PDA

View Full Version : Announcements and Info

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2007, 20:16
Detectives - check back here daily for the latest breaking news on the murder of Jane Dawson...

The Latest -

Siobhan the university lecturer was found on the scene of Jane's murder. She was found in Jane's back garden, below Jane's bedroom window with a broken leg - it was believed she jumped from the upstairs bedroom window...

Chloe O Brien - Jane's stepfather was the person who found Jane lying dead in the bathroom...

An unknown individual at the party claimed they heard a gunshot from upstairs shortly before Jane died...

DaVeyWaVey
02-09-2007, 16:13
Forensic Report:

Tests have been carried out on Jane's body and the results have just come through.

Jane's mother (Luna) fingerprints were found on Jane's body...

The mark on Jane's eye was a bruise and this was fresh, meaning she may have been in a fight where she got this bruise shortly before she died..

Jane recieved a single stab wound through her heart which instantly killed her...her body was found fresh, meaning when Jane's stepfather found her...she hadn't been dead for long.

Every suspects' fingerprints are on the bathroom door handle..

In other news...

A bullet hole was found in Jane's bedroom ceiling and a gun was found under Jane's bed..

Also, a witness claims that they seen Vicky and Jane viciously fighting in the back garden, hours before Jane was found dead..

DaVeyWaVey
02-09-2007, 21:40
Detectives - here is a flashback of the day of Friday 31st August.

7:00pm: Jane’s mum (Luna) and stepfather (Chloe O Brien) are at the front door. The house looks done up really nice, with decorations everywhere. Jane’s stepfather makes a suspicious look at Jane. Jane looks back angrily before storming upstairs…

7:01pm: Luna opens the doors to Vicky and Tanya who have arrived for the party. Luna hugs them both and welcomes them to the new look of the house. Jane’s stepfather exits the room.

7:02pm: Pinkbanana the local shopkeeper is round the back of Jane’s house, bearing a gift in a white box…

7:03pm: Jane is on the phone to her boyfriend Debs. Jane smiles as Debs says that he’ll be round very soon to join in the party.

7:04pm: Jane comes downstairs where she sees Tanya has arrived at the party. Jane looks horrified, with a partly scared look on her face…

7:05pm: Luna tries to talk to Jane and tells her she must make the effort to enjoy the party, but Jane tells Luna to get lost – she doesn’t want to talk to her...

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2007, 11:04
The gun found under Jane's bed has been tested for fingerprints...we have just learnt the results - Jane and Siobhan's fingerprints were both found on the gun.

Police officers have been looking in the area for the murder weapon but nothing has yet turned up...

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2007, 21:23
Research on the internet has led to do a discovery. An individual filmed Vicky and Jane's vicious fight at the party and posted it on YouTube. The voices are very muffled and the words aren't very clear...

This means, detectives...this is your first challenge...you must try and figure out what Vicky and Jane were arguing about...

Jane: Ho cood oo?! I thout I coood tst ooo!

Vicky: I dint men or it to beh theis ay! It ent oo frr!

Jane: Ooo int men oo sep iv ma bfd!? oo pegt coo of in! I fond tee tste!

Vicky: I sowwee!

Jane: Oo ate! Ooo o onger ma fnd!

*Jane slaps Vicky. Vicky slaps her back. They begin to have a fight in the back garden. Jane trips Vicky up and they begin rolling with each other on the ground, pulling each other's hair viciously*

--Video Ends--

Detectives it's up to you to try and work out what Vicky and Jane were both saying to each other...work as a team and also work individually and try and come up with an answer. :)

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2007, 21:41
The answer to the task will be revealed tomorrow night...

Another announcement...Alan45 has been in contact with me and said that detectives if you need any advice or help on the case, feel free to PM him. :)

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2007, 21:49
7:06pm: Pinkbanana peers into Jane's house, then opens the white box with Jane's gift inside and a grin appears across her face.

7:07pm: More people are seen arriving at the party.

7:08pm: Luna announces that the party has begun...as she says this, Siobhan enters the party and sees Jane. Jane has a terrified look on her face..

7:09pm: As the guests of the party tuck into the food and drink, we see Bryan entering the party, trying to be unnoticed...

7:10pm: Chloe O Brien is seen serving drinks and food to the guests.

DaVeyWaVey
05-09-2007, 21:38
7:11pm: Siobhan helps herself to a drink and her and Jane exchange scared looks..

