PDA

View Full Version : Debs

Kim
01-09-2007, 02:12
So, you don't get along with those closest to Jane. They believe that you've been taking advantage of her given the 10 year age difference between the two of you, but in what ways have they behaved towards you because of this?

Debs
02-09-2007, 19:05
No i havent got along with most of them, ADVANTAGE? oh my god i would never take advantage of her, i love her. So im ten years older? its just a number!

Her friends are not nice people, always trying to control jane. Jealous both of them! Her best friend Vicky is the worst, always trying it on with me.... she would do and say anything to split us up!

As for the other one Tanya. i have no idea why she hates me but i hate her, i see the way she would look at jane, she fancied her.. it was obvious.

Janes Stepfather is a nasty peice of work. He never liked me and to be hoinest i dont think he ever liked jane..

Kim
02-09-2007, 23:32
So Vicky would try it on with you? If she hates you, it seems a bit far to go to split a couple up.

Debs
02-09-2007, 23:36
So Vicky would try it on with you? If she hates you, it seems a bit far to go to split a couple up.

hmm well you know some girls are rather strange...

she didnt always hate me........... There was a time when she liked me......

Kim
02-09-2007, 23:57
Could you explain why she doesn't like you any longer?

Debs
05-09-2007, 00:11
oh you as well know, we had a night, just one night.... ok maybe two..... and well it resulted in her getting pregnant, which of course i am horrified at, i dont want a baby, i hate kids.. and i certainly wouldnt choose that thing to be mother of my child :rolleyes: So i told her to abort and well she hit me and so i retaliated.... i went a bit toofar maybe