PDA

View Full Version : Day 9 & 10 Of The Investigation

DaVeyWaVey
09-09-2007, 22:36
Suspects - post your current activities here, thanks. :)

Siobhan
10-09-2007, 11:03
Another day back to UNI... wonders if Vicky will be about today and if she heard Jane's mum has been cleared and no longer a suspect.
Looks at the paper headlines a bit shocked

xTanya
10-09-2007, 14:58
Just sits at home can't bare to go into uni again today.

Siobhan
10-09-2007, 15:10
*text message*
Hey Vicky, you heard from Tan? I heard that her prints were all over the murder weapon, do you think she did it??

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-09-2007, 15:19
*text message*
Hey Vicky, you heard from Tan? I heard that her prints were all over the murder weapon, do you think she did it??

*replies*

No i havent heard from her for days, i was really shocked to find out about the weapon, im not sure if she did it to be honest, i have learnt so much about people the last week and no one is exactly who i thought they were so it could be her

Siobhan
10-09-2007, 15:22
I should really text her to see how she is.. talk later Vicky

*Text Tan*
Tan, suprised you haven't been held over night, I heard the found your prints on the murder weapon, how have you been getting on?

xTanya
11-09-2007, 00:34
I don't know what to do, I'm petrified to leave the house as people are going to think it was me but it wasn't...it really wasn't

Chloe O'brien
11-09-2007, 21:34
*Reading through the newspapers about the cops finding Tanya's prints on the knife* when is this nightmare going to end I only hope the press don't find out about the letter. Still no word from this Bryan lad about the flowers and that Pink Banana should be shot his baking is terrible.

Siobhan
12-09-2007, 12:22
Siobhan is in a remote woodland digging a very deep hole into which he places a number of documents, passport is included in this

Text an unknown person *I got rid of it all, the bitch is dead so she can't say anything and as far as I know, nobody else is aware"

Chloe O'brien
12-09-2007, 19:29
*Chloe is in the toilet throwing up* F**k I'm ill it must have been that awful cake.

Pinkbanana
12-09-2007, 21:39
Still no word from this Bryan lad about the flowers and that Pink Banana should be shot his baking is terrible.

:rotfl: *And thinks to himself* I followed that Nigella recipe to the letter, apart from the added ingredience, of erm....*coughs* arsenic...:o

Rummages through an battered briefcase looking at old newspaper cuttings....mutters to self 'damn its all happening again' Shakes head...'Damn that girl.'

Chloe O'brien
13-09-2007, 21:32
*Looks in mirror to check bruises on face* Man what a week I've had between being punched by that pip-squeek Debs and the fanny cradock wannabe trying to posion me. I wonder if the cops have found Jane's watch yet I bet that Tanya has it. It won't be the first time her sticky fingers have helped themselves to stuff in this house. She thinks we haven't noticed a few bottles of wine gone missing after her visits.

xTanya
14-09-2007, 17:30
Emails Luna

Hey, I was just emailing again as I still haven't heard from you, I hope you are ok....and I really hope you know I had nothing to do with this the finger prints must be from me helping in the kitchen or somehthing, please get back to me

Chloe O'brien
14-09-2007, 19:38
Emails Luna

Hey, I was just emailing again as I still haven't heard from you, I hope you are ok....and I really hope you know I had nothing to do with this the finger prints must be from me helping in the kitchen or somehthing, please get back to me

Reading through e-mails:

Luna is away staying with her parents for a few days, what exactly were you helping yourself to in the kitchen. You little tea-leaf

Pinkbanana
14-09-2007, 19:42
Sat in back room of shop watching over and over again cctv footage of Jane purchasing some lamb chops and tinned tomatoes.....

*sighs* Oh if only all this had worked out differently....:mad:

Swigs on bottle of iron bru....