PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars 3

bernard
16-05-2005, 23:22
this looks and sounds good. the birth of darth vader. nice 1 cant wait to see it

Rory18
17-05-2005, 15:34
same here

Siobhan
17-05-2005, 15:38
Can I ask if Star Wars is mainly a guy thing... I dont' see the appeal and I know lots of women with the same opinion but guys seem to go mad for it...

Rory18
17-05-2005, 15:45
to be honest ive always liked the films because i think theres a good storyline and plot in them but ive never been that fanatical about them but i am really looking foward to this one as it ties up all the loose ends and binds the 2 trilogys together and iv waited a long time for it

brenda1971
17-05-2005, 15:50
My hubby can quote lines from the star wars films he has seen them that many times.I dont mind them but I would not go out of my ay to watch them

daisy38
17-05-2005, 15:59
I haven't seen any of them! :eek: Not even the original ones! :eek:

Siobhan
17-05-2005, 16:00
I haven't seen any of them! :eek: Not even the original ones! :eek:

Good woman.. me either.. I have seen 10 mins of one of them once..

Behemoth
17-05-2005, 16:51
I cant wait for this to be released! It is going to be the biggest movie event of the year, for sure!

brenda1971
17-05-2005, 17:07
I really enjoyed the old star wars trilogy.But I was not impressed with the phantom menace, and attack of the clones.But I think that this film looks pretty impressive

Rain_
17-05-2005, 18:21
My hubby can quote lines from the star wars films he has seen them that many times.

Thats nothing. My brother has just been out and paid £80 for an FX darth vader light saber. He's 29 !!!

BabyPink
17-05-2005, 18:25
Im such a geek at heart! I love all the new star wars (havent seen the old ones which im told is a crime). I dont always understand the plot but who cares when you have that much action! Love Lord of the Rings and X-men too! :lol:

Behemoth
19-05-2005, 19:38
It's released today! Has anybody seen it?

hazey
19-05-2005, 20:12
It's released today! Has anybody seen it? I didnt go cos I am not into it,but my son went at 9am this morning took a day off work he reckons that it was realy good.he said the cinema was a quarter full,at 9 a.m. you have to be a FAN.

Behemoth
19-05-2005, 20:20
It opened at 12:30AM here!

chance
20-05-2005, 17:18
hayden christensen had to put on more then 24lb for his role as anakin skywalker.he did it.he says,by eating six meals a day.

other titles under consideration before the revenge of the sith was selected were 'the creeping fear' and ''birth of the empire'.

the return of anthony daniels as c-3po and kenny baker as r2-d2 make them the only actors to have appeared in all six films.

gary oldman was supposed to be the voice of general grievous,but pulled out of the film over a trade union dispute because actors who arent members of the screen actors guild were involved.sound editor matthew wood voiced the role instead.

chinese actress bai ling,set to play senator bana breemu,was apparently cut from the film. 'i posed for playboy and it may have been doing that which upset george lucas' she told the new york post. a lucas spokesperson confirmed the cut,claiming it happened more then a year ago.

this is the first role for the award winning maori teenager keisha castle hughes since she became at 13,the youngest person to recieve a best actress oscar nomination for whale rider.she plays the queen of naboo and shot her scenes in one day.

Trinity
25-05-2005, 19:43
I was a huge fan of the original Star Wars, I saw them all when they first came out, and I saw them again when they were rereleased on the 20th anniversary.

Star Wars is inspirational. I love it, and I still 'liked' episode 1 and 2.

Revenge of the Sith takes us right back to the start, we see that all is not black and white, good and bad. We agonises with Annakin when he takes the path to the Dark Side. His motivation is understandable, and I for one was in tears.

loved it.