PDA

View Full Version : Jake & Chrissie - Part One - Bondboffin

Bryan
16-05-2005, 18:07
Queen Vic Flat - Night

Sam and Chrissie are arguing in the Vic's living room.

Sam: (Drinking some wisky) You know Chrissie, i just don't think i can cope any more...

Chrissie:I wonder why Sam? Could i be because theres half of the bleedin Met sniffing around Walford, all becuase of ruddy Peggy!

Sam:She did what she needed to do! Mitchell's always stick to their promises!

Chrissie: Mitchells do this, Mitchells do that, i'm fed up of these bleeding rules, face it Sam the Mitchells are pafetic, a ditzy blonde, useless dope and a haggered old witch

Sam: Dont you dare! Dont you dare speak about my mom like that!

Chrissie: Why not Sam? After all it's cus of her that you're in the bleeding state that you are? You and Zoe are just pafetic.

Queen Vic

Jake walks in, and looks for Chrissie at the bar, all that's there is tracy

Jake: Hey trace' is Chrissie around?

Tracy: She's upstairs

Jake: Is it all right if i go up?

Tracy: Yeah sure

Queen Vic Flat

Sam: We killed a man Chrissie! Is it any wonder I'm like this?

Chrissie: No Sam, I killed a man! Not you! And if the police find Den then it's me that will be going down. But mark my words you will be going down with me.

Sam: Oh no way, there's already one Mitchell falselly impriosned and i'll be dammed if there'll be another.

Chrissie: Yes will you should have thougth about that before you let that stupid old cow call the old bill!

Sam: My mom is not a stupid old cow!

Chrissie and Sam begin to fight, Chrissie pushes sam against the bookshelf, and then garbs her head and smashes it against the safe. Sam falls to the floor, she is dead, Chrissie stares at Sam's dead body. Jake walks in

Jake: Any chance that I could take the delighful Mrs Watts out for a date?

Chrissie turns round in shock.

Chrissie: Jake...

Jake sees Sam's body, and looks at Chrissie in shock...

(to be continued)

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum....

Layne
16-05-2005, 18:11
This is wicked, post more soon, need to no what happens,
Jake please understand!!!!
More soon
Luv ya
layne
x x x

Bryan
16-05-2005, 18:13
if u really cnat wait look on the chrissie is pregnant spoiler.... i wrote a summary of what i intend to write

Amber
16-05-2005, 18:26
Fab! Post more soon please :angel:

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 18:37
Oooohhhhhhh what's Jake guna do?

di marco
16-05-2005, 19:58
brill! :D hopefully jake will understand! yay that you decided to write a script on here! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
16-05-2005, 20:10
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.... Fab fab fab. More more more
xxx

Rach33
17-05-2005, 13:14
WOWEEE this is wkd please post more I want to know what jake will do I hope he helps cos HE LOVES HER JC FOREVER

Bryan
18-05-2005, 18:26
for all those aware:

i am writing a soap opera of my own and anypone who would be interested in helping me: i.e giving me critical feedback or ideas, email me on the adress given on my profile

many thanks bondboffin