PDA

View Full Version : Chloe O Brien

annette_tr9
10-09-2007, 16:33
can you tell us what the letter was about that Jane had?

do you have any previous convictions?

Chloe O'brien
10-09-2007, 21:33
I don't know anything about a letter :searchme: Oh right I'll tell you. The letter was from Tanya to Jane's mother. It was about Tanya declaring her undying love for Luna. She has sent Luna a number of letter's, texts and e-mails asking her to leave me. The girl is off her tree she is so obsessive. That was partly the reason why Jane quit the flat she had been sharing with Jane because she had found out about Tanya's obsession with her mum. She swore to Jane that she would stop pestering Luna but she kept sending letter's Luna asked me not to let Jane know as she would go mental at her so we got rid of them. She sent another one a couple of days before the party. Jane must have found it.

Previous convictions: Yeah I've got a few but you know that already since you're sitting with my file opened in front you. They're mainly for speeding fines, stealing cars. I used to be a bit of a boy racer.

Kim
10-09-2007, 21:57
Why do you deny knowing anything about the letter, but then tell us what was in it?

Chloe O'brien
10-09-2007, 22:01
Are you really that clueless? I was trying to protect my wife and family don't you think we have been through enough.