PDA

View Full Version : Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

DaVeyWaVey
04-09-2007, 20:33
I know it's a bit late for Day 4..:o but suspects please post your activities on this thread for the remainder of Day 4 and Day 5 of the investigation. Thanks. :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 20:36
*emails Luna*

Hey i still havent heard from you, i hope you are ok? let me know, really hope you aren't mad with me, let me know you are okay (well okish considering the circumstances)
Love V
xxx

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 22:59
*Texts Debs*

You are a w***** but i fancy a chat so ring me
V xxx

Debs
04-09-2007, 23:01
*texts back*

For gods sake, my girlfriend ahs been killed and you texting me, what you think you have a chance with me now........

what is it yuou want?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 23:05
*texts back*

For gods sake, my girlfriend ahs been killed and you texting me, what you think you have a chance with me now........

what is it yuou want?

If thats what you want i might just agree to a little...lets say rough and tumble with you :lol: YEAH AS IF!!!

Is that all you think about, i say i want to chat and you think i want to have sex with you :rolleyes:

Debs
04-09-2007, 23:07
*texts back*

what is it yuou want?

If thats what you want i might just agree to a little...lets say rough and tumble with you :lol: YEAH AS IF!!!

Is that all you think about, i say i want to chat and you think i want to have sex with you :rolleyes:

*texts* yeah not as if we have anything to chat about, you hate me, i despise you.......you at college tomorrow? im going in, i have a bone to pick with mr lecturer!!!!!! i cant belive what i found in janes email box!!!

disgusting................:angry: :angry:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 23:09
*texts back*

what is it yuou want?

*texts* yeah not as if we have anything to chat about, you hate me, i despise you.......you at college tomorrow? im going in, i have a bone to pick with mr lecturer!!!!!! i cant belive what i found in janes email box!!!

disgusting................:angry: :angry:

We have plenty to talk about now Jane is dead or did you forget that little detail :rolleyes:

Im meant to be at uni tomorrow but i dont want to go it will be the first class without Jane

What did you find??

Debs
04-09-2007, 23:13
We have plenty to talk about now Jane is dead or did you forget that little detail :rolleyes:

Im meant to be at uni tomorrow but i dont want to go it will be the first class without Jane

What did you find??

some pics of him all over her at someparty. :angry: slimy git

what have we got to talk about? Im not interested in anything we might have together.....

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 23:16

What did you find??

what have we got to talk about? Im not interested in anything we might have together.....

You was interested when you thought i might know about that freak she had been chatting to online :rolleyes:

:eek: I was right there is something more between them two than that slimy git is letting on, i need to find out what his game is

Debs
04-09-2007, 23:19

What did you find??

You was interested when you thought i might know about that freak she had been chatting to online :rolleyes:

:eek: I was right there is something more between them two than that slimy git is letting on, i need to find out what his game is

ohhh i thought you were ytalking about anothe rlittle problem you had,

well it looked like it in the photos, and Im gonna have it out with him tomorrow, he was always perving over my jane.......

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 23:22

What did you find??

ohhh i thought you were ytalking about anothe rlittle problem you had,

well it looked like it in the photos, and Im gonna have it out with him tomorrow, he was always perving over my jane.......

Hmmm he insisted i was wrong about them :eek: the b****** made me believe i was lying what a w***** you know what this dude makes you look like the angel Gabriel :lol:

Debs
04-09-2007, 23:26
People have me so wrong, :angel: Noone ever gave me a chance... i loved still love jane and whats really pisses me off is that noone would let us get on with our lives, everyone had to interfere in it....... with their stupid opinions, thast why we had so many rows and stuff.... you are all to blame for her death in some way.......

:angry: im getting all angry again and i need to sleep

call me tomorrow let me know if that slimeball is in college and whereabout i will find him

Night V

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 23:28
People have me so wrong, :angel: Noone ever gave me a chance... i loved still love jane and whats really pisses me off is that noone would let us get on with our lives, everyone had to interfere in it....... with their stupid opinions, thast why we had so many rows and stuff.... you are all to blame for her death in some way.......

:angry: im getting all angry again and i need to sleep

call me tomorrow let me know if that slimeball is in college and whereabout i will find him

Night V

I will ring you before i go to his class, you can turn up during my lesson, might make it more interesting, see the slimeball go down :angry: :thumbsdow

Bryan
05-09-2007, 10:07
Walks into Jane and Vicky's university and asks around for Siobhan.

