PDA

View Full Version : Will & Oliver

lsfm_uk
14-08-2007, 15:10
The question I have is going back nearly 5 months but it’s been doing my head in. When I went away on holiday at the end of March Will was still in Neighbours going out with Carmella and had all these secrets. When I came home a fortnight later Will was gone completely and Oliver was living in the house and going out with Carmella. What happened with Will and where did Oliver come from that Carmella fell for him so quickly after Will? I’m totally confused by this, please help me

JessicaRabbit
17-08-2007, 15:26
I never got this myself either. Are Will & Oliver brothers too?

megan999
18-08-2007, 17:13
Yes, Will and Oliver are brothers. When Will came to Erinsborough he pretended he had no money and was an ordinary bloke. Paul and Elle discovered he was actually very wealthy and owned a few hotels which had been left to him when his parents died (I don't know how they died). Anyway, Will decided to come clean and tell Carmella the truth. She was disgusted with all his lies, and he left Erinsborough. Then, his brother Oliver turns up and tells Carmella that Will does this kind of thing alot, pretending that he is Oliver. Carmella falls for Oliver because Will had been assuming his persona for ages and that's why she fell for Will in the first place. Totally farfetched I know, but that's the way the story is. Hope this helps :)

LostVoodoo
18-08-2007, 22:12
did the actor who played Will decide to leave abruptly or something? thats the only reason i can think of for why they'd have to do such a rubbish storyline.

jessicaesutton
19-08-2007, 11:57
The actor just vanished apparently, didn't turn up. New cast have a 13 week trial and he left just before.

lsfm_uk
19-08-2007, 20:19
Thank you so much for letting me know what happened. As I had said it was really starting to bug me not knowing. That was a really silly storyline, Carmella just falling straight away for Oliver. Imagine the bloke playing Will just not turning up, no wonder they had to make such a useless storyline to cover it. Thanks again for everyones help :thumbsup:

Hopes
10-10-2007, 02:12
Does anyone know when Oliver finds out that Paul is his real father? And how it will affect his relationship with Elle?