PDA

View Full Version : The Detective Station

DaVeyWaVey
31-08-2007, 23:39
Jelly Belly, CrazyLea, Layne, Annette, Kim, Alan45 and Samantha Nixon...please discuss the case here - for example any suspicions and theories you may have, what your plan of action is etc and what you think of the case and the suspects..

Kim
01-09-2007, 00:34
Until we have more clues, I think we should be working mainly on questioning those closest to Jane, and what their feelings were when they found out that Jane had been discovered dead.

I have some questions in mind for the others once the investigation has progressed though.

Abigail
01-09-2007, 21:15
Quick question, can detectives quiz suspects in a thread that hasn't been started by them? For example, could I quiz Luna in the thread that Kim started or should I start my own?

Kim
01-09-2007, 21:17
EDIT: The system has been changed.

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2007, 21:17
Good point JB - you can post your questions in a suspect thread that another detective has already started. :)

Kim - i decided to scrap that idea in the end. One thread will be kept for each suspect being interviewed - that way, it will be kept a bit tidier. :)

DaVeyWaVey
02-09-2007, 21:44
Detectives... flashbacks of Friday 31st August are now available to you in the "Announcements and Info" thread...this will help you with your investigation and you can discuss these flashbacks with each other. Also, the results of some forensics have been revealed in that same thread.

Over in suspect activity, Vicky and Debs are having very interesting conversation...

Abigail
03-09-2007, 00:09
Forensic Report:

* Tests have been carried out on Jane's body and the results have just come through.
* Jane's mother (Luna) fingerprints were found on Jane's body...
* The mark on Jane's eye was a bruise and this was fresh, meaning she may have been in a fight where she got this bruise shortly before she died..
* Jane recieved a single stab wound through her heart which instantly killed her...her body was found fresh, meaning when Jane's stepfather found her...she hadn't been dead for long.
* Every suspects' fingerprints are on the bathroom door handle..

In other news...

* A bullet hole was found in Jane's bedroom ceiling and a gun was found under Jane's bed..
* Also, a witness claims that they seen Vicky and Jane viciously fighting in the back garden, hours before Jane was found dead..

Where did the knife come from and where is it now? If Jane was found minutes after her death then the killer must still be in and around the area. Maybe Siobhan was trying to make a quick getaway through the bedroom window but fell and broke her leg.

This unknown individual... did she/he not go to investigate the gun shot or alert anybody else to it? It is important that we find out who this person is, they could be vital to our inquiries.

How much had Jane had to drink that night?

Kim
03-09-2007, 00:11
Yeah, I'm quite suspicious of Siobhan. With the gunshot being heard, maybe she jumped before everyone started suspecting her.

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 07:21
Vicky/Debs/Tanya

There seems to be some confusion where these people were when the murder happened!

Vicky is saying she left the party at 11.20 AFTER the murder but she didn't know about the murder until Tanya told her at Vicky's friends house later in the evening. When she was looking for Jane before she left she checked the bathroom and there was a man in there.

Tanya is saying that Vicky told her of the murder at the house in the living room straight after it happened.

Debs is saying that he left the party at 10:30 and when he came back he was told by Jane's mum about the murder. Him and Vicky have agreed for her to say that he left the house at 10:30, did he?? he may have!! If he returned after "an hour or so" that could have been the exact time of her murder.

Tanya, so far, hasn't really given us any reason to doubt her whereas Vicky as Debs have been well dodgy!!!

Kim
03-09-2007, 17:13
I agree there, Annette. I did ask Debs what time he thought he got back to the party, and he said at about eleven, right before the murder.

Kim
03-09-2007, 17:28
she was very cagey about that.. we were talking, I saw the gun, picked it up and asked her about it and she was all quiet and cagey, then I hear someone, threw the gun on the bed and jumped..

I'm wondering if this is Siobhan's attempt at trying to wriggle out of it, given that she repeated herself slightly.

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 18:57
Bryan said he was introduced to Jane by Vicky.

It could be that Bryan has never actually spoken to Jane on the internet at all and Vicky was posing as Jane????? That's why she didn't want to meet him??

not sure why she would do this though.............

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2007, 21:25
Detectives...your first task awaits...use this thread to work together and try and solve the transcript. :)

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 21:32
(i think i speak like this when i am drunk.......!)

first guess

Jane: Ho cood oo?! I thout I coood tst ooo!
How could you! I thought i could trust you!

Vicky: I dint men or it to beh theis ay! It ent oo frr!
I didn't mean it to end this way (??) It went too far!

Jane: Ooo int men oo sep iv ma bfd!? oo pegt coo of in! I fond tee tste!
(???)you slept in my bed? you are pregnant cos of it! I found the test!

Vicky: I sowwee!
I'm sorry

Jane: Oo ate! Ooo o onger ma fnd!
dunno about this one....have to have a think....or drink more

Kim
03-09-2007, 21:37
I think the last part of it could be something like, "You are no longer my friend." Very possibly, the first bit could be, "You are."

I didn't mean it to end this way (??) It went too far!
I think it is, "I didn't mean it to be this way."

I think Vicky's previously told Jane that she slept in her bed and that the sleeping in the bed line is something like, "You mean you slept in my bed."

annette_tr9
03-09-2007, 21:42
yes that sound a bit more like it!

so i assume vicky is pregnant by Debs now....and he doesn't know yet?

and reading the conversation that vicky and debs had she has been pregnant before and he hit her, broke her ribs and she maybe lost the baby??? have i read into that too far?

Kim
03-09-2007, 21:46
Yeah. They've slept together as was said in the Day 2 activities. Jane appears to be extra mad at Vicky after finding out that the adultery took place in her bed.

I hadn't thought of Vicky being pregnant by Debs, but maybe Vicky was and told Debs, he didn't want to be found out and attacked Vicky for it, so that's why she ended up telling Jane and they had the fight on the night of the 31st August.

Layne
03-09-2007, 22:33
I thought it was you slept with my boyfriend, not you slept in my bed :confused: Maybe that was just me!

Also as far as suspects go, i think that Siobhan is hiding something, but i don't think that she is the killer

annette_tr9
04-09-2007, 07:21
I thought it was you slept with my boyfriend, not you slept in my bed :confused: Maybe that was just me!

yes it does look more like boyfriend now you say it!

DaVeyWaVey
04-09-2007, 18:10
Jane: Ho cood oo?! I thout I coood tst ooo!

How could you?! I thought I could trust you!

I didn't mean for it to be this way! It went too far!

Jane: Ooo int men oo sep iv ma bfd!? oo pegt coo of in! I fond tee tste!

You didn't mean to sleep with my boyfriend!? Your pregnant coz of him! I found the test!

Vicky: I sowwee!

I'm sorry!

Jane: Oo ate! Ooo o onger ma fnd!

You ain't! You are no longer my friend!

*Jane slaps Vicky. Vicky slaps her back. They begin to have a fight in the back garden. Jane trips Vicky up and they begin rolling with each other on the ground, pulling each other's hair viciously*

Detectives...your weekly challenge will be set later - A warning, if you fail - it will blow up in your face!

DaVeyWaVey
04-09-2007, 20:59
The area surrounding Jane's house has been searched...minutes ago, police officers made a shocking discovery...the murder weapon (the knife which was used to stab Jane) has been found in a glass box. Attached to this glass box is a timer that reads "72 hours.."... The timer on the glass box has a bomb attached to it...

Detectives, your challenge is to find the key to the glass box..once you find the key, you can unlock the box and retrieve the murder weapon (That may give you a further clue on who the killer is)! But be warned, the timer is slowly ticking down...and once the 72 hours is complete and you still haven't found the key, the bomb will explode and destroy the murder weapon...

One of the threads on Soapboards is the key to the glass box and from this clue, you must try and figure out what this thread is "Jane was unlucky as she is no longer alive"....

Detectives work together and search Soapboards for a similar thread...if you come back with the right answer, you will retrieve the murder weapon. You have 72 hours...

Oh and i forgot to tell you - everytime you question a suspect from now, the timer goes down 15 minutes...so use your questioning on the suspects wisely. :D

Good luck and look carefully!

Kim
04-09-2007, 21:14
Anyone got any ideas then? I say we take part of the board each and look through all the pages.

DaVeyWaVey
04-09-2007, 21:15
May I add, you can't use the search function on the forum...thanks. :)

annette_tr9
04-09-2007, 21:26
Anyone got any ideas then? I say we take part of the board each and look through all the pages.

sounds good to me, what bit do you want me to take, i don't mind....

will do it tomorrow at work....!!!

Kim
04-09-2007, 21:31
I thought I'd get ahead and did introductions and site discussion and found nothing. Shall we work backwards as it's hardly going to be anywhere we'll find it straight away? If you take fun and games, I'll do holiday and travel and sport when I have the time as they're shorter? If the rest are on in the day tomorrow, you could just send them to forums we haven't checked and take it from there.

Layne
04-09-2007, 21:35
Murderer's name = Jane - EastEnders character = Jane. I'll check the EE Forum :p
I got up to page 6 on the spoilers, i'm off but i'll check more tomorrow, the only thing i found that could be relevant is 'Stella to Die on Wedding Day ' - because its meant to be lucky but it wasn't but yeh, okay leaving...!

Kim
04-09-2007, 21:47
I did start thinking about that Jane who died in 2002. Layne, just had a thought. Check the rumour mill, because there was a rumour that Jane that's in it now was going to be shot, or something. And there was a gun involved in the murder game.

Layne
04-09-2007, 21:50
Just checked that and found this

'Enders character shot in mystery storyline' Thats about Jane, whether its the right one though.

I'll check more tomorrow :)

Kim
04-09-2007, 21:51
Just checked classic storylines over my thought about the Jane Williams, and there's nothing in there.

annette_tr9
04-09-2007, 22:44
I thought I'd get ahead and did introductions and site discussion and found nothing. Shall we work backwards as it's hardly going to be anywhere we'll find it straight away? If you take fun and games, I'll do holiday and travel and sport when I have the time as they're shorter? If the rest are on in the day tomorrow, you could just send them to forums we haven't checked and take it from there.

right i will start fun and games at work tomorrow at 7am......boooo

Kim
04-09-2007, 22:46
I'll do my bit after school tomorrow if I have time; won't be able to get on in school. Shall definitely have it done before the time is up though.

annette_tr9
04-09-2007, 23:03
do you think we are looking for a actual whole post or a post within a post.....??

DaVeyWaVey
05-09-2007, 17:27
Time is ticking - i'll give you detectives a clue later if you get stuck (but it'll come at a price. :D) ...Annette, the key is a "thread name". :)

Abigail
05-09-2007, 18:15
Argh, I've just been catching up on this and quizzing suspects without reading this first.
I'll start checking the drama forums.

EDIT: doesn't matter, I was just being dense.

Abigail
05-09-2007, 19:07
I got up to page 6 on the spoilers, i'm off but i'll check more tomorrow, the only thing i found that could be relevant is 'Stella to Die on Wedding Day ' - because its meant to be lucky but it wasn't but yeh, okay leaving...!

Are we checking every single page in each forum? I've just checked the first page for unread posts from Drama down and found nothing :searchme:

What are we looking for exactly? A thread with a picture of a key in it or something else?

Confused.....

annette_tr9
05-09-2007, 20:01
i had a quick look through fun & games this morning and couldn't find anything.

i think i shall look for all threads that have no replies cos you can sort them by amount of replies?!

Kim
05-09-2007, 21:20
It's been sorted so it won't show up on any searches.

annette_tr9
05-09-2007, 21:23
i think i am going to have to take a break.....my eyes feel like they are bleeding!!!!

Kim
05-09-2007, 21:24
Just done Sports and Holiday and Travel - nothing. Did you check anything else, Layne?

DaVeyWaVey
05-09-2007, 21:24

Are we checking every single page in each forum? I've just checked the first page for unread posts from Drama down and found nothing :searchme:

What are we looking for exactly? A thread with a picture of a key in it or something else?

Confused.....

You are looking for a thread on Soapboards that is related to this statement "Jane was unlucky as she is no longer alive" - the key is disguised as a thread so you must find the thread and if you find the right thread, you find the key meaning you've completed the task successfully.

Small clue: The thread isn't fictional.

DaVeyWaVey
05-09-2007, 21:30
Quick announcement: You can resume your questioning of the suspects - the timing on the timer won't decrease if you question suspects...it's if you ask for another clue to what the thread might be that you lose lots of time.

Kim
05-09-2007, 21:36
Right, I say we don't ask for another clue then. Just checked banner forum - nothing.

annette_tr9
05-09-2007, 22:04
checked fun&games again.....still can't see anything, working my way up!

if it not fictional i assume it isn't going to be in any of the tv program threads

Abigail
05-09-2007, 22:16
if it not fictional i assume it isn't going to be in any of the tv program threads

That rules out about half of the boards.

"Jane was unlucky as she is no longer alive"

Are we looking for a thread relating to death? (Thinking aloud, not asking for a clue). Maybe somebody who was killed accidentally.
EDIT: Music checked. Nothing...

On another note, we should get our thinking caps on about motives. That might help us narrow down the list of suspects.

Kim
05-09-2007, 22:41
I'm assuming it won't be in the scripts section either then, because they're fiction. Starting to think we might have to do breaking news, which is extremely large.

