PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in the moonlight - Another Shannis script by PinkFairy!

PinkFairy
15-05-2005, 15:43
Right, well as you may know I've stopped writing midnight, I really felt it was going no where. But here's something I've started writing - hope you like it!

Dancing in the moonlight
Part One

Have you ever wished to capture a moment and keep living it for an eternity? Knowing that things are so perfect is often worse than living a life of misery - at least with the misery you know that it can’t get worse. The anticipation of knowing that undoubtedly that all the harmony and fullness will be taken away from you, life plummeting back to hell can be like murder to the soul. The fear always there like a shadow, every move reminding you of it’s presence. Every moment of every day wondering if this is the time when it’s going to happen, is this the moment when everything will leave and never come back, the only reminder being the painful memories that haunt your mind, making you wish that you had never experienced the joy for the memories that they have left are all so painful? Every moment, even the startling, pure, calm moonlight turns into the shape of fear.
The young woman smiled. Tonight was the night. The night when all the long nights of careful preparation and planning were finally going to come together. It had been a hard time, all the secrets, all the lies and most of all the anticipation. Knowing that one small blunder would bring a life times worth of receptions.
She brushed her long, smooth hair back of her face, pulling each long, shinny strand back and twisting it round her long manicured fingers, each nail painted a startling blood red; ideal for tonight she though, catching their sight in a nearby mirror. She pinned her hair back with several small black clips that contrasted strongly with her tight red dress. The dress itself reached down to just above her knee’s, showing off her long slender legs. She hoped that he would approve. She knew he would, he had known her for a long time now.
She applied some more make-up; startling red lipstick that suited her silky dress and shone in the moonlight, all the light coming in through the window flooded back to where it came form in a spectrum of vivid colours like the essence of a fairy. She blended in her silver eye shadow, blending in each crystal of the crushed substance. She swept the small brush up to her eyebrows, each stroke going higher than the last.
As she carried on creating a face for her self, one that hid all the fear in her, hoping that the make-up would create a shield for her, repelling all the trouble back to the sender, she remembered why she was doing all of this. For him. Because she craved the way he made her feel. She remembered the way they had danced for the first time, how she had wanted to be in his arms for so long but had to disguise it because he was with someone else. How he had cared for her and made her feel truly loved for the first time. She had thought that her family gave her love, but after being with him, even after such a brief time he had proved her wrong, blowing all her previous misconceptions a million miles away.
Tonight she was going to get him back. She knew she would. Her eyes glimmered with anticipation, knowing deep down that tonight was the night that would shape her life forever. One night would change a million others. She smiled, making her cheeks crinkle slightly. Her lips shined like a diamond and once again a spectrum of colours emitted from her heart-shaped lips, lighting up the dimmed room.
She looked in the mirror but did nothing in response to her reflection. It was perfect and she knew it. Dressed to kill she thought, then laughing bitterly about the irony she had created in the one innocent sentence.
She opened the door, twisting the cold handle tightly and the door slowly opened, creaking slightly for it badly needed oiling. She stepped through and looked around for the person she needed. The person she needed to make every thing possible tonight.
“Phil.” She said singly.
“You ready for this” The man replied, looking her straight in the eye. She could see that deep down he was nervous, however hard he tried to hide it, it was clearly present. He had loved her, she knew that, he had told her on their first meeting, all those months ago.
“Yes, I’m as ready as I could be.” She smiled, trying to show him how grown up she was being about this, how much she wanted it.
Tonight it’s time for Sharon to pay. Zoë thought, ready for revenge.
Tonight it’s time for Dennis to pay Phil thought ready for revenge...

Tamzi
15-05-2005, 15:52
This is fab. Didn't realise who you were talking about at that start, thought it was sharon about Zoe. Though Sharon wouldn't wear red nail polish really. More please
xxx

Amber
15-05-2005, 16:12
This is fab. Didn't realise who you were talking about at that start, thought it was sharon about Zoe. Though Sharon wouldn't wear red nail polish really. More please
xxx
I was just thinking that :angel:
This is great :cheer:
Post more soon :wub:

i love shannis
15-05-2005, 17:08
This is brilliant hope you post more soon :cheer:

Layne
15-05-2005, 17:59
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, honestly this is great!
I didn't have a clue who you were on about,
Please post more, need to know what the revenge is
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
15-05-2005, 18:44
great! :D loving the script already! you cant leave us in suspense! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 23:30
wow i wasn't sure who you were talking about then i thought it might be Chrissie after the dressed to kill comment!!! i never expected it to be Zoe!!!

this brill really fanastic, i hope you post more of this!!!!!

