PDA

View Full Version : H&A Panto Stars

Abigail
09-09-2007, 13:41
From backtothebay.net

Iit's time to start preparing for pantomime! As always a small group of your favourite Home and Away stars will be heading over to tread the boards around the country.

Currently we have the following list of people confirmed:

Paul O Brien (Jack Holden) will be starring in Aladdin at the Woodville Hall Theatre in Gravesend from 13th - 20th December 2007, and then at the Majestic Theatre in Retford, Nottinghamshire from 2nd - 9th January 2008.

Ray Meagher (Alf Stewart) will be starring alongside Hannah Waterman (EastEnder's Laura Beale) as well as fellow Aussie Anne Charleston (Neighbours' Madge Bishop) in Dick Whittington at the Grand Theatre in Swansea from 19th Dec '07 - 20th Jan '08

Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter) will be performing in Cinderella at the Assembly Hall Theatre in Tunbridge Wells from 15th Dec '07 - 6th Jan '08.

Amy Mizzi (Kit Hunter) will be starring in Aladdin at the Civic Centre in Rotherham from 4th Dec 2007 - 8th Jan 2008.

Abigail
01-05-2008, 22:48
Ray Meagher and Lynne McGranger will be heading off to the UK as usual this Christmas for the Panto season, Ray to play the baddie and Lynne to play the goodie.

Ray Meagher, Alf, will be playing Abanazar in Aladdin at the The Anvil Theatre in Basingstoke, from 5th December 08 through to 3rd January 09. Tickets will be on sale from the 1st May. www.anvilarts.org.uk

Lynne McGranger, Irene, will be playing the Fairy in Jack and the Beanstalk at The Lyceum Theatre in Crewe from 3rd December 08 through to 3rd January 09. Tickets are already on sale and 20% have already been sold, and there is still 6 months to go until the opening night! www.lyceumtheatre.net

Jessie Wallace
02-05-2008, 01:11
Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter) will be performing in Cinderella at the Assembly Hall Theatre in Tunbridge Wells from 15th Dec '07 - 6th Jan '08.

That's like 5 min walk from where i work - hmm don't think i'll bother wasting my money tho! lol