, just finished Lord of The Rings, so i need to fill that gap

Chrissie sits down next to Jake, and puts on a act that she is worried.

Chrissie: What are we gonna do Jake?

Jake: We?

Chrissie: Yes, well you're involved now, you can hardly grass me up to the cops can you?

Jake: Why not?

Chrissie: All that just... the propsosition of a date... you obviously care for me...

Jake: I do, but...

Chrissie: If I am the woman you love Jake you wouldnt tell the police on me... please jake you need to help me... i can't do this on my own.

Jake: I came back for a date, not to break the law...

Chrissie breaks into fake tears, Jake holds her, and stares her in the face...

Jake: But you are right, I love you... and well I suppose I'll have to help you...

Chrissie smiles with glee behind Jake's back... (what a sucker)

(To Be Continued)

Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum...

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 15:43
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh isn't he just the loveliest thing ever, we love Jake!! we love Jake!!

Ohhhhhhhhh Chrissie what are you doing??? you love him too

Bryan
17-05-2005, 15:45
she will love him, eventually... (dum dum dum etc lol)

EastendersRox
17-05-2005, 16:10
Chrissie does love him too!

di marco
17-05-2005, 20:42
great! :D jakes so sweet bless him! :) more soon please, cant wait

Layne
17-05-2005, 20:49
This is great, jake is the nicest! Chrissie you idiot, you love him he ain't a sucker!
Post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
18-05-2005, 11:52
Jake is so sweet. Jake is not a sucker. COme on Chrissie. Wake up. More more more
xxx

Rach33
18-05-2005, 13:33
SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM

Ok got a bit carried away but she does this is brill please post more soooooooon

Bryan
18-05-2005, 18:25
for all those aware:

i am writing a soap opera of my own and anypone who would be interested in helping me: i.e giving me critical feedback or ideas, email me on the adress given on my profile

many thanks bondboffin