PDA

View Full Version : 16th May

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-05-2005, 18:28
Back to basics

Kelly Osbourne is taking singing lessons in order to land herself a role in a musical. She told a paper "I'll finally be able to sing." Better late than never we suppose...

Pyjama queen

Britney Spears has come out and admitted that she might have let herself go a bit since she's been married. She told an American teen magazine: "I walk out of my house in my pyjamas, with no make-up on and I just don't care because that's how I feel more comfortable." Fair enough!

Lizard king

Orlando Bloom has revealed he studied lizards to help him become a Hollywood star! It was a part of his drama lessons and he said that he learned stillness and composure from them which he uses in his films.

Lizard king

Orlando Bloom has revealed he studied lizards to help him become a Hollywood star! It was a part of his drama lessons and he said that he learned stillness and composure from them which he uses in his films.

Rugby love
Gavin Henson has said he will dump Charlotte Church if she gets in the way of his rugby. He told a paper "rugby is my first love." Wonder how Charlotte feels about that...

Granny knows best

Wayne Rooney's granny has hit out at the people for picking on her grandson for his bad behaviour. According to her, Wayne's a shy teenager with a heart of gold!

di marco
16-05-2005, 19:46
Back to basics

Kelly Osbourne is taking singing lessons in order to land herself a role in a musical. She told a paper "I'll finally be able to sing." Better late than never we suppose...

lol!