PinkFairy
16-05-2005, 16:42
Thanks, I didn't know if anyone would loike this, I found it a bit weird!
Here's the next part.
Dancing in the moonlight
Part Two

How do you know when a moment is perfect? How do you know that this moment that you’re experiencing right now is going to be the best of your life? How can you tell that once it’s over that you will never fell so happy, light and free ever again? Do you ever know?
‘You don’t know what you have until you lose it’ my mother used to tell me. ‘You don’t know what perfect is until it no longer exists. Until it’s working it’s magic on somewhere else, not bracing them either for the longing sensation that will follow when it retires’.
She used to say that maybe life would be better if it didn't exist. If we were never completely happy then maybe would feel better. Because we would never have to experience the dragging withdraw when it departs.

Sharon prepared the house for her husbands return. She laid the table artistically, working everything out so each piece would be symmetrical with the next, giving a professional effect. Each piece of cutlery glimmered it was so shinny and polished, the light from the tall gold candles reflecting off it like the moonlight that seeped romantically through the window. The soft material that was laid between the table and it’s contents like a thin sheet, protecting the table hung to the top of the wooden surface, yet flowed like a smooth river off the edge, reaching the hard floor beneath, skimming slightly across the floor, covering it with it’s passionate red shades.
The tiny lily petals were scattered randomly, yet gave the impression of having some thought somewhere in their layout. Their colour was pure, like that of a dove, symbolizing love, peace and mutual understanding. The soft edges curled over, bending back flexibly like a gymnast, all the petals blending together, yet still each one standing out, adding something to the general overall effect.
The soft music played soothingly in the background, it’s tune washing itself around Sharon, relaxing her and making her feel refreshed and composed. The only other sound apart from the gentle tones of the music was Sharon humming quietly, yet happily in the background, unaware that she was doing it, but still nevertheless but relaxed her even more, even if it was subconsciously.
Dennis liked it when she hummed to herself, he thought that it was sweet. She always seemed so calm, compared to the times when he had known her to get so worried it scared him. He knew that below that cool, calm, collected exterior she was volatile and fragile like a butterfly. One tiny thing could make her snap and break her forever.
It was his birthday today. He was 31 today. Sharon had been planning today for weeks, from the food they ate and what she wore, right down to what music was played and when. She wanted everything to be perfect.
They had decided to stay in alone for the evening because of the pregnancy. Dennis was worried that having a party somewhere would be bad for her and the baby so late on in the pregnancy. However, staying in wasn’t going to stop Sharon's plans of making this one of the most memorable night of their lives.
She was wrong. It wasn’t going to be one of the most memorable. It was going to be the most memorable nights of their lives. But was it for a good reason…?
The door clicked open and Sharon sat up quickly from the chair she had been sat in previously. She hadn’t realised that Dennis would be this early.
“Dennis” She called out excitedly. “Come I here, the food will be ready soon. Happy birthday baby.”
She waited for a reply but there was none. Just footsteps. That wasn’t like Dennis. She was just about to say something else, ask him if her was alright when she heard a familiar voice.
“I’m afraid Dennis won’t be here tonight, darling. In fact, I doubt he will be here for a long time now. But don’t worry, I’m here.”
Sharon went cold. It felt like all the blood had rushed to her head, and she could feel it pumping around quickly. She felt freezing. Then she saw him.
Phil.

Skits
16-05-2005, 16:51
brill brill brill.

Layne
16-05-2005, 16:54
WOW this is so good, your very good at writing these script, there so powerful and you go into loads of detail (which is good)
That was good how Phil cam in, Plkease post more soon
Luv ya Loads
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 17:03
Ooohhhhhh this is really good, wow i hope Phil and Zoe don't succed in their EVIL plot

SHANNIS FOREVER and ever and ever

di marco
16-05-2005, 17:16
brill! :D noooooooooooooo, whats happened to dennis? hope hes alright! :) more very soon please, cant wait to find out what happens next

Amber
16-05-2005, 17:31
OMG! I hope Phil doesn't hurt Sharon or anything and what's happened to Dennis? Post more soon please :angel:

melonb
16-05-2005, 17:46
omg i love this fic sooooo much! :heart:
i hope phil doesnt do anything bad! evil phil :angry:
more more more :cheer:

PinkFairy
16-05-2005, 19:58
Wow! Thanks for all the replies! Here's the next part everyone who's replied, you're all so lovely. Sorry this is a bit of an essay!

