PDA

View Full Version : Jane's Funeral

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2007, 22:26
This is the thread in which Jane's funeral will be taking place. Suspects, please post your activities and your conversation with fellow suspects here as you are attending Jane's funeral and paying your respects. :)

Chloe O'brien
14-09-2007, 22:31
*hangs suit up in behind bedroom door, sits looking through family photos.

Pinkbanana
14-09-2007, 22:49
Reads date of funeral in local rag....goes and rings the date on Hot Babes calender.

Then goes to sorts out sock draw, after making a lengthy call to welfare officer about whether to attend funeral.

Chloe O'brien
14-09-2007, 23:00
*On phone to Jane's mum* no Hun I haven't heard from anyone not since that ageing hoody of a boyfriend appeared last week. Yeah the catering has all been taking care off. I hope they aint related to that looney who made that cake I never knew you could add carvonia to a cake mix.

Xx-Vicky-xX
15-09-2007, 10:28
*Rings up floristry to send some flowers to Jane's step father*

Yeah i want it sent to the step father of the girl who got murdered...thats the one Jane Dawson...yeah and i want the card to say "It has to have been Debs"...thats right i dont want him to know who sent them...thank you...yeah bye

*hides behind a bush waiting for Jane's step father to get the flowers*

Chloe O'brien
15-09-2007, 22:11
*Reads the cards from Jane's flowers* who would send a card accusing Debs do they know something

Debs
15-09-2007, 22:37
*Admires flowers he bought for funeral, red roses spelling out i love you jane*

Soppy but shows how i really feel!

Pinkbanana
15-09-2007, 22:44
*Tries dark suit and sunglasses on - admires self in mirror :thumbsup:

I hope these sunglasses do the trick, I cant afford for anyone to recognise me, at the funeral, especially since the press and tv crews are bound to be out there in force.

Siobhan
17-09-2007, 11:01
Sends flowers to the house from the all the Staff at the Uni.. not going to attend the funeral. don't see the point if Debs is going to be there

xTanya
18-09-2007, 15:06
Sends flowers with the card reading

I'm so sorry for everything, I hope you can forgive me and rest in peace

Miss you always

Tanya xXx

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-09-2007, 13:56
*Texts Siobhan*

These detective are ***kin' useless, they are looking at all the wrong people, but we know the truth, and we have to stick together on this one
Text back.
V xx

Siobhan
21-09-2007, 14:40
Vicky

Did you see the news today?? that dodgy shopkeeper has confessed to the murder!!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-09-2007, 15:06
I am affraid i don't watch the news, has he really? what a fool, do you think this means we are not suspects anymore?

Siobhan
21-09-2007, 16:42
I am affraid i don't watch the news, has he really? what a fool, do you think this means we are not suspects anymore?

I hope so.. all I can say to that is thank god.. they were getting a bit too close for comfort if you know what I mean

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-09-2007, 17:22

I hope so.. all I can say to that is thank god.. they were getting a bit too close for comfort if you know what I mean

Yeah totally, i really thought they were going to find out some stuff i don't want to be found out but thank god that stupid shop man confessed we can all sleep soundly now :thumbsup:

Siobhan
21-09-2007, 17:42
lIke what?? are you hiding something you minx??

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-09-2007, 17:46
lIke what?? are you hiding something you minx??

Let's just say there are one or two things that i would rather no one knew about :ninja:

Chloe O'brien
21-09-2007, 21:33
Has there been any news that the police have arrested this lunatic.