PDA

View Full Version : Chloe O'Brien

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:30
Could you describe your movements on the night of the 31st of August?

Abigail
01-09-2007, 22:23
Siobhan was found at the scene of Jane's murder below her bedroom window with a broken leg. Did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary whilst you were at Jane's house?

Chloe O'brien
01-09-2007, 23:41
Could you describe your movements on the night of the 31st of August?

I spent most of the night helping to hand out food and drink to Jane's friends. apart from when Jane's mother asked to go and fetch more cans of beers from the fridge, while I was in the kitchen the secruity light in the garden went on. I looked out the window and saw some shadowy figures.

Chloe O'brien
01-09-2007, 23:44
Siobhan was found at the scene of Jane's murder below her bedroom window with a broken leg. Did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary whilst you were at Jane's house?

No I didn't see Jane's lecturer I only saw two shadowy figures from the kitchen when I was in there getting more drinks. I went outside to see who it was, when I saw one of them trying to climb the drainpipe I yelled at them but they ran off before I could catch them.

Kim
01-09-2007, 23:45
Could you describe your relationship with Jane?

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 10:42
it was said that the man who found jane was in his 20's and now we discover that it was you who found her, can you comment on that??

Layne
03-09-2007, 14:14
You were the one who found Jane, could you describe what you saw when you found her?

Kim
03-09-2007, 18:14
What were your actions after you found that Jane had been murdered?

CrazyLea
03-09-2007, 18:34
You say you saw one of them climbing the drainpipe - could you tell whether they were male or female?

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2007, 20:10
Could you describe your relationship with Jane?

Jane and I have sometimes had a difficult relationship. I think it is because that Jane was 12 when her mother and I got together. She was used to it being just her and her mother that it took her a while to accept me.

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2007, 20:12
it was said that the man who found jane was in his 20's and now we discover that it was you who found her, can you comment on that??

I was the one who found Jane dead. I don't know anything about another man finding her.

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2007, 20:19
You were the one who found Jane, could you describe what you saw when you found her?

I had been in the garden chasing some neds trying to break into the house. I went upstairs to check that no windows had been broken or things stolen. when I got upstairs I seen the bathroom door opened slightly. I went to reach in to turn the light out as I asumed someone had left it on, that's when I found Jane.

(Starts crying)She was just lying there dear god there was so much blood. Sorry do you thing I could have a drink of water

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2007, 20:22
What were your actions after you found that Jane had been murdered?

I yelled for help to someone to call an abulance while I tried to revive her. I don't remember much after that it's all a bit of a blur.

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2007, 20:24
You say you saw one of them climbing the drainpipe - could you tell whether they were male or female?

I'm not sure the security light isn't all that bright. I think it may have been a man as they were quiet tall.