7:12pm: Debs turns up at the party. Vicky peers over at Debs, with a disgusted look on her face..

7:13pm: Bryan is seen in the back garden. He gets a knife out of his pocket and thinks...

7:14pm: Jane sees Pinkbanana has arrived at the party, and as soon as Jane sees him, she has tears in her eyes..

7:15pm: Vicky is seen looking in her handbag as she stares at the unopened pregnancy test in her handbag..

DaVeyWaVey
09-09-2007, 14:04
A local newspaper has claimed today that:

"One of the suspects in Jane's murder investigation is already a murderer"

Is the statement true or false? Detectives, you must find out. :cool:

DaVeyWaVey
09-09-2007, 21:51
Tanya enters the bedroom where Jane is lying on her bed, a letter in her hand and crying her eyes out.

Tanya: Oh poor poor Jane...

Jane: What do you want eh!? I didn't invite you to this party!

Tanya: I thought i would turn up uninvited...give you a bit of a scare...

Jane: What do you want exactly?!

Tanya: Revenge!

Jane: Oh i'm craking in my boots! You wouldn't hurt a fly Tanya!

Tanya: Your so sure about that are you?!

Jane: I am! I'm a very confident person...

Tanya: Once i've finished with you, your life won't be worth living!

Tanya leaves Jane's bedroom, an angry look on her face.

DaVeyWaVey
09-09-2007, 22:05
7:25pm: Bryan is seen entering the house with a knife in his hand, trying to mix in with the rest of the party...

7:26pm: Pinkbanana sees Jane coming downstairs. She confronts her and opens up the gift box, to reveal a birthday cake...Pinkbanana is praying that Jane will eat some..

7:27pm: Tanya is in the bathroom, stroking a knife...

7:28pm: Vicky tells Debs she has took the 2nd pregnancy test and it is positive..

7:29pm: Jane tells Chloe O Brien she will never forget about the letter she found. Chloe tells her to get rid of it or there'll be serious consequences..

7:30pm: Siobhan is seen sipping on her drink and walking round, examining Jane's house..

DaVeyWaVey
10-09-2007, 21:07
Detectives, the killer has left a weekly riddle for you...

Who am I?

Who am I you may well ask.
If you don’t seek the right questions you’re going to fail the task
Although you’re interrogation has been bold
Your interview techniques are blowing hot and cold

I am like a chameleon I have many faces
I have you fooled by pretending to be in different places
You must put your heads together to get back on the right track
As at the moment you’re so far of the mark.

I have many motives for killing Jane
Follow the clues and you will discover that my reasons have been so plain
So detectives get your thinking caps on
Other wise I will be getting away with MURDER.

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2007, 21:14
At approximately 9:30pm, Bryan sees Jane heading upstairs. Bryan follows her upstairs, a knife in his hand. Jane enters the bedroom and Bryan sneaks up behind her.

Bryan: Bet you weren't expecting to see me eh?

Jane: Who are you!?

Bryan: What do you mean!? You know who I am! Your in love with me, i've come to be with you..

Jane: I don't understand..

Bryan: Me and you have been chatting to each other on the internet...don't try and blank it out! I told you over the net that I was going to track you down!

Jane: I didn't think you were being serious!

Jane looks at Bryan, terrified...

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2007, 21:18
Pinkbanana watches Jane closely, hoping she will take the bite of the cake she gave to her...

Pinkbanana: Eat it! Just bloody eat it!

Jane throws the cake in the bin.

Pinkbanana: Jeez! I have to get rid of Jane for good or my secret will come out and that will be the end for me!

Pinkbanana heads to the kitchen drawer...

DaVeyWaVey
17-09-2007, 21:19
Two weeks before Jane's murder...

Siobhan rings Jane from her mobile phone..

Siobhan: Hi Jane...i've tried ringing you...

The scene cuts between Jane and Siobhan.

Jane: I've had lots of things on lately...sorry...

Siobhan: Well i just rang to congratulate you on passing your degree..i knew you could do it! Your a talented girl Jane, you'll go far in the acting industry...and you certainly know that it's more than your talent that I like about you!

Jane: Please Siobhan! I've told you before, i have a boyfriend!

Siobhan: I know...trying it on with you was a mistake, i know that now but i can't help but still love you and admire you...

Jane: Well my boyfriend is getting suspicious about us! In fact, everyone has! I got a fresh bruise from Debs because of these rumours about us!

