PDA

View Full Version : Vicky

annette_tr9
06-09-2007, 15:27
we have three people who saw you at Janes house after you say you left.

We also have two people who say you were in the bathroom and saw the body.

Why did you say you left the house not knowing about the murder?

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-09-2007, 15:47
we have three people who saw you at Janes house after you say you left.

We also have two people who say you were in the bathroom and saw the body.

Why did you say you left the house not knowing about the murder?

Ever thought they might be lying to get out of trouble, i wouldn't lie about knowing my best best friend was dead :rolleyes:

Kim
07-09-2007, 22:53
When did you discover that you were pregnant?

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 22:54
A week before Jane found out :rolleyes:

Kim
07-09-2007, 23:23
And Jane found out at the party?

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-09-2007, 23:25

Exactly right...well done...what a clever copper you are...shame you aint clever enough to find out who killed Jane :rolleyes:

Debs
07-09-2007, 23:32

Exactly right...well done...what a clever copper you are...shame you aint clever enough to find out who killed Jane :rolleyes:

*:rotfl: :rotfl: debs just finds that funny, no idea why :rotfl: , sorry will leave thread now and carry on drinking my wine:rotfl: **

Kim
08-09-2007, 01:03
That doesn't explain why you were staring at an unopened pregnany test on the night of the party though.

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-09-2007, 10:43
That doesn't explain why you were staring at an unopened pregnany test on the night of the party though.

People re-take pregnancy tests to check don't they? Who did you sleep with to get this job because i really don't believe you got it through your intelligence on the count of you appearing not to have any :moonie: :rolleyes:

Kim
10-09-2007, 22:12
People go to the doctors to check whether or not they are pregnant, so what's with two home testing kits? Why didn't you go to the doctors to check? Two tests still might not be accurate.

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-09-2007, 17:28
Yes people can go to the doctors but i didn't is that a crime? People can check pregnancies when and how they wish to, if i wanted to see the doctor then that is what i would have done i fail to see what doctors have to do with this investigation if you got your police badge through qualifications i would sue the who ever it was that taught you because they didn't do a very good job of it :rolleyes: