PDA

View Full Version : Vicky

Kim
01-09-2007, 01:52
Being such a good friend to Jane, you must have been at her housewarming on the night of the 31st of August. How did you feel when you found that the location of the party had become a murder scene, and worse that it was the scene of the murder of your friend Jane?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 19:37
Naturally i was shocked when i heard the news that Jane had been murdered at the very same place i had been partying with her several hours before, i couldn't take it in at first, i laughed when i was first told i thought it was some kind of practical joke she was playing on us again but it wasn't a joke this time.

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:21
What kind of practical jokes has she been known to play in the past?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 21:30
Well there was the time she made me believe i had failed an end of term exam we had for our course.

There was another time she made us think she had been involved in a terrible accident, we rushed to hospital thinking it wa serious but all she had done was cut her knee open :rolleyes:

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:34
How had your relationship with Jane been in the weeks leading up to her death? A joke about being dead is quite different to one about an accident.

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 21:37
Well of course it is but Jane was always a joker, we never knew when it was serious or not so i thought it was her messing about as per usual. As for my relationship with Jane it was fantastic, we had been planning to go on holiday together next summer, we had only been looking as places to go yesterday morning i can't believe she isn't here anymore

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:40
Has it always been like that? Having your best mate think that they've failed an exam seems cruel to me.

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 21:42
It was just the way she was and i accepted that, if i didn't understand that i wouldn't have stayed friends with her for four years

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:43
You weren't mad with her for doing that?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 21:48
Not at all, from the word go i knew that Jane was a bit of a joker, i pretended to be really mad at her but she knew i was messing about just as i knew she was aswell and since then we have often laughed about it.

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:52
So, how did you find out that she had died?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:02
I had gone to stay with a mate after the party as i had been asked to look after her brother today but instead of being gently woken by my alarm i was woken up by my friend's fiance and told that my room mate was downstairs, i assumed it was Jane but i was shocked to find Tanya there looking a bit worse for wear, i made a joke about the state she was in and she didn't look very amused so i walked off and she kept trying to tell me something but i wasn't really paying attention and it ended up being screamed at me so i shut up but then i just laughed

Kim
01-09-2007, 22:09
Have you always got along with Tanya as easily as you have Jane?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:13
Yes we have always got along and been very close, we all were really, Tanya trusted me with something quite personal and we got alot closer after that

Kim
01-09-2007, 22:20
Being so close to Jane, do you know anyone who might have held a grudge against her?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:23
I would be looking for her boyfriend and step-father if i was you, neither are very nice people

Abigail
01-09-2007, 22:25
What makes you say that? Have they done anything to hurt Jane?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:30
Her step father has always been a bit of a bully, his relationship with Jane was always...well difficult as such, she didn't like him and she would often come to me upset because of him, she was happy to be moving away from him.

As for her boyfriend, don't get me started, he attacked me once so he is capable of anything, including murder

Kim
01-09-2007, 22:31
Why would he attack Jane though? It's not her fault that he didn't get along with her friends and family.

Abigail
01-09-2007, 22:31
He attacked you? Your injuries must have been significant enough for you to say he's capable of murder.

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:36
Why would he attack Jane though? It's not her fault that he didn't get along with her friends and family.

He flies off the handle in angry rages, if Jane upset him enough he could easily kill her, not nesicerily on purpose but in his mood swings yes he could

He attacked you? Your injuries must have been significant enough for you to say he's capable of murder.

I suffered cracked ribs a broken arm and a broken foot because of that monster, the man is capable of anything

Abigail
01-09-2007, 22:39
Some nasty injuries there. Was there a specific reason why he did that? Did you report it to the police?

Kim
01-09-2007, 22:41
What has he done while he was having one of his mood swings?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:46
Some nasty injuries there. Was there a specific reason why he did that? Did you report it to the police?

I don't even attempt to understand the mind of that vile creature you will have to ask him and yes i reported it but the b****** wormed his way out of it as he will do with this too

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 22:49
What has he done while he was having one of his mood swings?

How long have you got, as i said he cracked my ribs broke my foot and my arm, put an innocent child in hospital, hit a woman causing her to have a miscarrige, honestly he is an evil b****** and needs to be locked up

Kim
01-09-2007, 23:05
Were the two close to Jane? Do you think he's jealous of you being so close to Jane?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 23:17
I don't have a clue, ask him, but he needs help before he hurts anyone else

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 10:51
I had gone to stay with a mate after the party

did you leave before the party ended? you say you were told about jane's death by tanya so you must have left before she was killed?

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-09-2007, 11:01
I knew i had to go back to my friends that night so i left at twenty past 11 however i couldn't find Jane to say goodbye so i was going to ring her the morning after so the fact i couldn't find her may mean i was still there when it happened i don't know

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 16:46
the body was found at 11.03 - surely as soon as the body was discovered everyone in the house would have known about it immediately - you were still in the house then if you left at 11.20?

did you check the bathroom for Jane? That would be an obvious place to check?

Layne
02-09-2007, 19:05
Would you say that you and Jane were on the best of terms when you last saw her alive?

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-09-2007, 19:21
No we had a fight the night of the party because of her boyfriend i wanted to say sorry to her before i left but as i have said previously i was unable to find her so couldn't and was going to ring her while i babysitting but obviously sh was dead so that put a kill on my plans

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-09-2007, 19:24
the body was found at 11.03 - surely as soon as the body was discovered everyone in the house would have known about it immediately - you were still in the house then if you left at 11.20?

did you check the bathroom for Jane? That would be an obvious place to check?

If that was the case then i cetainly didn't hear about it until the next morning, i may have been in another room looking for Jane then

I did check the bathroom but at the time there was a man in there :searchme:

Layne
02-09-2007, 20:29
No we had a fight the night of the party because of her boyfriend i wanted to say sorry to her before i left but as i have said previously i was unable to find her so couldn't and was going to ring her while i babysitting but obviously sh was dead so that put a kill on my plans

Because of her boyfriend? Could you go in to more detail please?

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-09-2007, 20:32

Because of her boyfriend? Could you go in to more detail please?

I would rather not...its a bit :hmm: you know....like personal

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 21:15

you say there was a man in the bathroom so you were able to get in there, the door was unlocked? did you see anyone else in there or was he on his own? did you hear any raised voices?

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-09-2007, 21:24

you say there was a man in the bathroom so you were able to get in there, the door was unlocked? did you see anyone else in there or was he on his own? did you hear any raised voices?

No the door wasn't unlocked i knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there and a man's voice answered saying "yes i wont be long"

Kim
02-09-2007, 23:28
Did you know this man that was in the bathroom?

annette_tr9
02-09-2007, 23:32
we have people that were at the party say that you informed them of jane's murder but you are saying that you left before finding out and tanya told you about it at your friends house.

which one of these is correct?

Kim
02-09-2007, 23:59
Is one of those some lie that you and Debs constructed between you? We know that you were going to lie for him.

Abigail
03-09-2007, 01:16
As Jane's best friend and having been through uni together you must know what she is like. How much did she have to drink on that night? Was it more than she can usually tolerate? Has she ever taken drugs? Could she have taken them on the night she was killed?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 10:05
Did you know this man that was in the bathroom?

Not until i asked if anyone was in there

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 10:06
we have people that were at the party say that you informed them of jane's murder but you are saying that you left before finding out and tanya told you about it at your friends house.

which one of these is correct?

Tanya told me about it the morning after if she said different she is lying

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 10:08
Is one of those some lie that you and Debs constructed between you? We know that you were going to lie for him.

No i dont lie especially about the murder of my best friend :rolleyes:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 10:10
As Jane's best friend and having been through uni together you must know what she is like. How much did she have to drink on that night? Was it more than she can usually tolerate? Has she ever taken drugs? Could she have taken them on the night she was killed?

I hardly saw her that night, we got in a fight because of debs so we wasnt really talking but she had never taken drugs as far as i am aware

Layne
04-09-2007, 20:25
You and Jane argued on the night of her death, she found out you'd slept with Debs, and that you were pregnant. Are you still pregnant and why did you sleep with your best friend's boyfriend?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 20:33
You and Jane argued on the night of her death, she found out you'd slept with Debs, and that you were pregnant. Are you still pregnant and why did you sleep with your best friend's boyfriend?

I slept with him to get back at Jane but it wasn't meant to end in a pregnancy