Behemoth
03-03-2005, 20:42
Nah I think it was genuine.

TracytheGreat
03-03-2005, 20:45
I also think she's up her old tricks again

Andy'sLuckyPony
03-03-2005, 20:53
Erm...well, I guess you could check the spoilers for that, I think everyone knows what happened though. But I do feel sorry for her anyway because she's always ignored and put down by the others.

Cherryz
03-03-2005, 21:12
yeah poor girl, and she's so right about everyone running around 'princess zoe' like she's really amazing. poor stacey, even when she was trying to be helpful and nice everyone was like whatever

Lizzie Brookes
03-03-2005, 22:01
So far shes done nothing to make them respect her. She put Darren's life in danger, She set up Sharon and Dennis, etc. I she was really mugged then I' sorry but I bet shes faking it.

twinkle_eyes83
04-03-2005, 13:48
i think she is lieing aswell

danielle741
04-03-2005, 14:08
she is lieing... she was stealing from the minute mart and thats her excuse, it's on the micky gets stabbed post.
hope that helps

booboo
04-03-2005, 16:06
I don't like the Stacey character - but I think that's good - she is believable. Maybe she'll turn into another Janine.

Great young actress playing her - EE should develop that.

i.luv.jake.moon
04-03-2005, 16:25
she is defiatly lieing thats what i heard

booboo
04-03-2005, 16:31
I agree - Jake Moon is extremely tasty!!!

SHABNAM
04-03-2005, 16:31
:D
Nope cause I dont think she was mugged.

Alisha
04-03-2005, 16:38
yeah poor girl, and she's so right about everyone running around 'princess zoe' like she's really amazing. poor stacey, even when she was trying to be helpful and nice everyone was like whatever

I agree with you on that bit. In the Slaters eyes Zoe can do no wrong and she is a little angel. Im sick of it. I did feel bad for Stacey when she was trying to seek thier approval but then she got brushed off. I also though it was out of line for Zoe to say 'yeah but she's not real family is she?'. I understand that Stacey hasn't made things easy on Zoe and I dont blame Zoe for dislikeing her given the circumstances but I think Zoe went too far with that comment. Afterall, biologically Charlie is not her dad and her sisters are her aunts. Her of all people could have been a little more sensitive there.

However, like someone above already pointed out Stacey hasn't set the perfect example so its harldy supriseing that they are not very receptive towards her. She came into the sqaure, putting everyones backs up so it will take some time before she can earn any of thier trust again. It wont happen overnight.

As for the mugging, I also think she is fakeing. I dont think her intentions are out of spite, but rather to get some attention. For a while now, she has been genuinely helpful. I think deep down Stacey is a lost little girl desperatley seeking love from a family she never had. The fake mug in is her way of getting that. Obviously, its completely wrong but she is a desperate girl who wants some attention and hopes that she will get it this way. I dont think she has fully considered how stupid her actions have been and when she does, it will be too late.

booboo
04-03-2005, 16:43
Well said Alisha! :)

xk@Te Moonx
04-03-2005, 16:58
yea staceys a gd character but she does push her luck, i cnt blev she faked da muggin wat a b****.

littlemo
04-03-2005, 22:49
Yeah the family are not going to happy when they find out Stacey lied about the mugging. Although if she explained to Charlie why she did it (probably for attention) maybe he'd sit back and listen. I know the Slaters tend to jump down people's throats over things, but Stacey is family and she's been through a hard time.

I agree about Zoe it gets on my nerves how she gets all the sympathy too. I know she's been through a lot as well but she did bring it on herself. I'm not talking about the abortion, what Chrissie did was unforgiveable.

I would like people to treat Stacey a little bit nicer, and for her to make a bit more of an effort with the family. She is a good character, we got to see an emotional side to her when we saw the situation with her mother, and I think there's more to come. She is sort of like Janine, just a little less manipulative, more like a Slater.

Cupcake
05-03-2005, 01:21
This isnt spoilers board hehe? Well didnt you see the money in her closet she held an dput under her bed this episode?

Behemoth
05-03-2005, 09:01
I wonder what's gonna happen when everyone finds out. She is going to be deeeaaaad.

Cupcake
05-03-2005, 13:24
Yep, Mo is gonna act horrid again and Charlie will go ermmma bit mad and yvonee will sack her and getthemoney back and in more trouble with the police?

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-03-2005, 06:57
Hiya!!!!!
I think Stacey is a very good character,but she can be a right little B*****
sometimes!!!!!
But she doesn´t get a lot of attention,its all Zoe this and Zoe that at the moment,and then Zoe said that mean thing about Stacey notbeing real family and that,wich i thought wasn´t very fair either.

Love
Melanie

West Ham Tom
09-03-2005, 17:39
Stacey's fit nuff said.