Siobhan: I didn't mean for it to go this far Jane! Anyway, i didn't phone to argue, i phoned you because i wondered if you wanted to meet me...we haven't spoke properly since you passed your degree!

Jane: I don't know Siobhan! I've passed my degree now...there isn't really a proper reason why i should see you anymore! You helped me pass my degree and that's it for us...there is no reason why we should meet so what's the point?! Have a nice life Siobhan!

Jane hangs up. Siobhan slams the phone down, angry.

DaVeyWaVey
18-09-2007, 21:52
A Few Days Later...

Siobhan rings up Jane again. The scene cuts between Siobhan and Jane on the phone.

Siobhan: Hi, it's me again...i don't mean to hassle you!

Jane: (panic) Siobhan...i'm over my boyfriend's house! What do you want?!

Siobhan: Well i don't mean to bother you but this is professional related...

Jane: Well what is it?! I can't stay on the phone for too long!

Siobhan: I've been in contact with a producer of a television show, i recommended your name as your such a pretty talented actress and he's interested in meeting you...

Jane: Oh... I see...

Siobhan: He wants to meet you next Friday...over my house...

Jane: Why your house?!

Siobhan: Because that's the place i arranged for the meeting to be!

Jane: Ok...well i'll think about it...

Siobhan: I'm relying on you to turn up Jane!

Jane: Ok..ok..well i'll be there..

Jane hangs up. Siobhan puts the phone down, a smile on her face.

DaVeyWaVey
19-09-2007, 21:46
Siobhan's House - Night

Siobhan opens the door to Jane.

Siobhan: Come in...

Jane enters Siobhan's house. She looks around curiously.

Jane: Well, where is he?!

Siobhan puts the lock on the door.

Jane: What are you doing?!

Siobhan: The truth is...well i wanted you to be here with me alone...

Jane: You what!? You tricked me!

Siobhan: We need to talk Jane... i want to know where i stand with you!

Siobhan draws in closer to Jane. She touches her hand.

Jane: We don't stand anywhere! I'm done with you, you helped me through my degree and that's it!

Jane pushes Siobhan away and as she does so, Siobhan's bag falls on the floor and its content is on the floor. Jane looks down and is about to pick up his belongings, where her face suddenly turns to complete horror....

DaVeyWaVey
23-09-2007, 19:02
Siobhan's House - Night

Jane: Ian Baker?! Who is he?! Why do you have his passport and details?!

Siobhan: Get out! Get out of my house now!

Jane: Who is he!? It says...he is a university lecturer..just like you!

Siobhan: I said get out!

Jane: What did you do with him?! Where is this man!?

Siobhan: You just found something you shouldn't know about love!

Siobhan opens the front door and chucks Jane out of the house..

He slumps to the floor and a flashback appears of Siobhan murdering a man with a cricket bat...

DaVeyWaVey
25-09-2007, 20:42
Siobhan rings up Jane...

Siobhan: You won't be saying anything will you!?

Jane: Ian Baker...who is he?

Siobhan: He's a university lecturer that i murdered! Yes, that's right, i'm a murderer! And if you say anything about this, then you'll be next on my hitlist, you hear me?!

Jane nervously hangs up the phone. Siobhan peers over and a gun is laying on his bedroom cabinet..

DaVeyWaVey
25-09-2007, 20:47
Siobhan turns up at Jane's party. She spys on Jane as she heads upstairs..Siobhan follows her, but does she kill her?

Tomorrow...we focus on xTanya, Jane's other best friend, and her movements on the night of Jane's murder and the events leading up too it..

DaVeyWaVey
27-09-2007, 20:40
*flashback to a university party with xTanya and Jane. Jane publicly outs xTanya as a lesbian*

xTanya turns to Jane...

xTanya: I'll kill you for outing me you cow!

*flashback to the housewarming party. xTanya turning up, seeing Jane. A horrified face from Jane, then xTanya makes a look of horror as she makes a discovery*

DaVeyWaVey
29-09-2007, 11:17
Detectives you have 1 week to find out who Jane's killer is.

The suspects remaining are Chloe O Brien, Debs, XTanya, Vicky, Siobhan and Pinkbanana.

Chloe O Brien - Jane left everything in her will to her stepfather. It's up to you to find out why..?

Debs - Had a fight with Jane on the night she died. Got Vicky pregnant.

Vicky - Had a fight with Jane on the night she died.

XTanya - Threatened revenge on Jane for outing her, threatened to kill her. Fingerprints are all over the murder weapon..

