PDA

View Full Version : Debs

Abigail
01-09-2007, 21:26
When was the last time you saw Jane alive?

Debs
02-09-2007, 17:33
the last time i saw her alive.... hmm i was with her on and off all night, i left the party about half ten, after me and jane..... urm..... had a disagreement. I needed some air. :)

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 17:38
how did you find out that jane had been killed?

Debs
02-09-2007, 17:46
after my walk, i realised i needed to see jane and when i came to the house i just knew something was wrong. thats when I saw her mum, she told me, i didnt believe it at first..:crying:

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 17:49
what time did you get back to the house?

Debs
02-09-2007, 17:51
how should i know?? i didnt have a watch on me, i cant say the first thing i did was look at a clock when i hear my girlfriend had been killed * fidgets* look can i go yet?? my girlfriend is dead and im stuck in here being asked stupid questions when you should be out there finding the ******* that did it!

Layne
02-09-2007, 17:58
Look we know this is the last place you want to be, but it is crucial we know your movements on the night of Jane's death.
You mentioned earlier about a disagreement you had with Jane, what was the disagreement about?

Debs
02-09-2007, 18:07
It was nothing, just the usual lover tiff over something stupid probably..... *looks away* i cant even remember now.....

Layne
02-09-2007, 18:11
Well if you could try and remember, the littlest piece of information to us is important.
Also have you had any contact with any of Jane's family or friends since her death?

Debs
02-09-2007, 18:20
i spoke to her mum that night briefly but ither than that not yet,they all hate mea

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 22:20
can you remember anyone else that was still at the house when you returned there?

Kim
02-09-2007, 22:25
Surely you can estimate the time that you returned to the house?

Debs
02-09-2007, 22:26
well its a bit of ablur, i remember seeing her mum, and her stepdad and that horribkle vicky biatch......

oh and tanya.... and some people id never seen before

Debs
02-09-2007, 22:30
Surely you can estimate the time that you returned to the house?

i cant be sue i left at about half 10, i went up the road, had a fag walked a bit and then i came back. calmed down and went back. suppose i could have been half hour or so

Abigail
02-09-2007, 23:59
Jane sustained a black eye prior to her death. The bruise was fresh, indicating that she was hit within a few hours before her demise. Do you know how she got this injury? Did she seem upset or agitated when you last saw her?

Kim
03-09-2007, 00:09
Half an hour, so you would have been back by the time Jane was killed?

Debs
03-09-2007, 11:46
Jane sustained a black eye prior to her death. The bruise was fresh, indicating that she was hit within a few hours before her demise. Do you know how she got this injury? Did she seem upset or agitated when you last saw her?

urmm.... urm...uh....urmm... black eye?

upset and agitated...... yeah i guess

Debs
03-09-2007, 11:48
Half an hour, so you would have been back by the time Jane was killed?

I guess i might have been but as i said i have no idea what sort of time it was that back....... You could ask Vicky, i saw her just before i left......

Layne
03-09-2007, 13:17
How would you describe your relationship with Vicky? You seem to have a lot of contact with her since Jane's death.

Debs
03-09-2007, 13:31
How would you describe your relationship with Vicky? You seem to have a lot of contact with her since Jane's death.

Have I?

Well I hate her, shes not a nice person. Hate her :angry: She has said so much rubbish about me lately, Nasty peice of work.

Layne
03-09-2007, 13:40
What's your reason for hating her? And how long have you known and disliked Vicky?

Debs
03-09-2007, 13:43
I hate her because she was always trying to come between me and Jane, she never liked jane to be happy.

She was jealous of jane, jealous as jane was always better than her.

She always said she knew what was best for jane, would never hurt her like i had, would never betray her like i sometimes did... always on at me, i soon proved what she was really like............

Layne
03-09-2007, 13:48
Care to expand on that .....? How did you prove what she was really like?

Debs
03-09-2007, 13:56
On a night out with jane, we all got really drunk jane and tanya went home and i walked Viky back becuase jane was worried about her... well anyway got her into her place and well.. she tried it on with me.....

Kim
03-09-2007, 17:21
If you hate Vicky, why would it be such a good idea for us to ask Vicky what time you returned to the party? It seems to me as if this has something to do with the lie you were concocting.

Debs
03-09-2007, 17:45
If you hate Vicky, why would it be such a good idea for us to ask Vicky what time you returned to the party? It seems to me as if this has something to do with the lie you were concocting.

:eek: so she blabbed her big bloody mouth did she! i knew youd be questionoing me i needed someone to have seen me she was the obvious choice!!

Look why dont you just concentrate on questionuing her, shes the one who wanted jane out the way

Abigail
03-09-2007, 22:45
Look why dont you just concentrate on questionuing her, shes the one who wanted jane out the way

Why would Jane want her best friend out of the way?

Debs
03-09-2007, 22:57

Why would Jane want her best friend out of the way?

She was obsessed with me, look we had sex... for me it was just a one off, i was bored i needed someone other than jane for once and she was th easy target! But one night wasnt enough for her, se wanted more and when she got pregnant it was even worse!