Dancing in the moonlight
Part Three

Is it better to already know that you are going to be hurt, and that perfection that you have just gained is going to be took so cruelly from you, or is it better to be unaware of it until it happens?
Hard question. Is it better to have the anticipation building up in you, counting down the uncertain seconds, waiting nervously until the perfection disappears or to not know until it happens and face all the shock and surprise hit you like the mighty blow of a sword to your heart?

The sky was now completely dark, though it may seem strange to some as this was at the end of august, and though the days were now noticeably darker it was certainly not winter. The sky was littered with glowing stars, each one making you wonder if there was a story behind it. Is this? Does everything have a story? Each thing in the whole universe, does it all have a history. Does each star represent a lost one, now trying to offer some comfort to those who it has left behind to face life’s trouble and strain alone?
The ground was slightly wet and dewy after the rain that had fallen from the sky a few hours before and now, even in the darkness, the droplets of water were still visible on the ground, sparkling light like the stars that lay above in the vast sky.
Dennis walked quickly across the ground, he wanted to get home early for Sharon. He had seldom enjoyed birthdays; as a child he barley even knew what a birthday was, let alone when his was, but today he had really been enjoying himself. He knew that it wasn’t down to him, it was down to her. He loved her like he loved no-one else. Yes, he had tried to kid himself in the past about him loving others but with her it was different to everyone else he had known. She was different, like the stars that sparkled in the sky, he knew that she made his dreams real, always looking over him and caring for him in a away that he had never imagined possible. He wanted to be like that to her too. He wanted to protect her too. He wanted to be like her star, shinning light over the darkness that haunted her, leading the way in the long dark nights.
He could now see the house now that he was closer, only fifty yards at the most. He smiled, his eyes crinkling up slightly in the process. He could see what seemed like candles flickering randomly in the background, emitting pretty patters on the beige blinds that hung from inside the window, making it look like it was a congregation of tiny little magical creatures all doing a dance, swishing majestically from side to side.
He began to walk quicker, wanting to get home as possible, and was just about to ascend up the stairs when he felt a large hand on the back of his shoulder, even through his clothes he could feel how cold it was, the blood pumping it’s way through their vein’s in anger. Dennis quickly turned around, turning his neck so quickly that he felt it click, pain shooting up through his neck to his head, erupting inside him, not that he felt it when he saw it was. He gasped in surprise, he had never met this person in face thought he recognised him through description and some old pictures that lived in his loft, wedding photo’s that had been stashed away, with hopes of the memories they brought being forgotten forever.
“I think we need to have a little chat Dennis.” Said the deep, menacing voice, the person’s eyes glowing with hatred. ‘Zoë's description was right’ they thought, checking off all the features she had described they day before. They could already see the fear in the man’s eyes, worry obviously washing through him. His breathing was erratic, like a train going up a hill, each breath was short and irregular. Tiny beads of sweat were dripping form his forehead, building up quickly in to large drops, running down his face quicker and quicker.
“What have you done to Sharon?” Dennis asked, only able to give a hoarse whisper, his throat felt like he had just swallowed a stinging nettle, all prickly and dry. He watched a sinister grin grow on their face, their lips curling menacingly.
“Nothing...Yet.” They said simply, though those two words produced more thoughts than a thousand words in this situation. Dennis began to worry more, his mind spinning out of control, thoughts of terror and death running through his mind, like a rough river, hurting his mind, crashing into the sides as if they would burst out any moment.
“Come on now, Dennis. I think it’s time me and you had our little talk, don’t you?” Said the man, pulling the stiff Dennis along with him quickly, covering up his mouth.
Grant felt pleased. Everything was going so well, finally he could get all the revenge he had always wanted...

di marco
16-05-2005, 20:07
fab! :D no dont hurt dennis and sharon, i forbid you, nooooooooooooooo! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its very soon

Tamzi
16-05-2005, 20:25
Oh Grants here too then. Fab more more more.
xxx

Layne
16-05-2005, 21:19
ACE!!!!!
More soon, please don't hurt them!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 11:09
oh oh if Grant's got Dennis and Phil's got Sharon, where is Zoe? oh oh i don't like it.....

But you CAN'T hurt them, please don't hurt them they deserve to be happy, happy together

Shannis FOREVER and ever and ever

stapler
17-05-2005, 13:45
This is class!

melonb
17-05-2005, 17:42
this is really good! :cheer:
but please dont hurt sharon! or Dennis!!PLEASE!! :crying:

PinkFairy
17-05-2005, 19:45
I'm just writing more. Thanks for all the replies, I should be posting more tomorrow. I don't know who else to bring out of the woodwork, Roly? Rickaaaay?
What would you like to see happen?

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 23:11
anything but please Don't hurt DENNIS, :sobbing: please don't hurt him

but where's Zoe going all dressed up? hmmmm

di marco
18-05-2005, 08:08
what about nick cotton? and ashley but hes dead :(

PinkFairy
18-05-2005, 17:22
Hre's the next part to all who have evr replied. This is for you!

Dancing in the moonlight.
Part four

Why do we suffer? Is it to make us stronger in the long run, is us to make us appreciate what we have? Is suffering like the blows of a carpenters knife, each blow, as much as it hurts at the time, shaping us into something perfect, ridding us of all our impurities?
Or is it just someone’s way of having fun, do they like to see us suffer? Is it just one big game to them, like we are the bull’s in a ring, being punished for no other reason other than they’re enjoyment?

“ What do you want from me?” Sharon asked Phil, not daring to move and also physically unable to anyway for all the fear that was in her. Her head was beating faster than her heart and her palms were sticky yet cold. Her green eyes were wide and the white part’s now the colour of paper. Her lip was trembling and her legs shacking like a jelly, making her wonder is she was going to collapse any moment. She lent over slightly, resting her shacking hand on the table to support her quivering frame.
Phil smiled, he knew she would get like this so quickly. He had barely even spoke to her, yet all ready she was right where he wanted. She looked petrified, she wasn’t even able to hide it. This was going to be easier than he thought. He wondered how Grant was getting on with Dennis and hoping that Zoë would be ready to step in on her part. It was such a detailed plan that everything needed to run exactly to plan. It was like the inside of a clock this plan, if one part didn’t do it’s job then no of the rest would work and the plan would fail. He knew that he needed to get a move on and began to speak to the petrified Sharon.
“What do I want from you?” He asked he, making sure he was looking her straight in the yes, making sure he was scaring her as much as possible. I want revenge. You and your family have ruined me darling! I want to make sure you know what it’s like to have everything you love and cherish taken away form you. I want you to know what that suffering is like, how much it hurts. How much it cuts you up inside, ripping you apart until you no longer can function.” He gave an evil grin, still looking her in the eyes, watching her pupils grow wider and wider in fear. She didn’t know what he would do, but she knew what he was capable of, how much power he could have over her.
“Where’s Dennis?!” She asked, only managing to squeak a question. All the fear was sucking the life out of her, making her soul was being sucked away with a vacuum cleaner. She watched Phil smile again, making her feel broken. What had he done to him? Why did she loose everyone she loved? Her mum, Tom...the list went on. What had she done to deserve all of this?
“I suppose your wondering what you’ve done to ‘deserve all this’” He said, imitating her on the last part, however not giving her tie to answer. He carried on, “I’ll tell you what you’ve done, you’ve lost me all that I own, thanks to your family I have no house, money, pub, garage, all of it’s gone thanks to you.”
He stared at her, his eyes penetrated hers , his anger going in to her.
“And if that’s not enough you’ve lost me my daughter. Thanks to your boyfriend I’ve lost her.” He growled, his face growing red with anger. He paused for a moment, the tension in the room was now almost visible. He continued, obviously angry yet somehow enjoying what he was doing.
“He’s going to pay.”

Angeldelight
18-05-2005, 17:27
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo don't hurt them.... what have they got planned.... ahhhhhh poor Dennis.... here's really guna get it.... i can feel it in me waters.... :sobbing uncontrolably: please don't hurt them

Layne
18-05-2005, 18:51
Ohhhhh this is so good, but don't hurt sharon or dennis, please!
Post more asap
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

i love shannis
18-05-2005, 20:55
Its really good! :) I love this script please update soon but don't hurt dennis!

di marco
19-05-2005, 08:13
fab! :D phil is so evil! dont hurt dennis! something has to go wrong, it has to! :) post more very soon please, cant wait to read it

melonb
19-05-2005, 19:26
noooooooooooooooooooooooo! dont do it! please! :nono:
its great tho!! :bow:

stapler
19-05-2005, 19:27
:hmm: I'm sensing it's going to be pretty painful whatever they have in store for Dennis... but on the plus side (with my evil streak in me) I know Phil wouldn't simply want to kill Dennis and be done with it, too easy... therefore our fav character remains, yes? Please?! lol, jk

Angeldelight
20-05-2005, 16:49
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't hurt him.... you have to post more.... i NEDD to KNOW

PinkFairy
21-05-2005, 11:26
Next part!