Siobhan - Is already a murderer. Jane discovered her secret. Siobhan paniced and turned up at the house to shut her up once and for all...

Pinkbanana - Poisoned Jane's cake. When her plan failed, she wanted to finish Jane off once and for all...

A suspect will be revealed as not the killer everyday until the end of the week...also a riddle will be posted towards the end of the week, giving a clue on who the killer may be..

Another question for the detectives: Why did Jane write a suicide note?

DaVeyWaVey
01-10-2007, 18:03
Siobhan is not the killer!

Siobhan, Jane's university lecturer is not Jane's killer. A flashback reveals Siobhan arriving at the party with a gun. She heads up to Jane's bedroom where Siobhan threatens to finish Jane off. Jane tries to get the gun off Siobhan, causing it to go off. Panicing that someone heard, Siobhan jumps out of the bedroom window, causing her to break her leg..

annette_tr9
02-10-2007, 12:48
i am still thinking vicky because she messed up all her times - where she was, when she left the party etc??!!?

DaVeyWaVey
02-10-2007, 20:34
In the afternoon before the murder was taking place, Chloe O Brien (Jane's stepfather) Was seen, with gloves on and in suitable uniform as he cut the garden to make it look attractive for the house warming party.

Chloe O Brien heads upstairs later and slaps Jane across the face..speaking the words "Do you want a sleepless night?!"..what does her stepfather mean? And why is he so angry with her?

Kim
04-10-2007, 07:51
I still think Vicky because of the letter we had to unscramble of Jane's. She mentions Vicky being mad with her and wanting to kill her;, but no one else.

DaVeyWaVey
05-10-2007, 18:53
Pinkbanana is not the killer!

The local shopkeeper, Pinkbanana did not kill Jane. He arrived at the party, bearing a cake laced with poison in revenge for her rejecting his advances. Jane threw it in the bin. Angry, he ran upstairs and confronted Jane only for the confrontation to be cut short when Jane's mum called for Jane to come downstairs. That is the last time Pinkbanana seen Jane alive.

DaVeyWaVey
05-10-2007, 19:02
On the night Jane died, she discovered her boyfriend, Debs slept with her best friend Vicky. Jane swore revenge on Debs causing Debs to run upstairs to confront Jane...later, Debs is seen running downstairs, his hands shaking...

Meanwhile, Jane and Chloe O Brien had an argument just before Jane died where it comes out that Chloe O Brien once abused her. Jane threatens to tell everyone the truth and ruin his marriage with her mother. Angry, Chloe O Brien tells Jane she's dead...

Vicky heads up to Jane's bedroom to apologise sleeping with her boyfriend and getting pregnant but Jane fights back with an angry outburst. She tells Jane she hopes the baby she is carrying dies. Vicky is extremely hurt by what Jane says and angrily heads downstairs telling Jane they will talk later...

Finally XTanya is seen heading upstairs with a knife. She searches the bedrooms, then hears something in the bathroom so heads to the bathroom...

But who killed Jane? Detectives, carry on questioning your suspects..:)

DaVeyWaVey
07-10-2007, 21:25
Debs is not the killer!

When Debs ran upstairs to confront Jane about Vicky and her pregnancy, Jane started fighting with her boyfriend, Debs. Debs became angry and lashed out, hitting Jane. Debs then ran downstairs, his hands shaking...

Kim
08-10-2007, 15:10
For the step father and the, "Do you want a sleepless night," thing, I think that he blackmailed Jane to make a will leaving everything to him and was abusing her or something. It seems as if he's recently not been doing so much to her, but he was threatening to do something when he slapped her across the face and asked her that.

DaVeyWaVey
09-10-2007, 21:32
XTanya, Vicky and Chloe O Brien remain as the 3 final suspects in the murder of Jane. Until this Sunday, you can interrogate them in an interrogation thread for all 3 suspects...this is your final chance to nail the killer! Question them as much as you can and find out as much as possible to determine your decision on who the killer is! Good luck! :)

Siobhan
10-10-2007, 10:13
sorry for this but what happened with Bry?? is he not a suspect anymore??

DaVeyWaVey
21-10-2007, 20:08
Bry (Jane's internet stalker) isn't the killer. He threatened Jane with a knife, before he left with some of her possessions.

XTanya is not the killer!

xTanya explored upstairs as she tries to find Jane to confront her. She explores the bedrooms, then peers round the bathroom door, a look of horror on her face, before rushing back down the stairs.