Definitely JB, as then we'll have a better idea of what sort of questions to be asking who.

annette_tr9
05-09-2007, 22:51
"Jane was unlucky as she is no longer alive"

could be something like a lottery win though.....that would be pretty unlucky if you won the lottery and were dead!!!

i think the thread must have something about death/dead in it?????

could be in general discussion.....that's massive too

annette_tr9
06-09-2007, 14:59
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57252

???maybe???? dunno, what do you think

i figured if it wasn't fiction it would be reality and started looking at the reality show threads.

i might be completely on the wrong track.......

right, i should do some work now

DaVeyWaVey
06-09-2007, 17:43
One final clue - the thread is in the soap discussion of the forum...:)

Abigail
06-09-2007, 18:35
How long have we got left???
Got homework to do so I'll look again later.

DaVeyWaVey
06-09-2007, 20:07
You have until 20:59 tomorrow..

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 17:52
how about this one???
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=64023

been looking on and off all day....!!!! anyone have any ideas?

Abigail
07-09-2007, 18:42
Should we ask for another clue Annette? I honestly don't have any ideas. We only have three hours left.

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 18:44
i haven't got any ideas either, yes i think we should get another clue!

DaVeyWaVey
07-09-2007, 18:44
Final clue: think the reverse of the clue that i have given you. The thread involved a Pallet and a lamp post.

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 18:48
i would say then the thread has to have "lucky" and "dead" in it??

i shall look again!

Abigail
07-09-2007, 18:50
I found this http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=49534&highlight=pallet
Not sure where the lampost fits in.

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 18:53
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59117

woooooooooooo!!

Abigail
07-09-2007, 18:55
I was just about to post that!

Where does it fit in though, where is the clue?

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 18:56
i think davey will give us the clue once we find the right thread

Abigail
07-09-2007, 19:12

woooooooooooo!!

Have we got it then Dave????? :D

DaVeyWaVey
07-09-2007, 19:24

woooooooooooo!!

Correct. Well done. :) The bomb has been deactivated and you now have access to the murder weapon which was the knife that was used to kill Jane. It is now being carted off for forensic analysis and the results will be found out tomorrow.

As you completed your task, here is a small clue to get you detectives all thinking - "Jane's friends and family aren't all they seem, there are secrets lurking beneath...and they still need to be found..Jane may have not been the only person that has been killed"

Abigail
07-09-2007, 19:26
Excellent. While we wait for forensics I think we need to establish motives and list all the discrepancies in the suspects' interviews. That should make it easier for us to see who is most likely to have killed her.

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 19:32
good plan, we should all do it then compare notes????

Abigail
07-09-2007, 19:40
Indeed. Shall we take half the list of suspects each and figure out their motive seeing as Kim and Layne aren't online?

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 20:03
yes ok!
i will start writing up Vicky!!

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 20:23
just a quick note..........we haven't heard from Luna for ages????

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 20:24
Vicky

Relationship with Jane
Janes Best Friend
Used to play practical jokes with each other

Motives:
· was sleeping with Jane’s boyfriend behind her back and is pregnant with his child.
· Had argument with Jane the night she was murdered

Vicky’s story:
Vicky left the party at 11.20 to stay at a friends house to look after her son. Tanya went to this house to tell her of Jane’s murder.

Relationships with other suspects
Friendly with Tanya – Tanya confided in Vicky about her sexuality. Tanya claims that Vicky didn’t take it well and told everyone.
Doesn’t get on with Jane’s Stepfather Chloe, claims that Jane didn’t get on with him.
Claims that Deb’s has attacked her once and he cracked her ribs and broke her foot.
Doesn’t know Bryan
Agreed to tell the police that she saw Debs leave the house at 10.30

Questions???
The body was found at 11.03, Vicky claims she left the house at 11.20 but didn’t know about the murder. Surely everyone would have known as soon as the body was found?
Said she checked the bathroom to find Jane before she left the house, there was a man in there.
She slept with Debs to get back at Jane – what had Jane done to her?
Tanya, Chloe and Luna all say that Vicky was at the house at the time of the murder and saw the body – who is lying?

Kim
07-09-2007, 21:09
Anyone you want me to do? I'll have to get mine done tonight as I'm going to see my gran in hospital tomorrow.

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 21:32
you can just pick someone if you like!! I will do the left over people tomorrow!!!

annette_tr9
07-09-2007, 22:40
Luna

Relationship with Jane
Jane’s mother

Motives
· ???? none I can think of yet!!