Dancing in the moonlight, Part 5

What’s worse than being hurt?
Knowing that someone you love is being hurt, that’s what. Knowing that they are suffering and that there’s nothing that you can do to stop it. Wishing that you could take their pain, stop that pain that is being inflicted on them when you know how much it will hurt them. The anticipation, wondering what is happening to them, wanting to know how much they are being hurt, but at the same time not wanting to know because it is so painful. Wishing that in some way you could help them, take even just a tiny part of that pain and take it on yourself.

“What have you done to Sharon” Said Dennis, trying forcefully to free his tied arms with little success, only deepening the red sore imprints on his tender wrists from where the prickly ropes were digging into him like a knife. He watched Grant smile, baring his pearly teeth. He hated him, even though he had only just met him. How could he do this? Why them? He had just managed to be finally happy, he had finally got what he had always wanted. A family. Surely he couldn’t be deprived of that after all the years of not having one?
“Don’t worry, I’m sure Phil’s taking care of her.” Grant said sneering as he said it, loving the worry that spread across his face, he looked so worried! He could almost see the shadows of panic dancing in is his eyes, his body tensed up like it was about to explode with strain.
‘Phil!’ Thought Dennis, this was as bad as it could get. What would Phil do to her, he knew what he was capable of, how much he could hurt her and the baby. And there was no way he could protect her, be her shield from the pain. He was tied up in the archers and there was no way he could get out. Or was there?
“Oh, and just in case your thinking of trying to escape and be her knight in shinning armour, I warn you, I’ve got this.” He spoke quietly, yet it had 100 times the effect in terms of creating fear as shouting could. He slowly pulled out a gun from his trouser pockets, sliding it slowly up in the air for Dennis to see as a warning. Grant smiled, knowing that any plans of trying to escape would now have to be scrapped.
“ Hurt me, not her and the baby. Do whatever you want to me, kill me if you have to just don’t hurt her or the baby.” Dennis pleaded, letting go of all pride, knowing that he had to do what ever it took to save the people he loved.
“Oh the baby.” Said Grant simply. “You see, I have a problem with that. You see, she was meant to be having my baby my sources tell me. Except she decided to abort it without telling me. My baby. You see, I have a problem with that you see.” He glared at Dennis, slowly walking closer, feeling Dennis’ hot breath on his cheeks, able to see that every muscle was flinching with terror.
Dennis gulped, trying to get some air in his lungs long enough to enable to talk. Grant sneered, he loved this, being in control, he thrived off it. He loved the panicked tone Denis spoke him, his voice going up and down the pitch scale like the squeaks of a frightened gerbil. “Look, I’m sorry if she hurt you, but from what she tells me you weren’t al hearts and flowers to her.”
Grant looked at him, string intently making Dennis feel intimidated beyond belief. It was like he was back at the children's home, all those evil demons haunting him again, staring at him until he just wanted to die.
“Did she eh? Well, lets she what she has to say OK?” He said, pulling out a mobile phone and a piece of paper, typing the numbers on it into the phone and he could hear it ringing. He wondered how Phil wa getting on back at number 5.

Back at the house the phone began to ring chirping happily until Phil picked it up. “Grant” He said loudly for Sharon’s ‘benefit’.
‘Grant’ Sharon thought. ‘Maybe that’s why Dennis hasn’t turned up.’ She panicked, the awful truth dawning upon her...

melonb
21-05-2005, 11:53
more more more please! this is sooooooooooooooo good! i really want to know whats going to happen to them!! :bow:

di marco
21-05-2005, 14:03
fab! :D they cant hurt them, there must be a way for dennis to escape and save sharon! :) more very very very soon please, cant wait to find out what happens next

stapler
21-05-2005, 14:59
:bow:

Angeldelight
21-05-2005, 15:30
Don't hurt Dennis... please don't hurt Dennis... cus Phil won't let Grant hurt Sharon but... PLEASE DON'T hurt Dennis... please

ahhhhhhhhhh they're having a bebe... a ting ickle bebe... a bebe

Layne
22-05-2005, 13:49
Yeh don't hurt Sharon or Dennis (specially dennis)
And where does zoe come into the plans!
More asap
Luv ya
layne
x x x

PinkFairy
22-05-2005, 14:37
Right, well Layne, I had forgotten about her to tell the truth, but here's a bit about her!