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 10:27
overhears some guy asking for him

Hello, Can I help you?

Bryan
05-09-2007, 10:32
overhears some guy asking for him

Hello, Can I help you?

Look this aint the best place to talk, it's about Jane and Vicky have you got a few minutes, coffee or something?

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 10:56
Who are you??.. and how did you get my name and what has this got to do with Jane? Are you police?

Bryan
05-09-2007, 10:59
Who are you??.. and how did you get my name and what has this got to do with Jane? Are you police?

No I'm not the police, I was a friend of Jane's, I found your info on the uni website, I really need to chat to you, it's about that bloomin Vicky...can we chat somewhere else please?

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 11:35
*Phones police station and gets Bryan's email address then emails him*

I refuse to pretend i know you when i don't find someone else to play your games you w*****

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 12:30

No I'm not the police, I was a friend of Jane's, I found your info on the uni website, I really need to chat to you, it's about that bloomin Vicky...can we chat somewhere else please?

so you are not police and you know both vicky and Jane.. who the hell are you? Are you that internet guys???

Bryan
05-09-2007, 13:53

so you are not police and you know both vicky and Jane.. who the hell are you? Are you that internet guys???

keep your voice down, yeah I am...look do you get on with this Vicky or not?

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 13:56
No!!.. I have nothing against Vicky.. she is just a student and you are just some sick perv chatting up girls on the internet.. I don't know you, want nothing to do with you. It is bad enough that I am a suspect for Jane's murder.. Please go away

Bryan
05-09-2007, 14:09
No!!.. I have nothing against Vicky.. she is just a student and you are just some sick perv chatting up girls on the internet.. I don't know you, want nothing to do with you. It is bad enough that I am a suspect for Jane's murder.. Please go away

look, what I'm saying is this...if you want to be cleared of the muder then just listen to me yeah, I've got a way the both of us can be cleared off this, you intrested in listening or you gonna keep chatting rubbish?

and dont play the pervert card, I know all about your affair with a student back in the day, how she never told the college or the police, I'm sure they'd be interested to here what she has to say...

so then, do you want to talk or not?

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 14:11
NOT!! and there was no affair. I have never has a sex with Jane.. or any of my other students!! how dare you accuse me of been unprofessional.. and what have you got against vicky anyway??

Bryan
05-09-2007, 14:56
NOT!! and there was no affair. I have never has a sex with Jane.. or any of my other students!! how dare you accuse me of been unprofessional.. and what have you got against vicky anyway??

fine your choice, but believe me you dont want me as an enemy...you've made the wrong deicision Siobhan, I tell you that now...I could have got you off the hook for this murder but no...

here's my mobile number, maybe once you've had a think of what a prat you're being, you might be interested to hear what I have to say...

*gives Siobhan a peice of paper, and heads off*

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 15:12
Looks at the piece of paper and wonders if it is worth ringing.. how much has Jane told this guy about me??

I don't want to have a murder rap but don't think vicky deserves one.. Man I hate this guy!!

Calls the number
"why vicky? why not that scum of a boyfriend of Jane's, if you can tell me that much then I will consider your offer"

Bryan
05-09-2007, 15:20
Looks at the piece of paper and wonders if it is worth ringing.. how much has Jane told this guy about me??

I don't want to have a murder rap but don't think vicky deserves one.. Man I hate this guy!!

Calls the number
"why vicky? why not that scum of a boyfriend of Jane's, if you can tell me that much then I will consider your offer"

"beacuse I needed to cover my back and I said that Vicky gave Jane by email addy, so I called her and said to back the story, but she told me no, so now they are going to think I'm a liar

I will give you an alabi if you give me one too and we can dob this murder onto someone else. what has Jane's boyfreind done then?"

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 15:33
I don't need an alibi mate..I was under her window with a broken leg when the murder took place...

and why do you need an alibi, you obviously hiding something?
Jane's boyfriend is scum.. he is way to old for her, cheated on her and he hated my friendship with Jane.
I don't know how I can provide an alibi for you?

xTanya
05-09-2007, 16:06
texts Sibhan

* hey sorry I didn't get back to you the other day just finding it hard to accept it all really, don't really know what to say to people

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 16:08
TEXTS:::totally understand Tan.. I am still in shock. How have you been holding up?

xTanya
05-09-2007, 16:11
Yeah not too bad I think I just need to get back to normal, but it's hard to know who to trust

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 16:14
Yeah not too bad I think I just need to get back to normal, but it's hard to know who to trust

don't I know it. I had some that guy that Jane was on the internet with around here earlier say he could get me of the hook for murder if we blame it on vicky. I am just getting info from him. Interested in what he has to say

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 16:25
*Emails Luna*

Still nothing from you, hope that husband of yours is looking after you, if you need me email me, still worried about you
love V xx

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 16:45
*Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
text back
love V xxx

xTanya
05-09-2007, 16:46

don't I know it. I had some that guy that Jane was on the internet with around here earlier say he could get me of the hook for murder if we blame it on vicky. I am just getting info from him. Interested in what he has to say

Oh Vicky mentioned him, he sounds a bit odd to me, why would he need to get you off the hook?? You had nothing to do with it right?

xTanya
05-09-2007, 16:47
*Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
text back
love V xxx

Hey not too bad just hearing more about the Bryan guy from Siobhan

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 16:57
*Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
text back
love V xxx

Oh not that creep, don't tell me he has got in contact with her aswell, he is a right weirdo :ninja:

xTanya
05-09-2007, 16:58
*Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
text back
love V xxx

Oh not that creep, don't tell me he has got in contact with her aswell, he is a right weirdo :ninja:

Yeah sounds like it to me....have you heard anything from Jaynes mum?? I never got a reply to her email....I'm worried about her just being left with that hisband of hers

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 17:02
*Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
text back
love V xxx

Yeah sounds like it to me....have you heard anything from Jaynes mum?? I never got a reply to her email....I'm worried about her just being left with that hisband of hers

No i haven't heard anything i really hope that monster hasn't hurt her in some way

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 17:05
*Emails Siobhan*

Hey i know we aint meant to be talking unless it is about coursework but i need to know if you have heard from Jane's mum recently, no one has heard from her for days and she is alone with that monster of a husband of hers so i think the b****** may have hurt her or something
email me back. V
x

xTanya
05-09-2007, 17:06
*Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
text back
love V xxx

No i haven't heard anything i really hope that monster hasn't hurt her in some way

Me too I really don't trust him, I mean I barely even know him but I have a funny feeling about him

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 17:07
mmm that is interesting. She was here today asking me to send Jane's stuff to another address. Said she was staying at "friends" for a while?
Lovely woman by the way, Is her husband a nasty piece of work?

Debs
05-09-2007, 17:09
*texts siobhan*

Just friends hey... ive found pictures of you with your hand all over jane, is that how a lecturer should be acting with his students??? Disgusting.... The police wil love to see these and im guessimg so would your employers! You better not be badmoithing me to everyone, i know what your like...... if i hear anything im handing these over

Youve been warned

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 17:10
mmm that is interesting. She was here today asking me to send Jane's stuff to another address. Said she was staying at "friends" for a while?
Lovely woman by the way, Is her husband a nasty piece of work?

Her husband is a vile man, attacked Jane rather regularly, dont trust him as far as i can throw him but hopefully if her mum is at a new address that evil git isn't with her

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 17:11
** text debs
Ha!! everyone has seen me hugging Jane on many occasions. You have nothing, she is a friend. And I don't need to bad mouth you DEBS!! you are scum and always will be. I hope you are happy the state Jane was in the day she was murdered.. it wouldn't suprise me if they said it was you?

Debs
05-09-2007, 17:23
** text debs
Ha!! everyone has seen me hugging Jane on many occasions. You have nothing, she is a friend. And I don't need to bad mouth you DEBS!! you are scum and always will be. I hope you are happy the state Jane was in the day she was murdered.. it wouldn't suprise me if they said it was you?

well if they suspect me they had better suspect Vicky too seeing as she was half the reason she was in that state!

Yeah yeah, im scum whatever, im a scum and your a sleaze we should be mates...

No im not happy, whatever you might think i loved her and miss her....

These pictures werent just hugging, your very close, practically kissing, in every single one, definaltely not the way a lecturer should behave! Ill pass them on to the police anyway see what they make of them

Siobhan
05-09-2007, 17:27
Send them to the moon for all I care. Jane had told you and I have told you many times we are just mates. I have never laid a finger on her and you know it Mate!! Yes I am attracted to her, who isn't but been in love with someone and doing something about it are 2 different things.

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 17:28
*Texts Debs*

You missed my class today, did you go to see him?

Debs
05-09-2007, 17:41
*Texts Debs*

No got myself in a drunken state last night, and slept till about 4! you should have come round no fun getting sloshed on your own and even though i hate you when your desperate for a drinking partner your desperate :rotfl:

stupid old sleaze is denying it all though, if i remember later ill email the pics to you see what you make of them!

Something is dodgy about him....

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 17:43
*Texts Debs*

No got myself in a drunken state last night, and slept till about 4! you should have come round no fun getting sloshed on your own and even though i hate you when your desperate for a drinking partner your desperate :rotfl:

stupid old sleaze is denying it all though, if i remember later ill email the pics to you see what you make of them!

Something is dodgy about him....

I was up until 6am you should have phoned me ay excuse to get drunk - even with you :rolleyes:

Debs
05-09-2007, 17:43
Send them to the moon for all I care. Jane had told you and I have told you many times we are just mates. I have never laid a finger on her and you know it Mate!! Yes I am attracted to her, who isn't but been in love with someone and doing something about it are 2 different things.

Your disgusting, not only is she a student, you are also a lot older than her and then you have a pop at me! I dont belive you, I bet you tried it on wioth her many times and she knocked you back! i cant imagine jane wanting a man like you, not when she has me :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 20:38
*Emails Debs*

Any luck finding out about them pictures at all?

Debs
05-09-2007, 20:40
Pictures??? oh yeahhh apparantly they prove nothing :rolleyes:

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 20:41
Pictures??? oh yeahhh apparantly they prove nothing :rolleyes:

Still no closer to getting the scumbag who killed Jane then :angry:

Debs
05-09-2007, 20:47
seems not, im suspecting everyone, even you!!!!!

All i know is that i was out the house when it happened. who would want to kill her?

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 20:49

All i know is that i was out the house when it happened. who would want to kill her?

Yeah because it's normal to kill your best friend isn't it :rolleyes: you know i wouldnt be suprised if she killed herself to make us pay :rolleyes:

Debs
05-09-2007, 21:07

Yeah because it's normal to kill your best friend isn't it :rolleyes: you know i wouldnt be suprised if she killed herself to make us pay :rolleyes:

:eek: thats a awful thing to say..... but hmm now you say that she was a spiteful biatch at times!!! and she loveds the attention, boy is she getting it!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 21:08

:eek: thats a awful thing to say..... but hmm now you say that she was a spiteful biatch at times!!! and she loveds the attention, boy is she getting it!!

Well think about it, she has done so much that has suprised us like the whole internet chatroom thing, ive found out so much i didnt know about her since she died so i wouldnt be suprised if she had done it

Debs
05-09-2007, 21:24

Well think about it, she has done so much that has suprised us like the whole internet chatroom thing, ive found out so much i didnt know about her since she died so i wouldnt be suprised if she had done it

nah she wouldnt, plus how could she killherself ansd then hide the weapon???

has anyone heard from the ******* she calls a step dad yet???

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 21:27

Nope i havent heard from her mum either but Siobhan sais he was asked to foward Jane's stuff to a different address so hopefully she had moved away from the b******

Debs
05-09-2007, 21:32

Nope i havent heard from her mum either but Siobhan sais he was asked to foward Jane's stuff to a different address so hopefully she had moved away from the b******

Yeah right as if she would actially be able to get away from him! he never lets her out of his sight!

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 21:34

Yeah right as if she would actially be able to get away from him! he never lets her out of his sight!

Maybe he did kill Jane and feels to guilty to keep her mum locked up now

Debs
05-09-2007, 21:40
hmm maybe, hopefully hell be so filled with guilt then that he will kill himself after what he put jane through he deserves someone to do something to him, something nasty and painful!

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-09-2007, 21:46
hmm maybe, hopefully hell be so filled with guilt then that he will kill himself after what he put jane through he deserves someone to do something to him, something nasty and painful!

Killing himself would be a fantastic service to society :lol:

Siobhan
06-09-2007, 11:34
Siobhan is thinking.. should I hook up with Bry but nail this on Debs, not vicky or do I just stay well away??

Debs has so damaging photos.. I only tried it on once.. she said no.. that was years ago.. we were friends, close friends.. Why did she have to come over to me earlier that day?? she should have stayed well alone

Chloe O'brien
06-09-2007, 12:22
*Knocking on bedroom door* Luna are you awake yet darling I have made you some breakfast. There is a lot of texts from that little troublemaker Vicky heavens know what she wants this time.

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-09-2007, 15:00
*Puts on Murder on the dance floor by Sophie Ellis Bextor before texting Debs*

Hey how are things, the police called you in again yet? That Anette has been on to me again i wish they would just find who ever did this so we can move on
Hope police aint causing you much trouble
text back. V xx

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-09-2007, 15:01
*Emails Siobhan still listening to Murder On The Dance Floor*

A little birdie told me Bryan has been trying to get you to put this murder on me but you told him where to go, well i appreciate it i know i started that rumour about you and Jane and it was wrong of me but i didn't think it was right Jane was involved with someone twice her age, hope you can forgive me
Speak soon. V xx

Siobhan
06-09-2007, 15:24
Vicks.. she WAS involved with someone twice her age.. Debs is same age as me... I believe he has some photos.. where did he get them?
Vicks.. who else are suspects in this case? you, me, that idiot and the perv. her dad and her mum.. who else?

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-09-2007, 15:34
Vicks.. she WAS involved with someone twice her age.. Debs is same age as me... I believe he has some photos.. where did he get them?
Vicks.. who else are suspects in this case? you, me, that idiot and the perv. her dad and her mum.. who else?

I have no idea about them photos i think he went through Jane's emails and found them

Me, you, tanya, debs, pervy Bryan, her mum and step father and some shop keeper

Siobhan
06-09-2007, 15:38
Shop keeper?? which one? do you know where it is? why is the shopkeeper as suspect.. didn't even know she got on with a shop keeper.. did you?

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-09-2007, 15:54
Shop keeper?? which one? do you know where it is? why is the shopkeeper as suspect.. didn't even know she got on with a shop keeper.. did you?

Nope i know he said hi to her a few times when we went in there for alcohol and stuff but i didn't know they had a propper friendship with eachother or anything.

It's the local shop near her mum's place

Siobhan
06-09-2007, 15:57
takes in vicky email and wonders if he should pay the shopkeeper a visit.. first need to find out how much of a friendship

Texts DEBS "see your girlfriend obviously didn't trust you that she keeps her friendship with me, has a creep she mets on the internet and apparently had a better relationship with a shopkeeper than you"

Debs
06-09-2007, 18:09
texts siobhan*

where did you get my number from?

your friendship i knew about i remember her saying she ahd a very friendly lecturer, she said you watched her a lot and were very froendly! TBH she never seemed that into you, perhaps she hid some things from me, what she told me was she thought you were a bit pervy, but that she was friends with you to get good marks! didnt realsie how far shed actually go

and the shopkeepers? oh that wierdo, hes a bit strange took a liking to jane she couldnt tell him to piss off, you know how nice she is to everyone, even if deep down shed rather avoid them

Siobhan
07-09-2007, 09:58
Where do you think I got it.. Jane.
Yes I am a perv.. she just got friendly with me to get good marks.. bull****... you know she was a great student so didn't have to "flirt" to get good marks. If I wasn't her friend or confidant, how did I know about you and Vicky? She told me, the night she was murdered. And from all account You are lucky she was dead cause the girl had a gun, to be used on you!!!
Didn't know that, did you?

Debs
07-09-2007, 10:25
Where do you think I got it.. Jane.
Yes I am a perv.. she just got friendly with me to get good marks.. bull****... you know she was a great student so didn't have to "flirt" to get good marks. If I wasn't her friend or confidant, how did I know about you and Vicky? She told me, the night she was murdered. And from all account You are lucky she was dead cause the girl had a gun, to be used on you!!!
Didn't know that, did you?

:rotfl: thats the funniest thing ive heard! she was gonna kill me with a gun :rotfl: Yeah right........

Siobhan
07-09-2007, 10:57
Ok, you explain why she had gun on her the night of her murder and explain why she was so aggitated when she came to my place before her party rambling about you and vicky??

Debs
07-09-2007, 10:59
Ok, you explain why she had gun on her the night of her murder and explain why she was so aggitated when she came to my place before her party rambling about you and vicky??

I dont know, but if it is true then its a good job someone got to her first!!!!

Siobhan
07-09-2007, 11:07

wouldn't be suprised if it was you who did it and you already knew about the gun..

Debs
07-09-2007, 13:35

wouldn't be suprised if it was you who did it and you already knew about the gun..

NO i never knew about a gun and i can say i didnt do it no matter what you all think, youll all see when the real killer is exposed