Luna’s story:
Had Jane at a very young age but didn’t regret it
Spent the party handing out drinks

Relationships with other suspects
Married to chloe (jane’s stepfather)
Vicky has been mailing and phoning chloe quite a bit so they must be quite good friends.

Questions???
Where is she!!?? Why has nobody seen her for a couple of days
What happened when she found out about the murder, she remember a scream and that’s it

DaVeyWaVey
08-09-2007, 12:12
Detectives - today, you must post who you think the killer is so far judging from the first week of the investigation and your reasons why you think the suspect is the killer.

Then, 1 suspect will be revealed as not the killer and will be eliminated from the game this evening.

Abigail
08-09-2007, 18:01
Bryan

Relationship with Jane
Met in an internet chat room. Had explicit conversations with Jane.

Motives
He was attracted to Jane and wanted their relationship to go further. Jane wasn't interested. A crime of passion maybe?

Bryan's Story
Claims they met in a chat room and chatted a few times. He didn't know her name or any other personal details. Had seen a picture of Jane prior to her death.
Wiped his hard drive after learning about Jane's death.
Jane's friend Vicky told Bryan to add Jane to his contacts list but Vicky denies ever knowing or speaking to Bryan.
Found about about Jane's death from reading the paper and seeing the news.
Was seen at Jane's house on the night on her death at 1909 despite him not knowing where Jane lived. Claims Vicky gave him the address.
Enters the part at 1909 trying to go unnoticed. At 1913 Bryan is in the garden and gets a knife out of his pocket.

Relationships to other suspects
Vicky - he claims to know her well, she told him to add Jane as a friend and gave Bryan Jane's address. Vicky denies ever knowing, talking to and meeting Bryan.

Questions
Who is telling the truth? Does Vicky really know Bryan and is hiding something?

Abigail
08-09-2007, 18:11
Tanya

Relationship to Jane
Friend for four years. Met at uni on the same course. Shared a house for one year at uni

Motives
Tanya told Jane about her sexuality, Jane didn't take it well and told others. Never forgiven Jane but chose to be civil.

Tanya's Story
One of the firsts suspects to be questioned. Was still at Jane's house when she found out about the murder.
Hadn't been getting on with Jane recently but was still upset.
Arrived at the party at 1901 with Vicky. At 1904 Jane sees Tanya and Jane is seen to look horrified and scared.

Relationship to other suspects
Shared a flat with Vicky during the second year of uni.

Questions

annette_tr9
08-09-2007, 18:14
Ok, i am going to have to guess now because i am going out tonight!!

From the first week's questioning i think the killer was vicky.

Reasons:
we don't know her location at the time of the murder.....
she was seen in the house by three people after jane's murder but claims she wasn't there and she didn't know about jane's murder until later in the evening even though she is saying she left the house after the time of the murder
she said Tanya told her of the murder later in the evening which Tanya denies
she argued with jane just before her murder

Abigail
08-09-2007, 18:30
Siobhan

Relationship to Jane
One of Jane's university lecturers. Helped her through her degree. Became very close to her over the three years.

Motive
Not sure yet.

Siobhan's Story
Was found on the scene of Jane's murder. She was found in Jane's back garden, below Jane's bedroom window with a broken leg - it was believed she jumped from the upstairs bedroom window.
Jane and Siobhan's fingerprints were all over the gun that was used in Jane's death. Siobhan says that the gun was on Jane's bed when she went up to Jane's bedroom to talk to her. She picked the gun up and asked Jane what she was doing with it.
Jane confided in Siobhan during the third year of her degree. As a result of this they became very close. Rumours started that they were having an affair. Was attracted to Jane but swears nothing happened.
Wasn't invited to the party.

Relationship to other suspects
Also knows Vicky as she was her lecturer on the same course. Claims Vicky was jealous of the relationship between her and Jane.
Debs became nasty towards Siobhan when his and Jane's relationship started.

Questions

Abigail
08-09-2007, 18:33
Ok, i am going to have to guess now because i am going out tonight!!

From the first week's questioning i think the killer was vicky.

Reasons:
we don't know her location at the time of the murder.....
she was seen in the house by three people after jane's murder but claims she wasn't there and she didn't know about jane's murder until later in the evening even though she is saying she left the house after the time of the murder
she said Tanya told her of the murder later in the evening which Tanya denies
she argued with jane just before her murder

I agree. I think Jane found about about Vicky's affair with her boyfriend and thenpregnancy and thats what the argument was about in the garden. Maybe Jane threatened to tell all at the party and expose her best friend and boyfriend. Vicky felt she needed to do something to stop this getting out and killed her.