Dancing in the moonlight
Part Six

How big is the sky? Does it go on forever or does it stop somewhere?
When I was little I was told that every star in the sky had a purpose: to grant the wishes of those in need and to look over everyone, making sure that they were safe.
Each star is an angel, it’s light casting a little ray of hope to all, wrapping it’s light around us like the arms of a mother and holding is close so we’re never alone.

Zoë looked up at the sky above and tried to count all the sparkling stars however lost count and stopped. She had tried this when she was little and scared, it used to take her mind off whatever was worrying her. It didn’t work now though.
But now was different, all those worries that had cast shadows over her, the size of giants now seemed childish and infantile things to worry over now. Now she had the biggest shadow over her and no star counting was going to make it go away into the night. She was going to witness a murder. She would of helped it to happen, like the time before she was going to be a part of it.
She shuddered in the cold, her flimsy dress offering her little protection against the bitter winds that hit her cheeks at what appeared as 100 mph. Her long hair swayed in the wind, hitting her eyes and momentarily blinding her. She hated that, she didn’t like the thought of not being able to see want was going on, not knowing what was creeping up behind her, all those shadows set to strangle her.
She was scared. Her lips was trembling and tears were beginning to well up in her eyes. She wanted her mum; either of them. She could remember that when she was little and she was scared she would patter downstairs and find her mum and hold her arms up, ready to be lifted on to her warm lap and hold herself up close so she could hear her mother breathing and try to make herself breathe in unison to her.
Her mother would stroke her already long, black hair and smile, wiping her daughters tears and hold her trembling little hands.
“Now my little Zoe-bowey, lets stop the tears, eh?” She would say softly. “It was all a dream and yes, it was scary but now it’s gone and it’ll never return, those stars in the sky will stop that. Your little angel is right now stopping all those nasty dreams and replacing then with nice ones.”
Zoë would smile, and look out the window and try and find her angel, not knowing where to look but still nevertheless comforted. Then, her mum would sing the familiar, simple, silly little rhyme that only mother and daughter shared. Zoë would let her sing the first like alone and then join in enthusiastically, trying to match her mothers sweet voice that sang like a swan.

‘When you are sad,
Your little angle is working,
To destroy all the bad.
They will protect you,
Holding up a shield ,
Sending pleasant dreams too!
They will never leave you,
They will never die,
As long as they are up there,
You can tell bad dreams goodbye!’Zoë sung gently, hoping the song would work its magic, sending a prayer to her angel above. It didn’t reach there though. It was hopeless, there was no angel, her mother had lied. She had lied about a lot of things, telling her that there was a father Christmas, saying that she was her mother and most of all saying that good would always win over evil.
‘If you can’t beat them, join them’ She had once said to her little child.
Maybe that’s what she would do. Evil would win anyway.

Layne
22-05-2005, 15:40
Right, well Layne, I had forgotten about her to tell the truth, but here's a bit about her!

I know i would of too, i was just interested, i wanted to see where she came into the plans!
this is an amazing script, can you post more soon,
I don't want dennis or sharon to die, please don't let them die
Luv ya
layne
x x x

melonb
22-05-2005, 16:17
WOW!! this is AMAZING!! keep going im hooked!!
:cheer: :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
:cheer: :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:

Angeldelight
22-05-2005, 16:24
Ahhhhhh wow... who's going to die... i don't want anyone to die...

this is a brilliant script... keep posting it... more more more

di marco
22-05-2005, 16:37
fab! :D you cant kill them, nooooooooo i wont let you! :) more very soon please, cant wait

melonb
30-05-2005, 21:42
would it be rude just to bump this fic a bit!! lol :searchme:
its just really good i wud like more please!! :wub:

PinkFairy
31-05-2005, 19:15
I might be axing this soon - I don't know, but here's the next part for all who have replied, you know who you are! Thank you!

