PDA

View Full Version : The Reading Of Jane's Will

DaVeyWaVey
24-09-2007, 20:16
Jane's will has just been read out and everything of Jane's possessions has been left to Jane's stepfather, Chloe O Brien.

Suspects, please post your reactions to this here..

Debs
24-09-2007, 20:25
:eek: :eek: WHAT!!!!!!

SHE HATED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

THAT CANT BE RIGHT :angry: :eek:

evil *******, he must have made her do that

:angry: WHAT ABOUT ME????????

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-09-2007, 21:19
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: She kept that one quiet, but why? why him? he was evil to her, something isn't right, i don't know what but something isn't right at all - there is no way she would leave everything to that creep...*thinks out loud* unless of course this is pay back, or unless she has given all the good stuff away to charity and left him bad stuff...it's gotta be one of them, he wouldn't get that stuff on normal terms, it just doesn't seem right...for the honour of Jane's memory i plan to find out what he is up to once and for all.

Siobhan
25-09-2007, 10:20
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: seems the bitch was screwing everyone over.. or just gettingi it on with mummy's hubby!!!:lol:

Chloe O'brien
25-09-2007, 23:37
I can't believe that Jane has left everything to me. I know I should be happy but I would rather have Jane back anyday. I might have know that her so-called friends wouldn't be happy but they are the ones who hurt Jane.

jojosteve
06-11-2007, 12:27
Oh my god i am a new member and i have just read through the murder game its really gd but whats happened there are no more posts.

Siobhan
06-11-2007, 12:43
Oh my god i am a new member and i have just read through the murder game its really gd but whats happened there are no more posts.

Game is over... we know who killed Jane