DaVeyWaVey
08-09-2007, 21:41
I can reveal that Luna (Jane's mother) is not the killer. She has an alibi (at approximately the time she died, she was seen downstairs socialising with some of the guests)

Also, the murder weapon (the knife) has come back from forensics and Tanya's fingerprints are all over it...

DaVeyWaVey
12-09-2007, 17:48
Detectives - you face another challenge. This afternoon, Jane's mother, Luna was looking through her daughter's belongings, where she discovered that Jane's watch was not there. She wasn't wearing her watch when she died and it is nowhere to be seen, it is now suspected that one of the suspects stole Jane's watch...but the question is why?

Detectives - you must find out what suspect stole Jane's watch and why...your challenge is to look through every suspects' past posts and one of the suspects' past posts contain the phrase "gone but never forgotten" ..this suspect was the suspect that stole Jane's watch...

Good luck! You have until Friday.. any questions, post them here and i will do my best to answer them. :)

Kim
12-09-2007, 21:54
Right, does anyone want to split it so we do of the activities' threads each, and one of the suspects interview threads each, then see what's left if we haven't found it by that point?

annette_tr9
13-09-2007, 08:23
is it just past posts within the murder game threads or throughout the whole board??

DaVeyWaVey
13-09-2007, 16:31
Posting history throughout the whole board. I can reveal now that the post i am talking about is nothing related to the Murder Game.

annette_tr9
13-09-2007, 19:46
found it!!

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=69884

by bondboffin (bryan)

Kim
13-09-2007, 23:44
Well done, Annette. We didn't even get round to splitting anything, as well.

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2007, 21:07
Correct Annette. Why did Bryan steal it though?

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2007, 21:24
From tomorrow, Jane's funeral will be taking place...detectives, this is an ideal opportunity to try and pick out who you think Jane's killer is, try and spot any suspect who is acting suspiciously, and remember, keep compassionate as it will be a very sad day for all involved. :)

Feel free to discuss the events of Jane's funeral in this thread and of course, you can question the suspects at any time.

Kim
15-09-2007, 16:39
Getting suspicious of the shopkeeper now... the fact that the cake went in the bin seems to be quite a signficant thing to forget to put in until about 4 hours after the post was posted. I'm assuming that was the added bit.

As for the funeral, I'm thinking Vicky at the moment as she must be quite bitter to be sending cards like that. If she can send flowers and then want to hang around behind a bush waiting for a reaction, I'm thinking it possible she could have killed Jane after their argument.

DaVeyWaVey
17-09-2007, 21:08
Detectives, over this next week, the whole week will be dedicated on focusing on one of the suspects involved within the murder investigation. From tonight until Saturday night, the focus will be on Siobhan, Jane's university lecturer - is she Jane's murderer? Remember you can question the suspects at any time and discuss the case with your fellow detectives in this thread.. :)

DaVeyWaVey
20-09-2007, 20:37
Detectives - you face your next challenge...a suicide note has been found that Jane wrote just before she died. The ink has ran down the paper though so it's not very clear to read...you must work out what the suicide note says:

"I nt te is aore! I av bn used by my ther! My end got pgnt by my bfend! Shi is mder nd nts 2 kill me so i mgt asell end my ife nw!"

DaVeyWaVey
20-09-2007, 20:38
The local shopkeeper, Pinkbanana has just confessed that she has murdered Jane!

annette_tr9
21-09-2007, 07:58
"I nt te is aore! I av bn used by my ther! My end got pgnt by my bfend! Shi is mder nd nts 2 kill me so i mgt asell end my ife nw!"

hummmmmmm that one is a bit more difficult than the last one!!!

dunno about the first bit

i have been used by my mother?????

My friend got pregnant by my boyfriend

??????? and wants to kill me so i might as well end my life now

Kim
21-09-2007, 23:06
Detectives - you face your next challenge...a suicide note has been found that Jane wrote just before she died. The ink has ran down the paper though so it's not very clear to read...you must work out what the suicide note says:

I think so far:

Not sure, then I have been used by them. My friend got pregnant by my boyfriend. She is mad and wants to kill me so I may as well end my life now!

DaVeyWaVey
23-09-2007, 18:55
PB has confessed but is she the actual murderer? Or is she lying as she wants to get the blame for something else?

Jane's will, will be read out tomorrow and there is a shock in store that will get you all thinking.