PDA

View Full Version : Activities - Day 3 Of The Investigation

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2007, 11:31
Suspects, whatever you are up to today, whether your talking to a fellow suspect or doing any other kind of activity, please post it here.. thanks. :)

Siobhan
03-09-2007, 11:36
*leaving a message for Tanya on her mobile

"hey Tan.. Just out of hospital, leg is broken and I am been quizzed by the cops.. you know it is not me Tan, don't believe anything vicks says.. you know what is is like, jealous of me and jane... I need a friend right now.. call me"

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:05
At the local shopping centre, buying a dress, see a girl that looks Jane and hurries up buying the dress, rushing off - nervous.

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:28
Gets into the house, sees the news on the tv about Jane and switches off the tv, stressed.

Siobhan
03-09-2007, 12:38
reads that Jane had been chatting on the internet to another guy. Now wonder how much Jane has told this guy about him??

Debs
03-09-2007, 12:52
sitting at home on computer looking through some emails of janes...... finds one from someone by the name of Bondboffin.....decides to open the email......

thinks Who was this man???? :hmm:

Siobhan
03-09-2007, 13:05
pacing the floor feeling very angry and sad.. I bet that Deb is going to find a way to get me for this.. *******!!.. him and that vicky one will do anything to get back at me... God I really miss jane.. Where is Tan?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 13:22
look's up Vicky's number in the phone book and calls her...

Bryan
03-09-2007, 15:05
Cuts out picture of Jane from the newspaper and kisses it "i'm so sorry Jane", then sticks into his scrapbook, with "Jane R.I.P" written on the front of it.

Bryan
03-09-2007, 18:42
frantically tries to call Vicky once more "for god sake, answer the phone you stupid cow"

xTanya
03-09-2007, 19:39
Listens to message on phone, doesn't know what to think, it then moves onto an old message from Jane quickly deletes it and puts the phone down before picking it up again and phoning Vicky

leaves a message....hey Vicks it's Tanya...I...I just want a chat really I can't stand sitting here on my own anymore

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2007, 21:47
Starts clearing away all the mess from the party "finds ripped up photos of Jane, her boyfriend, vicky and Tanya behind the sofa* I should have know with the look Jane gave me when Debs and vicky arrived that the party was a bad idea. I wonder what that little trollop and that p**ck have done to Jane this time.

Bryan
04-09-2007, 11:51
rings Vicky's phone again, getting fed up of no reply.

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 11:54
mmmm wonder what Tan has been told.. we always got on well so why isn't she returning my message?

wander around house, sick of answering questions.. same ones over and over and over...

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 14:08

Dials 1471 and sees that someone has phoned and rings back

erm hello who is this?

Bryan
04-09-2007, 15:18

Dials 1471 and sees that someone has phoned and rings back

erm hello who is this?

when they ask you about Bryan, you tell them you've chatted to me on msn and you gave me Jane's addy, if you don't I'll make sure you pay the price, d'ya understand me!?

*hangs up*

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 15:22
*Thinks* it is a tad too late for that i don't know a Bryan and have told them so - oh well never mind :rolleyes:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 15:35
*Logs on to the uni forum in hope of speaking to Siobhan on there*

Siobhan ar you about?

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 15:42
Oh wondered when you were going to rear you head.. whats up?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 15:51
Oh wondered when you were going to rear you head.. whats up?

Hows things going with the police? I heard you was there that night you must have been interigated about it by now?

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 15:53
I broke my leg cause of your rumour vicky.. I was in her room and had to jump cause someone was coming.. are you hell bent in ruining my career.. is it because you wanted me to like you as much as her????????? that would never happen..
And for what Jane has told me, you were not much of a mate!! Debs of all guy, why?? he is a creep

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 15:58
I broke my leg cause of your rumour vicky.. I was in her room and had to jump cause someone was coming.. are you hell bent in ruining my career.. is it because you wanted me to like you as much as her????????? that would never happen..
And for what Jane has told me, you were not much of a mate!! Debs of all guy, why?? he is a creep

No i am not jealous, your a teacher, almost double my age, thats why i started that rumour, i know it wasn't true, it was a lie to make you stop going near Jane, she is also half your age its just....wrong

As for Debs i didn't even plan that, he is a creep you are right but whats done is done

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:01
*Picks up the phone and tries to phone Tanya while talking to Siobhan*

*Leaves a message* Hey Tan ring me when you get this, i am worried about you

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:16
Well thanks for starting that one... Debs had a go at me over it too.. we came to head cause of that little lie of yours... Vicky, lets just keep this professional.. don't contact me unless it is to do with your course work.. I can't handle you right now and would rather not!!

Debs
04-09-2007, 16:19
*decides to pick up where he left off, reading janes emails*

That bloke again, who is he, she had better not have been cheating on me.....

*reads email* Jane, saw you today from afar, At you Uni who was that bloke you were hugging, he looked older than you cant have been your boyfriend.... You looked lovely, cant wait to meet you for real.....

:eek: hiugging, :angry: i bet it was her lecturer i knew something was going on:angry: Need to find out who this man is....

*picks up phone dials vicky*

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:27
Well thanks for starting that one... Debs had a go at me over it too.. we came to head cause of that little lie of yours... Vicky, lets just keep this professional.. don't contact me unless it is to do with your course work.. I can't handle you right now and would rather not!!

Suit yourself, though i hope this don't mean you will treat me any differently in uni now

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:28

Suit yourself, though i hope this don't mean you will treat me any differently in uni now

Professional.. I hope you understand what the word mean.. you will be treated like all the other students here

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:29
*decides to pick up where he left off, reading janes emails*

That bloke again, who is he, she had better not have been cheating on me.....

*reads email* Jane, saw you today from afar, At you Uni who was that bloke you were hugging, he looked older than you cant have been your boyfriend.... You looked lovely, cant wait to meet you for real.....

:eek: hiugging, :angry: i bet it was her lecturer i knew something was going on:angry: Need to find out who this man is....

*picks up phone dials vicky*

*answers* What do you want??......................

Debs
04-09-2007, 16:39
who the **** is bondboffin/bryan??

come on you must know, you and jane usually tell each other eveything, was she having an affair wioth him

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:42
who the **** is bondboffin/bryan??

come on you must know, you and jane usually tell each other eveything, was she having an affair wioth him

She never told me about him, i didnt know about him until police asked me about him and from what i can make out they met on the internet :searchme:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:43

Professional.. I hope you understand what the word mean.. you will be treated like all the other students here

I hope so, if not i will make sure you get what you deserve

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:43
What I deserve vicky??? what is that suppose to mean?

xTanya
04-09-2007, 16:52
texts Vicky

Hey where are you?? I really want to chat

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:53

I lied about you just because you was getting close to Jane, imagine what i would do if you was to treat me differently :moonie:

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:55

I lied about you just because you was getting close to Jane, imagine what i would do if you was to treat me differently :moonie:

:rotfl::rotfl: you are blackmail me over something the police already know.. everyone knows the rumour, everyone also knows they are false. You can't prove anything vicky and everyone will know you were lying.. I am keeping these mails so I would be very careful what you say next vicky

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:56
:lol:what bull**** from vicks...
Calls Tan.. hey tan, you there?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:57

:rotfl::rotfl: you are blackmail me over something the police already know.. everyone knows the rumour, everyone also knows they are false. You can't prove anything vicky and everyone will know you were lying.. I am keeping these mails so I would be very careful what you say next vicky

I can ruin you with a click of my fingers :D so watch your step :p

xTanya
04-09-2007, 16:57
Hey yea I'm here, how are you?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 16:58
texts Vicky

Hey where are you?? I really want to chat

*texts back* Whats up sweetie?? :searchme:

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:58
Perfect vicks.. I now have you on record threating me... you have landed yourself in the **** now

xTanya
04-09-2007, 16:59
I don't know I just need to chat...I can't stand just sitting around with my own thoughts have you spoken to anyone?? Do you know any information about the investigation?

Siobhan
04-09-2007, 16:59
Hey yea I'm here, how are you?
You will never guess what vicky is up to.. she is saying if I treat her differently she is going to make up more lies about me... Just wanted to warn you in case she made idol threats to you.
How have you been coping with Jane's death?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:00
Perfect vicks.. I now have you on record threating me... you have landed yourself in the **** now

Good luck with that :thumbsup:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:02
I don't know I just need to chat...I can't stand just sitting around with my own thoughts have you spoken to anyone?? Do you know any information about the investigation?

