PDA

View Full Version : Bradley and ?

tammyy2j
31-07-2007, 11:47
So it is inevitable that Bradders will find out about Stacey and his dad (soon i hope :cheer: ). There have been rumours he will hook up with Tanya's sister Rainie and that she will also introduce him to drugs. They seem to be building a nice friendship for him with Roxy Mitchell.

So who after Stacey would you like to see Bradders with Roxy or Rainie or someone else?

I'd like to see him with Roxy

JustJodi
31-07-2007, 23:04
Roxy would be a bit of fun...Rainie may be a bit too close to home and Max ( if indeed the affair is spilled)for Bradley...
Isn't either Roxy or Raine TOO old for our Ginger Ninja :ninja: ???:searchme:

slater girl
01-08-2007, 16:00
I like to see Bradley with Roxy as i feel she makes him happy and comfortable with himself and bradders may turn to roxy for support and comfort once the affair comes out, it could be only short term that they develop something between the both, once the affair is revealed i could see roxy finding out and trying to get bradley of drugs, and no doubt blaming stacey for destroying him and hurting him so bad.

Roxy may take revenge against stacey and possibly max for hurting bradley or helping bradley plot revenge or get over stacey.

I could see stacey blaming herself if bradley has a serious drink or drugs problem as no doubt she would and bradley might not want her help even through stacey may feel guilty. Stacey may try to help him or admit she has made a mistake over the affair and should of choose bradley over max.

Stacey might try to convince bradley she still loves him and cares about him, but he might not believe her.

Roxy may help bradley and blame rainie and i could see stacey blaming rainie as well, but no doubt rainie and roxy will blame stacey for doing this to bradley with his own father and this will cause a feud between roxy and stacey over bradley, even trying to help him or stacey trying to win his love back and friendship and trust, but it may prove difficult because of roxy in the way.

Roxy would blame stacey and max, i know she would and tell stacey and max to stay away from bradley even if he did have a drugs problem as they are both responsible for this, and bradley needs people around him he can trust and it is not them.