PDA

View Full Version : Bryan

Layne
02-09-2007, 18:55
We understand that you had been talking to Jane over the internet before her death, how long have you been speaking?

Kim
02-09-2007, 23:43
Why were you trying to wipe your hard drive today, and why did you then smash up your computer?

Abigail
03-09-2007, 00:53
Where did you meet her online? In a chat room?
How long have you known Jane?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:02
We understand that you had been talking to Jane over the internet before her death, how long have you been speaking?

We only chatted a couple of times, I dont really know her, I didn't know she was called Jane...I don't know anything

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:03
Why were you trying to wipe your hard drive today, and why did you then smash up your computer?

Because I know what you lot are like, just becuase there's an age gap you'd think I'm some kind of sexual predator, but I'm not, and I'm not giving you the satisfaction of reading all my conversations with Jane...

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:04
Where did you meet her online? In a chat room?
How long have you known Jane?

I dont know her, I didnt even know her name, she was just some words on the other end of an internet connection

Her friend Vicky told me to add her.

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 12:21
how do you know vicky, how long have you know her?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:27
how do you know vicky, how long have you know her?

erm...we erm meet on the interent, yeah and erm...i dunno really, a few months? dunno she'd probably be able to tell you...yeah ask her

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 12:28
have you ever met vicky?

what did you talk about with jane on the internet?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:30
have you ever met vicky?

what did you talk about with jane on the internet?

erm no, we were just internet friends, I'm not like that, I don't do that kind of thing...

dunno just stuff, asked questions about her, but I only chatted a couple of times, then she stopped talking, so you know I just moved on

Layne
03-09-2007, 14:08
How did you find out that Jane was dead?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 14:12
How did you find out that Jane was dead?

It was in the paper, wasn't it? Yeah it was on the news and eveything...I had no idea before that...

Layne
03-09-2007, 14:15
Well how did you know that it was Jane, the lady you'd been talking to that was dead - if you didn't even know her name?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 14:18
Well how did you know that it was Jane, the lady you'd been talking to that was dead - if you didn't even know her name?

I recognised the picture, and well you know yeah, I just knew it was her

Layne
03-09-2007, 14:22
Right, so you had seen pictures of her but you didn't know her name, that seems pretty strange to me.

Bryan
03-09-2007, 14:23
Right, so you had seen pictures of her but you didn't know her name, that seems pretty strange to me.

well thats the way it was, she didnt want me to know anything about her, stupid bitch she was really frigid, didn't want to meet up, didnt want to tell me where she lived, i dont know why she bothered adding me

Layne
03-09-2007, 14:26
She didn't want you to know anything about her, yet she sent you a picture.
And you seem annoyed by the fact that she didn't tell you much and wouldn't meet up, were you looking for a relationship with Jane?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 14:29
She didn't want you to know anything about her, yet she sent you a picture.
And you seem annoyed by the fact that she didn't tell you much and wouldn't meet up, were you looking for a relationship with Jane?

yeah thats what i said isn't it? how else would i have known it was her eh?

well yeah, why add me if you're not gonna chat and want to meet up, it's just daft, of course I didn't want a relationship with her, i'm not like that! d'ya hear me!?

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 14:32
you wanted to meet up with Jane? you previously stated:

we were just internet friends, I'm not like that, I don't do that kind of thing...

was your internet relationship different with Jane than it was with Vicky?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 15:04
you wanted to meet up with Jane? you previously stated:

we were just internet friends, I'm not like that, I don't do that kind of thing...

was your internet relationship different with Jane than it was with Vicky?

I hoped it would be, but it wasn't. I was attracted to Jane, Vicky was a dog, but a good friend. I'd hoped me and Jane might get close, but she was too shy and wouldnt give anything away, so I gave up hope and just forgot about her. I don't usually take internet meetings any futher than friendship, infact I never have, but Jane...she was beautiful...

Kim
03-09-2007, 18:25
Giving us access to your chats could have helped us to eliminate you from our enquiries. With your changing descriptions on Jane, I'm starting to think that we might have found something in there you didn't want us to see. A threat when she wouldn't meet up with you, perhaps?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 18:35
Giving us access to your chats could have helped us to eliminate you from our enquiries. With your changing descriptions on Jane, I'm starting to think that we might have found something in there you didn't want us to see. A threat when she wouldn't meet up with you, perhaps?

don't be so stupid, why would I threaten her into doing something she doesn't want to? What kind of person do you think I am exactly?

I'm not stupid, I know what the cops are like, they can send an inncoent man to jail on very little evidence, just becuase I chatted to her on the net you suspect I've been up to no good, well I tell you now, I'm innocent, I've never meet her, and you can't prove I have any connections to her murder!

Abigail
03-09-2007, 23:50
[
well thats the way it was, she didnt want me to know anything about her, stupid bitch she was really frigid, didn't want to meet up, didnt want to tell me where she lived, i dont know why she bothered adding me

If that is the case why were you seen at Jane's house at 19:09 on the night she died? How did you find out where she lived if she didn't tell you any information that could help you track her down?

Bryan
04-09-2007, 11:52
How do you know that!? Erm...yeah...Vicky gave me the adress

I showed up but then thought better of it and left.

annette_tr9
04-09-2007, 17:18
you left flowers on jane's doorstep and wrote that you were sorry in the card.

what are you appologising for?

also you said you met jane when vicky introduced you on the internet but vicky claims that she doesn't know you and has never spoken to you??

Bryan
04-09-2007, 17:26
you left flowers on jane's doorstep and wrote that you were sorry in the card.

what are you appologising for?

also you said you met jane when vicky introduced you on the internet but vicky claims that she doesn't know you and has never spoken to you??

I'm saying sorry for her being dead, it's the done thing. people die you leave them flowers.

Yeah well she's lying, she was the one that introduced me to Jane, her and Jane have had a big falling out so she doesn't want to admit anything at the moment.

But it was Vicky that gave me her addy, how else would I have started speaking to Jane? I mean she didn't want to give out any info, which to me suggests she wouldn't have been on the look out herself to find people to talk to, cus if she wasnt gonna tell them anything, what would be the point?

Abigail
05-09-2007, 19:10

Because I know what you lot are like, just becuase there's an age gap you'd think I'm some kind of sexual predator, but I'm not, and I'm not giving you the satisfaction of reading all my conversations with Jane...

You are aware that we can obtain copies of your webchats from the server of the website that you used? Whatever you talked about and found out about her, we'll find it.

Bryan
05-09-2007, 19:31

You are aware that we can obtain copies of your webchats from the server of the website that you used? Whatever you talked about and found out about her, we'll find it.

be my guest, you wont find anything out of the ordinary