I have spoke to a few people, don't know much to be honest but there have been a few people contacting me for various reasons

xTanya
04-09-2007, 17:03
Oh really like who?? I haven't heard from anyone really

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:06
Oh really like who?? I haven't heard from anyone really

I have spoke to Siobhan/Debs/You/and some dude called Bryan contacted me earlier :searchme:

xTanya
04-09-2007, 17:08
Bryan? Who is that never heard of him I don't think...I still can't believe this has happened

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:10
Bryan? Who is that never heard of him I don't think...I still can't believe this has happened

I think Jane met him online which is odd because she usually told me about things that

xTanya
04-09-2007, 17:13
Online really?? I didn't think she would be silly enough to get friendly with someone online, how did he contact you?

Bryan
04-09-2007, 17:14
Heads over to Jane's house and places some flowers on her doorstep with the other floral tributes. In it a card:

Jane, I'm so sorry, R.I.P, B

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:16
Online really?? I didn't think she would be silly enough to get friendly with someone online, how did he contact you?

He phoned me so im guessing Jane give him my number :rolleyes: not such good friends after all :rolleyes:

xTanya
04-09-2007, 17:20
That is really strange why would she do something like that? I don't understand

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:25
That is really strange why would she do something like that? I don't understand

There is alot i don't undertand about that girl anymore :searchme:

xTanya
04-09-2007, 17:52
yeah I guess so, how are other people taking it?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 17:54
yeah I guess so, how are other people taking it?

I think everyone is sad but all just trying to save themselves from being suspect number one - some people will do anything to insure they are safe :rolleyes:

xTanya
04-09-2007, 17:58
What do you mean by that? Have people said stuff to you?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 18:01
What do you mean by that? Have people said stuff to you?

There are people who would kill anyone who would get in the way of them saving their arses, that Bryan for a start, he seems a right psycho from what he said to me earlier on the phone but no way am i covering for him, i dont even know him, he could have killed Jane for all i know

xTanya
04-09-2007, 18:04
Why what did he say? Do you think it could be him? Was he even at the party?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 18:22
Why what did he say? Do you think it could be him? Was he even at the party?

No idea if he was there i didnt even know he existed till today :searchme: but it could have been him from what he said :angry:

Bryan
04-09-2007, 18:32
*phones local flowerist and orders a reif to be sent to Vicky's house, with a card: "R.I.P - Keep Quiet"

Bryan
04-09-2007, 18:38
*logs onto the net and accesses the website for Jane and Vicky's university, and takes note of Siobhan's name* :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 18:41
*Recieves reif and phones to find out where it came from*

*Finds out Bryan sent it and phones him*

Debs
04-09-2007, 18:49
Heads over to Jane's house and places some flowers on her doorstep with the other floral tributes. In it a card:

Steps out of door, sees flowers :confused:

Reads cards :confused: WTF, B?? bondboffin, Bryan:angry:

what is he sorry about?? and the hell he he know our address?

Bryan
04-09-2007, 18:57
*Recieves reif and phones to find out where it came from*

*Finds out Bryan sent it and phones him*

Just a friendly warning, say what I said or next time it'll be for real.

*hangs up phone, takes sim card out of the mobile and burns it with a lighter*

Bryan
04-09-2007, 18:58

Notices Debs picking up the flowers, and scurries off home.

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 18:59
*Thinks* Yeah what ever you w***** i really am not covering for a weirdo like you

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 19:12
*Emails Luna*

Hey just thought i would see how you are? Ive not heard from you for a while and i am quite worried.

Have you heard of a bloke called Bryan? Police think i introduced him to Jane :rolleyes: which is bizarre seeing as i han't even heard of him till today, which is what i told them but he keeps getting in contact with me saying i should lie for him or else then hanging up :rolleyes: you know what i have been through i have met enough weirdos in my life i am not scared of him at all so i will not lie for him he can find someone else to lie.

