PDA

View Full Version : Day 7 Of The Investigation

DaVeyWaVey
07-09-2007, 17:43
Post your suspect activity here for Day 7, thanks..:)

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 20:49
*Goes out to garden with rubbish, opens bin and finds a bunch of flowers and a wreath all ripped to bits* What sick *******er would do something like that, *finds a card from someone called Bryan* Reads card. I'm so sorry keep quiet. Who the F**K is this Bryan one of Vicky's druggy mates I bet.

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 21:10
*Presses on the radio and sings along with Rhianna to Unfaithful*

And i dont wanna be a murdererrrrrr

While singing she emails Jane's stepdad

What have you done to our wife, if you have hurt her i swear to god i will kill you

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 21:18
*Presses on the radio and sings along with Rhianna to Unfaithful*

And i dont wanna be a murdererrrrrr

While singing she emails Jane's stepdad

What have you done to our wife, if you have hurt her i swear to god i will kill you

*sits down with bottle of bud and opens up laptop see's an e-mail from Vicky*

(Replys) Who the hell do you think your talking to if any of you so called mates had bothered your ar*ses to come round all week you would see that how Luna is she is devasted we both are.

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 21:41
Well im devastated aswell, suddenly i find a good mate and she ends up dead and it seems as if no one is trying to find out who did it

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:02
You should come round here the coppers have been swaning around all flaming week. they have ripped the house to shreads trying to find evidence of what happened. And some sicko has wrecked some flowers and a wreath that was laid at the door. You may have lost a friend but I we have lost a daughter.

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 22:05
The police are *******ing useless, i pay taxes for these prats, it is taking them forever they should be finding out who did this but ive seen them all sitting in pubs having a laugh and a *******ing joke with eachother, how they hell they can sit there laughing when my best friend is dead i will never kno bunch of *******ing w****** the lot of them

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:15
Listen sweetheart your a student. You don't play taxes :rotfl: but I have to agree with you about the coppers sitting on their fat a**es doing nowt. Maybe they know who the suspect is already.

What do you know about a guy called Bryan is he one of your drinking buddies from the student bar.

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 22:22
Listen sweetheart your a student. You don't play taxes :rotfl: but I have to agree with you about the coppers sitting on their fat a**es doing nowt. Maybe they know who the suspect is already.

What do you know about a guy called Bryan is he one of your drinking buddies from the student bar.

I know nothing about Bryan except what police told me about him being a "friend" of Jane's through the internet, since then he has tried to make me pretend it was my fault he was involved with Jane but i refused to lie, he is a creep, he has been after Siobhan aswell, the guy will do anything to save his a*** but i don't trust him an inch

Debs
07-09-2007, 22:34
*half drunk, debs stumbles up to janes mum and stepdads house*

* rings door bell constantly until someone answers*

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:37
Yeah well I've never heard Jane talking about anyone called Bryan was that the dude dressed in a tux like James Bond. I wouldn't mind having a word with him and the lecturer Sibhoan never got the chance to meet them at the party. Luna and I are desperate for answers. She hasn't eaten for days all she does is sits and cries I don't know what to do.

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:39
Hang on Vicky there's someone at the door.

Debs
07-09-2007, 22:40
*hammers on door* OI O BRIAN I KNOWWWW YOURRRR IN THERE, GET OUT ERE!

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:40

*yells* Alright keep your frigging hair on *opens door sees drunken Debs*

What the hell do you want sh*t face.

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 22:41
Yeah well I've never heard Jane talking about anyone called Bryan was that the dude dressed in a tux like James Bond. I wouldn't mind having a word with him and the lecturer Sibhoan never got the chance to meet them at the party. Luna and I are desperate for answers. She hasn't eaten for days all she does is sits and cries I don't know what to do.

*Carries on singing to the radio*

Bang bang your dead

*Emails Kath again*

She never mentioned the a*** hole to me either, if she was here right now she would have so much to answer for

Debs
07-09-2007, 22:43

*yells* Alright keep your frigging hair on *opens door sees drunken Debs*

What the hell do you want sh*t face.

So your still ere then, hanging around like the bad smell you are...... Jane HATED YOU, she told me things about you an di promised her one day id sort you out, so here *punches chloe onto floor, knocking her out for a bit*

there did what i had to do, CHEERS JANE *raises bottle to the sky* told ya id sort him out one day

CYA mate

*heads off in direction of Vickis house*

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:45
There has been so much I never knew about Jane being revealed this week. I don't know how her mother is going to cope.

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 22:50
*staggers back holding nose* you little scumbag c'mere *grabs Debs and punches him in the face* how f**king dare you come round here pi**ed as a fart and throwing accusations about Jane hating me. You know nothing you little perv it was you she hated I found all the photos of you her and Vicky cut to shreads behind the sofa. She knew what a lying too-face ass hole you were.

Debs
07-09-2007, 22:54
*staggers back holding nose* you little scumbag c'mere *grabs Debs and punches him in the face* how f**king dare you come round here pi**ed as a fart and throwing accusations about Jane hating me. You know nothing you little perv it was you she hated I found all the photos of you her and Vicky cut to shreads behind the sofa. She knew what a lying too-face ass hole you were.

HA perve takes one to know one mate! She did hate you, you know she did, you were never nice to her, never! how many times did you hit her hey?????

she hated me, for sleeping with her mate, that was it, she hated you for years!!!!

now **** off back in there before i really do somethign to you.......

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 23:00
I never laid a hand on Jane. she found out what a lying slimey toad you were before you slept with her best mate. She caught you trying it on with her mother didn't think I knew about that did you

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:02
I never laid a hand on Jane. she found out what a lying slimey toad you were before you slept with her best mate. She caught you trying it on with her mother didn't think I knew about that did you

I never did!!!!!!!!!! well maybe a flirt but shee knew what iw as like when she got with me so tough **** on her!

anyway i cant be bothered with you tonight , im off to vickis house :D

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:05
at vickis*

* Knocks on door* *look in window at swollen eye* ouch

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 23:07
yeah go on f**k of weasel go and get your little floozy if she has any sense she'll tell you to do one as well. And stay away from this house and my wife.

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 23:09
at vickis*

*Opens door*

Bloody heck what happened to you? *stands aside* come in

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:18
at vickis*

*Opens door*

Look *shows bag of booze* *gets out a bottle* wine for the lady and beer for me :D

oh this i might have accidentally had a fight with someone

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 23:21
at vickis*

*Opens door*

Look *shows bag of booze* *gets out a bottle* wine for the lady and beer for me :D

Not again :rolleyes: well go on who was it this time?

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 23:23
*Goes through Jane's e-mail contacts looking for an address for Bryan and Siobhan finds them and e-mails them*

"You don't know me but I'm Jane's step-father. I found a bunch of flowers and a wreath from someone called Bryan but it was destroyed in the bin. If you sent it get in touch also if you were her lectuer Siobhan can you contact me we never got the chance to talk at the party and I know Jane spoke highy off you.

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:25
at vickis*

*Opens door*

stepdaddy dearest, decided to sort him oiut like i promised jane i always woould!

bastartd hit me back though, boy he has some pounch

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 23:32
at vickis*

*Opens door*

stepdaddy dearest, decided to sort him oiut like i promised jane i always woould!

Had plenty of practice on Jane i dare say

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:35
at vickis*

*Opens door*

Had plenty of practice on Jane i dare say

yeah i bet and her mum, who is mysteriosly missing, i bet he got her gagged in the basement :rolleyes:

hmmm how are you at the mo though.... why the hell am i here???? :confused: :confused:

ooo and how is little baby vicdebsie :confused: still in there is it :angry:

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 23:42
You're here becaue you knocked on the door and i let you in and yes vicdebsie is still in there :rolleyes:

Chloe O'brien
07-09-2007, 23:46
*goes to freezer for an ice pack to place on nose* Little *******king dole dodging sh*t. I should have kicked the crap out of him. I bet he'll be telling all his mates that he gave me a good kicking.

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:51
You're here becaue you knocked on the door and i let you in and yes vicdebsie is still in there :rolleyes:

hmm maybe it was your beauty that made me come here, that and the last few times ive had a good time ;)

Not for much longer i hope........ booked an appointment yet:) or are you now going to keep it?:wall: :wall: :angry:

Debs
08-09-2007, 00:07
falls asleep on vicis sofa zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz