PDA

View Full Version : Pinkbanana

Layne
03-09-2007, 13:30
Was Jane a regular customer at your shop? And were you invited to her housewarming party?

Pinkbanana
03-09-2007, 21:34
Was Jane a regular customer at your shop? And were you invited to her housewarming party?

Jane use to come into my shop all the time, and buy milk, newspapers, chocolate etc....Erm, the housewarming party was kinda an 'open house' to all, and seeing as I knew Jane fairly well, from her frequent trips to my shop, I felt I should go and help her celebrate...

Layne
03-09-2007, 22:29
You arrived with a gift i am told, in a white box, what was this?

Pinkbanana
03-09-2007, 22:31
You arrived with a gift i am told, in a white box, what was this?

It was a cake that I had made myself.....from a Jamie Oliver recipe.

Layne
03-09-2007, 22:35
Oh i see a kind of house warming gift was it?
Did you see/speak to Jane at all that night?

Pinkbanana
03-09-2007, 22:38
Oh i see a kind of house warming gift was it?
Did you see/speak to Jane at all that night?

Erm, I guess you could call it a gift.

Yes I did see, and have a conversation with Jane on the night in question.

Layne
03-09-2007, 22:41
Could you repeat the conversation you had with Jane please?

Pinkbanana
03-09-2007, 22:49
Could you repeat the conversation you had with Jane please?

Erm, actually....erm a lot of it I cant recall....I threw my cake in the bin and we ended up getting into a bit of a heated arguement and things were said, which under the circumstances I wish I could take back. I stormed out of the house when her mother called her. She was alive when I left.

Abigail
03-09-2007, 22:59
Erm, actually....erm a lot of it I cant recall....I threw my cake in the bin and we ended up getting into a bit of a heated arguement and things were said, which under the circumstances I wish I could take back. I stormed out of the house when her mother called her. She was alive when I left.

So you do remember what you said??
What time did you leave? Did anybody see you leave the premises?

Pinkbanana
04-09-2007, 22:00
So you do remember what you said??
What time did you leave? Did anybody see you leave the premises?[/QUOTE]

We had a bit of an arguement, and then I left after Jane's mother shouted for Jane to join her. No one saw me leave, I think.

Kim
10-09-2007, 21:22
Did you put poison in the cake that you took to Jane's party?

Pinkbanana
11-09-2007, 21:46
Did you put poison in the cake that you took to Jane's party?

Yes, I did.

(message too short).

annette_tr9
13-09-2007, 08:24
why did you put poison in the cake? did you want to kill jane??

Pinkbanana
13-09-2007, 11:23
why did you put poison in the cake? did you want to kill jane??

At the time, though I feel more mellow about it now, I had very strong feelings of hatred towards Jane because she totally led me on, and then humiliated me by rejecting my advances to her. The girl is nothing but a tease, who gets enjoyment from leading guys on, only to put them down. I bet she had a right old laugh at my expense afterwards.:angry: Though I guess she has paid the ultimate price now. I'd even shake the hands of whoever did her in. (realises he has said too much :o )

Erm, I did put poison in the cake and handed it to her under the guise of it being a house warming present, but she threw it away in the bin before she had chance to try my 'very special recipe.' (evil laugh) :lol: