PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

DaVeyWaVey
21-10-2007, 21:49
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members who took part in the Murder Game. I appreciate the time and effort you all put into it, and even though it drifted off towards the end, you all did a brilliant job so thank you very much! :) The game wouldn't have even been able to take place without you lot so thanks!

And thank you to everyone who read and followed the game!

Thank you all very much. :)

Siobhan
21-10-2007, 21:52
I want to say thank you to you davey.... I loved playing the game and I thought my character was great.. would have loved to be the murder though...

Anyways.. thanks again for the fun davey

Chloe O'brien
21-10-2007, 22:22
No! No! It's all lies I tell you I'm not the murder it was those two sneaky witches Tanya and Vicky trying to frame Me :eek:

What can I say thank you Davey for such a brilliant game sorry I couldn't put more into it but life just seems to take over the fun stuff sometimes, Let's hope you have another one. Well done to everyone who took part.

Pinkbanana
21-10-2007, 22:33
Well done, David, I thought you did a fab job!!! :bow:

Sorry I couldnt commit more time to it with going into hospital ect....

I thought the whole thing was brilliant, very well thought out by your good self, and I always thought that Chloe O'Brien was a bit dodgy! :lol:

Chloe O'brien
21-10-2007, 22:52
How very dare you I was fitted up I tell ya I demand to see my lawyer. I may be a bit dogy but not half as dodgy as that Pink Banana's baking skills she should be nicked for badly impersonating Jamie Oliver.

Kim
21-10-2007, 23:28
Lol, Kath!

Thank you for letting me be a detective, Dave. I really did enjoy it when I had the time to question all of the suspects, it was just a shame that I ended up with more coursework and homework to do than I was anticipating.

A very well done on all the twists you thought up for the game and for organising it.

Three cheers for Dave:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-10-2007, 10:32
Fab idea Dave, i had to laugh when they all kept thinking it was me who did it but i got the least questions :rotfl: great game though and alot of fun :D :cheer:

annette_tr9
22-10-2007, 14:00
excellent game, thanks for setting it up dave!! must have taken you ages to work it all out!