Watch out for him, you have been fantastic to me since i met Jane after...well you know what ;) i don't want to see you get hurt

Love you loads
contact me asap
love Vicks
xx

xTanya
04-09-2007, 19:19
Why what did he say? I hope he doesn't contact me aswell

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 19:22

He said he wants me to say i gave Jane his email address or else i will be in for it, watch out for him. love me x

xTanya
04-09-2007, 19:25

He said he wants me to say i gave Jane his email address or else i will be in for it, watch out for him. love me x

Sounds a bit dodgy to me but maybe he is just worried that people we expect it to be him doesn't mean it was. Have you spoken to her parents?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 19:32

Sounds a bit dodgy to me but maybe he is just worried that people we expect it to be him doesn't mean it was. Have you spoken to her parents?

I have just emailed her mum so hopefully she will get back to me, and Tan you are far to nice :lol:

xTanya
04-09-2007, 19:34

I have just emailed her mum so hopefully she will get back to me, and Tan you are far to nice :lol:

Good I hope she is ok I'm sure that husband of hers isn't much use...yeah maybe I'm too soft I just can't believe anyone would want to do it

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 19:45

Good I hope she is ok I'm sure that husband of hers isn't much use...yeah maybe I'm too soft I just can't believe anyone would want to do it

Well they clearly did want to or else Jane would be here right now :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 19:47
*texts debs*

Ring me. V xxx

Debs
04-09-2007, 19:48

Notices Debs picking up the flowers, and scurries off home.

Is sure he heard something running off.... dumps flowers in bin determined to find out who this man jane has been talking to is

xTanya
04-09-2007, 19:48
Well yea I guess so, maybe i'll send her mum a message too make sure she is ok

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 19:50
Well yea I guess so, maybe i'll send her mum a message too make sure she is ok

Yeah might be a good idea, i hope she isnt mad at me, she has been great to me since i got....well you know :thumbsup:

Debs
04-09-2007, 19:59
*looks at text, sighs and rolls eyes*

Rings Vicki...

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 20:00

Rings Vicki...

I have had that guy you was asking about earlier (you know that Bryan dude) contacting me :rolleyes:

Debs
04-09-2007, 20:03

Rings Vicki...

I have had that guy you was asking about earlier (you know that Bryan dude) contacting me :rolleyes:

who the hell is he, is it someone jane has been meeting?? has shebeen having an affair with him? where did she meet him?? And then she gives me grief about sleeping with you, i could kill her...... urmm... well you know know.. urm, shes dead already that was a bad thing to say......Ill kill him :angry: Hes left flowers on teh doorstep! b:angry: loddy cheek!

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 20:14

Rings Vicki...

who the hell is he, is it someone jane has been meeting?? has shebeen having an affair with him? where did she meet him?? And then she gives me grief about sleeping with you, i could kill her...... urmm... well you know know.. urm, shes dead already that was a bad thing to say......Ill kill him :angry: Hes left flowers on teh doorstep! b:angry: loddy cheek!

All i know is he met her on the net and wants me to say i introduced them but i dont know who he is so i didn't introduce them at all so he is threating me to try get me to lie about how they met, other than that i don't know about him, i don't know if they met up or anything, though she probably did she seemed to go a bit odd so it could have been because of him

xTanya
04-09-2007, 20:17
Email to Luna

I just wanted to say how sorry I am about jayne I know we hadn't been getting on recently, and you are probably aware of that but I did miss having her as a friend and thought we maybe able to make up at the party now I feel awful that things were left on such bad terms, I hope you are getting enough support at home you can always give me a call if you need to talk

hope to speak to you soon

Tanya

Debs
04-09-2007, 20:34

Rings Vicki...

All i know is he met her on the net and wants me to say i introduced them but i dont know who he is so i didn't introduce them at all so he is threating me to try get me to lie about how they met, other than that i don't know about him, i don't know if they met up or anything, though she probably did she seemed to go a bit odd so it could have been because of him

i cant see anything in her chat logs or emails to say they met, ive had a good look. There is a random address... could be his i guess.

:hmm: i dont get why she got so mad at me for having it off with you if she is doing the same.....

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 20:37

Rings Vicki...

i cant see anything in her chat logs or emails to say they met, ive had a good look. There is a random address... could be his i guess.

:hmm: i dont get why she got so mad at me for having it off with you if she is doing the same.....

She wasn't an angel you know that, and why would she want you to know about Bryan, you would be suspicious if she didnt get mad for us sleeping together so she had no choice