Dancing in the moonlight
Part Seven

What is worse, knowing that there's a chance that you might die, or that someone you love will die?
The tension of knowing that you might die is like death itself, waiting, waiting, waiting, just wanting it to happen so you don’t have to live your last moments in fear, so your last memories will be happy and not those of dread and fear. Then there’s the knowledge that you are going to leave behind those who you love and never be able to see them again, never be able to say ‘I love you’ or tell them that your sorry for leaving them. To tell them that you’ll always try and protect them and love them more than anything. That you never wanted top die and to leave them and you’ll always love them unconditionally.
Then there is the knowledge of knowing that someone you love is going to die. Pleading with God not to take them away but not having your prayer’s listened to. Wanting to die for them so they don’t have to suffer, wishing that it could be you who was dying instead so they don’t have to go through all that pain and be taken away so quickly. Knowing that you are never going to see them again, but not knowing where they are going. Not knowing if they will forget about you and forget how much you loved and love them. What is worse?

Phil held the loud phone out for Sharon to hear and she could clearly hear Grant in the background. She could also hear erratic breathing in the background and she instantly knew that it belong to Dennis. He was frightened and she knew it, he was in trouble.
“Dennis!” She shouted out as loud as possible, making her throat sore but not caring, all she wanted was to speak to Dennis. “Dennis, please answer me!”
Down the other side of the line he could hear Sharon calling, what were they doing to her? Why did she deserve to be hurt? Yes, he could see why he deserved it, after all he had done in his life, but Sharon? She had never done anything. What if they hurt her or the baby? ‘Keep calm’ he thought. ‘Don’t worry her, that will only make things worse’
“Yes darling, where are you?’ He asked, trying to keep his voice from going all high pitched which would give the game away completely. He could even from a distance hear hw scared she was and he hated Phil and Grant for it. How could they let them suffer like this, didn’t they care? How could they enjoy it so much? He looked at Grant and he was smiling. There was an evil glint in his eyes, a fire glowing behind those pupils that seemed like a black hole, Dennis could see the fire dancing in his eyes, growing bigger with the excitement. He waited for a few tense moments waiting for Sharon to reply before he heard her panicked voice, already picturing what she would look like. He could see her pale skin and her blood red lips; trembling and short pants of breath escaped them, her lungs under so much strain meaning that she could not breathe properly. She could see clearly the worry in her eyes, how they would now be large and welled up with salty tears that would pour like a raging river down her soft pink cheeks, leaving silvery lines behind like a snail trail.
“I’m...I’m...at the house, I was...waiting for...for you...to come ho...hom...home. He’s...he’s got me, I’m going to die, I know it Dennis, save me please...don’t let me die!”
It was heartbreaking to hear her so upset, knowing that she could die. He wanted to tell her that she was talking nonsense and that there was no way she could die but he couldn’t lie to her. There was a chance and it was killing him. He knew that he had to stay calm, she didn't need upsetting even more.
“Darling, I’m going to get you OK? I’m going to find you and I’m going to try and save you, OK?” He waited for a response, watching Grant laugh silently at his distress.
“Try?” Said Sharon before the phone was cut off at the other end so he couldn’t reply. Dennis swore out loud, kicking his leg against the chair and making it wobble and his leg hurt madly. Grant laughed loudly, looking at him in a sarcastic pitying way. He knew he was in control and boy did he love it. He walked up close to Dennis and crouched down so he was looking at him straight in the eye, his eyes penetrating into Dennis mind and reading all the panic. “Try?” He said in a mock concern tone, his evil grin giving it away, “We’re not going anywhere to try and save her.”

melonb
31-05-2005, 21:05
awwwwwwwww no! :crying: this fic is amazing!! please dont axe it! i really want to know whats going to happen to them! pleease more soon!! :clap:

Angeldelight
01-06-2005, 12:25
WOW... WOW... this is asolutley fab... brill... amazing... please don't stop writing... post more soon... more more more

stapler
01-06-2005, 15:41
More! More! More!

di marco
05-06-2005, 08:44
brill! :D dont axe it, i love reading it! :) post more very soon please, cant wait

PinkFairy
08-06-2005, 17:21
OK, next part. Sorry this is a bit rubishy, I had to put this in to make it link on to the next part.

Dancing in the moonlight
Part Eight

Slowly as not to cause any obvious movements Dennis carefully twisted his hands around behind his back and began to undo the ropes that bound them together. He thanked his lucky stars that he had bothered to master the art of breaking out of ropes. He couldn’t help but smile when he broke himself free and he caught the ropes quickly before they fell to the floor and were visible to Grant.
“What you smiling at?” Grant asked in his usual ferocious manner, sensing that something was wrong but not being able to put his finger on it. ‘Something’s not right’ Grant thought, thinking to himself that he had to be more vigilant.
Meanwhile Dennis was planning his attack and escape, knowing that he had to know each move off by heart because he would need to be fast and swift. If he wasn’t it would all go wrong. One wrong move and he would lose everything. Everything. Everything. The word ran in his head, making him even more nervous than before. He glanced at the clock, knowing that he had to move sooner rather than later, he wanted to Phil away form Sharon as soon as possible.
One, Two, three Dennis counted silently in his head, counting down to the moment of his attack, the moment that would define his and Sharon’s lives, not that he knew that. Now he thought, kicking a spanner that had been left on the floor, sending it flying across the ground and making Grant follow it with his eyes, taking his glance of Dennis. Dennis dropped the ropes to the ground and quickly leapt off of his chair, picking up a hammer of the workbench as he did. Grant turned around, realising what was happening., how his plan was failing. Too late. Dennis whacked with a might blow the large metal object at the middle of his back, knocking Grant into unconsciousness. He watched the look of shock spread across his evil face, showing how even the most evil people are weak inside, how even they be beaten.
He watched him fall to the floor, seeing his body slightly bounce of the hard ground before he lie motionless, no longer in control. “What did you about me not going anywhere?” Dennis asked sarcastically to the plank like body before slamming the archer’s door shut with a loud bang and quickly to number five.
Sharon sat curled up on the soft leather sofa, wishing she could just disappear,. Longing also for Dennis to be near her, missing the warmth and security that his presence brought. She looked up at Phil who just stared at her, his face blank and emotionless. Nothing, no emotions of feelings present. There was a tense silence in the room, one that petrified Sharon, wanting Phil to say anything at all, even if it was hateful and full of anger just to cover up her anxiety, make her be able to think of something other that the fear that lived in the silence, with silence you never can expect what is to come next.
Dennis ran across the square, hoping with all his might that Phil hadn’t done anything to harm Sharon, that he wasn’t cruel to her, that some of his fathers instincts made him have some mercy on Sharon and their unborn child. The sky was still clear except for the stars, though the night was becoming cold and bitter as the night reached it’s peak, the clocks struck midnight.
Sharon trembled as the house grew cold in her flimsy dress, her shoulders becoming heavy with the cold. She reached over for the blanket that sat on the arm rest on the other side of the sofa. Phil moved his head as she moved, not removing his cold gaze form her as she moved. Then, suddenly a agonising pain soared through her stomach. She gasped, moving her hand to rub her abdomen in pain. How could she be getting contractions, she still had another two months until her due date. The baby was too early, surely it wouldn't survive, how could it? Where was Dennis, she needed him, she could lose the baby that they had longed for so long.
Phil stared, he hadn’t planned on this. Was Sharon going into labour, he hadn’t wanted that. He sat motionless, not sure what to do, watching the fear in her eyes, the worry for her child. Her eyes pleaded for him to help her, to get Dennis. He thought of losing his two children, knowing how painful that had been. He didn’t want that to happen Sharon and Dennis, no matter how much he hated them. He was just about to get up when he heard the door open. He looked through the door way and saw Dennis come through. He watched Dennis panic as he saw Sharon and run over to her. Phil looked and saw Dennis cradle an unconscious Sharon. She wasn’t going to die was she?

melonb
08-06-2005, 19:19
o no she cant die you cant let her die!!! :crying: more more more soon :cheer: please!!! that was amazing!!! :bow: :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
08-06-2005, 19:46
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... she can't die... the baby can't die... SOMEONE HELP THEM... :sobbing on my keyboard:... SOMEBODY HELP THEM... this is great... brill... fabulous... please post more SOON... more more more

Nigellover
08-06-2005, 19:48
oh my god! talk about a cliffhanger!!im on the edge of my seat here!!please don't let sharon die!!!let the baby be ok!! more soon - it's great!!!

stapler
08-06-2005, 22:05
I'm listening to Carmina Burana at the mo and it really goes with the climax of your script lol!

di marco
09-06-2005, 07:50
fab! :D please let sharon and the baby be alright! and yay that dennis escaped! :) more very very very soon please, cant wait

melonb
27-06-2005, 18:23
more soon please!!! love this script!!!! :wub: :cheer: :thumbsup: :clap: